The Unwanted Child {1}

By mmultixaep0

The Unwanted Child Jaycee Jordan also known as Jay to her friends was an average kid who got sent to the cel... More

Graphics
Cast
The 100 + 1
My brother
Grounders
Last man on the ark
The Woods
My brother, my responsibility
Acid Fog
The Ark
Radio
Taken
Contents under pressure
Day Trip
Unity day
I Am Become Death
The Calm
We Are Grounders ~Part 1~
We Are Grounders ~Part 2~
✨ Graphics ✨
~Cast~
The Ark
The Saved
Memories
Beacon
Human Trials
Fog of War
Log Into an Abyss
Space-Walker
Remember Me
Survival of the Fittest
Rubicon
Resurrection
Blood Must Have Blood
Graphics
Cast
Aftermath
Nova
Nothing But Lies
The Lie's Between Us
Three Months
Wanheda
Ye Who Enter Here
Alive
Hakeldama
Bitter Harvest
Terms and Conditions
Stealing Fire
Fallen
Demons
Join or Die
Red Sky at Morning
Perverse Instantiation
Gone

Nevermore

479 10 7
By mmultixaep0

As soon as Jaycee and the others got back, Jaycee was the first to walk in, she then saw someone, "Lily, hey," Lily looked up at her and she had tears in her eyes.

Jay walked up to her, "Tell me it's not true," Jaycee was confused about what Lily was talking about but then she realized she was talking about, more like who.

"Lily I-" Jaycee was cut off.

"You promised you'd look out for him!" Lily yelled out.

Jaycee had tears in her eyes, "I know, and I did try to get him back, but he refused, I'm so sorry," Lily scoffed.

"Look, you can be mad at me all you want, okay? But right now, we got radioed saying that it is not safe to go back to Arkadia, that it's been overrun by Jaha and whatever the hell he's given people." She said to everyone. She then looked at Lily, "We can grieve him later, right now, I need you to stay focused with me, I need you to put your emotions aside right now, please, now is not the time to break down" Lily just nodded.

Jaycee looked at Monty, "Monty, you were there with Jasper at some point, you got anything on this?"

Monty shook his head, "I don't understand something about those chips. We'll know soon enough though,"

Octavia was walking out of the cave. "O, wait. You can't just leave,"

Octavia didn't spare him a glance, "Watch me,"

Bellamy spoke up, "You heard what Jasper said on the radio. Arkadia is not safe,"

"What Jasper said sounds insane. Pike's gone. I can handle myself. Grounders burn their dead," Jaycee looked at Octavia, then to Nova and Lily who were trying to comfort each other.

She then heard Bellamy speak again, "I know that. And then what? Where are you gonna go?"

Octavia scoffed and looked at her brother. "You don't get to ask me that!" She screamed at him.

Bellamy tried to be there for her, "O, what do I have to do to prove I am on your side?"

Octavia knew what she was going to say was going to make Lily and Nova either more angry or upset. She didn't care though, she wanted her brother to have guilt.

"Bring Lincoln back. Turning Pike in does not make you one of the good guys, Bellamy! You did that to save me. And to save Jaycee! Not because what you thought Pike was doing to the grounders was wrong" Jaycee looked away, she didn't want to be a part of the argument.

"The grounders were starving us out!" Bellamy should have not chosen those words knowing two of the grounders were in the cave.

"Because you massacred an army that was sent to protect us!" Octavia yelled out.

Lily stood up and walked closer, "Wait, that was you?" Bellamy turned around. "I mean I know SkaiKru murdered my people. But I didn't know it was you!" She screamed and pushed him back.

"Lily- please" Bellamy tried but was cut off.

"No! No, You don't get to 'Lily please' me! You killed my people! Why would you do that?! What is wrong with you" She pushed him once more. Jaycee went in front of them both, "Go take a breather, now," Jaycee said softly to her. Lily just scoffed.

Bellamy then focused his attention on his sister, "That army could've attacked us at any time and you know it," Jaycee was seriously going to punch this man if he keeps talking shit about the grounders.

