Chasing my lovely wife.

Per JinxCoffin

Caleb immediately slapped an envelope on Neli's face when she entered the villa. She looked at him and saw he... Més

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.

Chapter 42.

2.2K 78 5
Per JinxCoffin

Hazel woke up in an unfamiliar room, she was no longer in an abandoned room but she was surprised because it seemed like she was in a hotel room. She immediately got up from the bed to go in front of the mirror to look at her face, she wanted to know if everything that had happened to her last night was just a dream.

Her chest immediately heave when she saw her naked body after she removed the blanket that was covering her, her whole body felt cold as if cold water had been poured on her because of what she saw.

She felt her body sore but her head was light, she also noticed the bruises and scars all over her body which made her blood boil in anger. She got up and looked at the mirror and saw some scars on her face as well, she was enraged when she remembered what happened last night, that crazy woman got the nerve to ruin her face. She needs to get revenge on Neli for what she did to her, she doesn't need anyone else anymore because she will kill her herself.

She put on a robe that was hanging in the bathroom when she couldn't find her own clothes, she couldn't remember why she ended up in the hotel but she knew that Neli was the one behind what was happening to her. She took her bag and quickly left the room, when she opened the door she was surprised to see several reporters outside.

"Are the photos circulating on social media were real?"

"Did you sleep with a lot of men Ms. Hazel?"

"Do you know those men who were in the photos?"

"Is Mr. Caleb was the real father--."

She immediately closed the door to hide, she couldn't understand what the reporters asked her but she suddenly felt nervous. What photos of her are circulating on social media, shouldn't they be asking about her pregnancy?

She took her phone out of her bag and quickly opened her social media, she felt a chills run through her body when she saw a photos of her naked with two men sleeping next to her. She was furious, it's a recent photo because she noticed her body was full of bruises and scars and she knew Neli was the one behind it.

She called the information desk when she found out that she was in a hotel, she complained about the reporters outside her room and ordered to make them leave. A few minutes later she received a call from the hotel management and said that they had dismissed all the reporters.

Except her clothes, Neli's men left all her belongings in the hotel. She called her assistant, Paula, and sent her location to her so she could pick her up.

About half an hour later, her assistant came to the hotel.

"What have you done Ma'am Hazel?" she said anxiously. "The photos of you naked sleeping with men were all over social media."

She immediately gave her a hard slap on the cheek which surprised her assistant.

"And you did nothing at all to stop those fake photos from spreading?" she was furious. "What kind of manager and assistant are you if you couldn't even do that!"

"Ma'am, I'm trying my best--."

"Don't give me bullshit, Paula!" she shouted. "You are so useless, you couldn't even prevent the media from spreading my fake photos and you even have the nerve to say in front of me that you're doing your fucking best?"

She saw Paula's face darkened which irritates her, she couldn't even do her job properly. Is she mad because she's useless?

"Arrange a press conference within two day, I will provide the list of all the reporters that you will invite and tell them that I will answer all their stupid questions." she said to her. "Make sure that no other reporters can enter my press conference."

"Yes, Ma'am." she heard Paula answered indifferent.

After she instructed Paula what she should do at her press conference, they left the hotel. She went straight to Christian's bar because she wanted to know the condition of the old woman and Caleb in the hospital so she could plan her next move.

When she entered Christian's room she saw him drinking alone inside, she immediately approached him then hugged him from behind.

"Babe." he called him softly. "Why are you drinking alone?"

She got worried when he didn't answer so she quickly went in front of him, she was afraid that something bad had happened and that he would change his mind about helping her.

"What happened--."

"What happened to your face?" Christian's eyes widened in concern when he saw her face. "Are you all right?"

She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the worried on his face, he was the only person who could help her so she wouldn't let him get away from her.

"No." she took the glass of whiskey from his hand and drink it. "I'm not alright."

"Hazel, are you crazy!" he said angrily. "You are pregnant!"

"Relax Christian, I'm not pregnant."

Perhaps Christian worried that drinking alcohol would harm the child inside her belly that's why he yelled at her. Hazel laughed when she saw the anger and worried on Christian's face disappeared, he seemed relieved when he found out that she was not pregnant.

She sat on the sofa next to him and poured herself a whiskey on the empty glass.

"You lied?" he asked her. "Why did you announce that you were pregnant when you were not?"

"Well, because that was my plan to begin with. You know that I have to get pregnant within a month to be part of the Valdez family, right?" Christian nodded. "And that is the right time and place to announce my pregnancy so that the public will immediately know what happened to me."

"But you told me that nothing happened between the two of you and what if Caleb knows the truth?"

"No one knows what really happened that night except for the two of us, Caleb didn't know anything because he was unconscious and was drugged. Now that I had announced that I'm pregnant, Mrs. Carmen can't do anything but to welcome me to their family." she sips the whiskey. "By the way, how's the old woman and Caleb in the hospital?"

