Matt - Fainting During A Video

Matt had recently been dealing with Vasovagal. All on his own. He hadn't told his triplet brothers as he didn't want to worry them. But he was worried about himself at this point and with every safari search he found out new and different things about himself that he had never knew before.

At the gym, in his home, in his bedroom, in his bathroom, whilst driving, are all places that he has fainted, whilst being on his own.

One, day, however, the brothers were all filming a video and they were obviously standing up. With his Vasovagal and the fact he was so hot and also the fact that he was so dehydrated he started to feel very unwell. He started to feel dizzy and his eyesight started to feel more blurryer.

He hid his well. Well he thought he thought he did anyway ...

As his head started to banging and he started to feel more light headed and light weighted in genuine he just needed some fresh air.

Nick was in shot on his own and as Matt felt as though he was going to plumit straight too the floor he realized that he needed to slowly make his way over to Nick.

As he went to do so however. Chris starts to scream as he also plumits himself right over the dining hall table to say that they'll now be moving onto another food.

They were filming a YouTube video so this was all on shot ...

He didn't feel well either way and as Nick started to get some things ready. Chris stood with his fingers tapping on his phone answering and shouting out some fans at the very same time. Matt became more blanked out. He started to get stomach pains and later put his hands onto Nick's one right shoulder.

Nick told him to get off and fuck off as he was Nick so ykyk.

As he turned around however to put his arm around Matt as he's quite bipolar at times and just decided that he suddenly wanted to hug Matt as he was a caring and kind older brother!

He saw that Matt's face was blank.

And as Matt looked so so so drained he instantly knew that something was up!

And that something that was up wouldn't be Matt within the matter off a few seconds.

Next thing you know it, Matt starts to slide slowly down Nick's side. Nick puts his hands on his stomach and back (Matt's stomach and Matt's back off course.).

He slowly lowered him to the ground as he shouted at Chris in a more calmer way to get Matt some water and a small iced up crate.

He held Matt within his arms as Matt slowly decided to come back too life for a few minutes until he dozed back off again.

Nick and Chris both were worried and they both decided that they were going to help Matt through this and the they were not going to let Matt suffer through this alone.

They had broughten him to chemist and a therapist to help him to cope with his Vasovagal and his illness.

They had their ups and downs and they had their differences and Matt had his fainting disorders episodes!

But they managed and they got through it within the end!

All with the teamwork and the effort that they all put into coping.