There are no weaklings in my...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 我妻家没有弱者 Author: The salty fish who touches fish Summary: Warning This is not the original... More

There are no weaklings in my wife's family
1-5: Port Mori Shiki Co., Ltd
6-8
9-12
13-17
18-20
21-25
26-28
29-30
31-34
35-38: Vongola Seafood Group
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-54
55-58
59-60
61-64
69-70
71-74
75-77
78-80: Hospital for painless head removal of non-human creatures
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-94
95-98
99-100
101-104
105-108
109-110
111-113
114-117
118-120
121-124
125-128
129-130
131-134
135-138
139-140
141-142
143-146: Yokohama (1-4)
147: Years of Bazooka Chapter
148: Demon Slayer Academy Chapter

65-68

21 1 0
By Spinfoxie

☆ 65. Oops, this is still Cullom’s body

Oops, this is Kurom's body.

The Six Paths Skeleton is possessing Kurom's body, and it is not accidental at all to track my wife Zenitsu to Hibari Kyouya's camp. Although this kind of action just sounds like... He had other thoughts, but in fact, his original intention was not to develop into a physical level of hostility with either Hibari Kyouya or Gatsuma Zenitsu.

——He just wanted to know what the golden retriever's plan was when he suddenly went deep into the forest alone while everyone was staying at the campground to prepare the camping facilities.

Unite the rest of the mafia to carry out a targeted attack on the tenth-generation freshmen team of Vongola? As a spy to spread the secret that the Vongola family can be targeted? Or is he trying to lay a trap deep in the jungle so that he can later induce Vongola to go deep and bury the still immature future godfather here?

This kind of thing is horrifying at first glance. It is possible that the young Vongola did not have such common thoughts in this world at all. After all, this is the only Mafia heir who is so naive and stupid.

Liu Daogui thought to himself.

The mafia is all equally bad, but if the leader of the worst mafia is handed over to such a naive next leader, maybe this dark behemoth is not so incurable.

This thought may mean that he has unknowingly acknowledged the young Vongola. Although this kind of words will never be uttered by him, but because of this, Liu Daogui is on high alert for this suspicious Golden Retriever. Sometimes, he would instinctively choose to avoid everyone's eyes and ears, and follow quietly alone, trying to figure out what this guy wants to do.

The world of the Mafia is extremely dark, and one should never underestimate the executioner's trust because of his age. He has always been sincerely wary of this golden retriever who seems weak and harmless, but is actually full of sticky bloody smell. He sneaks into dreams to search for information and information. The plan of countermeasures fell into the sand in that outrageous memory, but it only aroused his more attention - once this guy makes any suspicious and dangerous actions, Liu Daogui will definitely be the first to be vigilant and have enough counterattacks. capable person.

...So he followed Hibari Kyouya's camp.

Liu Daogui: "..."

I made a mistake. I thought this guy sneaked out to do something bad. Who could have guessed that he came here specifically to find Skylark? !

Ever since Hibari Kyouya's self-esteem was frustrated by Shamar's "Sakura Sickness Syndrome" in Obsidian, he would be chased and beaten by this guy every time he appeared. It was even as if he had a six-skull radar on his head. Likewise, anyone who appears within a few dozen meters of this guy will be immediately sensed by this uncrowned king.

Liu Daogui secretly felt unlucky, and then he chose to leave as soon as possible without hesitation. In order to get away as quickly as possible from the area where Skylark might detect his aura, he directly used Cullom's body to possess him - the previous tracking period was just a He coexists with Kurom's consciousness, and it is Kurom who actually controls the body's actions. Although Kurom is a good candidate for learning illusions, in this situation where emergency evacuation is urgent, her experience And his skill is naturally far inferior to the Six Paths Skeleton, which is called "the evil way among illusionists".

However, plans can never change faster than the plan. When the indigo mist enveloped the woman's entire body and dispersed as the height lengthened and the shoulders broadened, Liu Dao Hai probably could not have imagined that the "Liu Dao Mu Radar" that started working would just like that. Another one appeared quickly.

Just when he retreated with one foot and turned around to leave quietly, Liu Daogui suddenly noticed a sudden threat. Even his scalp was stinging like needles, and the surging and terrifying killing intent was targeted like a devastation. Come on, the target is directly at himself.

Moreover, along with the rustling of leaves and the sudden condensation of the air, which sounded not good, it seemed that something extremely terrifying had targeted him, and everything seemed to be heading towards the worst possible situation. Develop and go.

-He was discovered.

Wandering on the edge of life and death all year round, Liu Daogui has an almost instinctive perception of certain attacks. Although he has not found anything at the moment, he has even subconsciously used illusions to control his position in the woods. Interference from the outside world, but it seemed that the other party was directly immune to another illusion he created. In just a moment, the trident that Liu Dao Skeleton had been blocking in front of him suddenly came with a huge force.

There was a crisp "clang" sound, metal clashed, the blade refracted the cold light, and Senhan's blade glowed with a cold metallic color. Before Hibari Kyouya appeared, the blond boy who didn't know when he noticed him was holding a knife in his hand. He slashed the short blade with a narrow and flat blade without hesitation on the handle of the trident he subconsciously raised. His movements were like a ghost, silent and without warning, as if he appeared in an instant, steady and steady. Accurately blocking his retreat.

"That's weird."

My wife Zenitsu tilted her head at him in confusion, her expression still seemed weak and harmless, but the golden hair on her forehead fell to one side, covering one eye, leaving only The other round yellow pupil shrank like a needle point, but his gaze was fixed on Liu Daogui's face. There were still a few bright red bloodshot streaks faintly glowing in the whites of his eyes.

"Obviously it was Ms. Cullom's heartbeat that had been following me, but it suddenly changed just now... It feels so familiar."

My wife Zenitsu seemed to be thinking particularly troubledly, and murmured in a low voice:

"And , I always feel like I have heard this strange heartbeat somewhere..."

