destiny ♥️(mayi ri)

נכתב על ידי ShamaFarzana

this is the story of Annie and fakhir . . . . in this u will see cause of child marriage importance of educ... עוד

intro 1
intro 2
intro 3
intro 4
chp-1
CHP-2
chp -3
chp 4
chp 5
new characters
chp-6
CHP 7
CHP 8
CHP 9
CHP 10
CHP 11
CHP 12
CHP 13
CHP 14
CHP-15
CHP 16
CHP 17
CHP 18
CHP 19
CHP 20
CHP 21
CHP 22
CHP 23
CHP 24
CHP-25
CHP 26
CHP 27
CHP 29
CHP 30
CHP 31
CHP 32
CHP 33

CHP 28

158 10 0
נכתב על ידי ShamaFarzana

zaheer - Don't argue! you don't have the brain.

sameena - fakhir!

zaheer - Here!hold your son.
Tell him that if he does this again! I'll break his legs.
habib start getting ready for the marriage!

fakhir - i cannot marry! This marriage won't happen! why are you forcing us?
i cannot marry! Annie say something!

Annie - yes! uncle..we both don't want this marriage.i still want to study!

zaheer - who is stopping you from studing?  i promise you that you'll study as much as you want. can't you listen to your elder father?

granny - Hey! you both should listen carefully! This is the age of marriage in our family! you are not special!
This fuss is only because of your wives! They brain wash them. our children never argued with us!
we ordered and they rogered! But these children...

fakhir - This isn't that generation! Do you even know that my friends will make fun of me.

zaheer- Don't tell us!

Habib - You care about friends! But you don't care about father?

Fakhir - I'm not ready for marriage!  I'll run away again!

zaheer - Try to run! Try!
i I'll break your legs!
habib start getting ready for the marriage!

granny - When elders are taking! They do it for your betterment.you don't understand because you are young.Hey! fakhir...

Aisha - sameena sister, Don't waste your tears here.Everybody is stone hearted! we should not force.Nobody will listen to us! i say... we'll care for the children!
i trust you! you'll care about my annie more than your own children.
Fakhir! Fakhir is blessed with your teaching.Now let it happen!
sister!

Annie - Sameena aunty Don't be hurt!

sameena - I'm fine! Do you need something?

Annie - oh! i just came for you.

sameena - Don't think that I'm mad at you!
i love you as much as i love fakhir!
i have a problem... specially with marriage in young age!

Annie - aunty,i know.
i feel bad when everyone blames you for nothing!
you gave your whole life to this house and members of this house.But they treat you like you don't mean anything to them.

sameena - I'm used to it now!

Annie - you have such a big heart! How do you forgive them?

sameena - i just leave it to my god!
if someone hurts or teases you!
plays with your emotions..just forgive and move on!God can see everything! Nothing can be hidden! He keeps a record and is the judge! Why should we care? right?
it's late night! Go and sleep.

Habib - Let this marriage happen! i I'll school this boy!

Aisha - Now listen to me! Annie won't stay happy with fakhir!
you both brothers are foolishly forcing them for nothing!

Habib- you should not think! I'm telling you that the other people don't have good intentions.

Aisha - what do you mean?

Habib - I'm telling you that saiqa sis isn't that nice that She has came here just to ask about brothers health.Do you remember last year! when mother was hospitalized.we did call my sister.Did she come?

Aisha - No!

Habib - Then?

Aisha - what do you think?

Habib - it'll soon come out!
Listen! Tell Annie!
i don't want to argue about it anymore! Do tell her! understood?

Aisha - fine!
Forcefully getting our daughter marriage! i know that she won't be happy.

to be continued....

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.3K 114 2
it's a story between Arnav and khushi.compilcation one.. read the story to know more
17.8K 1.4K 41
Its all about how Meerab falls for her husband Murtasim after being cheated in her past by someone else. And how she express her love when the Misun...
33.7K 1.5K 24
Child marriage as bizarre and absurd as it sounds to most of us, It is an existing reality of most of the teens of the many south-western countries...
51.9K 3.2K 30
This is a three shot... This is based on dusri peedi... please peep in to know more....