MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

By Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED ✅ ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... More

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚡
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚡
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❤️⚡
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT 🥁🎉
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚡❤️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT 💕⚡
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE 💕🌝
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚡
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❤️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION ❤️💕
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❤️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN 😉
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❤️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )

4.2K 115 9
By Sahithi_writes

SRIYA POV :

I woke up in my husband's arms , I kissed his forehead and caressed his cheeks . He held me more tighter burying his face in crook of my neck .
I blushed remembering our memorable night . I must say my husband is really so naughty . Ufffff " He is a gentleman on the streets but a beast in the sheets " . But we had an awesome intimacy .

I must say I'm so lucky to have him he cleaned me and put me in a warm water tub coz my thighs became sore . He was so wild , gentle , caring , loving .... He is literally became my everything .

He slowly woke up and kissed my forehead , I blinked my eyes and smiled . He caressed my cheeks and hugged me . He said " I love you sweetheart ".

" I love you too ruhaan " I said and hugged him more tightly , he slowly released me from the hug looking into my eyes he said shall we do it once more sweetheart .

I blushed and covered myself with comforter, he grabbed the comforter from me and hovered over me wrapping both of us in the comforter . He started kissing my cheeks and chin .

I spoke " ruhaan not now I'm so tierd " . He spoke " but last night you were like once more kanna ". He winked at me .

I spoke while cupping my face " stop teasing me kanna ".

" Ufffff this word kanna is so sweet my sweetheart " . I like it when you moan it . He said and sucked on the love bite he gave me on my neck . I moaned ahh !!

" Call me kanna sweetheart " he said and again started attacking on my neck .

I spoke " ummm....kanna " . He stopped and looked at me he kissed on my lips and made me sit .

He asked " are you okay sweetheart ? Is your thighs still paining ? ".

I pulled him closer sitting on his lap . I spoke in meeky voice " hmmm well I'm fine coz you not just fuck me but also care for me . You turn my pains into pleasure my kanna " . I winked 😉 at him .

He held me more tightly saying " should I do that again sweetheart ? Turning your pain into pleasure ".

I kissed his forehead and spoke " Not now I'm so tired I don't think today I can go on a walk and explore the island I just wanna rest ".

He spoke ":I'm sorry sweetheart...." , I interrupted him and spoke " you are just awesome My dear husband you no need to be sorry . Last night I enjoyed a lot 😉 " .

He said raising his left eyebrow " I promise I will make every night of us so memorable " and he kissed me .

Our kiss was gentle and soft enjoying and exploring eachother .

We broke the kiss and cuddled eachother .

After sometime we got up and I was going to take shower he stopped me saying " let's go to shower together sweetheart ".

I spoke " I'm sure you just don't stop with shower ruhaan just go and let me take my bath " .

" Ufffff sweetheart...! Fine you can go and take a shower ". He exclaimed .

I went towards the bathroom and took my clothes .

I had a nice warm shower which is quite relaxing , I wore my bathrobe and came out I saw my room is neat and not messy , the bedsheets were changed I remembered blood stains on it coz last night my hymen was tore .

Looks like ruhaan told the house keeper to clean the room but where did he go ?
I think he might went into another bathroom for freshup .

I dried my hair with the towel and I was searching for dryer my eyes fall outside the window . I saw ruhaan but he is not alone I see some foreigner with him . She has a blonde hair and she is wearing a bikini . What !!! What is she doing ? Is she trying to seduce my husband . Why is he smiling at her ? Is she more hot than me ? I am so jealous ruhaan and now I am gonna make you regret for talking with her .

I went towards my wardrobe and opened my luggage I picked one of my hot dress I always wanna wear but I never wore coz my parents are strict . Now it's time to make my husband jealous . Get ready Mr.Husband . I smirked .

I slowly walked towards the beach I saw that foreigner in the beach staring at my husband and trying to seduce him . Ruhaan wasn't looking at her I think I need to teach her a lesson I thought and she started moving towards my husband and I saw she went towards my husband and started touching him . What !! Why isn't he stopping her ? Did he just laugh ? Ruhaan now I'm gonna teach you a lesson .

RUHAAN'S POV :

Our night awesome , my sweetheart is mine forever mine . I will lock her in my arms forever and ever . I know she was so tired so , I stopped and I can see her hymen was tore and there was blood . I quickly picked her in my arms and went into the bathroom I put her in bathtub and cleaned her . She didn't spoke anything I can feel she is so sleepy , I filled the tub with warm water and made her rest for sometime so that her thighs won't get sore .

Our morning was so pleasant and we had a good kiss , she went to take a bath but I wanna tease her I told her let's take a bath together but she said No and I'm not gonna stop just by bathing . I chuckled and told her to take a shower . She smiled and left .

Well I saw our room was so messy , so I called the house keeper to clean the room and I too went into another bathroom and I got freshup .

I saw my sweetheart is not in her room , I left a note beside our bed " Come to beach we will do fishing " .

I went out and a French women approached me she was wearing bikini and she is trying to flirt with me I tried to ignore her but she spoke " es-tu célibataire, monsieur, beau "

( Translation : Are you single Mr handsome )

Well I know French . I smirked and spoke " Non, je suis avec ma femme "

( Translation : No I'm with my wife )

She sighed in disappointment and went into the beach I ignored her and I started fishing waiting for my sweetheart .

