Torture of Percy Jackson (Per...

TheAuroraLights द्वारा

My first fanfiction, so please don't be mad. Disclaimer for whole story: I do not own Percy Jackson and the O... अधिक

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty- Epilogue

Chapter Forty Three

8.1K 200 119
TheAuroraLights द्वारा

Okay, So I am trying to finish a few stories before I post new ideas. So, tons of updates coming your way when I have time to write them, my lovely readers! Rick Riordan owns PJO/HOO.

Chapter Forty Three: New Plans, Crazy Ideas

Point of View: Third Person

"You want to do what now?!" Poseidon shouts in disbelief.

Percy sighs, he knew his father would be difficult. "I want to find the rest of the evil Titans, the ones on the surface world at least. I want to make them like Hyperion. Take away Corruption's generals and great warriors. Make it harder to control so many monsters without the proper power. Giants as well. It can turn more than one tide in our favor. I would be out on a hunt and I would like several Guardians to come with me. I will take Hunters as well. My Guardian and one of my Companions and my Guardian's Companion are out searching for entrances as we speak. If I am out hunting, I could help with that as well. We found Hyperion at one entrance. If there are more Titans and Giants, why not take advantage and turn them to our side? Your banes wouldn't attack you anymore and would live to protect you under my command. Warriors for Olympus. Not to mention it would get under the enemy's skin. Information, tactics, allies. We need to call for all the aid we can get. Muster our forces. We cannot win a war without troops.

My Guardians may be strong, but once they are grievously injured, they have to be healed before going back out into the fight. Extra eyes and hands, weapons and friends. They won't die unless I do. Titans, Giants, Companions, Guardians all charging together into battle as undying soldiers as long as Artemis or any of of you do not get hurt. Think about it. It is perfect to help us. What better way to combat the enemy, than to capture and turn them? Just like Corruption is doing. He wouldn't stop at the chance to turn any one of us. Torture, interrogation, insanity are all weapons he can use to turn us and what better way than to put an end to it, than to block off anybody from getting into his grasp? I can shield all the demigods and gods. My purity already protects the Guardians, Protectors, and Tenders.

We cannot win this war without strategy. Athena? Apollo? Ares? Do you agree with me?" He turns to look at his siblings.

Athena and Apollo nod while Ares looks perplexed. "The front line will be composed of you, the Guardians, the Companions, and those Titans and giants you turn. Who's your ranged?" Ares asks and looks up at Percy.

"The Hunters and the Apollo campers. Nico and I both have some type of defense magic. We will put a one way shield over them. They can fire out of it, but it cannot be penetrated. During battle, Nico and I will lose strength of course, but we can maintain it together. Especially me if Corruption tries to cower behind his troops and weaken any defense. We will strengthen barriers as we make them around you, camouflage traps. The Hephaestus and Hecate cabins can make those. Demeter's children with their ranged plant skills can entrap enemies to slow them down. Boundless tactics that can be used wisely and safely without leaving any camp vulnerable." Percy tells him.

Ares nods. "Not many demigods have the power storage you did as one. They don't use theirs as much. The Demeter and Dionysus children may be ranged with their powers, but the farther away it is, the more draining it is."

"Training. Not only physical, but inborn ability training. Every demigod has some talent. I have seen it. Even the simplest demigod could wield magic like a child of Hecate. Any ability is special and useful. Athenian children could weave different materials into different traps or camouflage them easily. They can build traps with Hephaestus children. Every demigod can do something. Whether they can wield a weapon or not. I will not tolerate a high casualty rating. I won't lose so many children this time. I will stop at nothing to save any soul on that battlefield." Percy tries to prove his point.

"Do we even know where the battlefield is going to be?" Apollo asks. "I am blocked from seeing it. Corruption is at work in that. I will not reach out to it."

"I have a feeling Corruption will come at us where it hurts. He will try to hinder us severely in any way possible." Percy says.

No one gets it. "Where?" Athena asks.

"Here. Manhattan. He doesn't care one way or the other about humans. He wouldn't know what to do with them if he won. But he knows we care. If it does end up being here, I will...do something to get them out of the area." Percy explains.

"I see." Athena nods.

"He will stop at nothing. He only cares about one thing and one thing only. He will only stop once defeated." Percy says.

"Will he ever return to try again if we beat him?" Apollo inquires.

"That I don't know, but if we do it right, he won't ever come back." Percy says seriously.

"So, you wish to go out and turn any enemy you can find?" Zeus returns to the original point.

