freak | geminifourth

By gfseuphoria

"Don't cry, i am just a freak." Gemini Norawit, the popular guy of the school, feeling the embarrassment of w... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11'
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.

28. ♾️

1.2K 38 33
By gfseuphoria

In early morning, Gemini woke up, feeling a strong grip on his waist. He wiped his eyes and turned back to see his boyfriend hugging him. When did he even come?

Gemini knew he couldn't stay without him. He played with his hair and kissed his forehead. He decided that he wanted to make breakfast for them to eat so he gently removed Fourth's hands from his body.

"Oh, this man.."

Gemini leaned in and he placed a kiss in his mouth. It was a little kiss, but it was enough to make Gemini's heart flutter. His heart beat was so fast whenever he was with Fourth. His boyfriend.

After staring at his Fourth, Gemini took a quick shower and ran downstairs to make them breakfast. His parents were not home, they were busy with their work.

Gemini wasn't the best cook, not at all, but he did try his best to make Fourth a delicious breakfast so he can start the day with energy and strength.

"Um, so..."

He checked some recipes from the internet and saw that he had all the ingredients at home. He started making the most basic food for breakfast.

Pancakes.

Not to mention I love them.

He could've ordered many things from different restaurants. He could've just chosen to be lazy. But he wanted everything to he special. It was gonna be their first official breakfast together. It must be perfect.

He started with his pancakes as I mentioned. His first attempts were not very successful and great. He was cooking for the first time in his life. But then, he suddenly got used to flipping those and some of them came out perfectly.

Then, he tried to make some other basics like smoothies, fruit bowls and many many healthy foods for his boy. And of course, his own favorite, which is a usual cereal bowl.

After putting the best effort he could, it was ready. His table wasn't the best breakfast maybe because Fourth deserved more than these. Only if he knew that Fourth was ready to eat poison from Gemini's hands. It wasn't even supposed to be food.

Gemini clapped for himself proudly and whispered.

"I need to learn how to cook for you before we get married."

Then he ran upstairs to kinda get ready and wake him up. Gemini wasn't going to go so exaggerated and super shiny. He just wanted to look good. Of course Fourth would never mention if he looked bad.

He only changed his shirt and pants before leaning on Fourth's body which was on the bed still sleeping. Gemini touched his face and started to kiss him.

"Fot.."

Gemini whispered again.

"Fourth na.."

Again and again. How cute of you Gemini.

"Fourth khab~"

He was still kissing Fourth's face but Fourth wasn't waking up. He was moving and breathing though.

"Come on, breakfast is ready khaab."

"Did you turn into a housewife?"

Fourth finally woke up, feeling much better than yesterday. He hugged Gemini's waist while still being in laying position. Gemini placed his hands on his face and smiled widely.

"Yes, I want to learn how to cook. So I will make you delicious food everyday when we get married."

Fourth pulled Gemini closer and kissed his lips quickly. Gemini was more than happy, more than thankful. He couldn't be more excited to spend all his life with this man of his. Having kids with him, being his husband and more.

Okay, Gemini might've changed his thoughts now. He really thought about being a parent, but it just scared him. It was a little creature after all. They needed to take care of it like their life depended on it.

But, if you think about it, he wasn't alone. His boyfriend, soon to be husband, was gonna be with him during all these hardships. Maybe they were gonna have more than a one kid.

"Come on, the food will become cold. Let me feed you."

Fourth nodded and Gemini dragged him to the bathroom first. He brushed his teeth and washed his face. Then he changed his clothes and Gemini applied his medication to his face.

They walked downstairs hand in hand and Fourth was literally amazed and stunned by Gemini's table. He denied that he was a good cook but this was perfectly made. Everything looked so delicious and clean.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it baby. I'm starving now."

"Let's eat then."

Fourth kissed Gemini's hand and they started to eat together. They chatted for a while about casual things. After eating for a while, almost finishing everything they both drank cold water and gulped. There were some things they both scared of. They didn't want to mention those and make a dramatic scene. But this was the right time.

Fourth gulped and he started to talk first.

"Gem, my love, I want to apologize to you for being rude yesterday. I just, I was in shock and all my unconsciousness exploded into you. I would never be that way to you again. I promise."

Gemini held his head and shaked it to reassure him that he was fine with it. This was not a problem.