Suddenly the same foreigner came to me again she put her hand on my chest and spoke " pourquoi tu ne m'essayes pas "

( Translation : why don't you try me ? )

I removed her hand from me and spoke in my cold serious tone " Je suis marié, n'ose pas franchir la ligne " .

( Translation : Miss I'm married don't you dare cross the line )

She looked angry which I completely ignored and she left . Just then I saw my sweetheart , what ! What is she wearing ? She is looking too hot 🔥 . She removed her strug , relaxed her body stretching her arms . Just then a guy came towards her and he is talking with my sweetheart . What ! How dare he touch her cheeks ! My anger is hitting my nerves and why my sweetheart is not avoiding him ? Why is she smiling !! Did she just hugged him ? I took the crab I caught and moved towards them I throwed the crab at his feet .

He screamed and I can see my sweetheart is looking shocked , she spoke to that guy " oh ! No are you okay ? ".

I can't control my anger I picked up her in my arms and started moving towards the shore . She spoke " Ruhaan what are you doing ? ".

I glared at her coz I'm so angry and also jealous . She told me to put her down . I spoke " I'm gonna punish you sweetheart ". She was shocked and angry .

I took her towards the resort and she was urging to put her down but I ignored . I took her into the bathroom and closed the door . I pinned her to the wall and spoke " what the hell sweetheart ? Why are you so close with that guy ? ".

She looked me and slightly pushed me . She said " what if I talk to him ? He is so cute . What's the big deal ".

" Cute !!! ". I groaned in frustration .

I pinned her to the wall and kissed her , I was more like feasting and punishing her making her breathless . I broke the kiss and spoke in serious tone looking into her eyes " you are mine sweetheart and I can't tolerate you being close to any other guy ".

She spoke " yes ruhaan you are mine too , only mine and I can't tolerate you being close with any other girl ".

" What are you saying when was I close with any other girl apart from you " . I exclaimed .

She said " I saw the foreigner flirting with you and you are smiling ". So , I thought to make you jealous .

I scoffed and spoke " Sweetheart how can you think that ! yes she was flirting with me but I ignored her and told her I'm married and not to cross the line I wasn't smiling sweetheart I just smirked coz I'm not at all interested in anyone apart from you ".

She was silent , I saw she covered my love bites I gave her last night . I turned on the shower .

She exclaimed " Ruhaan what are you doing ! ".

I spoke " why did you covered my love bites sweetheart it's the symbol that shows whom you belong to " and I slowly started moving my hand on her neck removing the makeup she put on my love bite . My other hand went to the knots of her crop top and I pulled it .

She spoke " Ruhaan what are you doing ? ".

I spoke " remembering you that you are only mine sweetheart today I just put a crab on his leg but if you repeat that again I'm gonna put a bullet in his forehead ".

I removed her top leaving her on cream bandeau she's wearing and her shots .

I spoke " get ready for the punishment sweetheart "and I started biting and sucking on the love bites she moaned and pushed me away , did I made her uncomfortable I thought but she removed my t-shirt and she started kissing my Adam's apple , chest and gave me the love bites on my neck and shoulder . I groaned . She pulled me closer to her forehead she spoke " you also need to face the punishment for making me jealous Mr.Huband "and she attacked on my lips .

We both kissed so passionately and exploring eachother . We became breathless and broke the kiss .

I know her legs are sore so , I didn't proceed further . I feel her legs became jelly and she was unable to stand properly , I lifted her up wrapping her legs around my back and I pecked her lips I spoke " Don't you ever dare you do that sweetheart ".

She spoke " you too Mr.Husaband " . I smirked and we went out from the bathroom .

I spoke " It's already 11 pm sweetheart let's get ready I arranged brunch for us " .

She smiled and " said okay Mr . Husband " .

Well a thought got hit me I asked her " sweetheart where did you get this dress ? ".

She spoke " ruhaan what do you think I will only bring saree and kurti on our honeymoon actually diya and I buy some hot dresses and whenever we are alone we wore those dresses in house and we dance in our room like mad girls playing rock music . It's kind of fun and my parents won't allow me to wear such hot dresses and even I don't like to wear it infront of everyone except you " .

I moved towards her and spoke " But you wore it infront of other guy sweetheart " .

She said " Ruhaan I wore it for only you ruhaan and I got jealous with that foreigner " .

I spoke " sweetheart you don't need those dresses to seduce me or make me jealous your smile is enough for me and I'm done ".

She smiled and said " I love you ruhaan , you are the perfect husband and you accept me the way I am that makes me fall for you again and again ".

I replied " I love you sweetheart and I love the way you are , you are with me and that's enough for me . I'm glad you fall me again and again " .

She kissed my forehead and spoke " well we are on a holiday and diya gifted me some dresses I don't wanna waste them so , I am wearing it okay " .

" As you wish sweetheart " I exclaimed and kissed her forehead .

*****************************************

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So , how is today's part guys ?

I hope you all loved it .

Love you all ❤️

Thankyou for reading ❤️

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2M 729K 52
"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker standing in front of me with hands in his...
2.3M 113K 48
What are the qualities a man aspires his wife to have? She must be beautiful, caring, takes care of his family like hers are common to all men' list...
688K 20K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
3.7M 142K 73
WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would think she had it all, but did she actually...