Mine Chubs 💞

By Jahaan227

She eats so much; that's why she is fat. Don't you eat anything? You are so thin. She is as dark as charcoal... More

INTRODUCTION
1. Hey Chubs! 😠
2. Tease 🤬
3. Bet 🤝
4. Hurts 😔
5. How to enjoy? 😎
6. Is bet still going on? 🤔
7. Dirty game 😥
8. A mistake 😞 (M)
9. Pregy 😥
10. Abortion? 🤨
11. Marriage 😰
12. Crush 🥰
13. Exam 📝
14. Heartbreak 💔
15. Let's have some fun🤘
16. Painful words 😭
17. Mom ❤️
18. You are loved 🤗
19. Jeonlous 😒
20. Mine 🤔
21. Falling for.... ❤️
22. Sorry 🤗
23. Buaaji 🤐
24. Tae in saree 🥰
25. Insecurities 😔
26. Imperfectly perfect 😘
27. Inner beauty 😍
28. Mine chubs 💖
29. Love 🥰 (S.M)
30. Arrival 👣
31. Baby Kookie 🥰
32. Welcome baby 🤗
33. Baby's name? 🤔
34. Mama's boy 👶
35. Game on 😏
37. Shock 😲
38. Convocation 🎓
39. Goodbye 🥺
40. Years ahead.... 😥
41. Broke 😓
42. Assistant Jeon 😢
43. A man's pov 🥺
44. Taekook 💜
45. Yoongi is back 😬
46. Love unfulfilled 😢
47. Little happiness ☺️
48. A year ahead 😗
49. Jm's birthday 🎂
❤️❤️
50. Weekend 😃
51. Success party 🏆
52. Fight 😞
53. Ignorance 😓
54. Fear 😨
55. Coach Jeon 😏
56. Ahead in future 😗
57. Hobi at Jeon's house 😥
58. Jihope 💞
59. Pre-wedding rituals 💗
60. Hobi weds Jiminee 💓
61. First night 🌚 (M)
❤️❤️
62. Convince 🙏
63. Trip to Disneyland 🥰
64. Mine chubs forever ♾️
65. Precious gift 💗
66. Surprise 🎁
67. Babies 👶👣🌸
Epilogue 💞

36. Game on 😏 [2] (M)

4.7K 354 55
By Jahaan227

Do comment dear readers. It really takes so much effort to write every chapter and your comments is a reward for my effort. ☺️

Tae- Game on babyboy. (whispered in his ears)

Tae held Jk's nape from one hand and gripped his neck from the other hand. Without wasting any second; she smashed her lips on Jk's lips.

Jk was still in shock to contemplate anything. He wasn't able to believe whether she is the same chubs who was shy few minutes back.

Tae began sucking Jk's lower lip while gripping his hairs tightly. Jk roamed his hands on her butt and spanked it hard making her moan in the kiss.

She bite his lower lip roughly which caused his lips to bleed.

Tae sucked his lips when she felt a metalic taste of blood. She entered her tongue inside and began devouring his mouth.

Jk's hands made it's way to her breast and cupped them gently with his palm. A low moan escaped her mouth; making Jk stroke her breast even more. He began squeezing them and pushing them together.

Tae was busy in sucking Jk's tongue. Jk wanted to take the dominance but he let Tae lead him this time. Tae never felt this much needy as she is feeling now. She ripped open his shirt without breaking the kiss.

Jk chuckled in the kiss and was about to unhook her bra but sweet cries of their little one disturbed their moment.

Tae immediately pulled out from the kiss while panting. Jk was gonna kiss her again but she stopped him by keeping hand on his chest.

Both were catching their breathe while staring into each other's eyes. Their lips glistening with saliva. Tae's lipstick was completely smudged.

Jk wipped her lips with his thumb and placed a loving peck there. He placed her on the couch. Then walked towards crying Hyunnie.

Jk picked Hyunnie from the crib and handed to Tae. Hyunnie tap his mama's breast indicating that he is hungry.

Tae unhooked her bra and attached her nipple to his mouth. He began gulping hurriedly fearing his dada might finish his food. 😜

Tae pecked his forehead and began patting his back to help him get back to sleep. (So that she can continue devouring her big bunny🙃)

Jk snuggled in her neck and began prepping wet kisses there. He interwined his hand with Tae's.

Tae closed her eyes and bite her lips as she felt an urge to moan when Jk began sucking hickies on her neck.

