Aa Bi Jaa - Kareena

By lostfairy66

This story starts from Urmila track where again for the first time they meet......and how love blooms between... More

01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

05

1K 139 112
By lostfairy66

As Karishma was driving the Jeep, Haseena was sitting beside her, lost in her thoughts, that how will meet her mother, now she realize that meeting everyone else was easy but her real test is to meet her mother and convince her that she is not her daughter. Till now she met her five to six times when she was sleeping but now how will she do this. Haseena wondered if it is even possible for a mother not to recognize her own daughter.

Lost in her thoughts, the Jeep came to stop, and Karishma turned towards her, "Dekho, Urmila, ek baat achhe se samajh lo. Tum Ami ke samne koi galti ni kar skti. Unhone apni beti khoyi hai, toh tumhari kisi baat ka unka dil na dukhe, ye nahi bardasht karenge hum."

"Arey, befikar reh, kuch nahi karegi maa." she got up from the jeep and inhale a huge sum of air to ease her nervousness.

As they reached malaika opened the door and they entered, Ami was sitting on the couch, anxiously waiting. Haseena's heart raced as she saw her mother after so long. Ami's eyes met hers, and in that moment, both felt a flood of emotions.

Haseena felt a strom of emotions within her. She longed to rush into her mother's embrace, to feel the warmth of her and hear her comforting words. Tears welled up in Haseena's eyes as she fought the urge to run into her mother's arms. She wanted to hold her, to comfort her and tell her how much she  missed her.

Ami's eyes filled with tears as she looked at Haseena, her heart torn between joy and sorrow, joy to see the look alike of haseena and she can be haseena and sorrow that she is just look alike of haseena and she can't be haseena. for a moment there was a flicker of hope and warmth at the sight, but it was quickly overshadowed by a deep sense of grief and loss. Every feature, reminded her of her Haseena, who was no longer with her.

Her heart ached as she gazed at the girl who resembled with her daughter but not her daughter. It was as if a ghost from the past had come to visit, reopening wounds that had never truly healed.

Slowly, Ami approached Haseena, and upon reaching near her with a teary smile she placed her hand gently on her cheek. Haseena felt a warmth after feeling her mother touch.

"Ami, she is not Haseena." Karishma said, breaking the tension.

Ami nodded, tears welling up in her eyes. "I know, I know she is not my Haseena," she whispered.

Inwardly, Haseena thanked Ami, relieved that she didn't have to make any effort to convince her mother but she was unable to stand there for another moment to see her mother teary eyes.

"Kya reh asy hi khary rkhna ha kia puri rat mery ko." she said while moving towards couch.

Ami looked towards karishma in questionable manner. "yehi ha Ami ab tw."  she said holding her hands.

"Agar tum ny na btya hta ky haseena ni tw hum kbi yakeen ni kar paty ky yeh wo ni ha." Ami said looking at her back who was just trying to present unaware of them and observing home, to which karishma nodded, "hum b."

Karishma gently placed her hand across Ami's shoulder with a faint smile and teary eyes, before walking towards her. Haseena looked at them, feeling a surge of pride in Karishma gesture towards her mother. "How will I ever be able to say thank you for everything you have done for me, Karishma Singh?" Haseena thought to herself.

"Urmila, yeh toh tumhein pata chal gaya hai, yeh Haseena ki Ami hai, aur yahi rehna hai humein." Karishma turned towards Urmila and said.

"Han, sab samaj gaye ma yeh, ami han ab haseena ki Ami tw mri bi," she stepped closer to Ami and said "ma Ami Bula skti ha na."  to which Ami smile and said. "bilkul..... "

"Aur yeh malaika tm ny subh dkha ho ga." Karishma said pointing towards her who was standing on the left.

"han reh kia mast Khana banti ha ti reh tu."  Urmi went closed near her and said.

Malaika slide her hand on her face and before she could speak Urmila said "Kya reh Pushpa g sy training lay rhi ha" and she said ap ko ksy pta. "

"Dkh rha ha aur un ky students tw dur sy dikh jty han." Urmila said with a fake smile.

"Acha, Karishma, isko uska room dikha do aur khud bhi araam karo." Ami intervened.

Karishma nodded, "Ji, Ami, aap bhi jaiye, aaram kariye, subah milte hain."

"Aa jao, bag lekar," She then turned to Urmila, and they both headed upstairs but she glanced back and find Ami was still looking at her, "kia yeh sb itna aasan ta ya...... Khair I have to be more careful around Ami."

Karishma opened the door and gestured towards the room, saying, "Yeh tumhara room hai, aaj se sab kuch arrange karwa diya hai zaroorat ke liye.

"Yeh toh teri dilruba ka room hai." Urmila questioned knowing that it was not her.

"Nahi, yeh guest room hai." Karishma clarified.

"Toh uska room dikha na, main toh wahi rahungi." Urmila insisted, "

"Tum unki tarah dikhti ho sirf, ho nahi. Aur jo de diya hai, already bahut hai, ab woh nahi mil sakta tumhe." Karishma responded firmly.

"Acha, theek hai, gusa kiyun hti ha.Ab yeh bata, tera room kidhar hai?" Urmila questioned.

