Here Kitty (Chatnoir x reader)

By ShadowedWind

18+!! (Slow burn romance but the smut is coming quick) A life in the city of love should be a dream but somet... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chat Ch. Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chat Ch. Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four

Chapter Five

3.7K 70 12
By ShadowedWind

As much as I disliked saying it, I was desperate. It had been a long time since I was with someone sexually. In fact it was all the way back to my first night in Paris.

My ex was..well a bit of a sex addict so needless to say I was quite used to constantly getting..SOMETHING. Being away from that for this long I can't help but to miss the feeling of someone else. I really needed a good kitty.

Everything had been so stressful these past few months, I was to my limit and all I could think about was just how good he'd feel. How good he'd sound..

I was desperate for that feeling of being wanted. Of being needed.

So as much as my wand was getting me almost there it never could get me quite over the edge. It was disappointing to say the least. Now Im just willing this Akuma away and hoping he comes back after.

I had turned on the news to check for progress. It seemed like a father was akumatized; he was going around baby proofing the city. Unfortunately that also ment getting rid of people he determined would pose a threat to his daughter.

Lady bug and Chat was on that hit list.

It was a drastic battle and eventually we saw ladybug call for her lucky charm "It appears Ladybug had summoned..a picture frame?" The news caster announced confusion laced her face "Well we will always count on Ladybug even for the hardest of clues!"

A big roar was screamed out and the monster started heading towards to news crew. "Media never show truthhh" He booms out point his hand towards them about to fire, suddenly in the background you see Ladybug swing off and Chat hit the monster distracting him from the crew.

God he's so brave, and he looks so hot teasing that monster.

I don't know what they have planned but I hope it gets everything over quick.

The crew moved further back away from the fight which was smart because it didn't take long before Chat was both tossing the monster around and getting tossed. I'll never understand how they don't get hurt during that.

Finally, Ladybug returns. A girl who looks fresh into her teens is in her arms. You can't hear what they're saying but a bit of arguing back an fourth and what seemed like a heartfelt speech from the daughter the monster started fighting the Akuma on his own. It didn't take long before he was detransformed and Ladybug was fixing everything.

By the time the news crew had ran back up to the scene the two were already off with their fist bump being barely caught before the jumped away. All that was left was the duo who seemed to be in a deep conversation.

The dad exploded at the crew when they tried to interview them screaming about how they don't have any decency these days. I turned it off shortly after awaiting my kitty to return.

I was getting tingly just thinking about it..but there was something to discuss first.

Tap tap tap

A big smile and bright green eyes appeared at my window. I quickly undid the latch allowing him inside. He let out a breath "Sorry that took so long"

"You're perfectly fine. It actually gave me some time to think-"

"Oh god I knew it. I'm sorry I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you or-"

"Goodness will you let me speak first" I giggled at him, he stayed silent for a moment staring at me patiently but his tail was shifting across my floor gently giving away his nerves. "We just need to talk about a few things"

"Good things?"
"Things that need to be said"
"That I should be worried about?"

I laugh at him "No!" I shake my head patting the bed next to me "We need to work out how this is going to work for us. I don't want you worrying about 'taking advantage of me' and I don't wanna worry about taking things to far. If this is going to be a long term thing we should talk out agreements"

"Ok..what about?" He looks at me expectingly. I smile before pulling out a small stack of papers. "What is this?" He says grabbing the stack from me.

"Its a contract, it lists out kinks and rules for this agreement. You're welcome to add any for us to discuss or take away any youre uncomfortable with" I lean back onto my head board watching his face fill with confusion while looking over the contract.

"Is this..normal?" He questions

"Is what normal?" I reply not completely sure what he's referring to.

"Like..any of it. It's just..messing around right? Do people usually need contracts for that? I've never really done anything like this. I only ever had one girlfriend but we didn't do much more than makeout.." He admits looking over at me before going back down to the contract.

What he's saying hits me like a brick. "Chat..are you a virgin??" I question struggling to keep my laughter in.

"It was felt wrong to do anything without knowing the person!" He admits looking shy

"But peeping in windows is fine?" I laugh only leading to his face flushing
"N-no but..its..You're"

I lean into him, face to face "I'm what Kitten?" His hands instantly shoot up to his face as he stands.

"This is so embarrassing" He mutters out. I finally loose myself an break out into laughter. "Stopp" He turns away from me

"Oh poor babyyy, it's ok." I slide off the bed, hugging him from behind "I'll teach you how to be a good boy"

"Fuck" He mumbles adjusting slightly.
"So can we go back to the contract?" I say moving back to the stack of papers left on the bed.

"Its all kinda standard, consent is important and all that good stuff but I wanted you to go through the kinks so I knew what to stay away from"

"I don't even know what..B.D.S.M? is" He says reading off the top "I've never really messed around with people before"

"Have you watched porn?" I ask

"I mean..some? But my father's really strict and I'm not away from guards often, not these days anyway" He rolls his eyes and huffs

Who is this guy? "Then how are you here?" I question

"Oh I just leave a movie running. They're usually outside my door. Last time I tried..watching something they heard and thought someone was in my room" He huffed "it was..an awkward conversation to have with my dad"

"God he talked to you about it!" I laugh "The first time I got caught my mom only said 'this door locks for a reason' and bought me condoms the next morning because 'you can never trust guys' " I giggle remembering how awkward she acted and my dad trying to get it out of her what happened.

