ORASANIAN ⚜️ ( THE ORIGINALS )

By BlitzMikaelson

After many weeks of being apart from each other, the Epic Love Soulmates, Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaels... More

intro to characters part i
intro to characters part ii
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Eleven

13 1 2
By BlitzMikaelson

*~*꧁ ꪑꪑꪑ ꧂*~*

MUSEUM OF ORASANIAN MYTHOLOGY

The next day, the Museum of Orasanian Mythology is being visited by visitors. Triotcus and Aediphae, who are both centaurs. He has disguised himself in his usual mechanical wheelchair and as for his wife, Aediphae, she has covered herself in a skirt suit.

(Christy's Outfit)

Aediphae is with a group of visitors as they slowly walks over the painting of the Orasanian men and women Warriors defeated the Orc men and women army.

"The Orasanian men and women Warriors defeated the Orc Army, at the Orc stronghold. Zenith and Max defeated the Orc men while Thalia and Christy defeated the Orc women." Aediphae told the group.

Aediphae and Christy exchange looks at each other as Aediphae continues guide with the visitors group.

Triotcus slowly rodes up next to Christy in his mechanical wheelchair. "The Museum of Orasanian Mythology has become greatly admired here in the French Quarter."

"Yeah, it has." Christy said.

"There will be a special gifts occasion to the Elder Gods and Goddess in the Grand Ballroom this afternoon." Triotcus said.

"I'll be there, Triotcus." Christy said.

Triotcus and Christy exchange looks at each other. He looks up at her and she looks down at him.

"Did you ever think to yourself when you were a child, that you would become the greatest Orasanian legendary?" Triotcus asked.

"Not really no, Triotcus." Christy replied. "Well, I'll see you later this afternoon."

"You as well, Christiana." Triotcus said.

Aediphae and Christy exchange small waves and Christy walks away.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Later that day, Christy slowly walks inside and sees Klaus and Aurora talking in the courtyard.

"What the hell are you doing here, Aurora?" Christy asked.

"Not to worry, Christy, Nik and I have come to an agreement." Aurora said.

"What agreement is that?" Christy asked.

"I'll let you and Nik discuss things." Aurora said, and vamp-sped away.

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other.

shortly after . . .

In the courtyard, Klaus has told Christy that he has made an agreement with his ex-girlfriend, Aurora.

"Aurora has the information that I seek about the Rougarou curse. She knows that I can go inside her mind and retrieve the spell, but somehow, Marcalos used his magical powers to shield her mind from me." Klaus told her.

"What was the agreement between you and Aurora?" Christy asked with her arms folded.

Klaus is silent and looks away from her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you." Christy said to him.

"I agreed to go on a date with her." Klaus told her.

"Are you friggin kidding me?" Christy asked, annoyed. "This isn't the first time that Aurora has come in between us, Klaus."

"I know." Klaus said. "And I swear to you, Aurora means absolutely nothing to me."

Christy scoffs, unfolding her arms and slowly walks away from him.

"Chris?" Klaus said.

Christy turns around to look at Klaus. "Aurora is a snake. Why did you even let her out of her cell in the first place?" She argued.

"She told me that she had information about the Rougarou curse." Klaus argued back at her.

"Or maybe, she just told you that so, you can release her from her cell." Christy argued back at him. "Don't get you it, Niklaus, she's tricking you, knowing the two of you have history. But if you want to be sucked back into Aurora's clutches, then, go ahead."

"Christy?" Klaus said.

And Christy walks away without saying anything else. And Klaus sighs to himself and folds his arms.

⚜️⚜️

ST. JAMES INFIRMARY

That afternoon, Aurora is sitting at a table with her plate of food and a glass of red wine, after feeding off blood from a dead body of a waitress that brought her plate of food.

Christy sits down at the table across from Aurora. "I don't know what you're up to, or whatever scheme that you may have, but I'm sick of you coming after my husband and ruining our marriage. I assume that Marcalos keeps resurrecting you because you hope to either rekindle or take revenge on Klaus."

"Nik doesn't need you fighting his battles for him, Christy." Aurora said.

"That's not what I'm doing. Klaus is a grown man and he can fight his own battles himself. But I'm warning you, Aurora, if you try anything, I will flame you out myself." Christy told her, getting up and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / GRAND BALLROOM

Everyone has gathered for the formal occasion to the Elder Gods and Goddess.

Caterers wanders around with silver platters of hors d'oeuvres and goblets of red wine and champagne.

(Christy's Outfit)

From the windowsill, Christy looks up at the clock, which has 4:00 pm. She looks over at the Elder Gods and Goddess walks over to them.

"Elder Gods? Elder Goddess?" Christy said and curtsy at them. "My apologies for not getting a gift as of right now, but I will get something."

"We appreciate your gesture, Grand Chief Advisor." The Elder Ames said.

"Thank you, Milord. But I won't feel better until I get something." Christy said.

"I hope it will be something special." The Elder Goddess, Ismene, said.

Christy curtsy again and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

- Third POV -

The party proceeds with everyone chatting and exchanging chuckles with each other over food and drinks.

Klaus looks around the party crowd for his wife, Christy, but she's nowhere. He looks at Ames and slowly walks over to his father in-law.

"Ames?" Klaus said.

