MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

By Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED βœ… ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... More

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚑
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚑
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❀️⚑
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT πŸ₯πŸŽ‰
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚑❀️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT πŸ’•βš‘
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE πŸ’•πŸŒ
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚑
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❀️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION β€οΈπŸ’•
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❀️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN πŸ˜‰
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❀️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )

3.1K 77 6
By Sahithi_writes

RUHAAN POV :

I planned a suprise for my sweetheart , I hope this would be our best honeymoon ever .

Finally we reached our destination

" MAURITIUS "

Mauritius is the island country also called as " Mini India " . The most peaceful and beautiful place . I planned everything on the day itself when she said she wanna go on our honeymoon .

Well we reached the island it's 9 pm . I can see my sweetheart is tierd and hungry . I booked whole resort coz I don't want anyone to disturb us . We reached the resort and went into our room .

She laid on the bed and pulled me making me fall beside her . She caressed my face she spoke " I didn't expect you gonna bring me Mauritius to our honeymoon kanna ".

Ufffff....yeh word kanna why this is so cute . I thought . I kissed her forehead and spoke " sweetheart Mauritius is one of the best place it's so peaceful and beautiful just like you " .

She smiled and pecked my cheek . she spoke " ruhaan I'll just go and freshup " and she went into the bathroom to freshup .

Well I also went to freshup .

She changed into her Joggers and t-shirt well I'm wearing my shirt and shorts .

She spoke " Kanna I'm hungry ".

I said " I know sweetheart I ordered our dinner come on let's eat the food and then I'm gonna eat you " .

She blushed and spoke " I'm tired Mr.Husband , let's have dinner for now " .

I chuckled .

We both went to have our dinner .

Well I ordered simple food which tastes similar like Indian food . Most of the Mauritius food taste like Indian food coz the ancestors of this country are mostly Indian .

Well we started eating , my sweetheart is enjoying her food , she spoke " I love this food ruhaan it's so Savory, well seasoned and simple  ".

I'm glad she like the food , while having our dinner we enjoyed the full moon , the beach view and I adore the smile on her face .

After our dinner we walked on the beach for a while holding our hands and the slow waves hitting our feet . We were silent feeling eachother's peace . The weather was so cool and she is rubbing her palms feeling cold . I quickly lifted her in my arms , she looked at me lovingly and kissed my cheek . I took her towards our room .

I placed her on the bed and covered her with comforter . She pulled me closer and kissed me gently on my lips . I enjoyed the kiss and I kissed her back gently matching her rhythm .

We broke the kiss to take a deep breath .
I kissed her forehead and chin . I spoke " let's sleep sweetheart ". I know she is tierd due to long journey . So I told her to sleep . She smiled and opened her arms welcoming me to sleep in her embrace .

I wrapped in her arms and she slowly started caressing my hairs and we both slept peacefully cuddling eachother .

Next day morning

I woke up and saw she is not beside me . I heard the shower sound from bathroom , so she is taking a shower . I went out from the room and I called the receptionist to get the clothes I ordered .

She got the clothes and I placed my sweetheart clothes on the bed left with a note " Wear it if you feel comfortable in it and come to beach I'm waiting for you " .

Well I got freshup and changed my clothes , I waited for my sweetheart to come .

I waited for sometime and turned around when I heard my name ruhaan . It's my sweetheart she came wearing the dress I gave I thought she won't wear it but she wore it for me .

She came towards me and jumped . I caught her and lifted in the air , she cupped my face and pecked my lips and I turned her around .

I slowly put her on my feet . She spoke " you are looking damn hot 🔥 ruhaan " .

I smiled and said " it's you who set me on fire sweetheart " . I winked at her .

She blushed and asked " well what's the plan ".

I spoke " let's have breakfast and start with submarine safari ".

She was so excited I can feel the excitement in her eyes .

Well we had our breakfast and went into the submarine . She spoke in excitement " ruhaan I don't believe this we are in submarine !!! Ufffff I love it " . She took my phone and started clicking our photos . She made me put some weird expression and clicked our pictures . Well I think I look so stupid in it but she says I'm looking so cute .

The submarine started and we explored the inner ocean . The fishes looks so magical . My sweetheart is so into them . The corals , the turtles are so beautiful .

She shook me and said " Ruhaan take a look it's a cute star fish right ".

