ADMIRING LOVE

By Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... More

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 88

5K 490 155
By Richaa_Sharma

" Avni beta, koi jabardasti nahi hai, par main kya soch rahi thi ki aaj tumhari pehli rasoi ki rasm puri kar di jaaye.
Toh kya tumhe khaana bnanaa aata hai...." Shweta tells this to Avni who is sitting with her in the hall along with Ragini and Bebe.

This morning after breakfast Avni Neil both return to Khanna house from Mehra house and since then, remembering her mother's words, Avni has been spending time with everyone else in the house.

Poor Neil is yearning for her in the room and Avni is not feeling pity on him at all.

Neil has taken a break for a few days from office so that he can make his wifey feel comfortable in this new environment but his wife doesn't care about him, well it would be a lie to say...she does care about him but she does not want to give anyone a chance to complain again.
She knows, If she gives a little less time to Neil, he will understand but as long as Ragini is here, she does not want to give anyone a chance to complain.

It is now afternoon and at this time Avni is sitting with everyone else except him.

" Kuch chota-Mota bhi bnaa dogi toh Chalega..." Shweta says again

" Aise kaise Chalega bhabhi.....rasm hai, ise pura khaana bnaana padega....ab itna toh isne sikhaa hi hoga...." Avni looks at Ragini but then she looks at Shweta.

" Maa, mujhe aata hai khaana bnanaa, agar aap kahe toh main aaj ka lunch bnaa deti hu..." Avni says

" Nahi beta pura lunch bnaane ki jrurt nahi hai...." Shweta says

" Nahi Maa, mujhe accha lagega, please mujhe ye karne dijiye...." She says on which bebe smiles

" Ye hui na baat..." bebe says on which Avni smiles

" avni, Pakka tum ye karna chahti ho?" Shweta asks

" Ji Maa..." Avni says

" Theek hai, main bhi tumhari help kar dungi...." Shweta says on which Avni smiles

Later Avni is standing in the kitchen preparing for lunch, Neil also comes to know that today his wifey is in the kitchen...so he sees the opportunity and comes there.

As soon as he is about to enter the kitchen, he smiles seeing the sight in front of him...His wife is running here and there in the kitchen and sometimes she is stirring the thing on gas with a spatula.

Both nervousness and fear are clearly visible on her face, perhaps because she is wondering whether everyone will like the food prepared by her or not, Well, he likes whatever she cooks...he also smiles at the fact that she only knows how to cook his favorite food apart from that, she never tried to learn anything, which means today he will get the food of his choice prepared by her hands.

But now first of all her fear should be eliminated, with this thought he moves towards her who at this time was not conscious of anything except her food.

Avni takes a flour to knead it, but before she can add water to the flour, she feels two hands sliding on her waist and suddenly he gets some peace feeling her touch

" Finally I got a chance with my wifey.." Saying this, he kisses her cheek from behind which, as always, has a magical effect on her and she smiles in relief.

" What are you doing here..?"

" hmm, it's a good question...it has two answers...first, I have come to help my wifey......Secondly, I have come to have kitchen romance with her..." She is shy to know the second reason

"Can I help you with something?" he asks from behind, taking the water jug ​​from her hand, to which she immediately responds.

" Yes please, I don't know how to knead this dough...." He smiles at her words.

" Let me teach you this," saying this he pours water into the flour and takes her hand in his and puts it in the flour.

" Neil, what are you doing...if someone comes..."

" So what...whoever comes will be happy to see us together...now keep quiet...let's work..." Saying this he pressed himself more into her from behind and she takes a deep breath as Neil kisses her ear and begins to knead the dough, taking her hands with him.

Both of them, engrossed in themselves, are slowly kneading the dough, but suddenly both of them come to their senses when they hear the sound of someone stomping their feet loudly.

Both look at the door where Tina is, and see how Tina is looking at them with strange look...He thinks of separating from Avni but before he can separate, Avni holds Neil's hand in hers and by now their dough are also ready.

" Hold me, don't go anywhere..." Neil gets a little surprised at her words, But somewhere he understands the reason behind her saying this...she wants to show Tina their closeness.

Whereas Tina sees how both of them are in the same position in front of her as shameless...She rolls her eyes and enters the kitchen and opens the fridge to get water and thinks that now both of them will be separated due to her presence.

She takes water in the glass and as soon as she takes a sip she chokes when she hears Avni's slightly moaning voice

" Neil, press harder." Avni says in her seductive voice while placing Neil's hand on the dough indicating him pressing the dough harder so that it gets kneaded more properly.

But by being able to see only their back, Tina understands something else.

" Okay baby, as you say...is that okay or should I press harder?" Suppressing his laughter, Neil says supporting his wifey in her drama.