The canopy of trees is dense deep in the jungle, and the towering trunks spread out countless branches. The thick leaves are layered on top of each other, blocking the light of the midday sun for seven weeks. At seven or eight, only a few sparse beams of light were left as "fish that slipped through the net", passing through the gaps in the dense canopy of trees, and falling on my wife Zenitsu's face. A few warm-toned light spots gave people a cold aura.

"Ah, I seem to have remembered it."

My wife Zenitsu's gaze first paused on the numbers in Liu Daosui's eyes, and then slowly moved up, staring at his unique hairstyle for a few seconds, and then suddenly realized.

"——You are the guy who suddenly appeared in my dream that night and ran away secretly, right?" A

bright beam of light hit the face, illuminating the eyelashes as well. The eyelashes were already the same color as the hair. At this time, under the reflection of the light, it looks like finely cut gold threads, shining brightly, but it is clearly a warm and bright tone. At this time, it seems as if there is no temperature in the cold metallic light. With the straight line of sight, At the same time, the surrounding air also cools down quickly.

"Kufufufu..."

The hair style is weird like a blue-purple pineapple, and he is holding a large harpoon in his hand. The color of his eyes looks very fashionable, and he even has different pupils. There is an inexplicable number in one eye. My wife is kind. Yi just looked at the guy in front of him and laughed strangely twice, then suddenly raised the "harpoon" in his hand:

"You can remember the invaded dream scene clearly, it seems that your resistance to illusions is very good. "

A lotus with vines suddenly grew out of thin air in the air, and spread quickly, like a poisonous snake composed of several flower vines, and without hesitation went straight to my wife Zenitsu who seemed to be stunned in place.

"Speaking of which, I'm also very curious."

By retreating in time while performing the illusion, Liu Daogui knew that against this obvious melee enemy, distance would be his advantage, and he did not hesitate to make the final move. The right choice - even though he is an "evil" who is good at physical skills among illusionists, there is no need to use physical skills to confront the opponent head-on. After all, he is still one of the strongest among illusionists.

Liu Daogui watched the lotus flower vine quickly approaching the golden shadow with cold eyes. The numbers in his eyes were floating. Strange "rustling" sounds were heard all around him. Countless venomous snakes crawled out from every corner of the forest, spitting scarlet snakes. Letters were spread all over the floor.

Then, he narrowed his eyes slightly, staring closely at my wife Zenitsu's actions without daring to relax for a moment, and slowly asked:

"I just arranged a confusing illusion closer to you. Unless you are an illusionist who can match me in illusion skills, it will be difficult to find out whether the illusion is true or false, but you did not hesitate. Appeared directly on the real me... Kufufu, how did you find out?"

Probably by some mistake, the poisonous snake summoned by the Six Paths Skull interrupted my wife Zenitsu's reading of a certain situation, The guy who just tilted his head and stared at him with only one golden pupil suddenly paused, and his eyes slowly moved down. When he saw clearly that the ground was covered with countless tangled poisonous snakes, he felt a chill. The strange expression suddenly collapsed and turned into panic and fear without any suspense, and tears burst out in a flash.

"There are so many snakes, snakes, snakes, snakes and snakes - Wow, wow, wow! So scary!!! The cold and sticky scary things will crawl up your calves! And they also have terrible fangs. Once bitten, you will die from the poison. ! Help! Why are there so many terrible snakes! I'm going to die, I'm going to die, I'm really going to die!!!"

Sharp cries suddenly rose up, and the surrounding trees seemed to be shaken, and kept "swishing" "The leaves fell down, and not only that, even the flying birds within a hundred miles were frightened. A large black flock of birds took off from the treetops, flapping their wings and leaving the area.

I have a deep understanding of the bloody aura hidden in Zenitsu, I also know a little about this guy's terrifying skills, and I am also paying attention to the relationship between this dangerous person and the Vongola Guardian, but because I don't think "Scream" "Too loud" can have dangerous consequences, so he neglected to take precautions about the volume. Liu Daogui faced the high-pitched sound that could be judged as "dirty" without any precautions.

His eardrums were twitching and tingling, and his head was "buzzing". Liu Daogui's face was blank, and his expression was dazed. He staggered two steps under the attack with a volume comparable to a nuclear attack, and his muscles relaxed and tightened. The trident in his hand slipped without warning, and then he regained his composure and regained his grip.

Oops, this is still Cullom's body - Cullom's internal organs are already using illusions to maintain physiological functions. Now, even his ears have to use illusions to simulate their work, right?

I re-edited the previous copy, and then recommended my pre-receipt:

Title: Lisu Double A Magician

Copy:

Being forced offline by Earth Online is no big deal, because when you wake up in a different world, Lin En He has a new identity belonging to this world where dragons and fairies exist.

——A freshman majoring in magic who is studying at a school whose mission is to cultivate mages and warriors.

Looking at the alchemical font on the magic admission notice in his hand, Linn fell into deep thought.

As we all know, learning magic costs money.

As for Linn's new identity, his pockets were cleaner than his background of having enough food for one person and keeping the whole family from being hungry - he couldn't even afford a junior staff.

Lin En: "..."

She had no choice but to work part-time. As a freshman with no power, no strengths, and no ability to make magic potions, and no one taught her alchemy, Lin En was worried about losing her shriveled wallet. Countless hairs later, he finally found a way to make money the fastest he could.

——Go to the swordsmanship major next door to take a substitute lesson.

So, in the end, it should be normal for him to become an ordinary magician who can carry a cauldron, right?

————

Fragment:

"Dear royal families and nobles, mages and warriors, welcome to the joint competition of the All-Continent Mage Warrior Elite Academy! It is currently in 1v1 single-player duel mode!" "

We can see that this is a mage competition. It was a wonderful showdown with the warriors. Both sides were the top seeded players in their respective academies. So, was it the mage who defeated the opponent with magic one step ahead of the warrior, or was it the warrior who got close enough to interrupt the magic release before the mage's chant ended? Please let us see. Waiting? Wait, wait?! Why did the mage rush up with his staff?!!!"