"But they didn't attack, you did that. You were hurting and you lashed out because that's what you do. There are consequences Bell, people get hurt." She paused "Like Jaycee," She paused once more, "People die. Your people. Monroe's dead. Lincoln is dead." Octavia finished.

Bellamy was going to say something but someone else spoke. "Okay, that is it!" Everyone looked at the small grounder.

She then looked at everyone else, "Fighting isn't going to help us, and yeah, Lincoln is dead, but he taught me to never dwell on the past, that it's just going to bring everyone more pain. We need to focus on what we are going to do right now," Jaycee looked at Nova and smiled.

"She's right, we can deal with that later, right now we need to figure out what the hell my brother is talking about," Speaking of my brother, Miller spoke out, "They're here," everyone turned and saw the rover lights.

The rover pulls up and Clarke steps out.

Jasper was the first one to talk, "Need your help! We have to get her inside before she wakes up!"

"Were you followed?" Bellamy asked.

Jasper was stuttering a lot, "Uh- Maybe, I don't know"

"Get to the ridge. Radio if you spot anyone following. Harper will stay here on watch." Miller said.

"Octavia, come on. We need you," Clarke said.

Everyone then entered the cave.

"Clear some space," The Griffen girl spoke.

"What the hell happened to her?" Sinclair asked, worried about the kid he loves like his own.

"I told you on the radio. Raven is not Raven anymore. None of them are. Jaha's been chipping everyone," Jasper said looking at Jaycee.

Jaycee gasped, "Jaha tried to get me to take the chip, I said no, then I overheard Raven and Jaha's conversation about trying to get me to take the chip... That's why I ran."

Clarke nodded, "Yeah, Jasper's right. I've seen it with my own eyes."

"I don't need your help, alright!" Jasper snapped at the blonde.

Jaycee kneeled down to look at her brother, "Just take it easy and explain what happened."

"Jaha is using the chips to control everyone. You swallow it and it changes you. You forget who you are, and then you see this thing, ALIE. Only, she's not really there. She made Raven slit her own wrists. She was trying to get it out of her head. I was trying to help her but-" Jasper was slightly cut off by Sinclair.

"Okay, so let's help her now. Did she say how?"

Jasper thought about it and then nodded, "She was working on building something. She needed one of our old wristbands but Jaha destroyed all of them,"

Clarke then remembered something, "Wait a second. Does it look like this?" She pulled out Lexa's flame.

Jasper shook his head, "No, not exactly."

Raven then opens her eyes.

She then stands up and runs out of the cave.

"Don't let her get away!" Clarke screamed.

Jaycee was one of the first people to follow Raven.

"Hey. It's just the woods. I can't see anything!" She screamed out in the open. Jaycee knew that A.L.I.E was there.

She was then pulled back by Jasper and Bellamy, "Stop!"

"If Raven finds out where we are, so will A.L.I.E. She'll come for her." Jasper then sedates Raven. Everyone looked at him, "Reaper stick, last dose,"

Clarke then walked up to them, "We need to go," Jaycee looked at her, "Why? A.L.I.E. doesn't know where we are."

Clarke looked at her, "Because I know where we can get a wristband,"

Jaycee walked into the Cave, walked to Nova, and got on her knees, "You're going to stay here with Harper, Miller, and Bryan," Nova shook her head, "N-no, I want to come with you!" Nova said to her.

Jaycee shook her head, "It's not safe if Raven finds out where we are then no one will be safe, I need you to be safe here, and I will come back, I promise," Jaycee said to her.

Nova sighed and nodded, "Be good for Harper, and if Miller messes with you, I give you permission to beat him up, deal?" Jaycee said

Nova smiled, "Deal,"

Jaycee went up to Harper and Miller, "There's no one I trust more than you two to look after Nova," Harper smiled, Miller was the one to talk.

"Don't worry, we'll keep her safe, just make sure you bring back our Raven,"

Jaycee nodded, "We won't be long,"

•••

The rover pulls up in front of Niylah's trading post. She then takes a sword.