"Not just any enemy. But I won't kill unless absolutely needed. It would be pointless to send them back to where they will only be a nuisance in the war. I could turn them and throw them at the enemy first before we charged, maybe have them use bows and strike at the enemy with the Hunters and Apollo cabin, but I am unsure if that is wise or fair. Maybe a hunting party or an ambush before the real battle starts and to slow the advance if we needed more time. But killing them is unwise, yet turning them would be nearly just as pointless." Percy holds his head as he thinks.

"I would say as a hunting party. Let them attack any forces that Corruption would try to send in behind us." Athena says.

"If you turn enough, we could have one hunting party and an ambush set up. Even an extra front line or two. Put them in formations and send them at the enemy. They won't die under your power, right? So why feel guilty if you know they won't die?" Ares suggests.

Percy sighs. "You're right. This is why I didn't want a pure-hearted conscious. It clouds my judgments in times like these."

Artemis sighs. "But you need one or you would have just killed Hyperion."

"Maybe not." Percy argues back halfheartedly.

"It is a possibility, but there is no use in thinking about it." Hera chimes in.

"I will turn them then." Percy decides.

"I think it would be wise." Athena compliments him.

"My only problem is, what is the point in training these demigods, if the war could be centuries from now?" Percy slams his hand down. "Efforts would be useless, spells would weaken over time. Demigods older and some too young could come along too young to wield a sword due to their size or unable to handle the fact of being in a war. Useless. These are all battle hardened warriors. Except a select few. But even they are trained enough to be deadly, even as novices in their practices."

The gods all frown at this realization. "He makes a good point." Hestia pipes up.

"There is only one way to be sure we are doing this at the right moment. One clear path." Percy speaks in a monotone.

"What is that?" Dionysus asks.

"We have to let them out." Percy lets the bomb drop.

"Are you insane?! All that effort you and Nico put in to slow their advance and you want to throw it away?!" Artemis yells.

"But we have the advantage of choosing when we are ready. When we are truly prepared. Setting up all possible battlefields. It could be at camp or here in the city. Or at the roots of the gods once more. I have a strong feeling it is near here though. We would have enough time to have a number of you flash all the mortals in the city to the camp or just keep them from traveling towards it if they attack the camp. I believe it is the best path we have." Percy says.

"I think he's right." A voice comes from the throne room doors. Reyna walks in. "He usually is. It's perfect. Picking when you are ready. But will they be, is the real question. You hurt their forces gravely enough on your own. You are planning to put them in more setbacks even now." She walks to the middle of the throne room.

"We will have to force them out of the Pit." Percy sighs heavily. "So much raw power in drawing that many monsters and deities, not to mention powerful deities and ancient monsters along with them. It would take the whole of the Olympian council and then some to do it."

That's when the minor gods flash in, all of them. "We will help." Iris steps forward. "I'm not one much for battle, but I have my ways with magic and summoning things."

Bellona slams her spear into the floor and holds her shield at attention. "I will lend my aid in this part, even in the battle. I am not so restricted as some of us here. I can rally broken troops and fearing children. I will lead a charge if needed. But I will pour some of my power into summoning them."

"I feel I owe a debt to young Perseus here, more than one. Consider one paid after the war, child." Thanatos tells him. "I can be of great help since I may enter the Pit, not to mention am protected by Perseus's magic when I enter. I could strengthen it down there, and guide your spell on its way to victory."

Nike laughs. "I do believe that is my job. I would love to give Corruption a taste of my stinging glory in battle. Tell me where to strike, and a life will be ended. The spell will be assured to work with my help."

"I will give the spell all I have got. You have my magic with you." Hecate says.

"I wouldn't mind causing anxiety and fear tumulting through the enemy ranks. They will tremble before us. I can help some with the spell." Ariana grins widely.

"It's time good balances out evil. My spear and powers are yours." Nemesis nods.

"I could trap some enemies in nightmares to slow them down for you, even give aid to this summoning." Morpheus says.

"Causing monsters to drop from weariness is a specialty I have perfected, but they will remain standing for the battle. The spell sounds fun, lets force them out of their safe haven and bring the fight to them." Hypnos looks a little overexcited.

"I may only have a simple domain, but I will help with the spell." Hebe promises.

"You have my spear and my power for the summoning." Phobos pledges.

"Mine as well." Deimos agrees with his brother. "The enemy will fall at their knees."

"I shall reinforce our willpower." Harmonia smiles.

"And I shall break the ties of those who oppose us. The spell will strengthen with our powers." Eris finishes with a sneer.

"We will fight on the battlefront and pour our powers into the spell." Alexiares and Anicetus speak together.

"I would love to bash into the enemy once more." Hercules says.

"I will combine my powers with all of yours for this summoning." Eros adds his help.