"Kiyun, kiyun Jana ha tmhen?" Karishma asked.

"Are, kabhi kuch kaam par sakti hai mujhe." Urmila quipped.

"Wo samne wala ha." Karishma pointed towards the door.

Haseena glanced towards the room, "Acha wo wla, theek hai, ab ja, mujhe sona hai."

"Theek hai." Karishma nodded, and left her room.

After freshening up, Haseena lay down on her bed and let out a deep sigh. "At least I am in my home now, with my people around," she thought to herself. "But Karishma Singh didn't gave Urmila my room it is understandable. but why is she sleeping in that room?" Haseena pondered and with having a lot of thoughts she drift off to sleep, a peace full sleep in her home.

Morning....

In the morning, she woke up after a full night sleep in last one month. she came out of her room when her eyes fall on her room she decided to visit her room. As she approached the door, she hesitated for a moment before slowly opening it. Inside, As Haseena stepped into her room, the familiar scent of her favorite perfume lingered in the air but as she inhale she noticed a slight blend of fragrance, wrapping her in a embrace of comfort. everything was on its own place. The soft glow of sunlight filtering through the curtains,  every corner held memories, every object a piece of her story. It was a place where she could truly be herself, familiar sights and sounds, she felt a sense of peace that she had struggled to find elsewhere.

She found everything exactly as she had left it, except for two new changes. Firstly, there was Karishma's presence, peacefully sleeping on her bed. Secondly, her picture frame, which used to sit on the table, was now in Karishma's hands who was holding that while sleeping.

Haseena felt a mix of emotions as she gazed at the scene before her. she was feeling a strange comfort in seeing Karishma there. Quietly, she approached Karishma and sat on the floor in front of her. she gently reached out to take the frame.

Haseena tried to gently take the frame from Karishma's hold, but it seemed she was holding it tightly, almost protectively. Despite her efforts, Karishma's grip on the frame remained strong. she hesitated, unsure of how to proceed she again tried.

But this made Karishma woke up with a jerk, pulling back her hand and the frame, unaware of what was happening. This sudden movement almost made Haseena lose her balance.

"Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?" Karishma glanced towards her and asked.

"Kya matlab, kya gira diya abhi mujhe?" Urmila, still recovering from the jolt, said

"Baat ko mat badlo."Karishma retorted.

"Poochne aayi thi tujhse ki kis waqt jaana hai station aur teri haath mein kuch dekha toh socha dekh lun kya hai." she said while getting up.

Karishma glanced at the frame, and Urmila looked at her with a thoughtful manner and asked. "Waise, yeh teri dilruba ka room khud rakh lia aur mujhe woh dediya kyun?"

"Jo hai shukar manao." Karishma, rising to her feet, replied and look at her who was roaming around the room while observing.

"Are wah, kya variety hai uske paas,"Urmila opened the wardrobe but as she tried to take out one shirt. "Kya hai, isko kyun nikala?"
Karishma swiftly snatched it away, questioning.

"Ab us ka role hai, toh room sahi uske kapde bhi toh dene honge." Urmila responded.

"Nahi, hum tumhein aise naye kapde lay kar dyn gy par yeh wale nahi." Karishma disagreed put back shirt in wardrobe.

"Kya baat hai, uska kamra, uski photo, uske kapde... kya chal raha hai?" Urmi teased with a playful smile.

"Tumse matlab?" Karishma replied and turned away.

"Humse hi toh matlab hai, Karishma Singh." Karishma's heart skipped a beat as she looked back at her and wishpered."Madam Sir."

"Toh bataiye, yeh sab kya hai Karishma singh?" haseena said maintaining her aura, approached her.

Karishma felt a surge of anxiety coursing through her veins like a wave. Every step Haseena took felt like each one bringing her closer to the exposure of what Karishma was hiding.

She momentarily lost in the moment, stumbled over her words, "Woh... madam sir, wo hum...." before she could say anything more, her trance was broken by Malaika's knock on the door. "Didi, Ami bula rahi hai aapko breakfast ke liye," she said.

Karishma whose trance was now broken, with furious eyes, looked towards Urmila, ready to retort, but before she could say anything, Urmila intervened, " Condition no 4 Gussa nahi karegi bilkul be." Karishma closed her eyes and took a deep breath controlling her anger and she looked towards her and held her hand, led her outside, and closed the door behind her.

Earlier I thought I will end this in 5 chapters but it's Impossible..... You have to bear more chapters....

Ignore grammatical errors....

Do share your precious thoughts and do vote if you like it.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 2.4K 19
The story starts after mission jeet..Haseena is heartbroken and Anubhav is guilt striken and somewhere heartbroken too but doesn't acknowledge it yet...
84.6K 10.6K 53
This is a continuation of my first story UNEXPECTED ... Also i will upload first chapter directly as introduction of characters is already done in fi...
25.4K 3.5K 36
Kareena Love story πŸ¦‹β£οΈ
60.6K 5.6K 18
This diary, bound in worn leather and filled with pages yellowed by time, holds the raw and unfiltered emotions of a soul weighed down by immense pai...