ADMIRING LOVE

By Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... More

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 90

5K 485 107
By Richaa_Sharma

Listen to the song given above 👆 you will enjoy reading the chapter.

Next morning

Avni opens her eyes and as expected, being a morning person, Neil has woken up before her and before she wakes up, he is staring at her, her innocence but he doesn't know what mood this innocence will be in when she wakes up today.
He is just praying that her mood has improved.

Now when he sees her eyes opening, he smiles and Avni also sees his face in front of her, Their eyes meet and suddenly Avni remembers how she misbehaved with him.

Neil leans towards her and is about kiss her forehead, before wishing her good morning, but before he can do anything like this, Avni immediately gets up and sits on the bed and Neil closes his eyes in disappointment, this means she is still in the same mood.

He straightens up and looks at her while Avni is about to get off the bed to leave from there but before she gets down, Neil hugs her while sitting from behind and places his chin on her shoulder.

" Sorry meri jaan, but, is my mistake so big that you won't even let me wish good morning to my wifey...?" On his this words she stays silent and seeing her silent he slightly smiles

" Hmm, Good morning my love..." Saying this he kisses her cheek from behind which brings fresh tears to her eyes.

Despite all her bad behavior, he is still so sweet with her.
yes she has realized her mistake that she probably overdid it yesterday but still she really can't digest the fact that he called her wrong for Tina...Yes, she probably overreacted to what he said, she shouldn't have reacted that way.
But he also found her mistake bigger than Tina's mistake.

She comes out of her thoughts when she again feels a kiss on her cheek and Neil continues

" Look, you know that I find you more beautiful when you are angry, but that does not mean that you should flaunt your beauty like this in the morning.
Now if you look so beautiful in the morning, how will I control myself?" Saying this he kisses her cheek again but still she does not answer or react to any of his words because his words are making her regret her actions even more.

Whereas, Seeing her silent, Neil leaves a kiss on her neck to make her melt even more and hiding his face in her neck, he inhales her fragrance, on which she also sighs deeply because whatever it may be, his touch affects her.

But before Neil can love her more, Avni slips out of his arms and gets up from the bed to go to the washroom without even looking at him.

And Neil sighs seeing her going like this...did he really make such a big mistake by calling her out on her mistake?

After some time, Avni comes into the room dressed in a baby pink colored Anarkali suit but as soon as Neil looks at her, his heart aches when he sees both her face and eyes red, has she cried again?

And before he can say anything to her, they both hear her phone ringing and Avni comes closer to the bed and picks up her phone from her side and sees that she is getting a video call from Raj.

She gets a little nervous because it is not difficult for her brother to notice her sad face and seeing her like this, he will get worried but she takes a deep breath to compose herself.
But in her regret, as she cried in the washroom a while ago so because of that her eyes are burning and becomes red.

After a deep breath, she picks up the phone with a smile: And Neil also knows whose call she has received at this time, so he too not interrupts her moment with her brother by saying something between.

Avni holds her phone in front of her face and on the other side she sees Raj's smiling face but Raj's smile slows down when he senses sadness on his sister's face despite the smile on her face.

" Kya hua avi, tum theek ho ?" Seeing her brother's worry, she bites her inner lip to control herself, she cannot understand why she is crying so much.

Whereas Neil's heart aches seeing her like this and on top of that, hearing Raj's question and also seeing her ignorance....she is still ignoring him and looking everywhere except him.

And now she's ignoring him not because she's angry with him, but because she's angry with herself because she doesn't deserve his love where he remains so calm even after her bad behavior and she is feeling bad about this thing.

Raj again asks her what happened to her, to which Avni composes herself and says that she is okay.....But seeing her eyes red, Raj questions, to which she says that she had just taken a shower, so face-wash had got into her eyes because of which her eyes have become like this.

Neil listens to her lie, his eyes are only on her and sees how she is controlling herself in front of Raj.

Meanwhile, Raj, despite not believing her words, nods at her and then after sharing 2-3 words, Raj disconnects the phone.

After talking to Raj, Avni is about to leave the room but Neil stops her.
He knows she is still in pain and needs rest.
Okay let her take her time to calm down, she may not talk to him but at least she rests here

" Avni, rest kar lo....niche jaane ki kya jrurt hai" And now again somewhere she gets angry after hearing these words.
what is the need to go down?
If she doesn't go down and rest here, his bua will taunt her again and now she is not ready to listen to one more taunt.

