Chemistry

By ChojisWife

This is a story about a plus sized senior in high school who falls for a guy she never thought would even giv... More

Characters
First Day of Senior Year
Group Date
Alphas
Skin
Promises
Your Past
Updated Charcters
Mistakes
Ease
Princess Tiana
Family Meeting
New Beginnings
Parents
Author's Note
Christmas Dinner
Custody Battle
Doctor Visits
Author's Note
Valentine's Day
Nice For What?!
Author's Note
Stallion
Author's Note
Family Time
Baby Fever
Party Time
Brewster
Honey Moon
Jealous and Jellyfish
Turkey Day
You Can Have Whatever You Like
Birthday Girl
Icey
Tis The Season
Cheers to Us
Memories To Be Made

A Love Like Ours

75 2 0
By ChojisWife

(A FEW POV SWITCHES BETWEEN THEM)

Misha's POV
The past month or so has been anything short of extraordinary but now Valentine's Day is tomorrow and Dave has been being home gifts all week. "Babe... I know you love me and I love you just as much, but this is a lot. He looks at me and says. "I don't think so, I haven't went bankrupt yet." He laughs and I roll my eyes and get off the couch. He walks over to me and helps me up. "You know I can still move around, the baby not that big yet." She shows his head then holds my hand as I walk into the kitchen.

"So when is the doctor appointment?" "It was tomorrow but I rescheduled it for next week so we can see the gender if I calculated correctly." He laughs as he leans against the counter as I look through the fridge. I look through the fridge then close it and take out the ice from the freezer. I fill up my mug then refill the ice tray and put it back. I sit on the couch and Dave sits next to me. I start crunching on my ice and he asks. "So what we doing tomorrow?" I side eye him as he turns on the tv. "You not planning anything?" He looks at me and shrugs.

"Ion know." I roll my eyes and start watching tv. He reaches for my ice but I move it away. "You want my ice but didn't even ask me to be your valentine." "You're always my valentine." "Tuhh." He chuckles and pulls me onto his lap. "This hormones might be upsetting you." I look at him and roll my eyes. "Whatever." He laughs then kisses down my neck as I moan. "See, stop actin crazy." I wave him off and continue eating my ice.

After a while his phone starts to ring. "Wassup Derek. Yeah it's in her bag... yeah the second one. Okay, thanks." He hands up and I wait for him to speak. "He was looking for socks." I nod and turn back to the tv. "But I do have something planned for tomorrow. I just wanted to see what you'd say." I look at him and laugh a bit. "I wouldn't have been upset, just extremely shocked." He licks his lips as he nods. "That's understandable." I lean against him as he continues and I eat my ice. "You wanna go out today?" I sits up and turns to him. "Where?"

"Don told me about this place called Chill Zone, they have an ice machine and shaved ice." I nod and gets up. "I'll get dressed." He nods as he watches my ass as I walk down the hall and into our bedroom.

Dave's POV
I lick my lips as I rub my hands down my face and smile. I get up a few minutes later and head into the room to grab my wallet. When I walk in Mimi has on her makeup as she's putting on a green romper. I lick my lips as I walk over to her. "You need some help." I rub my hands on her ass then smack it. She looks back at me and laughs. "You can lotion me up."

I grab the lotion off the dresser and make my way over to her on the bed. I put some coco butter in my hands then rub them on her legs and feet. I apply some more and run it on her thighs. When I finish I stand up as she watches me. "You ready baby?" She nods as she stands and we grab our things and make our way out. I lock the door behind us and we get into the car. We buckle in then I start to drive. After about 30 minutes we park in front of the shop and hop out. I walk around and grab her hand as we walk inside. We walk through the doors and walk over to the counter.

"Welcome to Chill Zone, can I start you off with any samples?" Mimi nods and looks over the flavors. "Can I try the green apple?" She gives her a sample and she tries it. She gives us a few more samples then we pick our flavors. I get cherry and Mimi gets a fruit punch and pineapple mixed snow cone. We go off to the side and wait for our order. "You want anything else baby?" She looks over the menu then says. "Let me finish this then we'll see." I nod my head and pull her into me as we wait for our order.

She calls our number and I pay as Mimi grabs our tray. We go over to a table and sit down. "Hopefully this will help your cravings." She smiles at me as she takes a bite of her snow cone. She moans as she eats it and I bite my lips. "Don't make me take from you." She laughs and waves me off and I start eating my snow cone. "This really is helping... Do you think you can get me a cup of ice tho?" I laugh and nod as I get up. I walk over to the counter and smile at the worker. "Hi can I get a cup of ice please?" She looks at me and nods excitedly and fills up a large cup of ice.