Jaycee hopped out and looked at her, then Clarke, "I'll talk to her," Not sparing a glance at anyone.

"I'll come with you," Bellamy said.

Clarke, Bellamy, and Octavia exited the rover as well.

While they were talking with Niylah, Jaycee went to where Raven was, she looked peaceful while she was sleeping, but she couldn't let whatever this A.L.I.E person was, get to her.

Jasper looked at her, "She's going to be okay, Jay," Jaycee looked at her brother, "I hope so,"

Raven started to move in her sleep, "She's waking up, hurry! We have to get her inside!" Jaycee yelled out.

She moved so Sinclair could pick Raven up.

Jaycee then ran up to the 4 of them, "Is your father here?" Clarke asked

"My father is dead. Part of an army killed by your people while trying to protect you," She said.

"Niylah please," Clarke begged.

"I said no," She said with a harsh voice.

"We don't have time for this. Move!" Bellamy raised his gun and pointed it to Niylah.

"Move! Get her in there!" Bellamy said to Sinclair.

As Sinclair entered Jaycee went up to Lily, "Come on, it's not safe out here," She grabbed her hand and led her inside.

"Okay, I want you to stay here, alright, I'm going to help Raven," Jay said, Lily nodded

They carried Raven into the backroom.

"We need to tie her to the bed!" Clarke said.

"Where the hell am I? Let me go! Let me go!" Raven said as she was struggling against everyone's force on her.

"Raven, stop fighting!" Octavia said.

Raven then punches Jasper in the face, he moves back and mumbles, "Why is it always me?"

"Sinclair, I need your help," Octavia said to him.

Jaycee was trying to tie her arm but Raven was strong.

"Let me go!" Raven screamed.

"There, got it!" Sinclair said.

Jaycee finally tied Raven's arm to the bed, she then sighed in exhaustion.

"Let me go! Let me go!" Raven continued to scream.

Raven was now fully tied to the bed.

"Let me go!" She screamed

"How the hell do we get that thing out of her head?" Clarke asked.

Jaycee looked at Monty, "Working on it,"

Raven continued to move around. "Let me go! Untie me! Agh! Untie me!"

"I got this," Clarke said as she exited the room.

Bellamy looked at Clarke, and followed, he told the others, "I'll be back,"

Jaycee never looked at him, she was only looking at Raven, hoping that she was able to help her.

Jaycee walked away where everyone else was "Niylah said we can work in here. So how do we do this?" Clarke said, looking at the three mechanics.

"We think Raven wanted to use this wristband to generate an EMP. Which is freakishly brilliant," Sinclair said.

Bellamy being Bellamy, "Meaning what?"

"A targetted electromagnetic pulse could destroy the chip's circuitry. We could use this to send an EMP along Raven's own nervous system. Just need to reverse the polarity, a wire for external input, and attach of battery." Sinclair continued.

"But what would that do to her?" Clarke asked.

This time Jaycee was the one to answer. "Well, EMPs don't affect our bodies. But we don't know the mechanics of how this chip integrates with her brain."

"This was Raven's plan. She wouldn't do it if it would destroy her brain." Bellamy added.

"Depends on how bad she wanted it out," Octavia mumbled but everyone heard.

"Regardless, without an electromagnet, this is just talk," Sinclair said to them.

"Where do we get one?" Clarke asked him.

"The Ark. Every station had a pulse inductive thruster for maneuvering," Jaycee told her.

"Arkadia's out of the question. It's too dangerous, you heard them," Bellamy said to Jaycee, the girl just rolled her eyes.

"We use the dropship. It has PI thrusters just like the Ark," Monty said.

"That's good. Okay. I'll go salvage the magnet," Sinclair said, before he could leave Monty told him otherwise.

"Uhm no. You should stay with Raven and figure out how this thing works. I'll take the rover. Be back by the time you finish the device," Monty said.

"I'll go with Monty," Jaycee spoke up.

