To Replace a Dragon with a Ph...

By Rambamboiiii

*Synopsis*: Emperor Kim has ruled the Kim empire for over two decades, but he has one problem: he has no son... More

Chapter 1.) A Dilemma
Chapter 2.) Childhood
Chapter 3.) Fans Fans Fans
Chapter 4.) Phoenix Curse
Chapter 5.) An Itch that Can't be Scratched
6.) Deadman to be
7.) Farewell
8.) Rebirth of an Army
9.) Day 1: Boot Camp
10.) Dead!?!
11.) With the Enemy.
12.) I've lost
13.) They go low, I go lower
14.) Truce
15.) Eat, eaaaaaatttttt
16.) S(he's) Fallen
17.) Fuck it.
18.) Identity No More
19.) Gone.
20.) Scheming

Disclaimer: Please Read!

435 19 3
By Rambamboiiii

Alright, I'll make it short, it's cringe for me to write a message to readers.  But this is Historical Fiction. (Not all of the stuff here is real)

Set in the Mid-Joseon Dynasty. (I've done my research and will try my best to replicate what would've happened back then but this is also for fun so some non-traditional things may happen too.)

In this novel, Minji is Minjae. (Why? Because she is hidden from this world, she's meant to play a character but she'll use her birth name later on...I promise!)

This was an intrusive thought turned into an impulsive thought turned to this.

I was inspired  by some quote I've seen once it was  "To replace a dragon with a phoenix" (Basically the same as 'pulling the wool over one's eyes')

Anyways, read on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 153 13
She, Pham hanni had a crush on her best friend kim Minji.. What if her crush confessed to her? What if is it real or... Is it? What if it's just a ga...
2.3K 121 14
" h-hyung ...I-it's my l-last breath. I-Iam going. I-i-i know it's earlier b-but... I am happy t-that you l-love me... AND I-I L-LOVE YOU TOO..P-plea...
39.8K 1K 28
"Y/n, are you in there? " An angelic voice can be heard from outside, you slapped yourself to stopped the crying. The angelic voice owner was Min Hyu...
155K 5.6K 25
What would happen if your beloved idols found out about your favorite ship, which just so happens to involve them? Set in a universe where the newfo...