Ignoring his words, she again takes her steps towards the door but Neil quickly goes close to her and holds her wrist.

" Leave my hand..." she says without looking at him and Neil looks at her back.

" I said rest...I will tell mom your health is not well...so you don't need to go anywhere" he says

" Why, so that your bua gets another chance to taunt me?" Releasing her hand from him, she turns towards him and says this, on which Neil sees her that how her breathing is heavy and there are tears in her eyes.
He tries to cupped her face but she takes her step back

" If I rest, she will again taunt me and praise that girl saying....arre, ye ladki to aisi hai...meri Tina to waisi hai, meri Tina ko toh sab kuch aata hai..ise kuch nahi aata.......
And now I don't want to hear all this anymore...that's why I don't want to rest...and I'm telling you for the last time don't talk to me otherwise you will regret more that why did you marry a girl like me, who doesn't know how to do anything, doesn't know how to manage the house, doesn't know how to take care of the family...you will feel regret, so stay away from me."

He hears her saying all this, he feels a little bad the way she's talking but it's ok he knows that this is the result of her hormonal changes....At such a time, her mood is already bad and she herself may not understand what she is saying, that is why he does not take all these things seriously.

And she finally expressed her all anger in words that after all, why her mood is bad not only because of him but also because of Ragini's constant taunts.

And After saying all this she goes out of there without giving him any chance to speak and Neil just keeps watching her go.

And now he understands that she is sad not only because of his words but also because of his bua's constant taunts...It is obvious that no one has said anything to her till date in her life, so small things from people hurt her.

She never faced this family tension in her life, so it must be difficult for her to bear all this and on top of that, he also spoiled her mood by calling her a mistake...where he should have improved her mood, he made it worse yesterday.

Everything will be new for her, and maybe that's why everyone says that nothing changes for boys, but a girl's life changes after marriage, No matter how loving a husband and family she gets.

Neil understands all these things of her and he thinks that he will have to do something to his bua now. Because of them he cannot let her ( Avni) mood deteriorate more.

Coming out of the room, Avni composes herself by taking a few breaths in and out and then goes down with a light smile.
Coming downstairs, she goes straight to Shweta who is currently in the kitchen, so she thinks of helping her.

Avni comes to the kitchen and Shweta smiles seeing her but as Avni's face is like a mirror, Her sadness cannot be hidden even from Shweta, because sadness is clearly visible to everyone in those eyes which are always shining.

" Kya hua bachcha, tum theek ho...? Tum royi ho...? Kisi ne kuch kaha ? Tillu ne kuch kaha ?" Shweta asks all her questions at once and Avni looks at her.

" Nahi Maa main theek hu..." Avni speaks in her low voice

" Theek ho toh fir tumhari aankhen aise laal kyon hai....tillu ne kuch kaha...ladai hui hai....mujhe batao, main use chhodungi nahi...."

" Haan mat Chhodiye, thoda daant dijiye mujhe taaki aapki bahu ko accha lage..."
Coming from behind, Neil says this on which Shweta looks at him but Avni does not turn towards him.

" kya Mtlb ?" Shweta asks

" Mtlb maine hi daanta hai jiski wajah se ye royi hai" Neil lies to which Avni does not react.

And as soon as he says this, Shweta grabs his ear and twists it, on which Neil screams in pain and Avni turns towards them and Shweta scolds him that how did he do this, how dare he scold her.

Unknowingly, a slight smile appears on Avni's face when she sees Shweta scolding him like a small child, but she immediately suppresses her smile but before that Neil sees her smile on which he is happy that seeing him getting scolded, madam smiled.

" Arre mom, pehle meri puri baat toh suno...." Neil takes his ear off from his mother and speaks and Shweta glare at him.

" Mom, maine jis wajah se daanta hai n uske liye aap meri taarif karogi.... Saying this, Neil tells Shweta that her health is not good, her periods are going on and that's why he asked her to rest but she didn't listen to him and he scolded her for this.

Although nothing like this happened, but Neil finds no other way than telling this false story to Shweta because after this, when Shweta asks Avni to rest, Avni will have no option but to obey Shweta.

Knowing the reason for Neil scolding her, Shweta looks at Avni and then asks her to rest, to which Avni says that No, she is fine but Shweta does not listen to her on this matter and tells her to go straight to the room and rest, she will send her breakfast to the room.

