MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

By Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED ✅ ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... More

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚡
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚡
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❤️⚡
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT 🥁🎉
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚡❤️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT 💕⚡
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE 💕🌝
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚡
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❤️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION ❤️💕
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❤️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN 😉
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❤️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH

2.4K 77 3
By Sahithi_writes

AUTHOR'S POV :

Sriya was praised a lot by everyone for making a delicious biryani especially adi and vani . Adi loved both biryani and sheer kurma so much . Sriya was so happy that everyone loved her cooking .

Well everyone left to their room after their dinner . Sriya and ruhaan went to their room .

Ruhaan spoke " Sweetheart I think my bandage got loose can you please check it ".

Sriya spoke " oh wait I'll check " and she opened Ruhaan's shirt buttons to see . The bandage was loose . She took the first aid box and cut the bandage . She saw the wound is healed . She spoke " Ruhaan your wound is healed and I think you don't need this long bandage but still it needs to be covered so I'll put some cotton and stick with the bandage tape " .

Ruhaan smiled .

Sriya did the first aid and kept the box aside . Ruhaan pulled her closer and caught her in his arms he spoke looking into her eyes " Sweetheart did you remember your promise ? " .

Sriya didn't understand what ruhaan wanna say she spoke " what promise ? ".

" Ufffff sweetheart how can you forget, you said we will go on our honeymoon after diya's match if I recover. All thanks to my athaiya and you who took a very good care of me and my athaiya's ayurvedic home remedies did work and look I'm fit and fine now ".

Sriya blushed a little she spoke " Ruhaan are you sure ? Are you really good now ? ".

" Yes sweetheart I'm totally fine . If you don't wanna go on our honeymoon then please just say I won't force you " . He said caressing her hairs .

Sriya smiled and said " Actually I'm very excited but I have a condition for you Mr.Husband " .

Ruhaan lifted his eyebrows and spoke " what's the condition sweetheart " .

" Well if diya wins the match then you can take me anywhere you want for our honeymoon but if diya didn't perform well then we are not going anywhere and we are gonna wait for a month ".

Ruhaan spoke " I really hope diya wins her match sweetheart not because of our honeymoon but she is my little sister " .

" Ya I hope my sweety wins her match tomorrow " .

Ruhaan made Sriya sit and he placed her feet on his lap . He took the warm oil he kept beside their bed and he started massaging her feet .

Sriya Stopped him saying ruhaan " No ! You can't touch my feet you're my husband please stop ".

Ruhaan kissed her feet and said " Sweetheart you are my wife I can touch your feet . You are my goddess and I worship you ".

Sriya's felt emotional by listening to ruhaan she spoke " How do you know my feet are sore ruhaan ? " .

He said " Do you think I won't notice you sweetheart . I'm sorry sweetheart because of me you always roaming from upstairs and downstairs " .

Sriya spoke " why are you sorry please don't say that it's my responsibility to take care of my husband " .

" So mine sweetheart , it's my responsibility to take care of my wife ". Ruhaan said looking into her eyes .

He took Sriya's other leg and started massaging it . He spoke " massaging your feet before bed will gives you good sleep sweetheart " .

" You're enough for me to sleep peacefully ruhaan " . Sriya said and she kissed his forehead .

Both smiled . Ruhaan placed the oil cup aside and went to wash his hands . Sriya laid on the bed and covered herself with comforter .

Ruhaan came out and laid beside Sriya . He took her closer to his chest and kissed her forehead . He spoke " love you sweetheart good night " .

Sriya spoke " Are you sleepy ruhaan ? ".

Ruhaan replied " why are you asking sweetheart ? ".

She said " well I wanna tell you something ruhaan " .

Ruhaan slowly moved her and turned his face towards her . He spoke " go ahead sweetheart " .

" Actually I got a call from my dance teacher she said there is going to be an IIGF competition and I wanna participate in that "  .

" IIGF which means India's international groove fest " . Ruhaan exclaimed .

" Yes ruhaan . You know I'm a kuchipudi and also a khatak dancer . I also won national level dance competition in kuchipudi and today I got the chance to participate in international level which is my dream ".

Ruhaan was so happy to listen her he spoke " Sweetheart why didn't you tell me before I'm so proud of you and I love to see your dance on stage . So , when is your dance competition ? ".

" After 3 months ruhaan . Should I say yes to my dance teacher . I told her I'll tell her by tomorrow morning " .

" Why to ask me sweetheart if you are interested and you really wanna do I'm always there to support you please call your dance teacher right now and tell her you are participating " .

She got up and hugged ruhaan in excitement . She spoke " well it's late ruhaan I'll text her and wait for her reply . I'm sure she won't reject me because she requested me a lot " .

Sriya texted her dance teacher and her dance teacher replied in a minute
" I'm so glad you are willing to participate sriya " .
Sriya replied thankyou mam , when are we gonna start our practice .
Her dance teacher replied
" Well I'm finalizing some students it's gonna be a group dance so , you need to come to hyderabad in 1st week of next month " .

" Oh ! Ok mam 👍🏻 ".

Sriya hugged ruhaan and kissed his cheeks she spoke " thankyou ruhaan ".

Ruhaan spoke " I'm proud of you sweetheart . Come let's sleep " . Sriya nodded and both slept in eachother's embrace .

Next day

Everyone ( including Aditya ) reached Delhi at diya's academy . Some volunteers guided them to the stadium where diya's match is gonna have .

It's 4:30 pm and the match is gonna start in half an hour .