"What happened? Are my eyes cast by hallucination magic? Why did I see the delicate body? The weak mage caught the warrior's two-handed sword with one hand?!"

"The mage actually knocked away the strongest warriors from other colleges with one staff?! Why does the staff look like a two-handed heavy sword?!!"

"Oh God! God of Light! What on earth did I see?!!! The mage actually pulled out a sword from his staff?!!!!!!"

☆ 66. “Easily run into rage when frightened”

"It's easy to go berserk when frightened."

Cullom suddenly disappeared. If this incident had nothing to do with the Six Paths Skull, Sawada Tsunayoshi would have eaten the newly set up tent on the spot.

——Ahhhh! Six Paths Skeleton! What else do you want to do? ! My wife’s classmate is going to find Hibari-senpai, not to do something strange that will make you wary! What did you see in the dream when you ran to my wife's classmate? Why are you always targeting my wife's classmate who is timid and harmless? !

Sawada Tsunayoshi just wanted to grab the ground with his head.

Just thinking about the earth-shattering scene that would happen if these three people met, Sawada Tsunayoshi felt his scalp go numb - even his super intuition and association "chunked" to give him an early warning. No matter how hard he thought, he couldn't think of anyone who could give him Possibility of bringing good news.

Hibari-senpai was already very hostile to the Six Paths Skull. Ever since he was defeated by the "Sakura Sickness Syndrome" in Obsidian, he even ordered the cherry blossom trees around the school to be replaced. After that, whenever he discovered the aura of the Six Paths Skull, he would With a strong fighting spirit burning all over his body, his first reaction when he saw Liu Dao Skeleton was to pick up the duckweed crutch and pull it up. There was no possibility of any other action.

My wife's classmate got along well with Hibari-senpai, but that was only when my wife's classmate was in a stable mood. After all, this was a ruthless man who could swing a sashimi knife from his sleeves and fight Hibari-senpai... And after this period of time, His understanding of my wife's classmate means that if my wife's classmate is frightened, there's really no telling what he will do - this is a guy who thinks that "sincere invitation" means carrying a hemp rope, baseball bat and sack to kidnap someone! The brain circuit is definitely the weirdest of all!

As for the Six Paths Skull... Although they are indeed his guardians, Sawada Tsunayoshi has to admit that the Six Paths Skull is still very talented at making people angry, and his attack methods can easily make people scared by Chihuahuas. My wife's classmate was crying and felt frightened...

Thinking of the angry Hibari-senpai and my wife's classmate who tried to carry incendiary bombs with him because he was afraid of insects, Sawada Tsunayoshi carefully considered the idea of ​​​​Rokudosuke with a bad premonition. combat level.

He has also had an honest fight with Liu Dao Ku, so he is somewhat qualified to evaluate this guy's strength. However, in comparison, he always feels that the current strength of Liu Dao Mu should be a bit worse than before, because he is currently using It's Cullom's body.

Sawada Tsunayoshi suddenly froze.

——Wait, Cullom’s body.

Sawada Tsunayoshi was silent for a few seconds, then he hurriedly rolled around and ran to find his tutor with a face full of collapse.

"——Li Baoen!!! Help! Something is going to happen to Cullom!!!" The

"super intuition" passed down from the bloodline is indeed extremely reliable, and Sawada Tsunayoshi's guess was spot on.

However, the person involved may not hope that his guess will be accurate in this situation. If it can be so effective when he fills in the answers to the multiple-choice questions on the test paper, Sawada Tsunayoshi will probably be a lot happier.

After the dense venomous snakes crawled all over the ground, Zenitsu Zenitsu, who was already frightened by such creatures with no or many legs, felt a strong fear from the bottom of her heart.

Rustling, rustling, the forest is already covered with fallen leaves, dry and rotten. When you step on them, you can not only hear the crisp snapping sound, but also feel what layer of quilt has fallen on the soles of your shoes. It is covered with muddy and soft things. Walking in such a place, people will feel a chill on their backs and have the illusion that there are densely packed small insects crawling under the leaves on the soles of their feet. This is enough to put my wife Zenitsu's spirit at a high level. The edges are tight.

Therefore, when the Six Paths Skull summoned many venomous snakes, the emotion of fright and fear reached its peak. As "the most easily frightened member of the Mafia", Zenitsu Gazuma was so frightened that his eyes went black and he fell down. On the ground...it doesn't seem to be a very strange scene.

Liu Dao Gu, who witnessed everything: "..."

Kufufufu, it's fake. Is this Golden Retriever pretending to be faint to deceive him? Trying to seduce him to let down his guard, he was actually preparing to swing the sharp knife hidden in his hand if he got closer to observe the situation. Sure enough, a mafia with such a strong smell of blood could only do such despicable things. It's a trick to lure the enemy.

The fingers clenched the trident tightly, and there was silence in the air for a moment. For some reason, the corner of Liu Daogui's mouth suddenly twitched inexplicably.

——But even this is outrageous! As long as a human being with a normal IQ knows how low the probability of being stunned is in this situation, the probability of success as a ploy is absolutely zero.

It would be fine if he is an ordinary middle school student who has never seen danger, but this golden retriever can think in his dream memory that sending a passerby away is just a dangerous person. It is really possible that he is the simplest and least lethal person. Are animals so frightened that they fall into coma? ! !

Is this mere venomous snake as scary as the pink-haired girl in your memory? ! !

And during the silence where the corner of Liu Daosui's mouth twitched, he only heard the sound of clothing rubbing quickly approaching nearby, and then a metallic duckweed pushed aside the messy bushes, and Hibari Kyouya appeared wearing an old version of the school uniform. In this open space.

Black hair, phoenix eyes, red armband.

Hibari Kyouya looked at the venomous snakes that were entangled and twisted all over the ground, and then at the six-path corpse with an unknown expression. Then he lowered his head and glanced at Zenitsu, my wife, who seemed to be lying on the ground unconscious, and couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. After a while, he said "Wow" with a long tail sound.