And on Shweta's insistence, Avni comes into the room and sits on the couch.

And now at this moment Neil is sitting on his knees in front of her and she is on the couch and Avni is looking at him who is looking at her with his puppy face in the hope of forgiveness.

Both of them are just looking at each other without sharing any words and then, unable to bear the silence between them for much longer, Neil speaks

" Maaf kardo yaar...main Pakka wala promise karta hu aaj ke baad kabhi kuch nahi bolunga...." he says on which she sighs

" Aap waise bhi mujhe kuch nahi bolte..." Avni says on which he smiles slightly

" Toh ye toh acchi baat hai n...aap biwiyon ko to yehi pasand hota hai n ki pati kuch naa bole..." on his words she sees him

" Huh, par mujhe nahi pasand..." She speaks and he smiles

" Fir aapko kya pasand hai biwi, bolo, main wo karunga." He says but his sweet talk reminds her of her bad behavior again and again.

" Please don't talk to me right now, I don't want to say anything wrong to you anymore... leave me alone..." she says to which he looks at her.

And thinks ok now he will do whatever she wants, he will give her her space to calm down, Anyway, her words have become softer than before, maybe after some time her mood will also improve completely.

"Okay, as you wish" Neil says this and gets up from her and goes straight to the washroom because in order to please his wife, he hasn't even taken a shower yet.

After some time, when he comes from the shower, he comes into the room ready in formal shirt and pants and during this time he does not even say a word to her who is sitting on the bed in the room and looking at him.

Now why should he talk to her, if she has forbidden him then he will have to obey her.
And when Neil gets ready, Avni sees that he walks out of the room without even looking at her.

But this is what she wanted, he should not talk to her, so now when he is not talking and went out without seeing her then why is she feeling bad

Argh, She has really gone crazy, she doesn't understand what she wants and what she doesn't and further without trying to put any more pressure on her mind, she lies down on the bed and covers herself with the quilt.

Downstairs, after breakfast, Neil comes to his mother's room where Prakash is also present

" Mom, bua wapas kab jaayengi ?" Without saying any other words, Neil directly asks this question to his mother, on which Shweta and Prakash look at him.

" Ab tillu main ye kaise btaa sakti hu....ye unka bhi ghar hai, main unse unke jaane ka sawal nahi kar sakti, waise tu ye kyon puchh raha hai " Shweta asks him

" Mom wo avni ko disturb kar rahi hai....Avni ko yehaan aaye sirf do din hue hai aur wo sirf use taane deti rehti hai, mujhe ye sab pasand nahi aa raha hai...unki wajah se avni ka mood off ho raha hai" Neil says

Shweta and Prakash understand his concern from his words but they cannot do anything about it even if they want to because this house also belongs to Ragini...Even though she is married, it does not mean that she cannot live here as per her wish.

" Tillu, tu chinta mat kar....shayad ek do din me wo wapas chali jaaye...."

" Mom wo chali jaaye wahin behter hoga warna main unhe kuch bol dunga agar unhone meri biwi ko jyada paresaan kiya toh...fir aage ka aap sambhaalte rehna...." Shweta and Prakash smile at his words.

" Haan toh jaa lad apni buaa se....humse kya bolne aaya hai..." Shweta says teasingly to which Neil looks at her and then looks at his father.

" Dad, Pakka ye aapki behan hai ?" He asks Prakash on which he gives him a look

" Tu kehna kya chahta hai ?" Prakash asks

" Nahi, wo ho sakta hai hospital me change ho gyi ho aapki real behan....ab kyonki bebe itni sweet hai, aap itne sweet aur cool ho par ye aapki behan....zehar lagti hai..." Neil says on which Shweta suppresses her laughter and Prakash glare at both the mother and son but he himself laughs along with them because in reality his sister is poison.

To be continued............

I hope you'll liked it ?

Please vote, comment and follow me if you guys liked my work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 2.4K 21
All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up getting married to a person, she loved, and ca...
777K 38.7K 67
Reva Kholi X Ansh Jindal Arrange marriage Love at first sight ______________________________________________ An Indian heart warming love story ...
29.8K 1.8K 36
Read it if you ever fell in love or want to ❤️ "I loved you, I fought for you even with my family and you used and threw me like some plastic bottle"...
140K 4.8K 23
This book is going to contain some short stories. Please do give it a try It will be worth it. (Request closed) Story cover by:- @jasmine0786. Thank...