The Unwanted Child {1}

By mmultixaep0

The Unwanted Child Jaycee Jordan also known as Jay to her friends was an average kid who got sent to the cel... More

Graphics
Cast
The 100 + 1
My brother
Grounders
Last man on the ark
The Woods
My brother, my responsibility
Acid Fog
The Ark
Radio
Taken
Contents under pressure
Day Trip
Unity day
I Am Become Death
The Calm
We Are Grounders ~Part 1~
We Are Grounders ~Part 2~
✨ Graphics ✨
~Cast~
The Ark
The Saved
Memories
Beacon
Human Trials
Fog of War
Log Into an Abyss
Space-Walker
Remember Me
Survival of the Fittest
Rubicon
Resurrection
Blood Must Have Blood
Graphics
Cast
Aftermath
Nova
Nothing But Lies
The Lie's Between Us
Three Months
Wanheda
Ye Who Enter Here
Alive
Hakeldama
Bitter Harvest
Terms and Conditions
Stealing Fire
Fallen
Nevermore
Demons
Red Sky at Morning
Perverse Instantiation
Gone

Join or Die

373 7 0
By mmultixaep0

Octavia, Jasper, Jaycee, Clarke, and Bellamy are in the rover following the map in Lincoln's journal to find Luna.

"It's been an hour since we passed the airplane wreckage. Seeing as we're using a map without any distances, it could be days before we reach the village," Jasper said

"At least we know we're going in the right direction" Bellamy continued to drive.

"We're running out of daylight. We should stop in the sun and recharge the battery," Jasper imputted.

"What sun? We keep going until it dies." Clarke said from the back.

"We keep going until we get to Luna," Octavia said.

Jaycee was worried about Octavia, she lost the love of her life. She wasn't grieving correctly. Jaycee just hoped she wouldn't bottle it all in.

"Is this her?" Jasper asked while pointing to a drawn image of Luna, Octavia said yes.

"What do you think she's gonna say when we show up asking her to put an AI in her head?" Jasper looked at Octavia.

"Lincoln said she helps those that are in trouble. She'll help us too," Octavia responded to Jaspers's question.

They then stop the rover.

"You think she can help us find a better map" He asked.

Bellamy looked around, "We'll backtrack. Find somewhere where the trees aren't so bad,"

"Guess we're on foot," Clarke looked around.

"Anyone hears the part where I said it could be days?" If Jaycee remembered anything about her childhood, it was that Jasper was lazy.

"Stop! You hear that?" Octavia asked the others.

"Water," Jaycee smiled

"Eyes sharp, they could be hostile," Bellamy had his gun up.

Octavia walked up to him and pointed the gun down, "They're not hostile. Put the guns down!" She said to him.

They run through the forest before reaching the water.

"Where's the village?" Jasper was looking around, confused.

Octavia looks through Lincoln's journal and sees that the drawing in the book is identical to the landmark.

She started to look up from the book and then back down, she shook her head as she said, "No, Oh no, it can't be"

Jaycee walked up to her and put her hand on her shoulder.

"It isn't a village. It's just a bunch of rocks," Jasper said, as he walked near the water.

"She's gone," Clarke said in a sad tone.

"What do we do now?" Jasper asked, but no one answered.

Octavia couldn't hold it in anymore, she let out one large scream.

•••

A couple of hours passed, and Octavia and Jasper were making a fire.

Jaycee sat on a log, bouncing her leg up and down, trying to figure out a plan. Everyone was quiet until Clarke was the first one to speak.

"It'll be dark son. We need to talk about what we're gonna do,"

"We wait until first light. Then we split up and search the shore in both directions." Octavia said, she then began to blow on the timber and placed it in the wood so it could ignite.

Bellamy walked up next to her, "I agree. Lincoln wouldn't have put this spot on the map unless it was important," He picked up Lincoln's book but Octavia stood up and snatched it away from her, "Don't touch that!" She screamed at him.

Bellamy sighed, "Come on, O. How long?"

Octavia didn't look at him, she just kneeled next to the fire. "I don't know." She paused, "I can't even look at you," She took a breath, "Because everytime I do. I see Pike putting that gun to Lincoln's head." She took another breath, "I hear the gunshot," She takes one more breath, she finally said, "I see him fall..."

Jaycee remembered that day, it was the day when Lily and Nova broke down in front of her, they looked at Lincoln like he was their brother, and now that he was gone, she knew that she was the only one who could protect them from A.L.I.E.

"I didn't kill Lincoln," Bellamy kneeled next to her.

Octavia quickly got up and let him have it, "No, but he is dead because of you!"

Bellamy sighed, "I came to you. You didn't take my help." He stood up, "If you had just trusted me I'd-" He was cut off by Octavia scoffing and kneeling back to the fire.

Bellamy sighed, and he walked off sadly.

Jaycee looked to where Bellamy was, he was sitting down on a log, thinking. Jaycee was debating whether or not she should talk to him. She just looked down at her hands.

"You should talk to him," Clarke said, trying to make peace.

She looked at the blonde, "What are you now? The peacemaker instead of Wanheda?" Jaycee scoffed as she stood up to go near the water that was nowhere near the group.

