Reason of my smile

De loner_246

Shreyansh close his eyes and his mind still thinking about her voice. Thinking about why I become restless w... Mai multe

Author's notes
Main characters
Family members
chapter 1 - Intro of Shree'life
chapter 2 - Intro of Shreyansh' life
Chapter 3 - Her ' Supporter
Chapter 4- His anger
Chapter 5- Malhotra House
Chapter 6 - Their bond
Chapter 7 - Melting voice
Chapter 8 - Thinking about her
Chapter 9 - Video call
Chapter 10 - Back to India
Chapter 11 - Proposed
Chapter 12 - Her first glimpse
Chapter 13 - Surprise to family
Chapter 14 - lieing to family
Chapter 15 - First meet
Chapter 16 - Her breakdown and invitation
Chapter 17 - Breakfast
Chapter 18 - Arrangement
Chapter 19 - Party
Chapter 20 - Shocked
Chapter 21 - Dance and conversation
Chapter 22 - Her Crying
Chapter 23 - His Jaan
Chapter 24 - Home and argue
Chapter 25 - Discussion
Chapter 26 - Family
chapter 27 - Morning
chapter 28 - phone call
chapter 29 - meeting her
chapter 30 - Cooking together
chapter 31 - Surprise for her
Chapter 32 - be happy together
Chapter 33 - Sunset
chapter 34 - Boyfriend
Chapter 35 - Ice Cream
Chapter 36 - Hug + Family drama
Chapter 37 - Good morning
Chapter 38 - Move on
Chapter 39 - I LOVE HER
Chapter 40 - Date on call
Chapter 41 - Emergency
Announcement
Chapter 43 - He kept his promise.
Chapter 44 - Flashback
Chapter 45 - Engagement
Chapter 46 - Feelings
Chapter 47 - Gift

Chapter 42 - Promise

607 36 4
De loner_246

Welcome friends
New update
If you like the story then please vote, comment and share
Follow me on Instagram and stck.me
Instagram account - loner_246
Link in bio 🔗
Enjoy your reading.

______________________________________

Chapter 42 - promise

In Naina apartment

She comforted her, saying, "Don't worry, we'll solve the problem, and you stop crying. Crying will ruin your health."

Arav agreed to Naina's conversation as well, saying, "We'll figure this out."

As they were talking, everyone turned to stare at the door as her house's doorbell rang.

Confused, Aarav inquired, "Who has arrived now? I'll head over to open the door."

However, Naina was aware that Shreyansh would have arrived already. Before she could say that Shreyansh must have arrived, Aarav opened the door.

Upon opening the door, Shreyansh aggressively asked Arav, grabbing his shirt collar, "If Shree is crying because of you, then I will destroy you."

Thus, everyone was taken aback when Shreyansh abruptly grabbed Aarav's collar, but Shree was the most shocked.

It scared Shree the first time she witnessed Shreyansh acting so aggressively.

Frantically, she called him "An..nsh"

When she called, Shreyansh's anger subsided right away. His furious gaze was fixed on Aarav. Those eyes softened right away.

He turned to face Shree upon hearing her voice, observing her sitting on the sofa tears coming up in her eyes and her face reddened from crying.

He slowly loosened Aarav's shirt collar, and he moved straight over to where Shree was seated and got down on his knees in front of her.

"Who made you cry? Please tell me." He held her hands in his and glanced at Aarav while uttering those stern words.

When she heard the question, she broke down in tears without saying anything.

How could she tell him that her own family is the reason she's crying?

Wiping her tears from her cheeks, he muttered worriedly, "Hey, shh, stop crying, please."

He questioned, concerned, "Tell me why you're crying."Stop weeping; I can't handle seeing you like this. But kindly put an end to your tears."

Naina spoke first; even before Shree spoke, Naina was aware that Shree was no longer capable or mentally prepared to say it all back.

"She is getting engaged tomorrow, but Shreyansh and her family are arranging her marriage without her will."

Naina answered sensibly.While uttering that, tears covered her eyes.

As soon as Naina mentioned that, Shreyansh looked at her before turning to Shree to confirm whether or not what she had said was real. Shree then agreed that it was true.

"Ansh..I don't want to get married to the boy my uncle has chosen, though.I do not have any intention of getting married."

She lowered her head, buried her face with her palms, and while sobbing, she expressed those words. still weeping.