"Kufufufu..."

Seeing Hibari Kyouya appear, Liu Daosui looked over subconsciously, and instinctively started to challenge:

"Hibari Kyouya, how would you feel when you saw your companion lying on the ground not knowing whether he was alive or dead? However, even you know how to do it. It really surprises me to consider this dangerous guy as a companion -"

Before he could finish his words, he heard a sudden "buzz" sound in the air, like a burst of vibrations in the air. There was silence for a moment, and then people gathered around The venomous snakes lying on the ground in a circle around the "coma" golden retriever suddenly separated their upper and lower bodies. There was a dense sound of "bah, bah, bah, bah, bah", and the smooth-cut snake head fell to the ground, leaving only the flesh and blood visible. The two sections of the venomous snake's body that had been cut into two parts were not even dead, and were struggling to twist on the ground.

Blood spurted out, and the air was filled with a strong smell of blood. At the same time, along with a little mucus from the poisonous snakes, the entire open space suddenly smelled fishy.

Not only the Six Paths Skeleton, but even Hibari Kyoya, who "will definitely jump up to him as soon as he sees the Six Paths Skeleton", could not see his expression clearly at this moment, and turned his head to look at the location where the change occurred. .

For some reason, perhaps because of his keen intuition of danger, Liu Daogui took a step back subconsciously, and a thin layer of cold sweat unknowingly appeared on his forehead.

Liu Daogui suddenly remembered at an inappropriate time that he had been extra vigilant in his assessment of the danger level of this golden retriever at the beginning, but now he felt something was wrong... He just thought that this golden retriever was a dangerous person, so he was a bit underestimating the threat of this guy. What about sex?

I could faintly hear the sound of shallow breathing, and my chest was rising and falling regularly. My wife Zenitsu, who was lying on the ground, suddenly moved her fingers, as if she was peaceful after waking up from a nap. She huddled one hand in her sleeve, and then she calmed down and relaxed. He stood up from the ground, his breathing was steady, his movements were calm, but his eyes were still not open.

Immediately afterwards, he closed his eyes tightly and "looked" at the Six Paths Corpse with a calm expression.

The atmosphere froze for another moment, and there seemed to be a "sizzling" sound in the air, and a golden arc lit up.

——The next moment, a few fallen leaves stained with the blood of poisonous snakes were blown up by the wind, and the place where my wife Zenitsu stayed was empty for an instant.

The towering fire pillars and the cunning and sharp lotus vines like poisonous snakes had no effect on this golden hair. At first, Liu Daogui even doubted whether this guy was a freak who was "immune to illusions" in the legend - but after testing, he found that it was not the case. Raising the illusion to a level that is almost beyond common sense, the opponent will also regard it as an entity and choose to avoid it or simply use a blade to destroy it... This is a special reason that makes it feel more bloody and bizarre in a sense.

Because the eyes of the blond boy who went berserk after falling into a "coma" were closed, all his actions relied on his sharp hearing, which was so sensitive that it was not like a human being. As illusion is a trick to deceive human vision, most of the attack methods are Rely on the other party's ability to capture retinal imaging.

And once you close your eyes, most illusions lose their use.

Liu Daogui's expression was particularly solemn.

What he is currently using is not his own body. With the help of Cullom's body, the strength he can display will naturally be affected, and it is easy to be a little constrained. After all, Cullom's internal organs need his illusion to maintain normal operation. If Six Paths Bones really devoted all his energy to offense or defense, Cullom's body functions would immediately collapse.

But the attack power and threat displayed by this blond-haired guy after he was "coma"... were too great? !

Whatever is intercepted in front of him, including illusions, will be cut in half by him, and the speed is so fast that it is beyond the reach of humans, and can almost reach the level of "instantaneous".

If Liu Daogui hadn't made a prompt decision and used the most advanced illusion techniques to hide his position from the beginning, it would have only taken a short moment for the short blade held in the palm of this guy's backhand to wipe him out in an instant... Kuro Mu's throat, cutting off all life, turning everything into an inanimate body that will make this guy feel more "peaceful".

Even so, the reason why he was able to survive this short period of time was because Hibari Kyouya was beside him to disperse the firepower.

Hibari Kyouya, who has a bellicose temperament, will naturally not miss the opportunity to confront Zenitsu with such strength. On the other hand, Rokudo Roku is speechless because all the attacks against him are aimed at the person who wiped his throat. The golden retriever, when Hibari Kyouya charged forward aggressively, brandishing the duckweed crutch, he obviously retracted his hand.

It can be seen with the naked eye that when facing Hibari Kyouya, when this guy instinctively launches an attack on a fatal place such as the throat or heart, he will pause for a moment and stop at the last moment in a dangerous situation.

But it was different when he was targeting Liu Dao Gu. No matter what illusion he summoned, he would be cut down by this guy with a knife. Even Liu Dao Gu couldn't take the opportunity to escape from here, because as long as he moved a little, this guy would It seems that his presence can be captured from the extremely faint friction of clothes or the subtle sound of air movement.

Forcibly, the illusionist, who had a unique advantage in escaping, dared not move a step and could only stay in place stiffly.

Cullom's body can only support the fighting for a short period of time. If this continues, if there is no turnaround, something very bad may happen.

Liu Daogui thought with a heavy heart.

Until the "turning point" occurs.

Zenitsu Zenitsu, who was holding a short blade in his hand and with his eyes closed, suddenly seemed to hear some other noise. His head tilted slightly, and his whole body paused for a moment.

Immediately, he suddenly raised his head and "looked" at the sky with a calm expression, as if waiting for something, and his entire movement came to a standstill.

In the sky above the forest, a small black dot approached rapidly from far to near, with a warm flame color, and slowly lingered in the air above a few people.

A golden-orange flame burned in the center of Sawada Tsunayoshi's forehead. His eyes were golden-brown. He lowered his head calmly and looked at my wife Zenitsu, who was "gazing" at him with her head raised.

