Harry Styles Fanfiction - Rem...

By harrystyles_stories_

Y/n Y/l/n, a 21 year old, successful singer, disappeared for two years without anyone knowing the reason. She... More

Chapter 201
Chapter 202
Chapter 203
Chapter 204
Chapter 205
Chapter 206
Chapter 207
Chapter 208
Chapter 209
Chapter 210
Chapter 211
Chapter 212
Chapter 213
Chapter 214
Chapter 215
Chapter 216
Chapter 217
Chapter 218
Chapter 219
Chapter 220
Chapter 221
Chapter 222
Chapter 223
Chapter 224
Chapter 225
Chapter 226
Chapter 227
Chapter 228
Chapter 229
Chapter 230
Chapter 231
Chapter 232
Chapter 233
Chapter 234
Chapter 235
Chapter 236
Chapter 237
Chapter 238
Chapter 239
Chapter 240
Chapter 241
Chapter 242
Chapter 243
Chapter 244
Chapter 245
Chapter 246
Chapter 247
Chapter 248
Chapter 249
Chapter 250
Chapter 251
Chapter 252
Chapter 253
Chapter 254
Chapter 255
Chapter 256
Chapter 257
Chapter 258
Chapter 259
Chapter 260
Chapter 261
Chapter 262
Chapter 263
Chapter 264
Chapter 265
Chapter 266
Chapter 268
Chapter 269
Chapter 270
Chapter 271
Chapter 272
Chapter 273
Chapter 274
Chapter 275
Chapter 276
Chapter 277
Chapter 278
Chapter 279
Chapter 280
Chapter 281
Chapter 282
Chapter 283
Chapter 284
Chapter 285
Chapter 286
Chapter 287
Chapter 288
Chapter 289
Chapter 290

Chapter 267

58 1 1
By harrystyles_stories_

December 2018
**YOUR POV**
The next day, I decided to go out by myself and have a nice breakfast in Paris and have some time out for myself. I went to shop just a little bit, looking for something I could get for Harry as a little gift from our favorite city. Later, the band and I all had lunch together before we eventually had to get to the arena for soundcheck.

When we arrived, I got out of the car in the back of the arena where already hundreds of fans were queuing what made my heart warm, realizing this was really finally happening and they were here. They came to see me.
When they saw me, they instantly started to cheer and call my name, waving as they stood at the barricade that was set up by security.
I decided to head over there to meet some of them and take some pics.

„Y/n! Y/n oh my god!"
„Can we take a picture please!"
„We love you Y/n!"

They all called at the same time.

„Hiii guys! Love you too!" I said right back at them before took pics with as many as I could.

They were so calm and respectful when I stood there and talked to them what I really appreciated.

„How are you, Y/n? Are you okay?" One of them asked sincerely worried.

„I'm doing really good, darling. Thanks for asking."

„I'm really glad then, because we were all SO scared." They said.

„Oh god, I'm sorry, guys. It was a scary time, yeah, but everything's okay now."

I kept on chatting with them for another while until I had to go inside for rehearsals.
Soundcheck was done and it all went perfectly well, just as planned.
I went to hang out with the band in the green room for a while, but my mind kept on drifting to Harry, knowing he was on his flight to LA right now. His plane took off early in the morning, so he should land soon, maybe in an hour or two.

„Guys, I'll be outside, need some air." I informed the band at some point as I got up from where I was sat next to my guitar player.

„Nervous for your first show back?" She asked with a smile.

„No, no. At least not yet." I chuckled. „Just wanna try to reach my husband. See if he landed." I told her.

„Riiight. He's headed to Los Angeles, right?"

„Yep, he's got some shows there."

„Sounds nice. Tell him I say hi if he already landed." She said just before I left the room.

There was one night where my band, Harry's band, Harry and I went out to a bar to hang out and that was when everyone kind of connected with each other and became closer ever since which was great, as we would all sit at the studio sometimes, throwing out ideas for this and that.