" Aaahhh, Neil is not like this...I think our position is not right...." Neil's eyes get big after hearing these no so innocent words from the mouth of his innocent wife.

Whereas Tina gives them a disgusted look as to how shameless both of them are behaving in front of her.
And further she does not stop there and leaves from there muttering shameless words for them, which makes both of them burst out laughing after seeing her going out.

Avni comes out of Neil's arms and both look at each other to which Neil gives her a disbelieving look at her acting.

" Kamaal ho yaar wifey, ye sab karne ki kya jrurt thi...?"

" Jrurt thi, She should know that this man is only mine, so it would be better if she removes her evil eye from you..."
She speaks while placing her finger on his chest and he smiles at her words but immediately grabs her wrist, pulling her closer to him due to which their chests collides

" By the way, should we turn the drama into reality...should I really press myself hard on you?" His words make her blush, but she composes herself because this is not the right place for this work

" Now go away from here... let me cook..." she says and turns to look at the thing on the gas.

And Neil again hugs her from behind and places his chin on her shoulder.

" You cook, I stay like this...I don't feel like going away from you..." he says in his baby voice on which She smiles

But before both of them could talk anything else, Shweta reaches there taking Avni's name, hearing which Avni quickly pushes Neil back but it is too late for this because Shweta had already seen both of them like that, but without embarrassing them too much, she asks Neil

" Tu yehaan kya kar raha hai ?" Shweta asks him

" Apni biwi ki help karne aaya tha....ab shaadi ki sari rasme aap logo ne saath karwaayi, fir pehli rasoi ki rasm Meri biwi akele kyon kare....?" Avni smiles at his words without looking at him.

" Wo sab toh theek hai par Agar tu help karega toh hume lunch nahi dinner tak khaana milega....isiliye yehaan se sidha nikal...main kaafi hu apni bahu ki help karne ke liye...." Neil makes face at Shweta's words

" Mom please, rehne do n...aap jao dad ke saath time spent karo aur main apni biwi ke saath..." he said shamelessly on which Avni gets little shy and Shweta gives him a disbelieving look

" Nikal yehaan se..." She says warning him and Neil understands that his request will not work in front of his mother and that is why he stomps his foot and leaves from there.

Avni looks at Shweta and gives her a slight smile and then Shweta helps her and soon Avni's work is finished with Shweta's help.

Later everyone gathers for lunch

" Aaj khaane ki khushboo toh kaafi acchi aa rahi hai..." Prakash says

" Meri biwi ne jo khaana bnaaya hai..." Neil says and Avni shyly smiles, Why is he always so excited about things related to her.

" Sch me puttar, khushboo hi itni achhi hai, main toh intezaar nahi kar sakti tere haath ke bane khaane ko taste karne ke liye..." Bebe says further and Avni's fear is getting over due to everyone's words and she feels that maybe she has cooked really good food.

But suddenly her smile disappears when she hears Ragini's words.

" Par maa kya fayda bahu-rani ke accha khaana bnaane ka...isne sab kuch toh apne pati ki pasand ka bnaaya hai....ye sab toh Neil ki pasand hai....isne hum sab me se kisi ke liye kuch nahi bnaaya...iss se toh saaf zaahir hai ise parivaar se kuch lena dena nahi hai siwaaye Neil ke....yehi natiza hota hai love marriage ka." Ragini says all this to make her look bad in everyone's eyes, so that everyone feels that she does not value the family.

And Neil gets really angry and opens his mouth to give some answer to Ragini but is unable to speak when Shweta speaks before him.

" Jiji kisne kaha ki ye khaana sirf Neil ki pasand ka hai...shayad aap bhul gyi hai...baap aur Bete ki pasand ek hi hai...Prakash ji ko bhi yehi sab pasand hai....aur uske baad rahi baat meri toh mujhe bhi wahi pasand hai jo mere Bete ko pasand hai...toh is trah dekhe toh Avni ne sabki pasand ka hi khaana bnaaya hai...." Avni looks at Shweta at her words and tears start forming in her eyes but she controls herself

" Accha agar aisi baat hai toh fir meri maa ki pasand ka toh yehaan kuch nahi hai...." Ragini tries to trap Avni by taking bebe's name.

" uski chinta tu mat kar....Jaisa Shweta ne kaha, maa ko wahi pasand hota hai jo uske bachche ko...mujhe bhi wahi pasand hai jo Prakash ko pasand hai...toh ye sab meri bhi pasand hui..." bebe says glaring at Ragini

" Aur ab bas, jise bhukh hai wo khao aur nahi hai uthkar yehaan se jao...Avni puttar tu baith...bheema sbko khaana paros degi..." bebe says further

" Nahi bebe main parosti hu n..." Avni says in her low voice and Neil feels really bad that she has to face all this family squabbles.