I spoke " yes sweetheart it is " .  I hugged her and we both enjoyed the ocean view .

The sparkle in eyes are making me feel proud , the warmth of her embrace is all I'm asking for , the scent of her perfume filled my lungs and the joy of our togetherness is all I want forever and ever in our life .

After the submarine safari I took her to the yacht . I arranged our lunch in the yacht enjoying the island view .

We stood in Titanic pose enjoying the sea breeze hitting us . I started kissing her neck placing wet kissing while my other hand moving around her bare waist . She caressed my face while I'm kissing wanting me more . I turned her towards me and kissed her , she kissed me back more passionately moving her hand in my hairs and held them for grip .

We stopped when we felt we lack air . We took a deep breath and smiled looking at each other . We kissed again more passionately and lovingly for a long time . We broke the kiss and I kissed her forehead .

We had our lunch in our yacht feeding eachother .

Later we enjoyed the sunset in yacht and we reached the beach shore at our resort .

I feel our day was so perfect and the night is gonna be memorable .

SRIYA'S POV :

I didn't expect ruhaan would plan such a heartwarming and exciting honeymoon for us . I just fall in love with this place this place feels so heaven . I never thought he would plan a Submarine safari in our honeymoon I felt so unique .

Every moment he makes me feel so special , he embraces me , adores me and cares for me . I feel like I'm falling in love with him again and again .

Our kiss in the yacht was fabulous and I love it .

Well we came back to the resort but I wanna spend some time in beach .

Well ruhaan was looking so hot today , I slowly walked backward towards the beach looking at him . I turned towards the beach and removed my strug well I'm becoming more bold today . I am on my crop top and shorts giving him a view of my clevage , bare back and my thighs .

I went into the 🌊 sea not deep coz I don't know how to swim . He slowly walked towards me and caught me by my waist tightly and he took me into the waters . I must say he is a great swimmer . We didn't went much deep .

I can clearly see his abs through his shirt which became wet by the waters . I slowly opened his shirt buttons and kissed the bullet mark on his chest .

I looked at him who is looking at me like I'm his meal . I know we are not gonna stop today . He attacked me on my lips like he is feasting on me , I can feel the heat raising in our body . I hugged him tightly digging my nails in his back .

He pulled me closer and he lifted me by my thighs and I'm on him wrapping my thighs around his torso . We broke the kiss and he started placing wet kisses on my right side of neck slowly moving towards my clevage . He sucked my skin above my cleavage and bite it , he again kissed the same spot to soothe the pain , I moaned . He slowly buried his face on my left side of neck and started sucking it . I'm totally wet .

He caught me in his arms kissing me and moving towards the shore .

We reached our resort and he took me into our room . He placed me on the bed and he is looking at me dangerously like a hungry beast .

I slowly sat on the bed pulling him closer and removed his shirt . He pounced upon me and tore my crop top making me half naked . He started kissing, biting and sucking me making me a moaning mess , pleasure was oozing from my body and I don't want him to stop .

He spoke in his meeky voice moving his hand on my breasts " I'm gonna devour you sweetheart are you ready ? " He showed me the protection .

I replied " Yes !!! I'm ready to make love my kanna " .

He held my hands between my fingers tightly and attacked on my lips dangerously he bite my lower and upper lip , I moaned and he started exploring me .

He broke the kiss and kissed on my forehead . He spoke " get ready sweetheart " . I gulped and nodded in yes . He slowly moved down .

And ,they made love ❤️

Ok guys I'm stopping it here coz I already told you I'm not gonna write smut .
I hope you guys enjoyed this part .
I guess you guys are naughty so , you can imagine Ruhaan's mischief 😉 with his sweetheart .

*****************************************
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So , how is today's part guys ?

Did you like it ?

Well I know this part is a bit short but I hope you loved it .

Feel free to share your views .

Please vote and follow me for more updates .

Love you all ❤️

Thankyou for reading ❤️

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 1.9K 35
Kiana Kapoor a 18 year old cute and bubbly girl. She is in love with her best friend's elder brother ever since she knew the meaning of love but she...
609K 65K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
236K 2.3K 6
A young girl gets sold to a vampire lord by her family He becomes obsessed with her He loves her, he would kill for her He doesn't care if she doesn...
920 82 22
Her life was full of mess and his life was full of hatred. Dhruvi never thought she would come across her cousin's boyfriend Atharava Rathore again i...