Chris - Mental Health Failure

As the triplets YouTube career took a turn for the better all I can say is that Chris' mental health took a turn for the worst. As the days went on, Chris felt more and more worse. Days in his room. Nights alone. Addicted to his phone, but het always asleep. Nick and Matt knew something was up with Chris but just couldn't find the right words to confront him and to ask him about it. Chris put on a smile every time he entered a room and he was himself but when he left the room, he went back to his other self his darker self......

Along with Chris' deep depression came the urge for him to hurt himself, for him to self harm. Each day he would write down a list of things and a list of people that he'd felt as though, he had hurt on that day. And with each thing on the list, there was a red bloody mark on his left wrist. He tried his very best to cover up his marks, but it was hard. The heat of the house and the heat of LA was swarming him to the point where he had been feeling very faint each and every single day.

One day however, the two of his Triplet brothers decided on a plan that 🎶goesss like thiisss.🎶.
Matt had asked Chris if they could play a board game just in order for Chris to get the fuck out of his room for once. But they knew it wouldn't be easy. Nick has said that if they sent Matt into Chris as they connect way more, whilst Nick sets up their board game. They decided to play snakes and ladders then go into a game of would you rather then also go into the game of "Truth and dare."

As Matt went to knock on Chris' door he heard a slight wimper coming from Chris' bedroom door. He said to himself that he might just be upset about something and passed it over himself, not knowing what would come next. As he tried to open the knowingly locked door he failed and knocked slightly kicking it afterwards as Chris hadn't answered her at that point......

When Chris did answer you could tell he'd been crying. His red hurtful drained eyes were real. And they were noteacble. Matt looked at him and grabbed his shoulders as he looked very pale and also very faint.
"Are you alright Chrissy boy"
"Yeah I'm fine"
He wasn't fine however. He was far from it. He could feel his jumper grabbing the blood on his freshly cut left wrists. And he knew that he wouldn't be able to handle this abrupt heat deep down in his very own heart.

He grabbed matts arms in pain and put them down off off his own shoulders and he pushed him out of the road. He made his way upstairs with Matt behind him. Nick made a smart comment which was something like "Well now who the fuck are you?"
Chris just smiled and didn't even bother to fight back as he knew there was just no point anymore. This was another sign off Chris not being in his right mental state. He felt awful and now he knew that he would piss off this brothers with his bad mental and humanly stare right now? He got his pen ready in his pocket to write down his brothers names.

Nick and Matt looked at each other as they knew something was up but they just didn't know what to do about it. And at that moment Chris started to go red within the face. He said to his brothers in a faint voice "I'm warm" before standing up and TRYING to walk over to the back door. He knew deep down as well that he definitely would not make it there as the bagan to feel more wobbly as he attempted to walk even straight.

Nick stated to Matt the words off "Matt he's gonna go down" to which Matt replies with the very own words of his "Oh shit Nick".

And at that moment Matt got up very fast to go over to Christopher. And as Chris was called he decided to turn around, maybe a little too fast also. And as he did...
He fell right into Matt's arms. Matt slowly settled him right down, just as he looked at Nick, who was in complete also utter shock.

"He's fucking boiling Matt" Nick states, as he shot up to feel Chris' forehead.
He felt awful.
Matt replied back with "take his jumper off right now".
This, however, Chris did hear and Chris did slightly lift his head to say the words "NO, NEVER".

As he did however say that Nick and Matt ignored him as Nick grabbed Chris' jumper and took it off off him. As he did the first thing he had realised was Chris' slimmer, also, bonier,,,.. Than usual body, in which did suggest that Chris hadn't been eating or feeling right at all neither.

The next thing he had noticed however was Chris' fresh cut left wrist. He then froze in fear as at the same time he petted Matt's Shoulder and said "Look Matt".

In that moment Matt was brought right back to the slight wimper in which he had heard from earlier on through Chris' bedroom door. He then knew.
He then knew in there moment that Chris' hadn't been feeling awfully right,,,.. At all right as off right as now,,,..

They both froze in fear also disbelief as they put Chris onto the sofa and wrang up the TNF. (Google it there.)

As they did Chris awoke to Nick bandaging up his Left Wrist and Matt coming back in with Chris' eyebrow razer's on which he had been using to cut himself with. The fear was real right now. As where the tears and the panic in which filled Matt with fears and tears also Chris with PANIC also Nick with complete also utter disbelief......

As they got Chris a place within the boundaries off the TNF, they all worked on it together. Taking a bread from YouTube. From Nick's brand. From Chris' brand. And from Matt's own brand. They also concluded their Merchandise......

They all worked on it and Chris later became way much more better and they were overall in a better place after getting their family counciling.