" Tumhe ye karne ki jrurt nahi hai...tum baitho...." Neil tells her to which she looks at him but she doesn't say anything to him and again tells Bebe that she would love to serve everyone, so further on this wish of her, Bebe does not stop her and Avni serves food to everyone and then finally she herself sits next to Neil and when she sits Neil sees her

" Tum theek ho ?" He asks her on which she nods yes smiling slightly.

For lunch, she had prepared Neil's favorite rajma-chawal, chapati etc. and for dessert, his favorite gajar halwa.

Neil is happy to see the halwa because she has made it for him for the first time....He had wished this on one of his birthdays and then Avni told him that she would never make this for him nor learn but today she made it for him.

" Avni beta, Neil ko apne haath se khilaao ye..." Shweta tells her to feed halwa to Neil on which Neil smiles.

Avni also smiles and feeds him his favorite sweet from her hand.

" Toh Neil, kaisa bnaaya hai teri biwi ne tera pasandida halwa...?"

" Mom, ye ekdam perfect hai meri biwi ki tarah, waise kisi ko pasand naa aaye toh btaa de main ye sab khaa jaaung itna tasty hai..." Neil says this tauntingly to Ragini but his words bring a smile on Avni's face.

And then later everyone gives gifts to Avni for making her first kitchen, which she refuses to accept but everyone tells her that this is all their blessings so she accepts all that.

Seeing everyone's love for her, two eyes look at avni with jealousy and anger.

Time skip

Avni is still spending her time among the family, it is evening time so Bebe asks Bheema ( their house helper ) to make tea but suddenly something comes to Avni's mind..she also sees Tina sitting with everyone and thinking something, she says that she will prepare tea for everyone.

Neil comes to the kitchen again searching for her

" What is all this yaar, kabhi khaana bnaa rahi ho, kabhi Chai...yehi sab karne yehaan aayi ho kya...?" Avni looks at him at his words but doesn't say anything.

" Main kab se room me wait kar raha hu par tumhe fursat hi nahi hai ye khaana aur Chai bnaane se....insab ke liye yehaan bahut log hai, tumhe karne ki jrurt nahi hai......"

" Neil, bas ho gya....After this, all my time is yours... so stop complaining.." She says

" Pakka ?" He asks

" Haan baba...ab aap jao, baahar sbke saath baitho, main aati hu..." Listening to him, Neil goes out from there and comes to the hall and sits with everyone.

Coming out of the kitchen, she comes towards the hall and is glaring at Tina from a distance...She knows what she is thinking is wrong, but what she will do to her pales in comparison to what she did to her Neil.

Avni comes closer to everyone and gives tea to everyone with her hand, she comes to Tina with a smile and extends her hand to give her tea but before Tina takes the cup from her hand, Avni spills all the hot tea on her hand, on which tina screams feeling that burning sensation.

" Ye kya kiye tumne ladki, meri bachchi ko jalaane ka iraada hai kya..." Ragini says immediately gets up from her place and looks at Tina's hand

" Tum theek ho...?" Neil also immediately asks Avni as he thinks that tea might have spilled on her.

" Haan, main theek hu...par maa I'm sorry maine ye jaanbuchkar nahi kiya...Tina I'm sorry..." Avni speaks making her innocent face and Tina is really feeling burning sensation on her hand badly but in front of everyone she pretends to be good by forgiving Avni.

" It's ok, I'm fine... " Saying this she leaves from there to her room to apply ointment on her burn.

In avneil room

Avni is smiling at what she has done and Neil is looking at her.

" Avni " she sees him at his voice

" tumne ye sahi nahi kiya..." Neil tells her, to which she gets confused.

" What have I done wrong, Neil?" she asks.

" You deliberately spilled tea on Tina...it was not right...you should not have done this..." Avni looks at him a little shocked at his words. for that girl, he is calling her wrong

" I didn't like this side of you..." he tells her, to which she gets shocked.

To be continued.............

I know I am the devil to close the chapter here...but avneil fight next update me milegi 🌚

Are you all excited for their fight? 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776K 38.7K 67
Reva Kholi X Ansh Jindal Arrange marriage Love at first sight ______________________________________________ An Indian heart warming love story ...
64.5K 4.5K 23
LOVE BY ACCIDENT ✔️ At a point..in everyone's life..where everything is going wrong..and we know that..this is what we have to live with all our live...
84.7K 6.2K 56
A Tale of Desi Romance and Arranged Marriage ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Blurb: She doesn't want to be swept off her feet, She...
471K 43.9K 25
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊...