All - Argument Then Car Crash

Nick and Matt had been arguing and bickering non stop all day. I guess it was just one of those days? Where they didn't see eye to eye and they just didn't get along! Nothing would prepare them for the future however.

With every little thing that Matt had done wrong on their roadtrip, Nick had to commentate on it! And that really started to piss Matt off.

Who wouldn't it piss off at the end of the day?!.

It had gotten to the point now where even Chris was pissed off at this point and even he was telling Nick to be quite although not being on either of the two of his Triplet brothers sides as he just found it all a bit pathetic and also childish at the end of the day. He was at the point now where even he had realised that they were both as bad as each other on this particular day.

Matt had been getting really bad anxiety from this and as he went to pull the car over to take a wee step outside for a wee breather he was pushed aside by Nick who had rudly pulled the car out at the wrong timing...

As the moment that Nick had pulled the car out, another car had collided with them and it had hit them from the side that Matt and Nick were both sitting on.

It was all a sudden quick flash and and before they knew it they were all in the chemist. Matt had broken his arm, Nick had broken his leg. Chris was just overall disappointed and lost by all of this.

If Matt and Nick had gotten even worseielyo injured and they couldn't talk could you imagine the aftermath that would have on the triplets as a long lasting affectioon???!!!

They pulled through this in the end and they were friends at the end of the day as always. They stuck by each others sides within the boundaries of the Chemist as itself but they could never ever forget this hurtful moment...

Nick apologized and promised that if Matt ever needs to just pull in that he should say potato pottatto and he will be alright.
Things worked out in the end and they had a good wee laugh about their wee incident.