☆ 67. Can’t shark?

Can't you shark?

The young tenth generation of Vongola is still pure white, and the thoughts in his head are clean and warm. It even makes him think about some dark things with great effort, and most of them can only guess ordinary things. "Attack" and "Betrayal."

Therefore, as an excellent tutor to teach the next leader of Vongola, Li Baoen is better able to understand Zenitsu's lethality than Sawada Tsunayoshi.

The real world is always full of absurdities and fallacies. Even if several parties do not have many real attempts to cause casualties, under a combination of circumstances, it can easily lead to unfavorable results.

For example, Zenitsu Zenitsu, whose brain circuit is particularly abnormal, even organized a camping trip for Vongola's tenth generation team just for this boy. This is because Li Baoen found that people in this country are extremely easy to be frightened, and it is easier to use their hands than their brains. You have to be quick and be around the blond boy who is so strong that you have to look at him. Even if he has no ill intentions towards the outside world, it is easy to do something out of fright or fear.

All the actions taken against Zenitsu Zenitsu, whether it was building a good relationship with him or being hostile to him out of nowhere, were actions with extremely low error tolerance.

Therefore, when the disciple who had become a little bit of a master suddenly rushed over to him with a collapsed face and told him that Cullom was missing, and he always felt that something bad was going to happen, Li Baoen came up with several ideas almost instantly. The worst possible endgame.

After all, there is one biggest difference between this golden-haired boy and the other middle school guardians - he is a real shark.

At this moment, even Li Baoen's face instantly became serious.

The top priority is to find the location of these two guys as soon as possible, but Zenitsu Zenitsu is a master of tracking and counter-reconnaissance. Not to mention that she didn't send anyone to keep an eye on him at the beginning because she was afraid that he would just send away one of her people. Even if some unlucky guy was sent, In the end, it also ended up being lost.

Liu Dao Gu is a typical mystic. Illusionists have always been synonymous with weirdness and mystery. Even Mammon, the money-seeking character in Balian, appears or disappears like a large-scale fantasy show... From this It seems that finding these two people immediately may still be a relatively difficult task.

In order to find the traces of Rokudo-Kai and Zenitsu Gatsuma in a short period of time, one must have high mobility, be strong enough to protect oneself and be able to stop them, and ensure that both parties will listen to his dissuasion.

——It’s not like there are no candidates who can accomplish this arduous task.

Against the background of Sawada Tsunayoshi suddenly realizing that something was wrong, Li Baoen's eyes slowly rested on himself, the panicked student, and then the corner of his mouth raised an arc that looked malicious.

Sawada Tsunayoshi: "..."

Found the traces of Rokudo Roku and Zenitsu Gatsuma in a short period of time - Tsuna's super intuition allows him to judge the direction of others who have no clue, and high mobility - Tsuna controls it with both hands The flames of death that are pressurized and sprayed downward can quickly fly in the air. You must be strong enough to protect yourself and be able to block it. After all, you have defeated the Six Paths Skull head-on, and you have been trained in the battle for the ring. And to ensure that both parties listen to his dissuasion - isn't this the responsibility of "Big Sky"?

Stupid gang, I decided to leave this difficult task to you.

Although he was actually willing to come to my wife's classmates and Liu Daosui, there were still two different things between bringing it up on his own and being kicked off the shelf. Sawada Tsunayoshi let his intuition choose a position at will, and then controlled the death energy with both hands. The flames rose into the air through the reaction force, and then flew straight in.

In the beginning, Sawada Tsunayoshi was actually unable to determine the specific location. After all, super-intuition is just a kind of intuition. At first, it was just a "sixth sense" for crisis response. Now he regards it as a radar that can be abused in various aspects. It is actually a bit It was incredible, but it finally pointed him in the right direction.

His facial muscles were so stiff that after flying over the forest for a while, Sawada Tsunayoshi heard my wife Zenitsu's scream that was extremely penetrating and widely spread.

——Fortunately, my wife’s classmate’s screams were loud enough.

Sawada Tsunayoshi thought this silently.

The volume that can be heard from his position has been diluted by several layers of space, but it is still clearly audible. There is a faint burst of fluctuations in the air, and even countless birds are flying in the large forest, almost and Vongola's tenth generation collided in the air, causing a flight accident.

Now that the target's location has been found, it only takes a short period of time to find the precise location. Sawada Tsunayoshi followed the source of the sound and flew through the air.

Behind him was the scorching sunshine at noon. Sawada Tsunayoshi maintained the output of the Death Energy Flame with both hands. Even though he might have cried with joy because he finally found a few people and was pleasantly surprised to find that no one was injured or killed, in the Death Energy Flame mode, Sawada Tsunayoshi Ji's face was still calm and composed, and he spoke in a particularly calm tone:

"My wife's classmate, Liu Dao Hai, Hibari-senpai, please stop the melee immediately."

My wife's classmate was the first to notice him, and Sawada Tsunayoshi could clearly see the figures below. When he was alone, my wife's classmate had been staring in his direction for who knows how long, but it was far from his usual noisy state. My wife's classmate, who was supposed to talk the most, was Without saying a word, it was not until Senior Hibari spoke that the almost silent atmosphere ended.

"Have you turned into a carnivore?"

Hibari Kyoya, who still looked energetic, held the duckweed crutch, narrowed his eyes and looked at Sawada Tsunayoshi, who was still stagnant in the air, and then said in a cold tone:

"The number of people now has gathered. "Yes."

After hearing this, my wife Zenitsu reacted. He still kept his eyes closed, turned his head and "looked" at him, and then said in a calm voice:

"If it was according to Hibari's rules, it would have been long ago Before Tsunayoshi showed up, the number of 'gatherings' here should have been reached."

"So you all should be bitten to death."

Hibari Kyoya said this, but the duckweed in his hand did not move, it just meant He snorted inexplicably, then hit him and left here first.

"Kufufufu..."