"No, stay with Raven, she's going to need you," Monty told her.

Jaycee sighed, and then another voice spoke up, "I'll go with Monty," Jaycee turned around and saw Lily stand up.

"Absolutely not, I am not having you go out there," Jaycee said.

"Jay, let me help Monty," She said.

Jaycee was going to say no again but Octavia cut her off, "I'll go with them," Jaycee sighed, "Fine, you stick by their side, alright?" Lily nodded.

Bellamy looked at Octavia, but she looked at him, "Don't" She then walked away with Monty.

Jay looked back at Lily, "Be safe okay? I don't want to lose any more people," Lily nodded and hugged Jaycee.

"Cya later," She said to Bellamy.

Jaycee looked at the door they exited. Bellamy put his hand on her shoulder, "She'll be safe with Octavia," Jaycee didn't look at him, she just pushed his hand off of her shoulder and walked back to where Sinclair was.

•••

Raven was sitting tied to the bed, Jasper was on guard.

Jasper was watching Raven trying to break free by bending her arms in the most disturbing way possible.

"Come on don't - don't do that. Raven. What are you doing?" Jasper said to her.

Raven dislocates her shoulder to reach the knots.

She then looked at Jasper, "There is no pain in the City of Light"

Raven started to walk in, "Guys! Guys!" Jasper yelled out.

Clarke, Bellamy, and Jaycee entered.

"Stop her!" Clarked screamed.

Jay gets to Raven's side and tries to hold her down.

"Jasper, get that side!" Bellamy said pointing across from Jaycee.

"She's reopened her wounds," Clarke said.

Raven was thrashing around, not wanting anyone to help her. "Get away from me! Ge away from me!" Raven said as she continued to move around.

"She's gonna bleed to death! I need bandages," Clarke told them.

"I got her," Jasper spoke.

Clarke looked at Bellamy, "Bellamy, take her wrists. Raven, stop fighting us," She looked at the girl who was no longer Raven.

Raven continues to try and wrestle free while banging her head against the back of the bed.

"Raven stop!" Jaycee screamed.

Jasper then looked at her, "A.L.I.E... A.L.I.E... A.L.I.E... Look at me, I know you can hear us. Why are you doing this to her? Let her go!" He screamed.

Raven then spoke, but it didn't sound like Raven at all. "I'll let her go when you give me what I want" She looked at Clarke, "The technology that Clarke carries, it belongs to me," Raven sounded like a robot, she didn't sound right, Jaycee was scared, she just wanted her best friend back.

"No way," Clarke shook her head.

"Clarke just give it to her. Clarke!" Jasper screamed. He wanted to help Raven.

Clarke then had an idea, "If you let Raven die, you'll never get it," She said.

Raven stays still, Clarke and with the help of Jaycee relocates Raven's shoulder.

Bellamy walked up to the others, "She's never gonna stop trying to get away. We can't let her hurt herself again. Someone has to stay with her,"

Clarke nodded in agreement, "I'll be the first watch. We'll take turns,"

Jasper looked at her and screamed at Clarke, "You don't give the orders, Clarke!"

Jay looked at her brother, "Jas, take a break," Jasper rolled his eyes, leaving with Bellamy. Clarke and Jay were now alone with Raven.

•••

A couple of hours passed. Jay went to go comfort her brother. She then heard something in the room where Raven was.

She walked into the room and saw Clarke yell at Raven or this A.L.I.E thing as Bellamy tried to calm her down, "Hey, hey!" He told her.

He retrains Clarke. Jasper, Bellamy, Clarke, and Jay walk out of the room.

"I let her get to me," Clarke said.

"You don't say," Jaycee mumbled.

Bellamy didn't look at her, "Take a break. I'll let her beat me up for a while,"

"Truth hurts, huh?" Jasper said to Clarke.

Clarke looked at him, "I'm sorry,"

Jasper was confused, "What?"