"Klaus?" Ames said to his son-in-law. "What is it?"

"Have you seen Christy?" Klaus asked.

"She was just here a minute ago." Ames replied. "Is everything alright between the two of you?"

"I don't know." Klaus said. "I'm just -- I'm just worried about her."

Klaus and Ames exchange worried looks at each other.

And then, an Orasanian Guardsman slowly walks up to them.

"Pardon me, my Milord Ames?" The Orasanian Guardsman said.

"What is it?" Ames asked.

"We have an unexpected intruder named Aurora de Martel. She said that she's an old love of Mr. Klaus Mikaelson." The Orasanian Guardsman told Ames.

"Where is Aurora as of now?" Klaus asked.

"She is on her way here to the Grand ballroom." The Orasanian Guardsman told him.

"Find my daughter and bring her back to the Grand Ballroom." Ames said.

"Yes, Milord." The Orasanian Guardsman said with a bow and walks away.

Klaus, Ames and Nadia exchange worried looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

GARDEN MAZE

Later that late afternoon, Christy gently cuts some roots from some flowers.

The Orasanian Guardsman slowly walks up into the garden.

"Milady Christiana?" The Orasanian Guardsman asked.

Christy looks at the Orasanian Guardsman. "What is it?"

"Your father sent me to look for you." The Orasanian Guardsman told her.

And suddenly, the Orasanian Guardsman grunts as a sword is stabbed through the stomach in the back through the front.

The blood-stained sword is pulled away and the Orasanian Guardsman falls onto the granite flooring.

Aurora is behind him, gently holding the blood-stained sword in her hand.

Christy walks up to the Orasanian Guardsman and kneels down beside him, gently putting her hand on his stomach stab wound.

Aurora and Christy exchange tense looks at each other.

"Hello again, Christy." Aurora said to her with a sly grin. "And don't concern yourself with the Orasanian Guardsman, you have something else to worry about."

And Aurora vamp-sped away with the blood-stained sword.

Christy looks at the Orasanian Guardsman.

"Go after her, Milady." The Orasanian Guardsman told her.

"I'll send someone." Christy said, pulling off her low pumps and getting up and super-sped away.

⚜️⚜️

HALLWAY

That evening, Christy scurries up to the other two Orasanian Guardsmen.

"There's an injured Orasanian Guardsman up in the Garden Maze." Christy told them.

And the two Orasanian Guardsmen runs away. And Christy runs off, headed towards the Grand Ballroom.

⚜️⚜️

GRAND BALLROOM

Later that night, Aurora walks inside and glances at the clock, which has 11:55 on it.

Klaus vamp-sped up to Aurora, gently pinning her backwards against the piano with the blood-stained sword to her throat.

"Where is Christy?" Klaus asked.

"It's only a few seconds before she transforms." Aurora said with a sly grin.

And Aurora reverses their positions so now, she has Klaus pinned backwards against the piano with the blood-stained sword to his throat.

"Goodbye my sweet love." Aurora said, as she prepares to silt Klaus's throat.

Christy gently tackles Aurora onto the floor, causing their commotion to be drawn by the partygoers and the Elder Gods and Goddess.

Aurora and Christy fights over the sword and Christy makes her eyes glow blue, and uses an blue energy blasts to blasts Aurora away and she lands on the floor.

Christy gets up to her bare-feet and helps Klaus up to his feet. The husband and wife exchange soft looks at each other.

"Are you okay? Did Aurora hurt you?" Christy asked him, worried.

"I am now." Klaus replied.

Klaus and Christy exchange soft looks at each other. He gently caresses her cheek with his hand and they nearly shares a passionate kiss.

And just as Aurora regains her consciousness and the clock strikes twelve o'clock . . .

. . . Christy pulls a muscle in her lower back as she grunts and collapses into Klaus's arms. He gently holds her as they both falls onto the floor.

Christy's bare-feet transforms info werewolf paws as the Rougarou curse takes effect.

"Oh my goodness." Nadia said, worried. "It's the Rougarou curse."

"You're too late, Christy?!" Aurora exclaimed.

Both Klaus and Christy looks at Aurora with angry looks on their faces as Klaus gently holds Christy close to him as she continues to transform.

Aurora laughs, menacingly, as she's engulfed in smoke.

"Klaus? You have to let me go." Christy told him.

"I'm not letting go of you." Klaus told her.

"I'm not asking." Christy said, and gently pushes him away from her.

Under the influence of the Rougarou curse, Christy transforms into a Rougarou werewolf and growls.

"Christy?!" Klaus exclaimed.

And Christy the Rougarou werewolf leaps out of the window and runs away.

Nadia scurries up to her son-in-law, Klaus, and kneels down beside him and gently wraps her arms his shoulders.

"Chris?" Klaus said, worried.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.8K 79
❛︎ 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 ❜︎ 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 �...
1.4K 20 21
Klaus's and Christy's started off with a rocky start, when he learned of her extraordinary sorceress magic and wanted to use her as a magical weapon...
150K 3K 44
After losing the love of his life, Davina Claire, Kol Mikaelson begins to fall apart and go out of control. However, could the return of an old frien...
83.1K 2.1K 26
Many things can change within a year, but it hasn't been a year that passes it is eight. Eight years has so much room for growth, and for everyone to...