"I shall lend a hand in the summoning." Persephone comes forward.

"Looks like you'll need a little luck on your side." Tyche giggles. "I will lend that aid and help with the spell."

"I suppose I shall join in the summoning ritual." Momus sighs and then grins.

Boreas chuckles. "Guess I am joining the party. I will help wherever I can."

Notos laughs at Boreas. "Count me in."

Eurus sighs at the two imbeciles. "Zephyrus and I shall give you our aid." Zephyrus nods along.

Khione grumbles. "Lord Perseus."

"Khione." Perseus smiles warmly.

"Our little encounter earlier has convinced me to help. You have my aid." Khione turns her back as she crosses her arms, her father putting a hand on her shoulder.

"I will put my strength in the spell." Aeolus puts in his word.

Several other minor gods and goddesses promise their help in the battle and in the spell. "Thank you." Percy tells them. His eyes glow and their minds are protected from Corruption.

The minor gods flash out as they go prepare themselves, storing up as much power as they can.

"Could the Titans you turn help with the spell?" Hades asks.

"I would rather they save their strength for the fight." Percy sighs, then something occurs to him. "What about the peaceful Titans? Rhea, Eos, Themis? What about them? Calypso, she could help! All the other ones that are imprisoned still! Set them free, apologize, explain! Give them a life once it's all over! I can find them and bring them here if they still roam this Earth."

Everybody looks at each other and nods. Zeus snaps his fingers and a bunch of young women appear. Zeus motions towards Percy and they all reluctantly turn to him. Percy explains everything and they all discuss among themselves. Mnemosyne turns back around first and clears her throat. "We will help. Thank you for getting us out, Lord Perseus." She says and they all thank him.

"No!" He exclaims and they jump. "I just...um, you're welcome." He sighs and they all giggle. "Why do I even try?" He groans. "Just please don't call me lord." He complains.

Tethys and Dione giggle extremely, but squeal when Rhea comes in squealing herself. All the Titans rush Rhea and they walk out catching up with each other.

"Lord Zeus?" Percy begins.

"What idea could you possibly have now?" Zeus looks surprised.

"I think it wise that Hestia and Hades be restored to their Olympian thrones." Percy tells him.

"I agree, father. It has been too long since they have been so." Athena nods along with Percy's idea.

"Very well. If you believe it good, then it shall be done." Zeus nods.

"Think about it. Hestia keeps us all together, helps keep our power in check and strengthens it. Hades is strong and could provide wise counsel. They are both needed as Olympians again." Percy says.

Hades appears and looks at Zeus expectantly. "What is it, brother?"

Zeus snaps his fingers and a throne of Stygian Iron bones, white soulish cloth, and Stygian Ice outlines rises out of the ground. Also, a throne made of warm, fuzzy fur, flames dancing in patterns all over, and warmth spreading through the room from it rises. Hestia and Hades take their thrones.

"It was Perseus's idea." Zeus tells Hades.

Hades gets the whole explanation and catches up on what he has missed.

"Where have you been without the Underworld?" Hera asks him.

"Oh, well, I have been in the demigod camp. Not much I can do there as I am prohibited, but I help out a little bit." Hades shrugs. "Not really much I can do."

"Is that all for now?" Zeus asks.

"No, actually. Which of you are willing to let me borrow your Guardians for a little while?" Percy implores.

"I will let Crena go with you." Hestia smiles and Crena walks over from the hearth to sit at the foot of Percy's throne.

"Phoebe may travel with you." Poseidon nods. He summons Phoebe and she joins Crena.

"Piper can assist you." Hera says, Piper walks over.

"Jason will lend you aid." Hades flashes his Guardian in.

"Reyna may go." Zeus nods. Reyna comes over looking excited.

"Raphael is free to tag along." Aphrodite nods and he joins the little group.

"That is all I need. Thank you." Percy bows his head.

"Is there anything else?" Zeus repeats.

"Wait, do you want some of the Hunters?" Artemis looks at Percy.

Percy shakes his head. "With this many Guardians travelling with me, there is no need to endanger the girls. They should go to camp and train, help others train, teach what they can."

Artemis nods.

When there is complete silence, Zeus declares, "Meeting adjourned."

Tell me your opinions on this chapter, my lovely readers! Good? Bad?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

12.3K 369 8
Read the first oneshot for context in My Book of Maribat Oneshots. Just little outtakes and snippets of what everyone wanted. Note: This work is pure...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
11.2K 206 12
Yaoi (Boy Love/BL) Mikey×Takemichi More ships?
6K 62 14
𝘣𝘯𝘩𝘢 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘯𝘩𝘢 𝘹. 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦!𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘴. 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