I went to the quietest place there was at the moment. The stage. I went up there, but before I tried to call Harry, I stood at the front of it where my mic stand already was, sat down so my legs would dangle over the edge and I looked out there at all the empty seats and the giant floor where thousands of people would soon stand.

I took this small moment of that feeling in, that feeling of finally being on the right track again. I felt like everything was perfect now.

Eventually, I grabbed my phone and just when I was about to unlock it, Harry's picture popped up and it started ringing.
I smiled and instantly picked up the phone.

„Hey, was just about to call and check in." I told him.

„Hi sweetie." I could tell he was smiling too, but he also sounded tired.

„You sound exhausted, Haz."

„I am. The flight was shit, but just got to our house now. It's 8 am here and I'm jetlegged." He told me all at once.

„Aww, I'm sorry, baby. Get some sleep then or just try to relax."

„I think if I sleep now, the jetleg will get even worse so I'll probably try to stay awake for as long as I can. I'll see if someone is livestreaming your show so I can watch you smash it."

„That's sweet of you, H. Just soundchecked actually, I'm just waiting for it to start now." I said.

„Sounds great. I'm so proud of you." He said lovingly.

„Thank you." I chuckled. „How is the house by the way? Everything as it should be?" I wondered as we haven't been there for a while now and I always had this paranoia someone would break in whenever we weren't around even though I knew security was always there.

„Everything good, yeah. Found the shirt and the earrings you've been looking for for so long, I'll bring them when I leave again."

„No way! I thought I lost those earrings for good and left the shirt at the beach when we were on our honeymoon. Please don't forget them."

„I won't." He chuckled. „Already packed everything."

„Thank you. I-." I got interrupted by one of the crew members.

„Y/n, doors open in a minute, you need to get backstage."

„I'll be gone in a sec!" I called back, standing up and making my way backstage. „Sorry where was I? Anyways, the band says hi by the way."

„Say hi right back then." He told me. „You know what, I'm too tired to stay awake for ages, I'll take a quick nap before I watch your show." He admitted.

I giggled at that. „I'll leave you to it then."

„Okay, love you. Bye, baby."

„Love you too, H. Bye." I hung up the phone and watched from backstage as they opened the doors and fans started to run into the arena, fighting for a spot at barricade.

I smiled, watching them for a while until it was time for the opener to start his set that I watched for a little bit as well before I got called to my dressing room for hair and make up.
I changed into my outfit and as time went on, eventually it was time for my performance.

The intro started as I stood right behind the stage. The lights turned off and the fans went wild. I made my way out there when it was my cue to go and started the song, making the fans scream even more before they started to sing along.

I could never describe what feeling came over me, seeing the full arena and everyone dancing and singing along as if their lives depended on it.

„Well hello Paris!" I said into the mic after I finished the first two songs. „I'm baaaaack!"

They immediately all cheered, making my heart so full of love.

„I just wanna start the show by saying some things first. This is my first show back after a very long time. Most of you probably know by now that that's because I had to fight cancer again. It wasn't a great time, but I did it and I'm so incredibly grateful. Grateful that I'm here and grateful that all of you are here and came out to see me for this special night. Paris has always been a special place to me so it was important to me to open the tour here." I said, making them all cheer again. „Thank you for all your support during everything. It means the absolute world to me." I said. „You know you all look absolutely beautiful tonight. Now, let's have some fun!" I said before the intro of the next song of the set started.

After the show, I couldn't believe that I just did this, that it happened after everything that's happened the past year and a half. I forgot how good it felt doing a show, how much joy and happiness it really brought me.
Opening night was special and I was more than ready for night two in Paris.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
13.1K 356 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
6.3K 331 45
"Someday when you leave me I bet these memories follow you around" "I'd never forget you as long as I live" "Hold on to the memories they will hold...
229K 6.4K 50
✔️ COMPLETE ✔️ Meg's someone who finds her past dark as the pits of hell. Something she's not proud of. Something she regrets. Who knew one thing you...