MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED ✅ ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... Еще

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚡
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚡
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❤️⚡
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT 🥁🎉
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚡❤️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT 💕⚡
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE 💕🌝
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚡
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❤️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION ❤️💕
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❤️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN 😉
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❤️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )

2.1K 65 3
Sahithi_writes

AUTHOR'S POV :

Sriya woke up in Ruhaan's arms , she heard her anklets sound and she blushed .

She thought my husband is so romantic like I think from now on I don't fear of watching any horror movies coz I feel the horror movies can be romantic too .

She cupped her face and she slowly got up . She kissed Ruhaan's forehead and caressed his cheek .

Ruhaan woke up by her soft touch , he pulled her closer and kissed her forehead . He spoke " good morning sweetheart " caressing her hairs .

Sriya smiled and wished him " good morning my kanna ".

Ruhaan spoke " Sweetheart , this word kanna pulls my heart strings for you " .

Sriya blushed and kissed his cheek .

Ruhaan spoke " sweetheart shall we watch another horror movie and turn it into romantic ? ".

Sriya quickly wrapped herself in bedsheets and got down from the bed . She spoke " ruhaan not now if we gonna repeat that again and again I swear I won't able to walk for weeks " .

Ruhaan sat on the bed , he chuckled and spoke teasingly " sweetheart if you can't walk then I'm there to carry you in my arms , you know I'm so strong ". He winked .

Sriya blushed and went towards the bathroom saying " I'm gonna freshup ruhaan ". She went into bathroom to take a bath .

Ruhaan rubbed his face and he called the receptionist he told her to get the room clean and bring the clothes he ordered . He cut the call and went into bathroom for freshup .

The receptionist did as he told and she put the clothes on the bed and left .

Ruhaan came out wearing a bathrobe and he saw his wife coming out wearing a bathrobe . He took the box the receptionist kept on the bed and told her to wear it .

Sriya opened the box and saw it's a saree . She smiled and spoke " ruhaan this saree is so beautiful ".

Ruhaan kissed her cheek and said " I am glad you like it sweetheart ".

He looked into her eyes and said " get ready sweetheart ". He took his clothes and went into changing room .

Sriya took the saree and started draping her saree , she draped her lower plates neatly and tucked them , she was doing her upper plates and just then ruhaan came out . He saw the most beautiful view , his sweetheart doing her saree plates .

He was mesmerized by her beauty , her wet hairs , moon face , her doe eyes with thick eyelashes and her creamy waist .

I can't stop falling in love with you sweetheart you are not just beautiful but a pure soul who is destined to be with me . He thought .

Sriya met ruhaan's gaze . Ruhaan spoke " should I help you sweetheart " .

Sriya nodded in yes and she hummed hmm ... .

Ruhaan took the pallu and removed the plates , he spoke " I feel wearing it one-side would be better sweetheart ".

Sriya smiled and ruhaan set the pallu on Sriya's shoulder and pinned it .

Sriya looked into Ruhaan's eyes and she gave him the jewellery telling him with her eyes made me wear these jewellery .

Ruhaan made her sit infront of the dressing table and both are looking at eachother through the mirror .

Ruhaan slowly moved her hairs aside and took her necklace . He made her wear without breaking the eye contact .

Sriya gave him earrings and he slowly made her wore the earrings and kissed her ear lobe . Sriya blushed .

Ruhaan slowly moved towards sriya and bent on his knees he took the bangles and made her wore in both hands . He kissed her hands and he caressed her cheeks .

Ruhaan spoke Looking into her eyes " You are looking so gorgeous sweetheart I can't help myself taking my eyes off you "

Sriya cupped ruhaan's face and kissed his forehead . She smiled and spoke " I think today I need to hide you in my saree coz I don't like if any girl comes and flirts with my handsome husband " .

" Then I will be blessed to wrap in your saree sweetheart ". Ruhaan said .

Sriya blushed and slowly got up and ruhaan too .

Sriya asked ruhaan's " what's the plan ? ".

Ruhaan said " today we are gonna visit temple sweetheart . You know world's tallest Durga Devi statue is present in Mauritius and it's a mini India so , there are many temples here so , let's take the god's blessings " .

Sriya smiled and she hugged ruhaan . She spoke " love you kanna , I have to thank mahadev for sending you in my life " .

Ruhaan caressed Sriya's hairs and they released from the hug , he kissed her forehead and spoke " Me too sweetheart . Come on let's go ".

Both sriya and ruhaan went to Maheshwarnath temple . It's a Shiva temple . Sriya was so mesmerized by the beauty of temple and the people around .

Some Mauritian people greeted them and asked " are you both from India ? " .

Ruhaan said " yes we are from Indian ".

A Mauritian girl spoke " come on let's perform the prayer together and seek the blessings of Mahadev " .

Ruhaan and sriya performed their Puja and took the blessings of Mahadev .

They came out from the temple and they clicked selfies with Mauritian people .

Sriya heard a song which similar to Indian song , ruhaan spoke " This is a bhojpuri song sweetheart . Mauritians love these songs " .

Sriya spoke " it feels like a Bhajan ruhaan ". Just then a maurtian girl told sriya to join in their dance , sriya was impressed by their moves and she danced with them copying their moves .

Ruhaan smiled and he recorded Sriya's dance .