Diya saw her family along with Ruhaan's family and also Aditya . She was surprised to see all of them together and they all are waving at diya . Diya waved at them and thought I'm I dreaming ? Dad accepted jiju and all of them came to witness my match . Oh God ! I'm so happy . Tears rolled down from diya's eyes .

While everyone was happy and waiting for diya's match . Aditya noticed wiping her tears . He thought is she sad ?

Well the coach called diya . He spoke " Diya are you okay ? "

" Yes Sir I'm totally fine " . Diya exclaimed .

" Well that's good so , you are the captain and one of the best players of our academy . I want you to select for international basketball team so stay focused and concentrate on the match ". He Said .

" Yes coach ! I'm ready for it ". Diya said so confidently .

The match was about to start and the refree called both team captains . Both the teams choose their court and the refree tossed the basketball in air the opponent team got the ball and diya's team chased and stopping team .

Diya focused on her opponents dribbling moves and when she was about to make a goal in the basket . Diya jumped so high and stopped the ball making it fall in the basket .

Now diya got the ball she dribbled the ball so vigorously not giving a chance to anyone to snatch the ball from her . When her opponent about to grab the ball she quickly jumped and made the goal .

Ruhaan , Aditya, Sriya and vani cheered for her " Go diya ! You're rocking 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 " .

Her opponents got the ball and they started playing violently they pushed one of the diya's team player badly and they made the goal . The time paused and the coach checked her teammate her ankle was injured badly and she was took for the treatment . Diya replaced her with a substitute . The coach gave 1st warning to the opponent team .

The match started again and diya focused more she didn't give any chance to the opponents she made the goals increasing their team score .

The opponent team too became more focused and they altogether targeted diya . Diya passed the ball to her teammate but unfortunately the opponent snatched ball making her team mate fall . She was not badly injured . The opponent scored a point .

The match was so fascinating that the audience are fully focused .

Diya's leg got tripped while dribbling and she felt weak .

The opponent targeted diya making her more weak , they started scoring more points and the refree gave a 15 mins break .

Diya took deep breath and her coach saw her leg was sprained . He asked diya " Are you able to play ? ".

Diya nodded in yes and she took the spray from the first aid and sprayed on her leg . Her coach motivated her and diya got a bouquet with a card it's written

"I know you can do it kiddo , All the best " .

Diya smiled looking at the letter she understood who sent the bouquet by looking at the word kiddo .

Diya looked at Aditya who is encouraging her by fisting his hand and nodding in yes saying " you can do it ".

Diya gained confidence the match started and this time diya used her brain . The opponents are so violent so , she made them to do mistakes .

Illegal physical touches are considered fowl in basketball . So she targeted those who made her a target and continuously made them to make fowl in the game .

The coach warned them but they ignored it , diya's team mates gained more confidence and they played with more enthusiasm .

Diya's team started scoring and the result went to diya's team 48 and the opponent team 16 .

There was joy filled moment and only 2 minutes left for the match to end .

Diya passed the ball to her team mate and the opponent member pushed diya . Diya's fell down and her leg was sprained .

The time ended and diya's team won .

The refree restricated some of the opponent players who disobeyed the rules .

Diya was took into the treatment room . Her coach was happy with diya for Playing the match very well . He spoke diya I'm sure you are definitely gonna select for next international basketball team .

Diya looked happy . The doctor treated diya's leg just then adi appeared in the treatment room . He spoke to the doctor " Is she okay ? " Diya was surprised to see Aditya's care .

Her coach asked adi " who are you ? ".

Diya replied " He is my jiju's brother " . Just then everyone ( Sriya's family and ruhaan's family ) came to see diya .

Sriya hugged diya she spoke " Are you okay sweety ? ".

Diya replied " ya akka I'm totally fine and did you saw we won the match " .

Vani spoke " diya you're awesome " and she hugged her .

Everyone congratulated diya on winning . Ruhaan spoke " my little sister you really played so amazing well I have an offer for you " .

Diya asked " what's that jiju ? ".

" Well I want you to promote our company's new sports collection .
Are you interested ? " .

" Jiju are you serious ? ". Diya exclaimed.

" Yes I'm serious diya " . Ruhaan replied .

" Jiju you are the best I'm so excited to do it " . Diya replied .

Adi spoke " congratulations diya " .

Diya looked at adi and she smiled and said " Thankyou tower ".

Adi smiled unknowingly .

Well it's night the basketball team sponsors announced diya is selected for the next international basketball team .

Diya was so happy and she took her coach permission and she celebrated her big day with her family and friends .

The next day ruhaan sent his whole family to take a trip around the Delhi .
Adi have his office work so he left for Mumbai .

Meanwhile ruhaan planned something different for him and his sweetheart . He called the helicopter and they both got in and they left Delhi .

*****************************************
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So , hello guys how is today's part ?

I hope you all like it .

Well the next part is gonna be honeymoon part .

Are you guys excited ?

Please vote for my story 🙏🏻

Thankyou for reading ❤️

Love you all ❤️

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.5K 80
Invisible love this story
15.4K 963 39
How can someone marry a murderer of her own family? Inaayah munir radwan, nothing but a mystery in its self, only she can solve her. ubaid siddiqui...
236K 2.3K 6
A young girl gets sold to a vampire lord by her family He becomes obsessed with her He loves her, he would kill for her He doesn't care if she doesn...
133K 9.6K 36
Posheeda (پوشیدَہ) - Concealed; Hidden ***** Marwan Qureshi, a commando in the Indian army had two goals set in life. One...