I take out some money and she waves me off. "It's on me... I mean the house." I grab the cup and shake my head as I leave $10 on the counter before walking away. I take the cup back to the table and set it in front of Mimi. "Here you go baby." She kisses me then I sit back down and we continue to eat. After a while of talking and laughing we finish our things. I look over at the menu and ask her again. "You want anything else?" She looks over then nods. "I just want a big cup of shaved ice." We stand up and walk hand in hand to the counter. The girl looks at us then puts on a fake smile.

"What can I help you with?" "Can I get a large cup of shaved ice?" She nods at me then taps the screen a bit. "Anything else?" She looks at Mimi then down at the screen so Mimi says. "No that's all." I hand her $10 again and she hands me back the change. After a minute or so she brings back the cup. "Have a great day." She looks me over and Mimi just laughs then walks away. As we walk over to some seats, she looks up at me then says. "The laugher was very necessary, otherwise I wouldn't have anymore ice." I laugh and pull her onto my lap as I sit down. "You know I'm yours." She laughs and says. "WE know that but they don't."

I shake my head and wrap my arms around her. "You smell so good." She smiles and takes a bit of the ice. "Thank you baby." I rub her stomach with one hand and her thigh with the other. I rub close to her inner thigh and she shifts in my lap. "I'm trying to enjoy my ice." I leans her against me as I say. "You worried about ice right now?" She looks back at me and I lick my lips then bite it. "Okay well at least before we go take a few pictures. I wanna show these to the babies." I laugh and grab her cup as she poses.

Liked by 30,472 others
DaveEast She's GORGEOUS 😍
view comments
Cenzo 😌😌
K.Brewster 😍😍 sis in law so pretty!!
Mrs.TianaCarter @K.Brewster literally!😍

I check the time and see it's almost 3:30. "Okay ma, your hair appointment starts soon. Let's get back to the house." She stands up and I do the same then we walk out together, going to the car. I open her door and kisses me before she gets in. I close the door behind her then make my way around the car and get in. I start the car and we make our way home.

Once we get home, I open the door for us and she walks in first. "You change into something comfortable and I'll get everything ready." She kisses me then goes off down the hall and into the bedroom. I move the table out the way then go into the bedroom and grab her vanity chair. I take it to the living room then set it down. As I'm walking back into the room, Mimi is walking out with the bag she got from the beauty supply. I take it from her hands and we walk into the living room. She takes the bag from me then starts to set everything out.

As we're sitting on the couch the doorbell rings so I get up and answer it. I open the door and Pam comes in. "Hi Dave." "Hey Pam." She smiles then walks over to Mimi and hugs her as I lock the door. "Hey girl, last time I saw you, you ain't have this much hair." They pull away and Mimi says. "I know... I'm glad you were finally back in town." They laugh and walk over to the chair. I walk over to Mimi and kiss her before pulling away. "Ima go in the room while you get your hair done." She nods and sits down as Pam starts setting the hair up on the hooks. I excuse myself then walk to the bedroom.

I go into the closet and grab some shorts and shirt then go over to my dresser for my boxers. I go into the bathroom and turn on the shower after setting my clothes down. I get undressed then pee before getting in the shower. After washing myself a few times, I rinse off then get out the shower and dry off. I do my hygiene and lotion myself then get dressed. I pick up my clothes then put them in the hamper and make my way out the bathroom. I grab my phone off the end of the bed then sit down and turn on the tv. I get comfortable then put on a movie and wait for them to be done.

I wake up to Misha sitting on the bed next to me. I open my eyes and look over to her. "Your hair looks pretty baby." She smiles at me and puts her hand in my cheek before kissing me. "Thank you baby. Pam just left, so I ordered us some tacos since it's pretty late." "What time is it?" "8:42." I nod surprisingly as I say. "The last braided took way longer." She laughs and rubs my chest. "Pam is a fast braider. When she was younger she use to have braiding contests with her sister to see who can braid the fastest. Now she's a really fast braider that's why when I seen she was coming out here this month, I had to get my hair done."

I sit up as I nod. "Well that's good." She nods and stands up as her phone goes off. "I'll be back." I stand up and walk behind her as she walk out the door. We walk into the door and I open it so she can grab the food. She hands him $20 then I close and lock the door. We sit on the couch and she takes the food out so we can eat. She turns on the tv and we continue watching her show as we eat.

