A Friend of Another Friend

By bb2410

Misty Louise Paul has lived most of her childhood immersed in her studies and her favorite pass time...puzzle... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Four

582 24 1
By bb2410

-Misty's P.O.V.-

"MAUI HAWAII BABBBYYYY!!"Chrishell yelled at the top of her lungs in excitement. She waved her hands dramatically turning in circles in glee before Tess stepped in and stopped her from making a fool of herself.

"Dang Chrishell you want to let the rest of Egypt here your ass!!" Ron joked.

She cut a look at him and he winked before grabbing the rest of the girls luggage into the awaiting cars Alex had ordered for us. The airport was full with people with smiles and leis around their necks which included all of us and I honestly can say that I was happy that I decided to come on this trip, what I needed was a break and my first order of business was to take a dip in the pool.

"Do we have to take all their bags to the car?"Chase complained to the rest of the guys that were following Ron putting the bags away.

"We do whatever the boss lady says." Wes spoke up.

I briefly glanced over at Alex and nudged her silently. Her face rose in red with blush and she looked away pretending not to notice what he just said.

"Tess." Chase whined.

Tess rolled her eyes and took attendance of the girls on the trip with us. "I can't here." She stated. I watched as Chase frowned and grabbed the remaining bags waiting to be put into the car. I almost busted out laughing the boys looked a bit miserable and the girls...they looked they were having a ball.

"What are you smiling about, beautiful?" Jayden's sweet and deep voice whispered into my ear. His hands slipped and cradled my waist gently and I wanted his hands to stay there forever holding me.

I shook my head a bit. "Nothing, I'm just happy I came." I said to him.
His beautiful sea-glass green eyes stared intently into my brown ones searching for something that I wasn't quite sure of. Jayden was like magic in the living flesh, whenever he stared at me like this it was like I could feel a million lightning bolts zapping my body and running all through my blood and veins it was a bit intoxicating.

"Hey! Can you two love birds stop staring at each other mindlessly and get into the car...save that mess for the bedroom." Ron said appearing in front of us and when I looked up I noticed that everyone was now missing from the front of the airport and patiently waiting for us in the car. I fought the urge to blush immensely it was like I lost track of time when I was with Jayden. He was something different.

Jayden recovering quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me to the nearest car with available seats for the both of us. We hopped in randomly with some of the Zeta girls Tamarra, Lindsay, Kelly, Asheleai, and Bianca.

"What were you doing back there, Prez?" Lindsay asked me.

Jayden made kissing and winking faces at them and I rolled my eyes keeping focused on the window beside me.

"Not what he's doing." I swatted Jayden trying to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"AWWW!! You guys are so cute together." Bianca gushed.

"Thank you." Jayden responded to her. I remained staring at the window, I really wasn't the public affection showing kind of person. After that the girls pretty much left us alone and we were off to the to the hotel in a flash.
-
"The Hilton, Dara you out did yourself." I whispered to Alex beside me.
She smiled, her blue eyes crinkled when she did that.

"I have connections." She whispered.

I chuckled softly and we headed into the hotel and got checked in immediately. Chrishell and I got paired up in a double with an ocean view and living room. It was huge the beds were both king sized and the living room was equipped with a large flat screen television. The seats were vibrant ocean blue and comfortable when we sat on them.

"Now this is a suite." Chrishell spun around the room happily. I watched as she did. I think this is the first time she's ever token a plane to fly around anywhere.

She stopped spinning abruptly and turned to me.

"I'm going to freshen up a bit were going to the beach later." She said grabbing her towel from her suitcase and heading to the bathroom.

"Isn't it getting late?" I asked her.

She quirked her eyebrow up. "Girl, It's only 1:45." She stated.

Really? I glanced at my iphone's clock and it read the same. "It felt like we've been flying for days." I said.

She agreed. "I'll won't be long." She waved and she disappeared into the bathroom.

I got up from the couch and walked over to the french doors in the bedroom and opened them. The clean, salty, smell of the nearby beach filled my nose in delight. The warm breeze picked up and pushed some of my hair back. For one o'clock it was gorgeous out there, the sea sparkled in the sunlight and in the distance you could hear the waves crashing against the shore it was relaxing.

I closed the doors up and decided to unpack some of my things and find my bathing suit. I zipped open my suitcase and realized that I was going to have to take out everything because my bathing suit was the first thing I put in there and I almost smacked myself on the head. I made a note to myself to not put the important stuff on the bottom. Slowly but eventually I got to the bottom of everything and found my black bikini with the golden chains. Next to it was...

"How the hell did that get there." I muttered to myself.

Not even a week ago I got a package at the Zeta house from Tanya all the way from her school and I was a bit confused. I remember walking up to my room and shutting the door, breaking the seal and my mouth dropping to the floor when I realized what it was.

Inside the package was a deep purple and black bra and underwear set.
lingerie.

My cousin sent my lingerie.

In the note she sent me it was even more devastating, I could almost hear her voice as she was writing things.