He immediately gave her a hug and began rubbing her back after observing how she had been feeling.For a short while, Shree also became more at ease.She felt extremely protected.

Ajay's thought

It appears to Ajay that someone else has opened the door.This apartment is Naina's, according to Shreyansh.He was about to ask Shreyansh when Shreyansh aggressively grasped his collar and said,

"If it's because of you that Shree is crying, then I will destroy you."

Everything that occurred was totally out of the blue. I thought that no one could save him, depending on the way Shreyansh got angry with him today. But at that very moment, Shree called him. It's as if he hadn't been angry five seconds ago.

I am aware of his rough past. But when Shree showed up in our lives, he will came out of his past, and I observed how her words were able to instantly ease his anger. It was amazing. It shocked me.

Naina's thought

I sent Shreyansh a message, so I knew he was coming. Perhaps I'm not able to deal with Shree the way he is dealing with her right now.

Not every time we hug, it's for love or romance, but sometimes it's millions of emotions and thousands of feelings.

They are sharing with each other their emotions and feelings.

Maybe Shreyansh knows about his love for her, but she doesn't know, or she doesn't recognize her love for him. He is a comfort zone for her.

Aarav's thought

When Mr. Malhotra grabbed my shirt and started shouting at me as if I were the reason for his anger, I was completely taken aback because I had no idea why he was acting in this way.

He unexpectedly left the collar of my shirt and rushed over to where she was sitting as she called out to him. I didn't like that they were hugging, and the way he behaved toward her was unexpected.

Riya's thought

The billionaire, Mr. Shreyansh Malhotra What is he doing here? How does he know Shree? And why is Shree using such Nick names during their talk? What the fuck is this?
What on earth is going on here? They hugged each other.

Shreyansh's thoughts

To my shock, Naina spoke about Shree being engaged tomorrow. My eyes went to Shree, who accepted the truth and broke down in tears. It was her declaration that she was opposed to marrying that boy. I gave her a strong embrace immediately.

I gently released her hug, patted the tears off her cheeks, and whispered,

"I promise, you're not going to marry that boy."

"Ansh , You don't get it at all. I have no other option than to marry that boy. " I burst into tears when I told him that.

"Shree, Do you trust me? If yes, then I promised you that you were not going to marry that boy. As I promised," I assured her.

She nodded yes when I asked whether she trusted me,

And then she asked in a fragile, weeping voice.

" Pakka ansh ! I am not going to marry that boy, right. Ansh, mujhe bhi shaadi karni hai par ,koi aisa ho Jo mujhe pasand kar, pyar kar sake. mere pass ab itni takat nahin hai ki ab un logon se lad sakoon. She broke down again while she was uttering this.

(Sure ansh, I am not going to marry that boy, right.I want to marry but , i want Someone who is capable of loving and accepting me is what I also long for. To fight them, I do not have the necessary strength.)She broke down again while she was uttering this.

When he noticed that she was crying again, he gave her an immediate hug and patted the back of her head, convincing her to stop crying. Nothing is going to take place. Alright, get over your tears.

He puts out the hug gently and finds that she is sleeping when he senses that her crying has stopped.

Naina mentions that "Shree is always like this." after watching her doze off on Shreyansh's arm." She cries for hours and then falls to sleep immediately."

Due to her similar behavior at a party, Shreyansh is also aware of her. She cries and then passes out in the car that day.

"Where is your room? Naina, so that Shree can sleep comfortably?" Shreyansh questioned. It is uncomfortable for her to be here. Naina offered that he follow her in that response.

After that, Shreyansh gently lifting Shree in the bridal style so that her sleep wouldn't be disturbed, and they followed Naina to her room.

When Shreyansh entered Naina's room, he tucked shree in bed and covered her with a comforter.

All of his actions toward her friend Shree are seen by Naina. She feels that Shree is safe in Shreyansh's care. and leave her room.

After, he made Shree lie down on the bed, and then he gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead. Next, he grasped her hand in his.

He has unveiled the emotions he had been holding inside for a while.

"After what had occurred to me in the past, I never imagined that I would fall in love. However, I've fallen in love with you Shree ,after getting to know you and spending time with you. I had no idea that someone crying would make me restless. But after seeing you cry, it's affecting me.I will make that person cry in the same way that he made you cry. I promise it to you."