She sighed, "I never wanted to hurt Maya. I never wanted any of this. I had to save our people,"

Jasper stood up, "I was going to save everyone," 

Jaycee looked down as Clarke responded, "I wish you could've,"

Jasper was still pissed with Clarke, "Shove your regret up your ass,"

•••

Jaycee was in the room with her brother and Bellamy, making sure her brother wouldn't snap and do something stupid.

Raven looks at Jasper, "Look at your united front. Tell me, why do you give Bellamy a pass for murdering your girlfriend? What was her name?"

"Don't talk about Maya," Jasper said to her.

Jaycee knew what she was doing, she was trying to get under his skin.

"You don't have to listen to her," Jay said to her brother while putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Let's protect Jasper. Jasper is so sensitive. Jasper's lost someone. Everyone cater to his feelings. We've all lost someone. You don't see us falling apart. You don't see us getting wasted, being useless. I mean, look at your sister, she's dying, and she's still helping," Raven smirked.

Jaycee didn't like when people talked about her illness. She decided to not let it get to her.

Jasper looked at her, "You took a pill to take your pain away. You gave up on your memories,"

Raven looked at him once again, her eyes were tired, and it looked like she hadn't slept in days.

"But then why should we expect anything more? You used to get high off people's medicine. Being a selfish loser was your only move," Raven was getting under his skin.

"Stop," Jasper mumbled.

"That's all we see when we look at you. A coward. A waste of breath. Why do you even bother living? You're weak. Pathetic. You can't save me. You can't even save yourself. And you couldn't even save what's her name." Raven smirked.

Jasper stood up, "You know her name!" Jaycee went in front of her brother and looked him in the eyes. "Jasper think. It's not Raven talking. And you're giving her what she wants. Go." Jaycee pointed to the door.

Jasper looks at Raven then Jaycee, and he leaves the room.

Jaycee went to sit where she originally was, she kind of forgot Bellamy was in there until Raven spoke again. "Just us three huh?"

Jaycee stayed quiet, Raven looked at Bellamy. "Oh, c'mon Bellamy. We've had our fun together," She smirked. Jaycee was hurt by this statement but didn't show it.

"Haven't we? It's ok. We don't have to talk about it. Usually, not much to talk about, anyway." She smirked. Bellamy and Jaycee both stayed quiet, they didn't want to satisfy her. "But I do have one question." She paused.  "Does it bother you that you don't get any credit for the genocide at Mount Weather? Clarke gets to be the Commander of Death, but you murdered all those people, too, and you're just forgotten."

Again, Bellamy continued to sit still. "Then again... you didn't get any credit for the Culling on the Ark, either. How many people suffocated when you threw away my radio?" She sighed and smirked as she continued. "At least Clarke was saving her own people. You were just saving your own ass."

"Alright that's enough, why are you doing this? What does this accomplish?" Jaycee said to her as calmly as she could. Raven looked at Jaycee.

"You know Jaycee, I wonder how you do it," Jaycee continued to look at her, "I mean, you are sick, your gonna drop dead in any moment now, most of the people you consider family are practically gone, Lincoln is dead, Dad is dead, Jasper is on the verge of killing himself, and mom is dead. It's a matter of time before Lily and Nova die too," That's what got her to stand up, "You leave them out of this, they didn't do anything to anyone, they are only kids!" Jaycee told her.

Bellamy knew Raven was getting under her skin, but he knew that Jay could handle Raven.

"We were all kids when we got sent here, but we've probably been through worse than your little grounder kids." She smirked once more, "I wonder how you haven't broke yet, but you will eventually," Raven smirked.

"I mean you have also killed grounders in the past, of course, that's nothing... compared to killing your own mom." Jaycee had tears in her eyes. She knew that this wasn't Raven, she knew it was A.L.I.E.

Raven looked at Bellamy, "Same goes for you, I mean you just had to take little sister to her first dance, you might as well have just shoved out the airlock yourself. Do you think she'd be proud of you now? Of the kind of leader you've become? Or would she see the truth, like the rest of us do?" She paused before continuing.

