Dark bloodline ( BTS ff)

By author_delluna

Two different family , but they belonged to same bloodline. A blood line made from sweat , tears and blood. T... More

introduction
vacation
together
thief.
luggage
pleasure meeting
spalshes
dead
keep you safe
shoot now
anger
his warmth
tomorrow
will see
visit me today
sound scared
Hello
haeguem
find them
byeeee
psycho's
little birdie
addictive scent
let it go
pretty laugh
so was he
felt something
the weather
jinx
you know eachother
comfort
meeting
kill her ?
vultures
Kim's empire
weapon list
my sister
half truth
Blood match
broken family
secret out
facing it
unnie
grandad
banter of lovers
journal
left alone
blood letter
maniac
unknown heir

oldie twin

355 38 4
By author_delluna

Confused at what her grandfather said aera tilted her head sideways only to come in eye contact with a man of her fathers age.

He was well built with body that carry's dark aura.

The man screamed power but nothing that aera has not seen after living for so many days with her family.

Not only this but the man looked just like she imagined him to be

Just like she was told ....

" Uncle? " Aera said, still shocked seeing her uncle in front of her.

" What uncle? "

" You know me "

Both her grandfather and her uncle said together. But different was there actions

Her grandfather looked confused or maybe angry whereas her uncle looked happy, as if he got his favourite candy.

Smiling, aera walked towards him, long forgotten about everything that happened today.

All she saw was her uncle.

Her mother's brother whom her mother referred as oldie twin

And she can see why.

From her mother's journal she got to know about him.

A person who is 2 years older than her mother but still looks like her twin and that's why she named her oldie twin.

Hugging her uncle tightly aera let a tear slip from her eyes.

She found her mother's brother.

She didn't know why but his hug felt as if she was hugging her mother even though she never got a chance to do so.

.

It was similar case with him as well. Mr lee felt as if he got his sister back. His neice was just as he imagined his sister's daughter to be.

She looked like his sister and mother in many ways.

She looked like every lee family member.

Mr lee's syes teared up as he hugged her, bringing her close to his chest.

" My baby " He spoke in light whisper but was heard by aera who smiled softly and looked at him with teary lashes.

.

Looking at this aera's grandfather shocked.

He didn't know what was happening in front of him

He didn't know how his granddaughter knew his rival

Not only this but it was rare sight for him to see the boss of lee clan cry out in public.

He was once a cheerful guy .well more like a cheerful kid because thats when Mr kim last saw him, he was 5 year old when Mr kim and Mr lee ( aeras maternal  grandfather) decided to go seperate ways.

Mr lee that he knew was known to hide his emotions after the tragic happened with lee family.

" How do you know him? " Aera's grandfather brought them out of there world making them step out of hug.

" Grandpa he is my - " Before aera could speak she was stopped by her uncle

" She is my neice " He said more like dropped the bomb on mr kim.

" W-what? "

Turning towards aera he silently asked for the same to which aera Nodded. Making Mr. Kim gulp down his anxiety as he tried to remain calm.

" This is more messed up than i thought. " He thought as he gazed aera and Mr lee back and forth.

" What are you doing here Mr lee" He said as he tried to remain calm from the truth he just discovered.

" What am I doing here? Well I just came to meet my dear niece but looks like she will be going with me tonight to my mansion. To her uncles house which is her's too " Mr lee said smiling sarcastically at him

" Watch what you say Mr lee. May be you forgot that you are in my area. And taking aera back with you? Dream on she is my granddaughter and she will stay here "

" Stay here? With you? With your family who insulted my neice? Never. You are the one who told her to leave Korea right? Against her wish. So let me tell you she will be going with me , staying with me till she wishes to " Mr lee spoke firmly.

Turning towards aera he spoke

" Go with my guard and sit in car "

" But - " Aera tried to say that she can't leave her family but was stopped with one glare from her uncle.

" Leave aera. Go and sit in car I have something to talk with your grandfather. Or do you want to go back to new York ? " Hearing this aera reluctantly left her grandpa and her uncle behind to talk and she sat in car.

" What was that for he could have spoken politely " Aera mumbled

On the other hand Mr kim and Mr lee were staring at each other intently.

" Just send aera away lee, i don't want to her getting hurt, she is not safe here " Mr kim broke the silence .

" You don't need to worry about it, I  very much capable of saving her. You should worry about yourself and your family. I heard fosè fainted due to all that drama? " Mr lee said while smirking causing Mr kim to straighten his back in alertness.

" Spying on us Mr lee? " Mr kim questioned making the said man laugh out loud.

" I just bribed your men before coming here. Let me give you advice old man. Your mafia is full of loopholes. I can find information on you within seconds. I think you need to recruit  new people, you should not completely trust anyone after all they are the ones who will stab our back

Anyways hope to meet you soon..... On your funeral maybe " With that Mr lee left leaving aeras grandfather thoughts swirling like a wind.

.

.

" What took you so long dear uncle? " Aera asked as she saw Mr lee stepping in car sitting in back seat of car, who's other side was occupied by aera.

" Just some business stuff aera nothing much " He said as he ordered his driver to drive towards his mansion.

" Business stuff or mafia stuff? " Aera questioned as she looked out of window.

This question caused mr. Lee to momentary freeze.

" How did you find? About mafia? " He asked as he thought aera didn't know about kims being mafia.

Smiling at her uncle aera replied

" I was just curious and unfortunately found about them being in mafia. "
Aera said as she sheepishly rubbed her neck

Scoffing Mr lee looked out of window as he remembered a distant memory of someone close to his heart.

15 year old girl ran towards a garden where her brother and her father were talking in hushed tone

" Dad you are very bad " The girl stomped as she sat near her dad.

" What happened to you now ? monkey " Her brother said as he teased her.

Glaring at him for few minutes the girl royally ignored him.

" What happened princess? Why are you angry ? " Her father questioned

" You bought oppa his dream car? Why he just bought one last week!!! "

This caused her brother to stand up in surprise and look at their father

" You really bought it  ? "

Sighing their father looked at his daughter who was smiling sheepishly knowing very well that it was a surprise for her brother

" Yes i did to surprise you, but i could no longer because of some sneaky cat ".

" Dad I was curious ok! I just went to your office and found car registration with oppas name " She said as she sheepishly rubbed her neck

.
.

" Just like her mother " Mr lee mumbled as he snapped out of his memory .

" So uncle! Do I have any cousin? What about auntie I can't wait to meet them and ohh grandfather and grandmother too. No wait I will meet them tomorrow. It's late they must be sleeping " Aera said as she smiled brightly.

On other hand a slight smile which was on Mr lee's face wiped off after listening to aera.

" Aera... I - it's just me and my daughter your cousin.. Every one else died in accident " He said sadly causing aera to frown.

.
.

" How did it happen? "

Looking at aera, who's eyes we're filled with sorrow Mr lee sadly smiled at her..

" Just few minutes more aera... Once we reach my mansion I will answer every question of yours..... "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.6K 30
Ever sense you were born your brothers wanted to keep you safe and happy. Your 7 brothers are all you have left when it comes to family. Your parents...
134K 3.9K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
41.5K 1.4K 34
โ›The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies..โœ โ›You how could you betray us like that-โœ โ›Your father snatched away my...
3.4K 134 41
A tall girl, standing amidst of a bloody land filled with bodies of no souls. Her hands are covered in blood as she stares at her brothers running to...