"Still unconscious." Christian answered indifferently causing her to frown, she felt something was off. "I heard that because of Grandma's age, she is now in a critical condition and they were still waiting for Caleb to wake up."

"That awesome!" she said happily. "I don't need to think about that old woman anymore, I can now focus my plan on how to kill Neli."

"Caleb's wife?"

"She's the one who ruined my face so I want her to suffer more than I did." she said enraged. "She tortured and almost killed me last night."

"Why would she do that to you?"

"I don't know." she answered then drink the whiskey from her glass. "Perhaps she had an idea that I am the one who planned the assassination of that old woman and her that's why she did that, that's why I have to killed her before she could even say something to Caleb."

"What's your plan then?"

"I need your men first, I have a press conference the day after tomorrow and I need to hire them to become my bodyguards." she said, fortunately he didn't refuse to give her a bodyguard. "I need them to protect me so I won't be kidnapped again by Neli's bodyguards and you need to observe their actions in the hospital, tell me if they have any plans."

"Okay."

"And after I deal with those stupid reporters tomorrow, I will begin my plan to kill that shameless woman."

She smiled when she noticed Christian's cooperation, of couse, once her plan become successful, it will benefit him as well. She promised him that she would return to his position of being the heirs once she became a part of the Valdez family and marry Caleb.

But of course, all of it was a lie.

When all her plans happen, she will make him disappear as well because he already knows a lot about what she's doing so after she finishes her plan and kills Neli and the old woman, he will be the next.

-----

After Hazel left the bar, Christian immediately took his phone under the table and pressed the stop button of the recording. He was fortunate to find out that Hazel is not pregnant, which just means that he has no responsibility for her.

When he saw the news about her pregnancy in the morning he felt worried and anxious, he knows it is his child and he suddenly regretted everything he did but he couldn't do anything because it was his own mistake. He planned to take responsibility for Hazel, he will just take her away from the city so that she will stop messing with his family and they will just live quietly in the province.

But it seems that his heart is being squeezed as he thinks that he will be with Hazel for the rest of his life if he does that thing, now that he has realized her wrongdoings and how evil that woman was, he can no longer imagine why he liked her back then.

So he was relieved knowing that she was not pregnant and that he was not responsible for her.
It was past six at night when he thought of leaving his room, he went to the bar to find his friend.

"Ronnie, take care of the bar."

"Are you going somewhere?"

"I need to go to the hospital."

He decided to inform Caleb's wife about the conversation between him and Hazel, he knows that the couple had gone through a lot of hardships especially Caleb's wife because of Hazel and that is the only thing he knows how to help them.

He was about to leave when he heard a man's scream.

"What the hell, are you crazy?!"

He saw a man holding a woman's arm, he sighed then shook his head, he felt irritated at the thought that there would always be stubborn customers.

He immediately approached the drunk man and held him by the arm then looked at him intently.

"What the fuck--."

"You're drunk so you need to go home." he said to him.

The man's drunkenness seemed to disappear when he saw who he was.

"C-Christian, w-why are you... here?" the drunken man asked nervously.

"What are you doing here?"

He heard the woman next to him say in astonishment, when he turned to her, he couldn't help raising his eyebrow.

"Ohh." he exclaimed when the drunk man suddenly pulled his arm that he was holding and ran away from them.

He turned again to the woman beside him, she looks familiar but he doesn't know where he saw her, a few seconds later a scene suddenly entered his mind.

"Ahh, lady milk?"

"What?" she asked in disbelief while raising an eyebrow. "Lady... what?"

"You're Caleb's wife stepsister, right?" he said and raised his eyebrow. "But what are you doing here, minors are not allowed@$#¥£^€!"

"Quiet!" she said after covering his mouth. "And I'm not a minor anymore, I'm sev-- eight... teen next..."

"Hmmm?"

"Next..."

"Hmmm???"

"I will turn eighteen in the next three months."

He crossed his arms on his chest and looked at her from head to toe, no one would think that she's a minor. She looked a little more mature compared to when he saw her last night, perhaps because of her make-up and clothes. But her clothes are too revealing for her to wear, especially at her age so he removed his coat and put it on her shoulder.

"I don't need--."

"I will bring you home."

"Rhence..." three women suddenly approached them "Is this man bothering you?"

"Hey, what do you want from our friend?"

"You want us to call the police?"

"Guys, I'm fine." Lady milk answered. "I know him."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.5M 74.9K 34
Christian Hendrix's story (straight out of Coffee And Papers) * * * His heart was broken by the rejection from his one true love and now, a possible...
1M 27.3K 44
Book #2 [Sequel to 'All About Revenge'] [COMPLETED] ***** "I can't do this anymore." I said as ano...
301K 14.9K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...
1.4M 50.2K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...