Imagines and One shots

By Eva_blossom_16

just gotta keep your eyes open and imagine it it's called daydreaming which means dreaming with your eyes open More

One shot
The First Night
deep red
we fell in love in October
CANYON
Runaway
SUNDAY
SUNDAY 2
short imagine
princess×bodyguard-1
princess×bodyguard-2
princess×bodyguard-3
princess×bodyguard-4
princess×bodyguard-5
princess×bodyguard-6
Friends to Lovers-2
Friends to lovers -3
Friends to Lovers -4
Friends to Lovers -5
𝔼𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥
𝒽𝓊𝓈𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
ℂ𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤*𝕩
ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ

Friends to Lovers -1

224 3 0
By Eva_blossom_16

"h/n, come on please i promise i won't leave you like last time" you whined as you pulled your boybest friend's hand in order to bring him with you for the picnic.

"Ugh fine" he said rolling his eyes and getting up from the couch. "YES" you screamed in joy.

H/n turned to look at you with a peculiar smirk on his face. "What's up you seem excited?" He asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Uhm yes I am, my best friend is coming with me, should I not be excited?" You asked with an annyoned look on your face.

"Of course you can darling" h/n said smiling. You blushed when he called you darling.

"Ok should I help you change?" You asked him innocently.

"You want to see me change?" H/n asked.

"Oh boy I meant that I want to help you in changing, like I'll tell you which clothes to wear, etc" you said rolling your eyes playfully.

"Ok, come here" he said. You walked along with him to his bedroom. He ruffled some clothes through his closet trying to find the best wear.

"What about this black shirt?" He asked. "ok and with what?" You asked him. "Blue jeans?" He asked "ok" you said smiling.

You saw him take out his house sweatshirt. "Wait did you take a shower?" You asked him with wide eyes.

"No i didn't come here and smell me" he said pulling you by your waist. "hey no no go change" you said as you turned around. "I don't mind you watching me change" he said.

You bite your lips and try to contain your excitement. You heard the zipper sound so after a few seconds you turned around.

You saw h/n he looked so good. His outfit hugged his body so perfectly. He looked so fine.

"Done staring?" He asked as he looked at me through the mirror while he combed his hair.

"Give it to me" you said. He furrowed his eyebrows "what?" He asked "your comb" you said. He handed you his comb and you made him sit on the bed.

You stood and combed his hair. H/n smiled at you, you were so focused on his hair, to which he got butterflies in his stomach.

"Done" you said with a smile "thank you" h/n said as he looked at his hair from the mirror "you welcome" you said and pressed a kiss on his cheek.

H/n sprayed his manly intoxicating scent all over himself and smirked. He wore on his signature gold watch and looked at you.

"Do you have swimming shorts for yourself?" You asked him "why do we need that?" He asked "because we need" you said and handed him a brown bag.

You made sure he packed one extra jeans and shirt, along with his underwear and his swiming shorts.

"God y/n it's like we're going out of station" h/n said as he looked at the bag. You giggled.

"Now come on let's go" you said and grabbed his hand.

"Where are we going actually?" H/n asked as y'all both got inside his car "uhm wait let me ask stefany for the location" you said.

You immediately messaged your friend Stefany and asked her to send you the location. She sent it in the group.

H/n turned on the location and started to drive.

(H/n outfit)

(Y/n outfit)
*******************

"Hello y/n where are you guys everyone has reached except for you and h/n" said Tommy through the phone call.

"I'm coming bro, the traffic is horrible, by the way are you waiting for us or or mainly for my cupcakes?" you asked to which h/n brust out in laughter. You giggled.

"What no why would I" said Tommy.

"Really, then I won't give you one cupcake" you said.

"No no, girl just get here soon" said Tommy and hung up.

You placed the phone down and joined
h/n in the laughter session.

Soon enough y'all both reached the spot. H/n parked the car and y'all both got down.

You carried your picnic basket which had all the twenty cupcakes in it.

H/n interlocked his fingers with yours and y'all both walked inside.

As y'all walked further, Y'all stepped in the sand. You saw your friends and you waved at them.

H/n smiled down at you. You soon ran to Stefany and Julia. You placed your basket down and y'all three did a group hug.

"After a long time" they beamed. You chuckled and nodded "yes yes how are you guys?" You asked as you walked with them.

But you stopped and turned towards h/n. You pulled him with you and yall sat down on the picnic bedsheet.

"Hi y/n" your friends said. "Hi dude?" You said. They all chuckled.

"What's up h/n you look zoned out" said noah. "Oh guys I'm not" said h/n shaki g his head and smiling.

You frowned. "Y/n see here my boyfriend gave me this one our two year anniversary" said Stefany as she showed you the necklace. "wow" you smiled and admired it.

"Y/n where are the cupcakes?" Asked Tommy. You turned to him and narrowed your eyes. "I thought you were interested in me coming and not my cupcakes" you asked as you pressed your hands against your basket filled with cupcakes.

Tommy showed you doe eyes. "nope" you said smiling.