He kissed the hand that he was holding once he was done speaking. He then noticed that there were marks on her hand.

Upon a closer look, he discovered that there were hand impressions on her face as well, which caused her cheeks to redden and swell a little.

He got furious the moment he saw that. After placing her hand gently on the bed, he stormed out of the room.

_____________

Naina exits the room and enters the living area, where Aarav shows her around.

"Why have you returned from the room, he asks her?Mr. Malhotra & Shree are alone in the room."

Ajay asked him right away after hearing him;

"you were telling her that Shree was not safe with Shreyansh. What rubbish are you talking about, Mr.?"

Naina saw that Ajay was becoming angry, so she calmed things down between them immediately and added,

"Aarav, thank you for that. You brought Shree to my apartment. You can now depart for your home."

"But Naina..." Aarav's words were interrupted by Shreyansh in the middle. Furiously, he stepped into the living room.

"Naina, I wanted to know every single thing. Give me some ointment for Shree before that." Shreyansh questioned her.

"I'll give it to you now, but what occurred with Shree? " Naina questioned him, worried.

He answered her with difficulty; "she has marks on her face and hand. "

It is hard to talk to him. He can't even imagine. In his wildest dream, he saw a scar on her, and he sees her hand marked like this.

"What?" she said in disbelief as she rushed to see Shree in her room. She pulled the ointment out of the drawer as soon as she saw her mark.

As everyone follows her into her room, they witness Naina applying ointment to her hand.

"Naina ,There is no mark somewhere else, so you should check Shree. " Shreyansh replied that it was hard to see her in this way for him.

After saying this, he immediately came out of her room.

Everyone has left the room once Shreyansh exits.

Riya, her friend, is beginning to call him "Shreyansh..."

Because she thinks Naina is addressing him by his first name as well, she tries to do the same.

She is adding to his already-growing anger due to her behavior.

With a furious expression, he interrupted her and added,

"It's Mr. Malhotra." for you,miss. Don't take my first name; you're not one of my close friends."

She feels extremely insulted. as soon as she heard him. She stays quiet. But she's furious inside right now.But she can't even show her anger in front of him.

Naina walked into the living room after some time.

She mentioned it quietly and clarified that "the marks were on her cheek and hand only."

"Aarav, you can leave now; it's already late," she added.

"But Naina..." Ajay interrupted Aarav in mid-sentence and spoke quite furiously. She's saying,

"You have to go, Mr. Aarav. then you must leave right now."

Both of them depart the house after hearing him. His words made them fearful.

Aarav and Riya both went, and the three of them sat on the sofa.

Without delay, Shreyansh questioned Naina, that

"Now tell me everything-every single detail of Shree's life. The way her family treats her, this marriage shit."

"I'll explain, but before you make any decisions, listen carefully to what I have to say." She suggested to him

Yes, he nodded.

After that, she has revealed to them everything, including how her uncle's family treats her and how this marriage shit happened.

by the time Naina finishes telling them everything,Her eyes are filled with tears.

When Ajay saw that Naina was crying like this, he walked straight to the kitchen and got water for her.

With concern, he offered her a drink of water and encouraged, "Hey, stop crying. Drink some water. You'll be feel better. The reason we are here is to figure out this issue."

Naina tells him to thank you and takes a sip of water. That made her feel better.

However, Shreyansh got emotional as well when he heard this. It was difficult for him to ask her.

"Why is she living there when she is already aware of their behavior toward her?"

"She has a reason. You don't understand it, Shreyansh. " She confronts him with arguments. We're unable to help her either.

"For what reason? "He inquired right away, sounding worried.

"The memory of her parents" Naina whispers

These words, which enough for conveying to Shreyansh why she decided to live there.

"We need to take action, Shreyansh. I can't let her endure another hell." Naina said it with concern.

Thinking that he would exact revenge on those who made his jaan to cry, he answered, "I will."

______________________________________

Like
Comment
Follow
Follow me on Instagram.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4M 190K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
155K 9.3K 34
#book1 of my collection. | STORY OF TWO COUPLES, HOW THEY END UP WITH EACH OTHER | "for all those girls who fall in love with a guy who mistreated t...
104K 5.9K 39
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
247K 10.9K 46
Abir Rajvansh a Business tycoon. Fun loving, shayar, best photographer of the city and comedian of the house. His life changed after his father's dea...