Jk slowly moved towards her ear and pecked her earlobe.

Jk- I didn't knew there's a tigress behind this scaredy cat. (whispered while squeezing her inner thigh)

Tae- I am not a scaredy cat.

Jk- Yeah; I got to know that. You are a wild tigress.

Tae blushed at his comment. Jk cupped her cheek and leaned in for a kiss but Tae turned her face to opposite direction.

Tae- Not infront of Hyunnie.

Jk- His eyes are closed and he won't understand anything. He is just a kid.

Hyunnie opened his eyes and glared at Jk while gulping down his meal.

Baby's pov.

I am a baby not an idiot to not understand your intentions dada. I know you wanna keep my mama to yourself only but I won't let that happen. She is only my mama.

Tae- Look his eyes are opened. He is your son afterall. How can he let his dada snatch his mama from him?

Jk- You little guy; just sleep fast. I gotta do some important task with your mama. (said while holding Hyunnie's hand)

Hyunnie let go of Tae's nipple and began crying. Tae looked at Jk angrily and slapped his arm.

Tae- Why the hell you make him cry everytime?

Jk- But I didn't do anything. He himself started crying.

Tae glared at him and turned to look at her crying baby. She began consoling him and sweet talking with him. But Hyunnie continue to cry.

Jk- Give this brat to me. (said while taking Hyunnie in his arms)

Jk nuzzled his face in his tummy and tickled him.

Jk- Now this big bunny is gonna eat this small bunny. Who will save you from me little guy? (said while acting to eat Hyunnie's chubby cheeks)

Hyunnie giggled at Jk's act and fisted his hair tightly.

Jk- Aooch; not my hairs.

Tae- He knows how to protect himself. (said while laughing)

Jk- He is really clever.

Jk pulled his hairs from Hyunnie's grip and glared at him.

Hyunnie laughed; showing his toothless smile while looking at his dada. Jk melted in his cuteness and pecked his forehead.

Hyunnie noticed Jk's nipple and gave a confused look to his dada.

Baby's pov.

Dada also have milky. Is that tasty like mama's milky?

Hyunnie attached his mouth to Jk's nipple and tried to suck it.

Jk- Aeee; Nooooooo. (said while pulling Hyunnie away from his nipple)

Tae couldn't control herself when she noticed Hyunnie sucking Jk's nipple and began laughing loudly.

Tae- Why don't you feed him instead of me? (said while laughing)

Jk looked at Tae with so done face. Hyunnie was also looking at his mama with his big, doe eyes not knowing the reason behind his mama's laughter.

Both father and son looked at each other and sighed at the same time.

Tae stopped laughing when she noticed their serious face.

Tae- Sorry. It was too funny for me.

Jk- Feed him quickly. I really can't control now. (said by handing Hyunnie to Tae)

Tae again attached her nipple to Hyunnie's mouth who began gulping slowly with his eyes closed. He was slowly drifting off to sleep.

Jk- I will go in the bedroom and settle his crib. You come up when you are done feeding.

Tae nodded her head. Jk pecked her lips and walked upstairs carrying Hyunnie's crib.

Soon Hyunnie drifted off to sleep. Tae removed her nipple from his mouth and pecked his forehead. She hooked her bra and went to their bedroom.

Tae opened the door and noticed Jk arranging Hyunnie's toys in the crib. She walked towards him and placed little Hyunnie in the crib.

Jk- Look at that little frown on his face. I bet he might be thinking what if dada took my mama away from me while I am asleep?

Tae- Then don't take his mama away from him. (said by wrapping her arms around Jk's neck)

Jk- No way. Now I deserve your entire attention. Got it babydoll? (asked by spanking her butt)

Tae nodded her head while looking at him with sexy, hooded eyes.

Jk lift her thigh and signalled her to jump. Tae jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Jk placed his hands under her butt and walked towards the bed. He lay her on the bed and hovered over her.

Jk's gaze roamed on her as she lays there beneath him, flushed, her arms relaxed at her sides. He admire her curves, her hips, her tummy and her soft, round navel.

Tae was getting impatient now. She badly wanted Jk to kiss her but he was lost in admiring the beauty under him. He leaned into her neck and kissed there. She tilts her head back, giving him more access as he kept worshipping her with his tongue.

Jk pulled out from her neck and rubbed his thumb on her lips. He very well know Tae is getting impatient but how can he miss a chance to tease his babydoll.