After finishing most of our food, I throw the trash away as Mimi walks into the bedroom. I go back into the living room and straighten everything up then turning off the tv. I turn off the lights then walk down the hall into the bedroom. Mimi is in the shower so I go in and wash my hands then brush my teeth. She turns off the water and steps out then wraps the towel around herself. She walks over to the sink and I step out her way so she can brush her teeth. I kiss her cheek then go into the room and get into bed. A few minutes later she walks into the room wearing her pink silk pajamas. She gets into bed and I pull her against me.

"You smell good baby." I kiss her neck then down her jaw. She starts to laugh so I kiss her cheek then her lips. "I can't wait for tomorrow baby. I know I did a lot this week so I kept it simple." She smiles as she nods then kisses me. "Good." We laugh a bit then after a while I start to close my eyes. She rubs my hand as I wrap it around her waist. "Goodnight baby." I kiss her shoulder then say. "Goodnight ma." I rub her stomach as I listen to her quietly giggle at the tv while I fall asleep.

When I wake up Mimi is already awake. "How long you been up?" She looks away from her phone and over at me. "Just a few minutes I was texting my mom about Kai." "How is she?" She smiles as she says. "She's good she's eating lunch right now." I look at the clock and see it's 12:08 so I nod. I get out of bed and stretch before turning to Mimi. "Ima go get your gifts, I'll be right back." She nods and I go into the baby's room then take out her gifts from the empty room. When I go back into the bedroom she has a box and some blue flowers in her hand as she sits on the middle of the bed.

I set her bag down and kiss her as I lean on the bed. I pull her to me and stand straight up as she wraps her arms around me. "Thank you baby." I kiss her again and she pulls away. "Open it first." I take the box then open it to see a Cuban bracelet. "Misha... how much you spend on this?" She smiles and shakes her head. "It doesn't matter. The point is, I got you this because I know you always wanted one so I got you the best one." I pull her into another hug then lift her off the bed so she can stand. I pull away as I hold her waist. "I love it ma thank you."

She smiles at me then I grab her gift bag and hand it to her. She takes out a limited edition Valentine's Day pajama set from VS. She smiles then pulls out the bear holding $5k. She looks at me and I laugh as I pull her against me. "This is not simple." I shrug as I say. "It's my version of simple." We laugh a bit then she turns around and kisses me. "Thank you baby I love it." "This means you accept me as your Valentine." I kiss her then continue. "You can't take it back." I smack her ass and she laughs as she sets her things on the bed. She opens the strawberries then turns to me as she bites into it.

I bite my lip as I look at her lips. She smiles as she chews and I look up to her eyes. I shake my head and chuckle as she holds it out to me. I take a bite then lick my lips. After I'm done chewing I say. "It's your favorite, Belgium chocolate." She smiles as she nods then kisses me. "Mhmm." We pull away and I take her hand. "Instead of dinner, we're gonna go to lunch. I want you to wear whatever makes you look sexy." She looks at me for a second then says. "Can I pick both of our outfits?" I nod and she walks into the closet as I sit on the bed, watching her.

After a few minutes she comes out the closet holding our clothes. She sets them on the bed and I pull her to me. I look over her picturing her in her brown dress. "That is definitely sexy ma." She bites her lip then kisses me before pulling away. "I'm gonna start the shower for us." I smack her ass as she walks away then into the bathroom. I look at my outfit and it's a white t shirt with blue jeans and a matching brown jacket. I go over to the dresser to grab my boxers and her black thong with a heart in the back. I take it into the bathroom and set them on the counter. Mimi is already undressing so I start taking off my clothes too. We get in the shower and I grab the soap and we start washing each other.

As we rinse off I run my hands down her sides. "If you keep rubbing against me ima wet my hair." I laugh and take a few steps back. "My bad, you just look so good." I kiss her neck then turn her around. I kiss again as she rubs her hands down my chest. I grab her hand and move it lower into my dick. She rubs it as she looks into my eyes. I moan lowly and she smiles up at me and kisses me again. I turn us around so her back is against the wall as I continue to kiss her. She moans in my mouth and I pull away after a few seconds. "We'll save the rest for later." I kiss her one last time then turn off the water and we get out.

We dry off then brush our teeth before putting on our underwear. I take her hand and lead us into the bedroom. We start to get dressed then put on deodorant and some lotion. I go into the bathroom and brush my hair as she styles hers. When we're finally ready I grab my wallet and phone as she grabs her purse then we make our way out to the car. I take her hands after locking the door behind us. She gets in the car and I close the door behind her then make way around the car and get in.

As we pull into the parking lot I look for a spot then park the car and we get out. I take her hand and we walk inside the restaurant. "Welcome, table for 2?" I nod and the host takes us to our table. "A waiter will be with you shortly." He nods to us then excuses himself. Mimi looks around and smiles. "This place is nice, seems really expensive." I chuckle a bit then nod. "Sum like that." The waitress walks over to us and greets us. "My name is Renee and I'll be your waitress for this afternoon. Can I start you off with any drinks?" We nod and Mimi orders our drinks. "Okay I'll be back with your ice waters shortly." She excuses herself then walks away.

"You really look beautiful baby." She smiles at me as she says. "Thank you, you tell me all the time." "Wouldn't want you to forget it." We laugh a bit and the waitress brings our drinks over. She sets them down then takes out her notepad. "Are you ready to order?" I nod and order our meals. "I'll have the crusted salmon and pasta. For my beautiful wife, I'll get them chicken Alfredo." She writes it down the excuses herself again. She takes a sip of her water then puts it back down. I take out my phone and grab her hand as I take a picture of her.

Liked by 28,367 others
DaveEast The BEST view
view comments
Mr.DonCarter Black love 🤎
K.Brewster 😍😍

We talk for a bit then the waitress comes back with our food and sets it down. "Can I get you anything else." "No we're good, thank you." She smiles at us then walks away. I look over at Mimi to see her taking a sip of her water. "I really appreciate you Dave." I nod and lick my lips. "As do I." We laugh a bit then we start to eat. "You like it?" She looks up at me as she chews and nods. "It's great. You always had a good taste in restaurants." I chuckle as I take a bite of my salmon. "I'm a man who loves to eat, I gotta know the good spots." She nods and we continue to talk as we eat our lunch.

She sets her fork down and looks over to me. We start to clean our hands with the wipes as she says. "Lunch was great baby. I really enjoy spending our alone time together." I nod my head as I take her hand. "So do I and I know we've went through a lot last year, but it's gonna be different this time. We don't have to worry about anyone or anything, I just gotta make sure I keep you and my babies happy and safe." I kiss the back of her hand as she smiles at me. "So why else we got planned?" I look down at my watch and check the time.

"You'll see when we get home." She playfully rolls her eyes as she finishes her drink. "Well I'm ready if you are." I check the time again then wave the waitress over to get the bill. When she brings it I set $500 in the book and hand it back to her. "Thank you for coming, enjoy the rest of your afternoon and evening." She walks away and I take Mimi's hand as we stand up and walk out the restaurant. I open the car door for her as she gets in. As I walk around Tia texts me that they're leaving now. I get in the car and we make our way home.

I pull into the driveway and we get out the car. When she walks around the car I grab her hand and walk her to the door. I unlock it and let her walk in first. I lock the door behind us and walk behind her as she walks to the bedroom. We walk down the hallway and she turns on the light as she walks through the door. "Awe babyy." She turns around and wraps her arms around my neck. "This is so sweet." She pulls me into a kiss and I wrap my arms around her, putting my hands on her ass. We pull away and I look into her eyes. "I'll do anything to make you happy." I kiss her again then pull away and she walks us over to the bed.

She sits on the bed and I stand in front of her. She looks over at the petals then looks at me. "I love you." I smile and lick my lips as I say. "I love you too." She rubs her hand down my stomach onto the front of my pants. She unbuttons them then slowly pulls the zipper down. "So now we can finish what we started earlier?" I nod as my pants drop my ankles. "Of course."

I step out of my pants then swipe the petals and fake candles off the bed as she laughs. I stand her up and turn her around and unzip her dress. "You look so good in this." She starts to moan as I slide my finger down her back. "If it wasn't so tight, I would've fucked you in it." I slide the dress down her body and she steps out of it. I turn her around again and lay her on her back. I take off my jacket then toss it on the chair. She watches me as I take off my shirt and toss it to the side. I slide my hands down my stomach and she smiles and licks her lips.

"You know you sexy right?" I chuckle and nod my head. "You've told me a few times." She laughs and nods her head. I run my hand down her thighs and take her left leg and hold it up a bit. Her heels rub against me and she smiles as I slip off her heel. I do the same with her other heel then hold her legs to my chest. "I could never get tired of this view... clothes or not." We laugh a bit and she nods her head. "I can definitely say the same."