"No I got the 'think of your image' talk." He huffed sitting down next to me grabbing the papers from my hands

"Well are you Vanilla? Then we don't really need the contract" I admitted but he only scrunched his nose

"I don't know what that means"
"Oh you poor ditz" I said face palming. "I'm gonna ruin you huh"

I debate how to approach this without scarying him off and figure the best way to go about it was using the contract "Ok so think about what you do know of sex" I finally start. He stares up at the ceiling for a second before nodding.

"Two people having sex. Things..going..places" His lips are pressed together showing how awkward he felt. Goodness this poor innocent boy.

"Mhm..well that's vinalla. Your missionary, cow girl, doggy. Basic positions of yaknow..dick in pussy" I laugh out before flipping the page over to my kink list. "But then there's BDSM it's all about the power exchange between the dominant and the submissive"

"And..what are you?" He questions

"I prefer dominating but I can submit to the right person" A quick nod is all I get telling me to continue. "Whats important is figuring out what you are. Do you have any idea?" He shakes his head before biting his lip.

"Well..I..I like it a lot whenever you were um..we you were talking down to me?" He said not making eye contact.

"Talking down to you how?" I ask raising a brow, curiosity filling my brain.

"Like when you were..calling me a pervert and all. I know that's weird! I shouldn't be thinking that way" I only smile and point to one of the first kinks on the list.

'Degrdation'

"Its a very common kink sweetheart, don't worry. What else?" He bites his lip an starts to read again when we hear a beep from his ring.

"Oh! Sorry can I use your bathroom for just a second?" He says looking embarrassed.

"Oh..uh sure right there" I say pointing towards the bathroom. He takes the contact with him walking towards the bathroom.

As soon as the door closes I hear "Plagg claws in" followed by a flash of green my eyes widen a bit realizing he's out of uniform in there.

I kinda wanna know..

"Shoot!" I hear from the otherside of the door. Why does his voice sound so familiar? It sounds the same as it did before but it's almost like I'm hearing it for the first time as well..

"Well I'm gonna ask your little girlfriend for some then!" I hear a little huff of another voice there's a quick "Plagg!-" before a little black cat phases through my door flying up to me. "Hey! I was wondering if you keep cheese in here? My holder didn't bring enough with him." His little arms cross his body an his eyes roll.

"Aww hey cutie" I coo at him "We can definitely see if I got anything to sooth your tastes" I hold out my hand for him and he looks at it for a second before plopping down and letting himself be carried to the kitchen.

I hear the bathroom door creak open a bit as I walk out. Plagg moves himself in front of me whenever I open the fridge and starts looking through it. "Help yourself to whatever you want bud"

I make my way back into the bedroom calling out to chat "So..whatcha think?"

"I'm not sure I understand all of these but some of them sound kinda..fun" I could hear the fear and arousal rolling around his voice, but I couldn't shake off that I knew it from somewhere. It was definitely chats voice but it..wasn't I've heard it before.

"Well we should talk about them. Any that you know you're against?"

I hear a hum for a second before he begins "Public humiliation? I don't know about that one"

"Oh don't worry" I try to sooth "We'd cover your face an all so no one knows its actually you. Trust me just being out there will embarrass you plenty. Itd be in a controled setting too of course. I would never bring play into others way without their consent first" I wish I could see his face. See how he's feeling.

"And what's..pegging?" He asks

I try to hold back my laugh "Oh its anal, but it'd be me doing it to you"

Theres a quick sound before gets composed "To me!? How..how would that even work?"

"I have a strap. My ex liked it when he was feeling submissive. Wonder how that blondie deals with him, seems like a fuckin pillow princess to me" I scoff rolling my eyes

"I..don't know about that one" there's an awkward laugh from the other side.

"We can start slow with it if you want to try it. Just to see. But if you don't like it, you don't like it" I shrug just as Plagg flies in and pops back into the bathroom

"Plagg claws in!" Chat announces, a flash of green light later and he steps out looking over some others.

"So what about.."

______________________

A/n this is getting kinda long over 2000 words, next chapter soon. Never fear it'll get fun soon.

What should our lovely kitty call you? Mommy, Mistress, goddess? Comment what you guys like and I'll use it for future scenes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.7K 57
Just because I feel like we need more Solby in Wattpad. Consists; Fluff (a lot), occasional angst, and sometimes smut, there will be warnings if nee...
737 2 53
"Come on baby," I mimicked him from earlier, batting my eyes at him, "don't you want to fuck me?" His eyes blazed with a challenge as his hands wound...
6.4K 65 16
Will have Smut, Fluff, Angst and Platonic stuff (Maybe for the last one.) Request in the comments
174K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ • mikasa ackerman x fem reader! • *THIS STOR...