Jasper throws a plant into the fire and it grows larger, Jaycee hears Octavia, "What did you just do?"

Jay turned around and saw the fire light up more. "Nothing. I just threw these in the fire," Jasper said honestly.

"What is it?" Jaycee asked.

Octavia opens Lincoln's book and pulls out the same plant throwing it into the fire so it grows bright and green.

"Signal fire. He was trying to tell us. This is how we contact Luna," Octavia smiled. She looked at Jaycee, "I'll help get more,"

•••

After a while, Clarke was the one who left to talk to Bellamy. As much as she wanted to, she was still angry at him. Even if it wasn't his fault, he still sided with Pike, and killed 300 grounders. She didn't know if she could trust him again.

Octavia, Jasper, and Jay were tending to signal the fire. Clarke and Bellamy are brought bound and gagged.

"Chon yu bilaik? chomouda yu don flashen?" (Who are you? Why did you signal?) The grounder from the water asked.

"Ai laik Octavia kom skaikru en ai gaf gouthru klir" (I am Octavia of the Sky People and I seek safe passage) Octavia responded to the grounder.

The ground looked at her, then Jaycee, "Skaikru, bringer of death. Why should we give you safe passage?" He asked.

"Lincoln. He sent us" Octavia said.

"Kot of emo gags en breik au emo hands" (Remove their gags and free their hands) The grounder said to his people.

"What's going on?" Bellamy asked as he was finally untied.

"I don't know," Octavia looked at all of them.

The grounder hands Octavia and Jaycee a vial of liquid.

"What is it?" Jaycee asked.

"Safe passage," He responded with a ruff voice.

"What does it do?" Jasper asked as he looked at it.

Octavia doesn't care, she just drinks it.

"Octavia, wait!" But Bellamy's warning was too late.

"I trust Lincoln," She said as she through the vial down.

"If only she drinks, only she goes," The grounder said.

"I trust Lincoln too," Jaycee drinks the vial.

"See you on the other side" Jasper then drank it.

Jaycee's vision got blurry. "Oh shit," She falls down to the ground. As does Jasper and Octavia.

The grounders look at Bellamy and Clarke.

"Last chance," He said giving them the vial.

"Together," Clarke said.

The last words that they heard were "Flashen floudon!" (Signal the boat!) They then fell to the ground.

•••

Jaycee was one of the first people to wake up, she rubbed her eyes, confused about where she was.

She sat up, she then looked around, she was in a container.

She didn't like small spaces, so she started to take deep breaths, as soon as she got her breathing under control, everyone else woke up.

"Where the hell are we?" Bellamy asked as he looked around at everyone.

"My sword's gone," Octavia said.

Jaycee checked herself. "So's my gun,"

Clarke checks and she still has the flame.

Octavia pounds on the walls and the door is opened and a woman enters.

Octavia recognized her, "Luna..."

She was pretty, she had long, flowing hair that cascaded down her back like the waves of the ocean. Her hair is often adorned with shells and other sea-themed accessories, emphasizing her affinity for the water.

Luna's eyes are deep and intense, reflecting both her inner strength and the wisdom she has gained from her experiences. They are often likened to the color of the sea, with hues of blue and green that shimmer like sunlight dancing on the water's surface.

Luna looked at everyone.

"Where is Lincoln?" She asked.

Octavia looked down, "Lincoln is dead,"

"He said that you would help us," Clarke told the woman.

"Did he?" She asked.

"Luna, you're the last of your kind. The last nightblood," Clarke told her.

Luna sighed, "So Lexa is dead as well,"

Clarke nodded, "Her spirit has chosen you to become the next commander. Titus entrusted me with the flame to give to you,"

"Then he should have told you that I left my conclave, swearing to never kill again," Luna told the blonde.

"You don't have to kill. To lead is your birthright, how you lead is your choice. Here" She said trying to show her the flame.

"I recognize the sacred symbol, but what is that?" Luna was curious.

"This is the flame. It holds the spirits of the commanders. Of Lexa. Will you take it and become the next commander?" Clarke asked hopefully.

Luna looked at the flame, and then at everyone else she had just met. Jaycee smiled, hoping that she was going to say yes. But what came out of her mouth shocked them.

"No" Luna closes Clarke's palm and leaves.

"Hey, Wait!" Clarke shouted.

Clarke, Bellamy, Jaycee, Octavia, and Jasper look out to notice they are on an oil rig in the middle of the ocean.

Jaycee went to the fence and looked out, it was beautiful. She felt like she was at peace.

•••

Okay, now I have introduced Luna!

Honestly she is one of ym favorites until she tried to kill the last bit of the human race.

Oh well, hope you enjoy this kinda short chapter!

Bye bye!

(Word count 1656)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.4K 42
Having been ripped out of her mother's arms right after being born a minute later than her twin, Wren Jordan was sent to the Sky Box on the Ark. Cons...
2.8M 66.4K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
317K 6.3K 55
"You say that you have a whole hell of problems, but you underestimate the hell I've been through," I murmur, as he tilts his head downwards towards...
7.7K 269 30
Jaycee is going on an intense journey through the post-apocalyptic world, where the struggle for survival becomes increasingly desperate. With the h...