The six-legged skeleton next to him, who had always looked tense and said nothing, laughed strangely twice. He was still holding the trident with a tip cut off tightly in his hand, and activated the illusion to make up for the weapon's damage. He then spoke in a low voice:

"Vongola, I have already told you that this guy is a dangerous person..."

- In fact, it is indeed the case.

Although he would deliberately reveal words such as "dangerous elements should be eliminated" and "bloodier mafia" in his words, in fact, after being killed three times in a row by this guy's dream, Liu Daogui really had no intention of choosing this person. Guy takes action.

This body belongs to Cullom, and he is unable to exert his full strength. The other party is the kind of terrifying and ruthless mafia. Not to mention whether the criticality has reached this level, Liu Daogui is categorical. It would not be possible to break this connection while there is still a deal with the Vongola family, and it is also impossible to use Cullom's body in such a hasty manner to take risks.

At the beginning, he was really just wary of such a dangerous person leaving the group without permission, so he just planned to follow him from a distance and observe where this guy wanted to go.

Who knew that as soon as he stood still and possessed Kurom, he would be discovered by this golden retriever?

Moreover, this golden retriever's reaction was extremely beyond common sense - even beyond the common sense of the mafia. Even the most vicious mafia, the wanted criminal of the mafia who was in the Avengers Prison, would not have his companions just follow him in name. Are you going to kill someone directly when you come here to take a look? !

Even if he only had an employment relationship with some of his partners after escaping from prison, if this happened, he would at most just give a mild warning. Who would go under the knife? Who is it that the tip of the knife is heading straight for the fatal part of the human body? ! This kind of guy is obviously much more dangerous than a prisoner like him who is locked up in the water cell of Avengers Prison, right?

Although he didn't have a good opinion of the mafia, when this happened, Liu Daogui would inevitably have outrageous thoughts about some of Vongola's decisions and wished he could correct them himself.

Allowing such a dangerous person to mingle among Vongola's immature next generation of guardians, what does the ninth generation of Vongola think, and what does the Son of Rainbow, who is the tenth generation's tutor, think?

"...The Six Paths Skeleton is not like this."

The young brown-haired leader who was flying in the air slowly descended. The flames of death on his hands gradually weakened and finally disappeared, revealing metallic fingerless gloves with an expression on his face. He still looked cold and calm, but subtly seemed to reveal an illusion like he was sighing.

"My wife's classmate's thinking mode is indeed special, and her strength is also extraordinary, but this kind of 'danger' is not directed at companions."

Facts have proved that even though the danger level of my wife's classmate is obvious to all, it seems that he has received an education that has done his best. My wife's classmate treats friends who are considered "companions" quite harmlessly... maybe.

He also knew a thing or two about my wife's classmate going on a mission with Gokudera-san, and my wife's classmate got along well with Hibari-senpai. Hibari-senpai was obviously not hurt when he left just now. Perhaps the one who suffered the most serious setback was Rokudo Skeleton— -This may be a bit subtle.

Because the body of the Six Paths Skeleton was in the water prison, and when it appeared, it looked like a magician from any direction. It had previously possessed Fuuta and tried to scratch people's skin... although this was already considered a Six Paths Skeleton. He did this to almost every guardian, including his own companions, but he was timid and scared because he couldn't stand up to my wife's classmate.

Therefore, my wife’s classmate, maybe, probably, maybe, 80%... I still don’t know that Liu Dao Hai is also a companion.

And that's exactly what happened.

My wife Zenitsu, who closed her eyes tightly, heard this and turned her head to look at Sawada Tsunayoshi. There was also a hint of thoughtfulness in her voice: "

Can't he be killed?"

Sawada Tsunayoshi, who was in a state of anger, was silent for a moment and then said: "...Six Paths Bones are also our companions."

"I understand."

My wife Zenitsu nodded, and he remembered that he had encountered this kind of thing before at his last job. Situation - The student of his immediate boss tried to attack him, but because his boss valued his students very much, it was difficult to eliminate the threat directly.

Alas, as expected, there will always be unsatisfactory times in life. Because I care about my friends so much, I can't make my friends' friends safe enough. When I think about it, I'm still a little disappointed.

Seeing that he was a little disappointed, Sawada Tsunayoshi and Rokudou Skeleton said: "..."

Sawada Tsunayoshi quickly spoke again: "And, Rokudou Skeleton uses Chrom's body."

This time my wife Zenitsu understood, and was more sincere than before He nodded more sincerely.

The most urgent matter was resolved peacefully, and it was understood that Sawada Tsunayoshi understood what was on his mind. When he relaxed, the flames of death were gradually extinguished from his forehead, and the bright golden brown pupils returned to their original soft and harmless appearance. Sawada Tsunayoshi, who had brown eyes and exited the death mode, took a long breath, patted his chest, and said with lingering fear:

"When I just saw my wife's classmate facing me with an expressionless face, I thought I was going to fight with my wife's classmate. ..."

The exit of the special mode seems to be gradually converging. Next to me, Zenitsu, my wife, also staggered, and then opened her eyes with a confused look on her face.

Before he could see what was going on around him clearly, his first reaction was to hold his head and scream.

"Snake! Snake, snake, snake, snake, snake, snake -!!!"

☆ 68. This is “Rage”

This is the "Rampage".

The guy who woke up from his slumber still seemed to be immersed in the extreme panic of being surrounded by so many snakes. Even though there were no longer dense and twisted snakes around him, he still maintained the panic like a frightened bird. .

...or to be more exaggerated, panic.

"I'm going to die! I'm going to die! There are so many snakes! Slippery! Slimy! They will crawl up my feet and bite me viciously with their fangs! Then inject venom into my blood vessels! Then my The blood will change from a flowing liquid to a gel-like colloid, stopping the blood flow! Immediately after my heart hits, I will die suddenly!!!"