A Mauritian girl gave them an invitation to Mauritian cultural dance " SEGA" which is gonna held at the beach in the evening at 6 pm .

Sriya got so excited and she thanked her for the invitation . The girl hugged sriya and said " you're welcome ".

Later they visited the tallest Durga maa statue and lord Shiva statue . Sriya and ruhaan felt so blessed and devoted .

After visiting temples Ruhaan and sriya had enjoyed their brunch together .

Ruhaan took sriya to " Chamarel seven coloured earth geopark " which is so beautiful with seven coloured sand . Sriya spoke " this place is so beautiful kanna I never thought sand could be so colourful . It feels like a rainbow on the ground " . Sriya smiled .

Ruhaan back hugged her and spoke " you are the rainbow to my life sweetheart " and he kissed her cheeks .

Sriya blushed .

Later they enjoyed the streets of Mauritius and many of the Mauritius people loved their outfits and they took selfies with them .

Sriya thought I feel like a celebrity here and the people are so nice , kind and so peaceful . Surely this is our best honeymoon .

Sriya saw the time and it's 5:30 . She spoke " ruhaan we need to go I don't wanna miss SEGA dance " .

Ruhaan said " okay sweetheart " and he they went to the beach .

The dance was about to start in few minutes , sriya was so excited . It's the sun set time and the sky was perfect reddish orange colour there was a slight darkness around and the dance girls lit the fire .

The dance started the dancers were wearing perfect orange , yellow and red long skirts and crop top , they have dusky skin tone and they adorned flowers on left side of their ears .

Ruhaan and Sriya enjoyed the sunset view with the SEGA dance . The dance was about to complete and the girls pulled Sriya to join the dance .

Sriya is a dancer also a quick learner she danced beautifully with perfect moves . She pulled ruhaan and all the audience joined in their dance .

They had a lots and lots of fun in the evening .

It's 8:30 pm and our couple thanked the dancers for the wonderful evening .

They reached the resort and had their dinner together .

Ruhaan said " shall we go on a walk sweetheart " . Sriya spoke " Sure my kanna " .

Ruhaan smiled and they started walking far away from the beach . Sriya asked " Ruhaan where are we going ? Aren't we supposed to walk at the beach ? " .

Ruhaan replied " why only beach sweetheart let's go to the bushes too " .

" What bushes !!!! " Sriya exclaimed .

" Yup I wanna show you something sweetheart ". Ruhaan said .

" What do you wanna show me in the bushes kanna ? ". She asked .

Ruhaan closed Sriya's eyes and took her into the bushes which are covered with thick grasses .

Ruhaan spoke " ok now 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... ". He removed his hand from her eyes . Sriya opened her eyes and witnessed the most mesmerizing view infront of her .

They are Fire flies which are flaunting their light removing the darkness around and sriya loved it so much .

She spoke " Ruhaan how do you know I love to see fire flies " .

Ruhaan was silent and felt proud that he made their last day of their honeymoon so memorable .

Ruhaan told the letter .

Sriya's eyes are filled with tears , she hugged ruhaan so tight . Ruhaan got worried seeing her teary eyes he hugged her back caressing her hairs . He spoke " sweetheart didn't you like my suprise I'm sorry please look at me sweetheart . Please don't cry . I can't see you crying " .

Sriya looked at ruhaan and she kissed him ruhaan kissed her back . They shared a deep kiss which is combined of love and emotions towards eachother .

They broke the kiss and sriya cupped ruhaan's face leaning her forehead towards his . She spoke " I love you ruhaan . Every single moment I spend with you I fall in love with you, the way you remembered my letter and the way you put all your efforts to make me  smile ,the way you care for me makes me feel so blessed , I'm really so blessed by mahadev to have you in my life ruhaan . I love you ruhaan...I love you my kanna ....I love you " . Sriya cried and hugged ruhaan so tight .

Ruhaan spoke " I love you too sweetheart I love you , you are the best blessing I ever received in my life . You are way more precious to me , more than my life and I don't know I can make you feel special or not but I know you are special and you are the only blessing I always wish for " .

Tears flowed from Sriya's eyes and ruhaan kissed Sriya's forehead wiping her tears .

Ruhaan spoke " Please smile for me sweetheart " .

Sriya wiped her tears and she smiled .
Ruhaan smiled and hugged her . Sriya hugged him back and the night went so peaceful for them .

*****************************************
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So , hey guys how you felt today's part ?

So , Sriya and ruhaan are coming back to Mumbai .

I hope you all loved this honeymoon series .

Thankyou for reading ❤️

Love you all ❤️

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Tales Of Love Muskan

Художественная проза

458K 17.9K 57
#1 Muslims 13/01/2020 #2 Indianlovestories 13/01/2020 #3islamic fiction 13/01/2020 #4Collection of short stories13/01/2020 #6 historic 13/01/2020 #10...
ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE mystery1210

Любовные романы

56.1K 1.9K 35
Kiana Kapoor a 18 year old cute and bubbly girl. She is in love with her best friend's elder brother ever since she knew the meaning of love but she...
YUVIKA: The Needed Love Riona

Любовные романы

1.4M 109K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
141K 5K 8
"Do you think I will be pregnant ??" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled. "Huh...!!" She...