"That you're a follower. Clarke's been back for one day and you're already taking orders. A good little knight, by his queen's side." She sighed "Too bad you were never that devoted to Gina." She laughed, "Hell, you weren't even devoted to Jaycee." Bellamy looked at Jay, she had her eyes on the ground while her tears were dropping to the floor.

"You don't know what you are talking about," Bellamy said, looking back at Raven.

"Don't worry. Gina was already dead when Mount Weather blew up. Jaycee wasn't but she was saved by Nova and Lily. You avenged Gina, right? I mean you picked up a gun and slaughtered an army that was sent to protect us. That had nothing to do with blowing sweet Gina to bits. But, hey, a Grounder's a Grounder, right" She smiled.

Niylah then walked in, "My father, you-" She walked into the room.

"Niylah," Bellamy stood up.

Raven smiled and Jay looked at her, A.L.I.E knew where they were now.

"You killed him!" She said to Bellamy.

Niylah punches Bellamy in the face.

Clarke walked in. "Niylah you can't be in here,"

Jay sighed. "It's too late. Raven's already seen her. A.L.I.E knows we're here."

Bellamy steps out of Niylah's trading post.

"Shit," Jaycee mumbled.

Jaycee looked at where Nova was and she was sleeping peacefully.

Just then Monty, Lily, and Octavia walked in.

Jaycee smiled at the girl.

"We're all set," Monty spoke.

"All we have to do is connect her and activate the electromagnet." Jaycee imputed.

A.L.I.E. must have said something to Raven because she started to struggle.

"Raven!" Jaycee shouted.

Raven began to slam her head against the back of the bed, Bellamy looked at her, "She's trying to kill herself,"

"Raven stop! Please!" Jay begged her.

"Stop it! And I'll give you this!" Clarke showed the flame to Raven.

She used this moment to distract Raven. They hold back her head and connect her to the EMP.

Jaycee sighed as Raven looked at the Clarke. "No! You lied!"

She was moving frantically, she then looked at Jaycee, "No. No, please, don't. The EMP will give me brain damage! You know it will! Please, don't do this" Raven begged.

Jaycee stopped moving, she didn't know what to do.

"Don't listen to her," Octavia said.

Jaycee continued to look at Raven who was scared out of her mind, "Please! You know it will! Sinclair! Jaycee! Stop! No!" Raven continued.

Sinclair looked at everyone. "We've only got one shot at this. The EMP will fry the wristband too,"

Bellamy looked at Jaycee, then back to Raven, "Do it," He nodded.

Sinclair said okay and they tried to use the EMP.

"What's happening?" Jasper asked.

Jaycee shook her head, "Nothing. We need more power. The battery's not strong enough,"

"Well, get one that is," Clarke said.

Monty had an idea. "The rover,"

"Sinclair hold her," Bellamy told the man,

Monty and Bellamy then run outside.

Monty then comes back in with the battery.

"I got it!" He shouted.

They then used the EMP and Raven screamed before falling limp. Jaycee looked at the girl. She looked dead. Jaycee was freaking out. Clarke checks for a pulse.

"She's breathing." Jaycee looked at Clarke and then moved near Raven.

"Raven... Come on Raven, you gotta pull through," Jaycee looked at her, there was no movement.

"Raven..." Octavia whispered.

"Come on Raven, wake up!" Clarke was scared of what they had done.

"She warned us," Jasper was upset.

"Come on Raven, wake up. Please!" Clarke continued to try.

Jasper then grabs a metal bar.

Clarke looked at him, "What are you doing?"

Jasper didn't look at her, "A.L.I.E did this to Raven, she's never gonna get this," Jasper moved to smash the flame but Clarke was begging him not to.

"No, you can't!" Clarke begged him, "Give it back! No! Stop, It's Lexa! Part of her is still in there. I saw them cut it out of her head, I'm not..." She then paused for a moment.

Bellamy looked at her curiously, "What is it?"

"Both the AIs were made by the same person. Both tap into human consciousness. They must work similarly, right?" Clarke said.

"There's probably only one pathway to consciousness, so it's possible, yeah," Sinclair said.

Octavia looked at the people in the room. "What does this have to do with anything?"

Clarke looked at her, "I've seen an AI get removed. Help me get her on her side!" Clarke told everyone.

Jaycee helped move Raven to her side. Clarke looked at Monty, "Get that med kit from my bag!" Monty did as Clarke said. She then takes out a scalpel.

Sinclair then looked at her like she was crazy, "Woah, woah, wait a minute, what?"

Clarke looked at him. "It's okay," She told him.

Jaycee was praying whatever Clarke was doing, would work, she needed Raven, Raven needed to be okay.

Clarke uses the knife to cut Raven's neck.

Jaycee winced at Raven.

"This has to work," Clarke mumbled.

She holds a cloth to Raven's neck and sticky good pours out.

"What is that?" Bellamy was concerned.

"It must be whatever's left of the chip," Sinclair said.

"Come on Raven, wake up," Jaycee whispered.

Raven moves and starts to cough. Jaycee sighed in relief.

"Hey," Sinclair called out to her.

Raven responded with an "Ow," Jaycee smiled. Raven was going to be okay.

"Get her up, come on," He told the others.

Octavia smiled, "Never thought I'd be so happy to see someone in pain,"

Raven chuckled as she continued to say 'ow'

Clarke walks over to Jasper and he hands her the flame.

Jaycee walked up to Monty who was upset. "Hey, what's wrong?"

Monty looked up at her, "My mom... I could have saved her, she was chipped. She was going to kill Lily, and I had to shoot her... I could have saved her," He sobbed.

Jasper walks up to them, "Hey..." He rests a hand on Monty's shoulder.

Monty gets angry and shouts at him, "Get the hell away from me!" Jasper backed away.

Jaycee pulled Monty in a hug and he cried into her shoulders. "I'm sorry," She whispered in his ear.

Bellamy was the next one to speak. "A.L.I.E. knows we're here. We gotta move." Clarke puts the flame back in the pouch and they all leave the trading post.

Jaycee walked up to Lily and pulled her into a hug, "Glad you're safe," She smiled.

"Thanks," Lily said.

"I think I might have you stay here with Niylah, and I'll send Nova here," Jay said to her.

Lily shook her head, "No way, I'm going,"

Jaycee sighed, "Fine, but you stay with Octavia or me at all times, alright?"

She just nodded

Everyone got in the rover and Bellamy started to drive.

"You're going to be okay," Jasper said to Raven.

Raven nodded, "I know, I'm sorry for all the crap I said,"

"And for punching me in the face, right?" Jasper added.

She shook her head no. "No, you definitely deserved that,"

Jaycee slightly smiled. Glad that Raven was back.

"Hey. There's one thing I don't understand. Why did A.L.I.E. want you to kill yourself?" Clarke asked.

"Yeah, and why did she tell you and Jaha to try and make me take the chip?" Jaycee asked.

Raven looked back at her, "Because I know why she wants the second AI," She then looked at Jaycee, "She wanted you because she saw you as a second me, she wanted to have more brain power. To get more people to join her brainwashed army."

Bellamy, who was now curious asked, "Why does she need the second AI?"

"It's the only thing that can stop her," Raven replied.

"Then let's stop her. We survive together." Octavia said.

•••

Woah. She wants Jay for her smart abilities. Yeah I didn't know how else to have A.L.I.E. To want her. Give me ideas and I'll def put it

Will she take it?

Probably not.

AND GET READY BECAUSE I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU CRY I think...

(Word count 4907)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 6.5K 72
"How you holding up?" "You know. Just stuck in here." "Just one more day and I won't have to worry about your damn sarcasm." "Be quiet, you love m...
133K 2.1K 41
BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept hearing noises around the forest like people...
524 4 13
Sarah West is innocent. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time, she was torn from her parents who were then floated trying to break her out. In...
7.7K 269 30
Jaycee is going on an intense journey through the post-apocalyptic world, where the struggle for survival becomes increasingly desperate. With the h...