What's up cuzzz??!! I was at the Victoria's Secret shop place and I saw this cute set and I knew I had to get it for you Virgin ass self! I hope you and Jayden have a kicking sex session with that sexy thang, call me when you get this!!!

Love, Cousin Tanya.

Oh..I gave her a call alright.

I picked up the set in my hands and ran my fingers through it. It felt silky in my hands. I still wanted to know how it got in my bag. I thought to myself and then it clicked when Tanya sent me the "gift" it was around the same time I was packing so I left it on my bed where all the things that were coming with me were suppose to be so I must have subconsciously threw it in there without thinking.

I shook my head and walked over to the mirror carrying the bra and panties.

I pulled it up against my body and looked at myself in the mirror.

Tanya was really good with colors the purple really suited my skin tone. Maybe I wasn't going to get rid of this piece just yet.

"I wonder what Jayden will think of this?" I said to myself.

"Think of what?" Jayden's voice appeared from the side of the room.
I almost shitted in my pants as I glanced and all to soon Jayden was in my room with a t-shirt and swim trunks underneath. As I turned I watched as his eyes fell on the lingerie and his eyes widened in surprise as he realized what I was holding.

His cheeks rose in red indicating that he was blushing intensely.

I took a deep breath and put the clothing behind me. "Nothing." I shook my head.

He gave me a look, "You were just holding-." He started before I cut him off.

"Did you knock?" I ask him.

He nodded his head and threw himself on my bed. "No one answered so I walked in." he said.

I rubbed my temple and pushed the underwear from his sight.

His eyes followed as I did so. "Do you want my opinion or something?" He asked me.

Now I blushed and I avoided eye contact. "No, thank you." I found my bathing suit and grabbed my towel and necessities for a quick shower.

"But you said I wonder what Jayden will think of this." He mimicked me in the mirror.

I flipped him off and he was killing himself with laughter.

I huffed and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Hurry the fuck up Chrishell!" I said.

"Shut up Misty! Beauty takes time...Jayden shut up too! Ya so damn loud." I heard her shuffling things in the bathroom.

I flipped myself around and leaned on the wall beside the bathroom door. After Jayden finally decided that he was finished laughing at me got up and walked over to me licking his lips as his eyes traveled down my body.

I stopped leaning on the wall and tried to move to the other side of the room but Jayden pushed me back against the wall and tilted my chin up to his face all in one swift motion.

"You want to know what I think of it?" He whispered in my ear.

His deep voice was like melting butter on a pan, soft and silent.

"No." I replied stubbornly.

He chuckled. He brushed a single strand of hair from my face and he kissed my neck.

"You do." He said.

"As a matter of fact I don't." I replied.

"You do." He said.

"No I don't." I fought back.

"I think you look like a goddess." He confessed.

My eyes widened at what he just called me. Did he honestly think I looked like a goddess, what kind of lie-.

Jayden broke my train of thought when he pressed his lips against mine and instantly forgot where I was and what I was doing and all I knew was him and right now. His kisses were short and soft, teasing me each and every time they touched mine.

"Stop playing." I groaned.

He laughed but continued to kiss me that way and it was literally driving me crazy.

The door knob turned and Chrishell returned from the bathroom and looked over at us with a disgusted look on her face.

"Really?....Really? Right next to the bathroom...do you two have any shame?" She asked us.

Jayden broke the kiss and looked over at Chrishell with his slick boy grin. "You jealous, Chrishell?" He asked her.

She rolled her eyes. "Please boy...I got Ron-." Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth at her outburst but she was caught and she knew it.

Jayden and I both looked at each other and started laughing.
"Fuck you too!" She walked into the living room.

I slipped from Jayden's grasp and went into the bathroom. "I need to take shower." I told him. He followed me and I stopped him right there.

"You gon' have to wait right out here." I stated.

He pouted. "Can you come out wearing the lingerie?" He asked me.
"BOY BYE!" I closed the door.
-

"Damn this beach crowded!" Chase stated the obvious as our eyes scouted the beach covered with dozens of people sun-bathing, swimming, eating, laughing, and surfing.

All our eyes focused on finding a place to drop our stuff because truth be told I wanted to swim in that crystal clear water.

"Let's walk a little maybe we'll find a spot or something." Tess suggested.
We agreed and began walking down the beach. Maybe 10 minutes later we found a spot for all of us and threw it all down.

The girls were putting on sun-screen and I was stripping down to my bathing suit. I took off my crop top first, then my bottie shorts I could feel eyes watching me as I did this and when I looked over it was Jayden.

I did a mini tease dance when I took the rest off and he blush most definitely.

"Stop looking at me." I pushed him onto the sand.

"Stop looking like a goddess and I will." he smirked and pulled me down along the sand with him. He was kissing me in my weak spot so you already know I was laughing like an idiot when Alex came over and started taking pictures.

"UGHHH!! ALEX STOP TAKING PHOTOS!" I shielded my face from the camera.

Jayden did the same he wasn't a camera person as well.