My wife Zenitsu began to scream loudly, her bright yellow pupils still In the trembling state of panic, his body language also fully demonstrated his "panic" and "fear". He almost rolled on the ground and wailed to show his panic. Sawada Tsunayoshi and Rokudo Raku were dumbfounded and followed him subconsciously. The golden retriever rolling all over the floor opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but he was too shocked to say anything. He was completely speechless for a moment.

Sawada Tsunayoshi raised his hand hesitantly, as if he wanted to stop the extremely frightened guy:

"Um, my wife's classmate, there are no venomous snakes anymore..."

"I will die! Sister! I can't go home! Obviously chirped. Taro has almost selected the final coordinates, and we can go home soon, but at the last moment I encountered such a terrifying venomous snake! Wow sister! Sister!!!" He

obviously has good hearing and can distinguish living people in the distance. My wife Zenitsu's heart was beating, but at this moment she seemed to have suddenly become selectively deaf. My wife Zenitsu shed tears in fear, and her face was wet from crying under the gaze of the two people, as if she was completely immersed in her own world, sad. Desperately, she began to pray for her next life:

"Sister Wuwuwu, I hope that after I die, you will remember that there is a younger brother who is not home, and come and take my body back, although I know that this may be less important to you and your boyfriend. It’s a sweet time, but it’s not too troublesome to collect a corpse for me, right?! If you want to change the game, come to me. Although I am very touched, I still hope that my sister will not use the charge/charge so quickly. /Gun, the warm-up activities also need to be done step by step..."

Sawada Tsunayoshi and Liu Dao Mu: "..."

Liu Dao Mu's expression gradually became indescribable - at that moment, he chopped down all the poisonous snakes he summoned, and most of them Turning a blind eye to all illusions, the speed was so fast that he couldn't react at all, and the killer that almost wiped his neck was really this shameful golden retriever?

Does this guy have a second personality or something...

Sawada Tsunayoshi also started to twitch at the corner of his mouth. He thought that when my wife's classmate and he were scared to cry by the Chihuahua, his behavior was really too restrained. It was nothing compared to now. Great witch, what Lord Rambo said at that time is absolutely correct. My wife’s classmate will really go berserk if he is scared, and the lethality is really great, but the form of the berserk may be different...

But speaking of it, Why was my wife's classmate in such a stable state with her eyes closed just now? His own death energy state will put him in an extreme calm state. Is it possible that my wife's classmate also has death energy mode?

I couldn't help but have random thoughts in my mind. Sawada Tsunayoshi felt that it was necessary to help my wife's classmate recover from the panic, so he tentatively took a step forward. He wanted to reach out and pat his shoulder, but his intuition prevented him from doing so. , just hesitantly said:

"My wife's classmate——"

Before Sawada Tsunayoshi could finish his words, the ears of my wife Zenitsu, who was immersed in his own fear and sadness, seemed to twitch very slightly, and at this time, he entered the room near him. Only living things would attract his attention, just like human beings have a knee-jerk reflex. All his thoughts and even his brain didn't have time to react, but he still almost instinctively slashed with his backhand -

Sawada Tsunayoshi was so frightened that he jerked on the spot. With a breath of cold air, the strong desire to survive suddenly triggered the "desperate to do it" mode after being hit by death air bombs thousands of times. Without the influence of any external factors, a vague golden light was faintly ignited on the forehead for a moment. Orange flames and a faint golden brown appeared in his pupils. They had just degenerated into woolen gloves and were instantly coated with a layer of metallic luster. Almost instinctively, he raised his hand to block Senhan's blade.

With a "clang" sound, the metal shell of Vongola's gloves collided with the narrow blade. Due to the advantage of the material, it firmly blocked the blade trying to cut into the flesh. However, although the guy holding the blade only attacked subconsciously, it was still impossible. Just one blow and it came to a complete stop.

So, after this sound, there was only silence in the air for a moment. The next moment, a dense "ding-ding-ding-ding" sound suddenly sounded, dense and harsh. Just hearing it made people feel chilled in their hearts.

Seeing my wife Zenitsu swinging the blade so fast that even the afterimage was blurred, Liu Daohai subconsciously tightened the trident in his hand, but after noticing that Sawada Tsunayoshi also seemed to suddenly explode, he caught the opponent without even landing. When the blade of the sword hit the spot, he couldn't tell whether he should breathe a sigh of relief or mourn in silence for the difficulty of obtaining the body of leader Vongola. Six Paths Bones thought to himself inappropriately, if Sawada Tsunayoshi had been in Obsidian, At his current level, I'm afraid he won't be able to survive the coming of Avengers Prison, and he will be defeated neatly and neatly in a short time.

Sawada Tsunayoshi's expression at this time has begun to approach the calmness of death mode, but he still can't help but sweat on his forehead - if he had missed even once, he might not have the next time to "desperately try to achieve something" "thing" opportunity.

Why is it that the blade of my wife’s classmate is always aimed at the neck, head and heart? Isn't it too dangerous? !

He just thought that crying all over the floor was the violent reaction of my wife's classmate after being scared. Wasn't he a little too naive? This is clearly the state of rage of my wife’s classmate! Do you treat everyone equally without distinguishing between friend and foe, and turn all the living creatures close to you into dead things that make you feel at ease? !

Perhaps it was because the state of being frightened into a rampage was almost over, or perhaps because it failed to deal with all the living creatures during the instinctive attack, the body thought that it needed the cooperation of the brain and consciousness, so after slowly exiting the panic state, Zenitsu Satsuma The originally frightened and trembling pupils were no longer empty and dull, and slowly returned to their original color.

"...Hey, why is the poisonous snake missing?"

After returning to normal, my wife Zenitsu subconsciously scanned around in a panic. When she found that the surrounding area was clean and there was not even a drop of blood, she couldn't help being shocked.

"Is it possible, is it possible that it was just my imagination?! But I really remember that there were many, many venomous snakes -"

Before he could finish his words, my wife Zenitsu noticed someone standing close to him with cold sweat on her face, blocking his hand. Sawada Tsunayoshi, who held the blade, was stunned for a moment, and then his eyes slowly moved. His eyes gradually moved from the attack gesture of tightly grasping the handle of the blade to the metallic gloves that were struggling to block the blade, and then slowly upward, and revealed Sawada Tsunayoshi, who was slightly golden brown but had obvious complexity in his eyes, met his gaze.

