Nick - Vaping

Nick had a couple of friends wjo have anxiety and a lot of them deal with this anxiety by doing things like vaping, smoking, and drinking alcohol. as nick doesnt drink and he didnt want to ever start smoking, he decided doing the thing that most off his friends with anxiety do, do. and that action would be vaping.

Matt and Chris werent told about this by Nick and thats simply due to the strong fact that they would be so against it and that it would only upset them and make them want to dive deeper into what is really, really, bugging nick on the inside. Nick wanted to tell them deeply downer now but even he was discusted by the fact that he was now proceeding in the actions off vaping. as he had gotten hooked onto them more, he was constantly doing it, when not around matt and chris and he got lets just say seperation from his vapes anxiety when he was around matt and chris, and not around his vape instead. and believe me, that did heppen a lot. during filming he really did try but he was still having multiple mood swings and anger outbursts which had to be cut out of the videos, and in general, this always just happened anyway!

as the days went on, and the vaping obsession also said as addiction had gotten way worse, matt and chris had eventually had to have noticed!

and, believe, me, they did notice.

one day as nick had went out for a mindfullness walk ( with his new best friend, his vape off course) matt and chris paired up to go into nicks room to see if they find anything unual. they checked everywhere not even knowing what they were looking for and then they checked underneith his pillow together. as they both lifted the pillow together, they found it. they had found nicks new best friend.

They were angry at first when they had seen nick again after he was back and immidiatly told him too empty up his pockets.

when nick walked in before hand the first thing that he had noticed was his vape, obviously thinking it was matt or chriss or justins vape at start, not knowing tht he was the only one who had proceeded to compete at this foul action, for a split second as he had only thought that he wasnt alone. and that somebody else vaped as well! and that  he could eventually get some help from the other vaping victum!

that, however, was far, far from the case.

they all sat down and talked things over, and nick eventually opened up too matt also chnris about his anxiety. matt also had anxirty therefore leading him to want to go to thereapy with nick as he never went due to the fact that he was always going to be going all on his own as a possibity.

Chris was invited to go along with them as this wasnt just about anxiety even though he does get it himself and that he does have it himself. he went with them and they agreed that they would not be vaping anymore!

----------------------------------------

i havent vaped in a week now and im so proud of myself lol. i dont think ill keep going i dont really know how to do it anyway.
im not going to sit here and tell you all what to do, as i do, do it the odd time myself! but please ease off the vaping in general. theyre dear as fuck and they give you sore throats!!!