"Take a cute picture and I'll let you guys go." She bargained with us.
Jayden and I looked at each other and telepathically agreed. We stopped messing around and took a nice picture both of us smiling, Jayden holding me between his legs. The only picture I will probably sit still for Alex was the first and last.

She kept her end of the deal and let us go. We all decided we wanted to swim except Alex and Wes who both sat on the beach towels comfortably. I didn't ask them why because they both looked contempt with just sitting around and listening to music together. I smiled to myself and jumped into the water and almost jumped right back out.

It was COLDDD!!

Or maybe it was so hot that my body was at a different temperature. Either way the water felt freezing but cool at the same thing. We all ended up having a great time playing together, fighting each other on top of the boys it was great and for once in my life I didn't feel the need to...fix things.

Maybe an hour or two later we were back on the beach blanket having snacks and listening to music, minding our own business. Somehow Jayden caught me in a make-out session we were a bit separated from the group in our own little cubicle so we weren't really disturbing anyone.
All I hear is Chrishell coughing extremely loud, it sounded almost like she was doing it on purpose. Then I hear her yell, "404 GIRLLL!!!"

My eyes popped open that was code word for-

"Wow Wow Wow! Misty you're a sellout now?!" A voice I wished I never have to hear again broke through Jayden's and my kiss. My body tensed and Jayden felt it as well. I looked up to see the all and well smiling face of my ex-boyfriend Kurt Phelaps looking up at me. On his arm was a Spanish girl with brown wavy hair and over-exposing swimsuit she wore a snarl on her face like she was somewhat better than me.

My face was marked with disgust and anger that I found no words to reply back to him with.

He scoffed, "Where are my manners." He touched his bare chest.
"It's been a while Misty, you look different...really different." His eyes stopped looking over at me and fell on Jayden.

"Who are you?" He asked him.

Jayden looked to me for some sort of indication on who Kurt was but I was stuck, my throat was clogged and I couldn't find words the only thing I felt right now was anger. If there was any person I despised more than my mother it was Kurt Phelaps.

"Jayden...Misty's boyfriend." His eyes narrowed as he watched Kurt's slick smirk turn inward.

God, how did I use to think that was cute?

He scoffed again. "Boyfriend?" He looked at me. "Boyfriend?" He repeated.

He rolled his eyes like it was some sort of joke or something.

"Since when do you date white men, Mist?" He asked me.

"Don't call me Mist, we're not friends and we're not together anymore." I told him.

His eyes widened a bit. "Ohh...I see we got a new personality now." He turned his gaze onto the Spanish chick.

"This is Laudia Torres, my girlfriend." He stated.

Laudia Torres posed like someone was taking a photo. She looked retarded.

Jayden made a face at what she did as well and my eyes focused on Chrishell and Ron walking towards us. Her face was straight and strict no room for "Crazy Chrishell" right now it was just Chrishell...and you didn't want just Chrishell in your face.

"Oh hello, Kurt I didn't expect a broke nigga like you to be here in Maui." She stepped into the conversation.

Ron stiffed a laugh.

"Ah Chrishell its always nice to be reminded of the hood when you come." He joked back.

She snarled. "And who's this..one of your prostitutes pimp daddy?" She said in a sarcastically high-pitched voice.

"Well if I was the pimp I'd make sure you'd shut that mouth of yours." He stated.

Ron frowned. "You'd better watch the way you talk to my girl, man." Ron warned Kurt.

"Maybe you should control her." Kurt shrugged.

Ron was about to say something before I got up abruptly and stopped them.

"Kurt, I don't appreciate you coming over and throwing comments at my friends so if you would please step off and go bother somebody else, I'm asking you nicely." I said.

He looked me up and down and shook his head. "And what if I don't." He forced back.

I stepped into his face. "You wouldn't like the other option..NIGG-AAA!!" I sing-songed to him.

Chrishell laughed and Kurt stepped back.

"There's something fucking wrong you two bitches." He said grabbing his bitch and began walking away.

"YOU TOO NIGG-AAA!!" Chrishell and I both sang together.

The Spanish bitch flipped us off before they disappeared between the flock of people on the beach. I bit the inside of my cheek and made a motion to head back to the beach blanket for some more food. I could feel Jayden's presence behind me.

"Mist...who was that?" Jayden asked me.

I turned around abruptly and smiled sickly. "Someone I hope you never have to meet for the rest of the time we are here."
He gave me a look.

"Don't ask..don't tell."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.3K 18
Everyone knew Luca Novak: he was the school's bad boy. He was a drug dealer for a living, who sold drugs in both parts of town: the suburbs and the h...
259K 1.4K 8
They were a "missed connection" in high school. What happens when Dean and Jayden reconnect as adults?
1.3K 37 58
Louise owns a cafe with her college best friend Art. She loves coffee, sports, making money and making more money. Art is a vocalist of a very well-k...
184 14 22
book cover creds: @shootmejade on pinterest Tristian Liao and Natasha Best have never seen eye to eye since the 7th grade. Tristian was a ticking ti...