Tae tried to kiss Jk but Jk licked her upper lip sensually and pulled back while chuckling.

Tae looked at him angrily. She grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him closer to her and immediately smashed her lips on his.

Both began kissing each other hungrily with same passion. Their tongues were fighting for dominance but none of them was ready to loose against the other.

After a minute long kiss; Jk pulled out only to receive whines from Tae.

Jk- Patience babydoll. We aren't gonna end our night by just kissing.

Saying this Jk lowered himself to her breast. He pull her bra to the side and wrapped his mouth on one of her nipple and began sucking it. His mouth filled with her sweet milk. A satisfied hmm left his mouth while gulping down the milk.

Jk suck even harder, twisting it between his teeth. Tae whimpers and wriggles beneath him.

Jk turn to the next one while his hand continue playing with her now hardened nipple. Tae fists her hand in his hair and moans in pleasure, not being able to take it anymore.

Jk slid his left hand inside her panties. His fingers find it's way towards her wet slit. She's was completely soaked. Her breath hitch as Jk started rubbing her bud in a circular motion.

Tae attempts to press her thighs together but Jk continued the torturous motion.

She was damn sensitive now. His mouth around her nipple while fingers torturing her wet, pink bud was too much to take.

Jk- Do you like it? (whispered in her ear in his deep, husky voice)

Tae nod her head slightly. Her eyes were tired and hooded while lips were still wet from their previous kiss.

Jk sucked her lower lip and slowly got rid of their remaining clothes.

Tae widened her eyes as she noticed his dick looks bigger than before. Already he was big but now he's huge.

Jk-Wait; I don't have a condom.

Tae- What? I don't want another baby this soon.

Jk- You can consume pills but are they safe?

Tae- I think once a while it's fine. I will take the pills. You may continue.

Jk- Are you sure?

Tae nodded her head slightly. Jk smiled at her and pecked her lips.

Jk- Tell me if it hurts.

Tae- Hmm.

Jk- And yeah; another dare for you. Control your moans while we are being naughty. We don't want our little Prince to wake up and disturb our fun activity in between.

Tae nodded her head with a bright red blush tinted on her cheeks.

Jk aimed himself at her opening and slowly pushed his dick inside.

Tae didn't experienced much pain on invasion of Jk's hardened boner inside her hole. This pain was nothing infront of the pain of pushing out a whole three kg baby.

Jk could feel her inside is right around his length. He groan when he felt his member being squeezed by her tight walls. He thrust into her.

Tae locked her legs around his waist. Jk bury his face in the warmth of her neck and thrust slowly in her at first before worshipping her deeper and deeper.

He pull out his dick completely except the tip and slammed back harsher in her. The stab of pleasure makes her eyes roll back and fist Jk's hairs tightly. She cry out his name at the pleasurable feeling.

Tae- Umm~ Jungkook~ Aahh~

Jk- Shhh. Don't forget we got our Prince beside. Do you want him to disturb our session? (whispered in his deep voice)

Tae nodded her head as no and bite her lips hard to control her moans. Her warm hands squeeze his shoulder blades and he slam into her again and again. Her hips tighten at Jk's waist. Jk could feel her walls clenching around his dick.

Tae- H..harder... (begged shamelessly)

Jk chuckled and spanked her ass playfully. He fuck her faster and harder. No matter how much they tried to lower the moans and groans; the environment was still being disturbed by the sound of their bodies slapping against each other and the bed squeaking.

Tae's body stiffnes beneath Jk. Her hips bucking as her insides contrast. She was close to cum.

Jk picked up the pace and drive her faster, untill her thighs shake. The orgasm took over her senses.

Jk slow down momentarily before picking up his pace.

Jk- I am close...aah.. (groaned lowly)

Tae squirmed under his hold and with one last thrust he shooted his seeds deep inside her.

Jk fell down beside Tae while panting heavily.

Tae was also busy catching her breath and calming down herself from the wild orgasm.

When both were relaxed; they turned to look at each other. Tae scooted closer to him and pecked his cheek.

Jk smiled and wrapped his hands around her shoulder and waist.

Tae sat on his lap and leaned in for a kiss.

She couldn't able to get over Jk's lips. She was enjoying today's kiss more than the previous ones.

Jk gripped her waist tightly and landed a spank on her buttcheek.

Tae pulled out from the kiss and giggled shamelessly while snuggling into his neck.

