Sturniolo Triplets One Shots

By Nickyxmattyxchrissy

just some fun and crazy one shots about the Sturniolo triplets! More

INTRODUCTION
All - Hate Comments
Matt - Anxiety
Chris - Asthma Attack
Nick - Stomach Pain
All - Crash
Matt - Stairs
Chris - Breakdown
Nick - Insecure
All - Attack
Matt - Cardiac Arrest
Chris - Dumped
Nick - Collapsing
all - cancelled
Matt - Broken Heart
Nick - Abusive Boyfriend
Chris - Mental Breakdown
All - Break Down
Matt - Social Anxiety
Nick - Overworked
Chris - Argument
All - Huge Argument
Matt - Mental Health Downfall
Nick - Body Dismorphia
Chris - OCD
All - Sick
Chris - Appendicitis
Matt - Social Anxiety
Nick - Seizure (kinda a fit)
all - fallout
Nick - Out of time
Chris - Faint
Matt - Anxiety
Chris - Abused
Nick - Bullied
Matt - Depression
Chris - Breakup
All - Stranded
Nick - Break-Up
Matt - Tics/Tourettes
Chris - Sick
Nick - Hate Comments
Chris - Mental Health Failure
Recommendations
Nick - Party Fight
Matt - Bullied For His Anxiety Online
Matt - Stomach Bug
Matt - Pneumonia
Nick - Panic Attack
Chris - Overwhelmed
Chris ~ Self Harm
!.!!Recommendations!!.!
Nick - Vaping
Chris - Vaping
Matt - Fainting During A Video
All - Argument Then Car Crash
Chris - Chug Challenge Sickness
Chris - Sick
New Seperate One Shots Pages
Nick - Fainting Mid Video
Matt - Cheated On
Chris - Stairs
Nick - Cheated On
Matt - Anxiety Attack
Chris - Car Crash
Chris - Sleep Paralysis
Nick - Pass Out (with larray)
Nick - Depression
Matt - Left Out
Matt - Car Crash
Matt - Panic Attack On Stage
Chris - Drunk
Nick - Physical Fight
Nick - Homophobic Abuse
Matt - Mental Health Downfall
Chris - Asthma Attack
Matt - Cardiac Arrest
Nick - Body Dismorphia
Chris - Abused
Nick - Food Poisoning
Reccomdations
All - Sick
Nick - Drowning
Chris - Accused
Chris - Sick
Chris - Hurt
Chris - Missing You
Matt-Hicups
Matt - Vaping/Smoking
Matt - Drunk Relapse Day
Matt - Car Sick
Nick - Late Night Depression

Matt - Depression

469 10 2
By Nickyxmattyxchrissy

The Sturniolo triplets, Matt, Nick, and Chris, had always been a close-knit trio, bound by the unbreakable bonds of brotherhood. As they navigated the twists and turns of life together, little did they know that beneath Matt's cheerful facade, a storm of emotions was brewing.

One evening, as the Sturniolo brothers gathered in the living room, the air was thick with an unspoken tension. Nick, the eldest, noticed a subtle change in Matt's demeanor and decided to probe.

"Matt, something's been off with you lately. Are you okay?" Nick inquired, concern etched across his face.

Matt hesitated, his eyes darting between his brothers. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just stressed about work and stuff," he mumbled, avoiding eye contact.

However, the weight of Matt's inner turmoil grew with each passing day, pushing him further into the depths of depression. He masked his pain with a smile, burying his struggles beneath a façade of normalcy. As Nick and Chris continued with their lives, unaware of the storm raging within their brother, Matt's world spiraled into darkness.

Weeks went by, and Matt's emotional burden became too much to bear. One evening, as the family gathered for dinner, Justin, their older brother from a different mother, noticed the cracks in Matt's cheerful exterior. Sensing something amiss, he took Matt aside.

"Hey, I've noticed you haven't been yourself lately. Are you okay?" Justin asked, genuine concern etched on his face.

The floodgates holding back Matt's emotions finally gave way. Tears welled up in his eyes as he struggled to find the words. "I'm not okay, Justin. I've been drowning in this darkness, and I can't take it anymore," he confessed, his voice cracking.

Justin, understanding the gravity of the situation, pulled Matt into a comforting embrace. "You don't have to face this alone. I'm here for you," he reassured.

As Matt poured out his heart, the pent-up emotions spilled forth like a torrent. He spoke of the crushing weight that had plagued him, the sense of isolation, and the fear that he was burdening his brothers. Justin listened with empathy, offering support and understanding.

In the days that followed, Justin became Matt's anchor, helping him navigate the storm of depression. The brothers engaged in heart-to-heart conversations, addressing the root causes of Matt's struggles. There were moments of heated arguments and uncomfortable questions, but through it all, a sense of unity prevailed.

Nick and Chris, initially unaware of Matt's internal battles, soon became integral parts of his support system. Together, the four brothers confronted the shadows that loomed over Matt, dismantling the barriers that had kept his pain hidden.

Through shared laughter, tears, and the strength of brotherhood, Matt found solace. The journey to recovery was not easy, but with the unwavering support of his brothers, he emerged from the darkness stronger than ever. The Sturniolo triplets, bound by love and resilience, proved that even in the face of despair, family could be the beacon of light that guides one through the darkest nights.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 285 27
Basically what the title says.
298K 3.6K 19
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Y/n was best friends with the Sturniolo triplets; this was until you had to move away. You and you're mom move back for you're seni...
108K 1K 19
- imagines of the sturniolo triplets ! AKA , my oneshot book that began as a social experiment and grew into something a bit bigger . . . 💭 ( NO SM...
25.8K 262 28
Requests are open! No y/n No Romance These are just stories none of these are real! Hope you all enjoy!