"I know, Fourth, I knew how you felt that moment. I was hurt, but after a while I started to understand you. I felt like I disappointed you because I mentioned myself again."

Fourth smiled at him and he gently caressed Gemini's hand.

"I love you. I love you so much."

"I love you too and honestly, Fourth, I am not expecting anything from you. I just want you to be by my side, safe and sound forever. You might not see yourself perfect, but you are perfect in my eyes. I'm ready for anything as long as you are with me."

"Baby, what do you mean by not expecting anything?"

Fourth was a little confused because he thought Gemini meant it in a bad way. But that wasn't the case.

"I know, some of people might be eager for what I am gonna say right now. But Fourth, I really don't expect anything. I mean, I don't want a proposal, a big ass diamond ring or anything. I just want you. I only want to have the rights to call you my husband. That's more than enough for me, unless you have something planned for us. But if you don't, please don't ever bother to do it. Family situation is already very complicated."

Fourth was in the edge of crying. How can a boy be so thoughtful? He always thought that Gemini was the most unreachable and luxurious man. But now the fact that he didn't even want a ring, was so understandable of him. He didn't want to put any pressure on Fourth, but of course Fourth couldn't let them get married so easily.

"You can't say that baby. You deserve a proposal, a big ass diamond ring and a nice ceremony with your friends and family. I know you're thinking about me but no. I want to give you everything I can. Since my dad is gone now, everything he has is left to me, right? Of course all of those things belong to you too. You are my family. Never, ever think that you will bother me with things like that."

Gemini slowly wiped the tears away from his eyes and spoke with all the courage he had made for the last weeks.

"Thank you, my love, and there is also one thing.."

Fourth looked at him with his eyes shining. Gemini knew that this look meant that he could go on without being ashamed or embarrassed.

"I rethought my choices and I think.. Being parents is not that bad."

"What?"

Gemini giggled and leaned closer to Fourth's face.

"I really want a baby boy that looks exactly like you."

"Gem, are you serious? Listen if you're saying it because I want it you don't need to."

"No, Fourth. Didn't you say we're a family? Then, I think this family deserves many little versions of themselves. At least soon because, I've learned it with you. I learned what is love, respect and family, and now I want that on my own. You gave me the love and respect. Now, let me give you the family you want. Let me give you the happiness for our future home. Let me make you a father."

Fourth got up from his seat and got closer to Gemini's. He kneeled down infront of his chair, his hands placed in Gemini's thighs.

"If I'll be the father of your children, I will be the happiest man on the earth."

Gemini brushed Fourth's hair back and kissed his temple. Fourth lifted him up to his arms and Gemini squealed like a kitten.

"If you want kids, why don't we make a one now??"

Gemini was bright red as he nodded and they ran to the room together. They have learned many life lessons together and from now on there was no stopping.

Life is long, but it's also short. It is long for the basic things you can do everyday, but it is too short for the things you're imagining. Before it's late, you gotta choose your path in life and be the best version of yourself. Remember, you might live for many many years, but you're not gonna have this version of you again. You're never gonna be a high schooler, a teenager again. You gotta make the most of it. Everything will come eventually, if you're on the right track of your life and goals.

As many of you do, I also have dreams to accomplish. I have big dreams that are actually mentioned in my books maybe once or twice. Life is full of surprises, you never know what is going to happen.

Make the most of it.

But most importantly;

Don't cry, I am just a freak.

freak by gfseuphoria

the end.

Hi guys!! Thank you so much for the support and attention you have given to this work I appreciate it so much 💗 Thank you for following our blue hair Gemini and little boy Fourth in this story. It might be the end, but everything will be the same in Freak universe ♾️

Shift here and see yourself 🫣

Love you all so dearly. 👋

See you in my next book :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 2.7K 30
This is a Gemini and Fourth AU. When something unexpected happens between two people who have always been each other's first love, how will things ch...
13.5K 969 22
GeminiFourth fanfic.
23.3K 697 21
Gemini and fourth,two friend,two partners,two lovers. This will be a beautiful and cute story,spicy story yes,but with the love they have for each ot...
68.5K 3.2K 21
Gemini who is 24 years old is working at a bar during nighttime. At daytime, he's tutoring chemistry and physics to the student for some extra cash t...