My wife retracted the short blade neatly and deftly retracted her sleeve with a puzzled expression.

"Tsunayoshi, when did you come? I clearly remember that you didn't come with me? And why do we seem to have moved our hands? It seems that only Hibari likes this kind of warm-up exercise..." Sawada

Tsunayoshi: " ..."

Sawada Tsunayoshi didn't know what to say.

Didn’t he come to the rescue just because you almost sent away his Kiri Shou! It’s your hand that moves first! Moreover, treating this kind of dangerous attack as a "warm-up exercise" is so clumsy that it almost makes him vomit blood!

At the same time, I quickly noticed that I heard a very familiar heartbeat in my ears. My wife Zenitsu turned back hesitantly, and instinctively started to touch the sleeve where the knife was hidden: "Oh, yes, you It was the one who ran away from my dream——"

Before he could finish his words, Liu Dao Skeleton decisively dispelled the possession, and the indigo mist rose and dispersed, revealing an uneasy Chrom who was surrounded by the mist. My wife Zenitsu suddenly paused, and then her attitude suddenly changed. He made a 180-degree turn, and his eyes suddenly brightened.

"——Why did Miss Cullom come to a place like this? Are you also looking for Skylark? There are very scary bugs in the forest, but don't worry, I will definitely protect Miss Cullom from the scary bugs! "

The corner of Sawada Tsunayoshi's mouth twitched, and he suddenly felt unspeakable tiredness. He hesitated to speak and opened his mouth for a long time before speaking slowly and extremely tiredly:

"Let's go back first..."

The top of my wife's classmate's head A new fluffy brown sparrow was nested. I don't know whether it was because of memory errors or because Hibari-senpai's bird food was too high-end. Sawada Tsunayoshi always felt that the figure of this little sparrow seemed to be much rounder.

On the way back, my wife's classmate was still chattering. He felt that he might have fainted again just now, because this kind of thing has happened before. After being stunned, he woke up again and found that things had changed a lot...

Sawada Tsuna thought to himself that my wife's classmate's death mode had no memory. Although it was scary to attack a friend with a clear mind, it felt even scarier to know nothing about it afterwards.

In such a delicate atmosphere, they finally returned to the camp.

Brother Ryohira and Kyoko were not there, probably going to get water from the drinking water taps around the camp. At this time, only Gokudera-san and Yamamoto-san were the only ones in the camp, and they seemed to be quarreling with a few older boys.

"This is clearly our camp. Even the tents are set up. If you suddenly come here and say that you were here first, you have to have some evidence, right?"

Takeru Yamamoto, who has always had a good personality, frowned, with a hint of dissatisfaction in his tone. Too happy:

"It's too much to ask us to dismantle the tent and move it to another place."

Hayato Jokudera's temper was obviously more explosive. He rolled up his sleeves and wanted to pull out a bomb: "What nonsense are you talking to them about?" , won’t it be solved by blowing up all these guys?” “

But the little baby said that you are prohibited from using bombs in the campsite. If there are any conflicts, try to solve them in ordinary ways... How about we play baseball?”

Prison Hayato Tera: "?"

- Playing baseball is not an ordinary way, right? All you can think about is baseball, right?

Hearing this, the few gangster-looking guys opposite couldn't help laughing.

"Did you hear that? This junior high school student actually wants to play baseball with us to compete for this campsite!" "

Hahahaha, how about playing his head like a baseball?" "

I think this is a good idea."

"Can't tell the difference. Are you clearing up the situation? Hurry up and take down all your tents. This land belongs to us! How can a group of junior high school students have the confidence to defend such a good place? Not even a high school student."

Hearing this , Zenitsu, who had sharp ears, had not recovered from the fear of "Oh my God, the little gangsters are going to steal our campsite", and subconsciously retorted loudly:

"Who said there are no high school students?! There is obviously a high school here. Student!"

"Hey, here are a few more junior high school students and foreigners. These are two foreigners. They speak Japanese pretty well."

One of the gangsters with a mohawk said.

His companion sneered, glanced from left to right, including the few people who had just come over, and then his eyes fell on the tallest Takeshi Yamamoto:

"With only a baseball head, even a high school student is useless, right? "

Takeshi Yamamoto was stunned for a moment, then denied: "Me? I'm not a high school student."

"My vision is wrong?"

The little gangster paused, and then moved his eyes to Hayato Jokudera: "Indeed, foreigners It’s really hard to tell people’s age——”

Hayato Gokudera: “I’m also a junior high school student.”

The gangster: “…”

The expression on his face became obviously hesitant, and the gangster finally turned his attention to Zenitsu, my wife. Here, my wife Zenitsu’s expectant eyes and Sawada Tsunayoshi’s complicated eyes looked hesitantly at Kurom: “This girl looks quite weak...” Kurom

said in a low voice: “I, I He's not a high school student either."

The expressions of the gangsters across from him became obviously shocked. The last few people looked at each other and completely ignored the way my wife Zenitsu pointed at herself with her hands, saying "I really can't tell" With a tone of voice, he glanced at Sawada Tsunayoshi from head to toe in amazement:

"This guy looks like a loser, and he is so short. He must be a loser in sports, but he can still be admitted to high school?"

Sawada Tsunayoshi: " ..."

My wife Shanyi: "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 61.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.3K 79 33
Alternative Title: 我在5:20种小喷菇13:14制霸咒术界 Author: Liu Chu Summary: Traveling to a high-risk world with cursed spirits, the last game you played be...
498K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
2.1K 88 44
Alternative Title: 再不掉马挚友就要毁灭世界了 Author: Midnight Denghua Summary: Momozawa Uyuki is a super rookie at the Metropolitan Police Department. No matter...