Soon y'all started to eat the food. "h/n come here man i want to show you something" said baker as he pulled h/n towards his side.

Soon they both started to talk and smirk as baker showed h/n something on his phone.

"Let's have the pizza now" said Tommy as he opened the box of pizza. "Each one, one piece, only" said Tommy. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Says the one who acts greedy with others food" said Julia.

"Fine" said Tommy rolling his eyes.

"Wait lemme take a picture" you said.

"Ughh you" they all groaned except for   h/n who was smiling at you like an idiot.

Baker tapped h/n's shoulders, he looked at Baker with furrowed eyebrows. "I know you love her" said baker with a smirk to which h/n"s eyes widened. "What the heck, who the hell told you that?" He asked with flushed cheeks.

"See I know you love her" said baker. "shut up" said h/n rolling his eyes and looking back at y/n who was already staring at him with a smile, he smiled back at her.

"Are you ok?" She mouthed to him. He smiled at her and nodded.

Everyone took a slice of pizza and ate it. Y/n for up from the girls side and sat down near h/n.

She smiled at him and wrapped her hand around his bicep. H/n smiled down at you.

"Let's take pictures" you said smiling and held up your phone. You clicked selfies with h/n.

"Oh y/n enough clicking pictures with your boyfriend" said Julia.

H/n's eyes widened and so did yours. You blushed when she said that. Of course you liked h/n more than a friend but you are too shy to confess it.

H/n blushed. "Awe see he's blushing" everyone teased h/n. You smiled and looked up at him.

"Let's swim"

Everyone got up and started to undress and wear their swimming suit.

"H/n come" you told h/n. "Where?" He asked you. "our swimming suits is in your car" you said giggling and taking his  hand and dragging him.

You walked towards his car and opened the door. You pulled out your bikini.

"Ok go turn" you told him. He smirked and nodded. You walked behind the car and changed into your bikini.

H/n too changed in his swiming shorts.

You stuffed your clothes in the bag and walked to him. H/n's eyes widened when he saw you in your swiming bikini.

He immediately turned hard and got turned on.

After placing your bag inside you turned to h/n. You saw him changed too.

"Oh uhm y/n" h/n stuttered. You blushed as he looked at your body. "what happened?" You asked him "uhm nothing, you just wow, you look so beautiful" he said and blushed.

"Oh uhm thanks, you too look good" you said as you blushed. You both giggled and walked back to the beach.

Everyone were already playing in the water. You smiled and took h/n's hands and walked up to him with the water.

"Y/n come here" said baker and Julia. Yog smiled and walked towards them in the water.

You started to play with them and splashing water on them.

H/n was going on looking at y/n and smiled at how happy she was.

"So h/n any new lady in your life?" Asked Stefany. You looked at h/n. He blushed "no one" he replied.

You smiled when he said no one. H/n was pulled by one of his friends and they started to discuss on who their like.

Everyone knew that h/n liked y/n, it was obvious.

You walked out of the water and sat down on the bedsheet. You took one grape and ate it.

Suddenly h/n came and sat down next to you. You smiled at him.

Your eyes ran through his scar which was on the left side of his face on the eyebrow.

You softly traced it and h/n became overwhelmed.

You smiled softly at him. Y'all both stared into each other's eyes.

Julia, Stefany, tommy, Noah and baker saw y'all both. They smirked at one and another and then slowly walked towards y/n and h/n.

"Boo" they all said together.

You shook up in fear and blushed out of embarrassment.

Everyone started to laugh.

"Gosh we ruined their romantic moment" said Stefany as she giggled.

H/n smiled at y/n as she covered her face with her hands and blushed.

*****************

"Bye dude's" you said as you got inside    h/n's car. "Bye y/n, bye h/n don't forget to use protection" your friends said as they drove off.

You blushed. "These people" you said smiling and shaking your head.

H/n smiled at you and began to drive "so your coming to my house right?" Asked h/n, you nodded smiling.

Soon y/n and h/n reached his house. Y'all both got down.

"Ugh my legs are paining" you whined
h/n looked at you struggling. He was quick to carried you bridal style.

You blushed. "I can walk" you said smiling "I'm sure you can" said h/n as he shot you a wink.

You kissed his cheek. He carried the bags in one hand and you too.

Once he reached, he gently placed you down on the ground. You smiled at him.

"Thank you" you said and removed your shoes. You walked inside his house. H/n came along with you and sat down on the couch.

"H/n your house is so comfy" you moaned as you snuggled in the soft couch.

H/n smiled down at you. "Thank you darling" he said and pecked your head.

"We could order something for dinner, and then watch a movie" he said as he ran his fingers through your hair.

"Sounds good to me" you smiled as you closed your eyes.

"Now let's take a shower" he said. You nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 16.2K 37
"Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive." - Unknown
144 72 44
Trust; don't trust anyone, why do you care, what do you want, why do you trust me, I love you, I'm in love, you have a choice, I chose you, you look...
48.1K 355 32
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬/𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐞/𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 '𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲' 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚...
449 104 24
Love Romance Heartbreak