Jk hugged her and pulled the bedsheet above them.

~~~

At around 11 am; Jk's sleep was disturbed by Hyunnie's loud cries. He rubbed his eyes and got up from the bed.

Hyunnie extended his arms towards his dada when he got a glance of him.

Jk- Aish my cutie pie. Did you wet your pants again? Umm; no it's completely dry. Looks like you are hungry now. Let's go to your mama.

Jk climbed on the bed and pat Tae's cheeks who was dead asleep.

Jk- Wake up chubs. He is hungry. I can't help him with this. Last night you didn't even woke up once when Hyunnie was crying. Atleast wake up now.

Tae whined in sleep and lowered her bra from one side. She signalled Jk to attach Hyunnie's mouth to her nipple with her eyes closed.

Jk- Such a lazy ass.

Tae- Dumb bunny. (said in sleepy tone)

Jk spanked her fluffy butt making her whine more. He placed Hyunnie beside Tae and attached his mouth to her nipple.

Tae hugged Hyunnie while being asleep.

Jk sat beside them while leaning on the headboard. He took his phone and began scrolling insta. His eyes widened in shock when he saw Yg's recent posts. It was flooded with all intimate pictures of Jm.

Jk- WHAT THE HELL!

Tae opened her eyes at Jk's yell. She sat up while holding Hyunnie in her arms.

Tae- What happened?

Jk didn't answered Tae and dialled Yg's number. But unfortunately Yg's call wasn't reachable.

Tae- What happened Jungkook? Why do you look so angry?

Jk- Just a second.

Jk tried to call Jm's call and she picked in few rings.

Jk- WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

Jm flinched at Jk's loud yell. She spoke while stuttering.

Jm- I..I..just passed the gate.

Jk- Come inside the house quickly. (said sternly)

Saying this Jk cut the call. He again tried to call Yg but his call was still not reachable.

Jk kept his phone on the table and wore his clothes hurriedly.

Tae- Jungkook atleast say something what happened?

Jk still didn't answered Tae and left the room in anger.

Hyunnie was done having his meal. Tae placed him in the crib and wore her clothes hurriedly. She too went downstairs.

Tae- Jungkook please tell me what's the matter? Is everything okay?

Jk was about to say something but the door opened and Jm entered inside.

Jk stood up and walked towards her while fuming in anger.

Jk- Where were you last night? (asked sternly)

Jm- W..with Yoongi. What happened Bhai?

Jk- What happened? ARE YOU EVEN IN YOUR SENSES JIMINEE? WHAT THE HELL YOUR BOYFRIEND POSTED ON INSTA; HUH?

Jm flinched in fear as Jk shouted at her for the first time. Tears filled her eyes. She looked down while biting her lips.

Tae went towards Jiminee and stood beside her.

Tae- Can you please say clearly what happened Jungkook instead of getting angry?

Jk unlocked his phone and showed them Yg's recent posts.

Tae and Jm both widened their eyes by looking at the pictures.

Yg did took Jm's pictures while making love but it was their couple pictures and not her alone. But his posts had all her intimate pictures. She couldn't believe her eyes that Yg could do such thing. Why he had to post such pictures of her on social media and make her embarrassed?

Jk- Did you gave him consent to take such pictures? (asked sternly)

Jm- B..Bhai..i..it..w..wasn't..only...mine. H..he...

Jk- I ASKED DID YOU GAVE HIM CONSENT OR NOT?

Jm nodded her head as yes while looking down and shedding tears.

Jk's anger knew no bound when Jm nodded her head in agreement. He raised his hand to slap her but Tae was fast enough to pull Jm towards her.

Tae- JUNGKOOK.

Jm wrapped her hands around Tae's waist and continue to shed tears. Her body was shaking in fear.

Jk- Call that bastard right now. (said sternly)

To be continued.......

Vote
Comment
Follow
Thank you
🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 6.7K 36
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. The two souls studying in the same school, in their last year before entering...
131K 6.7K 29
Jeon Jungkook, a Police Officer who is returning to his hometown after eight years to get settled and start his married life. His parents are in sear...
55K 2.9K 35
it's an taekook Indian based story... so Jeon Jungkook who belongs to a rich family and he himself is CEO of their company... his family consist of h...
301K 12.2K 61
Jk: how dare she to insult me in my office itself.... Tae: what does he thinks of himself, to shout at me infront of so many people...... Jk: would u...