I start to rub her thighs then put her legs around my waist. I run my hands down her sides then over her stomach. "I love everything about you." She leans up and kisses me. After a while she pulls away and lays back down. "I love you so much, of course you know that. But you're doing a lot of talking." I start laughing and I shake my head. "I was trynna make this romantic Misha." She laughs a bit then says. "Can we do that after?" I nod as I chuckle a bit and stand up. I slide off her thong and toss it to the side. I spread her legs and look over her and her pussy is already dripping.

I slide my finger down and rub her clit a few times. I spread her lips then slowly slide my finger into her. She moans and closes her eyes. I spread her legs and bend down and lick over her pussy. She moans again and I start sucking on her clit as I finger her. I start to go faster as I feel her tighten around me. I slide in another finger and she moves her hips. "Dave..." She starts to cum and I slide out my fingers and put my tongue inside her. She moans again as she cums in my mouth. My dick twitches in my boxers so I slide my tongue out of her after a few seconds then stand up.

I take off my boxers as she watches me. As I toss my boxers, she spreads her legs and looks at me. I climb on top of her and lay between her legs as I kiss her. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer to her. My dick rubs against her and she pulls away as she moans. She looks up at me and says. "Put it in for me." I nod and sit up as I pull her closer to me. I spread her legs again and rub my tip on her clit. I slap it a few times before sliding it down and pushing inside her. We both moan loudly as I push all the way into her.

I slide halfway out then push back into her and start to fuck her. She moans and I spread her legs as I go deeper inside her as she says. "Oh fuck!" I grunt and pick up my pace as I feel her tighten around me. "This what you wanted?" She moans as she nods so I slap her thigh lightly. "Say it!" "Yes, fuck." I moan as she starts to cum on my dick. After a while she tighten around me again and puts her hands on my stomach. I moan as she calls out my name. "Dave..." I look down at her and see she has her eyes closed. "Look at me." She keeps her eyes closes so I say it again. "Look at me!"

She opens her eyes and as she looks at me I feel my stomach tighten. I put my head back for a few seconds then look back down at her. "You love me?" She nods then quickly says. "Yes, I love you." I feel my stomach tighten again. I lean over her and put one hand on the side of her and the other on the headboard. "Fuck Misha... say it again." I start to go deeper in her as I slow down a bit. She starts to moans instead so I slam into her a few times. "Oh my... fuck Dave... I love you. I love you so much baby." She moans again then says. "I'm cumming." I start to grunt as I feel myself about to cum. I start to slam into her as she moans my name and scratches my back. "Dave..."

I start to cum inside her so I start to slow down my pace a bit. I moan as my cum sprays inside of her and she moan. I continue to fuck her slowly then slip out of her after a while. I sit up and rub the back of her thighs as I walk my cum drip out of her. She looks down at me and waves me over to her. I climb on top of her and she pulls me into a kiss. After a while I pull ways and lay down next to as I pull her on top of me. She looks down at me as I say. "You gonna gimme sum more?" She looks over my face for a second then nods as she lifts herself up a bit.

I grab my dick and rub it across her pussy a few times before I slide inside her. I grab her hips and start to bounce her on top of me. "Shit Mimi... you feel so good." She moans and puts her hands on my chest. She loves against me making me slam into her. I feel my stomach tighten so I squeeze her hips a little. "Fuck... I'm gonna cum bae." She smiles down at me as she moans. "You gonna give it to me baby?" I nod my head and start to slam her against me. She moans loudly and starts to cum on me. My stomach tightens as I feel how warm per pussy is getting.

I feel myself about to cum so I slow her down but she moves my head and picks up her pace. I look up at her as she bounces on my dick and holds her titties. "Shit..." I bite my and close my eyes for a second.

Misha's POV
I watch him as he closes his eyes and his dick twitches inside me so I say. "Look at me." He looks up at me and I start to slow down feeling his dick go in and out of me. "I'm cumming Misha..." I play with my titties as I slowly ride him and a few seconds later he puts his head back as he cums inside me. I keep the same pace feeling him twitch and cum in me. He moans as I stop bouncing and grind my hips. He moans loudly and puts his hands on my hips. I put my hands back on his hips and go a little faster.

I start moaning as I feel myself about to cum. "Fuck, you're so deep inside me baby." He slides his hands around to my ass as he starts helping me grind against him. "You gonna make me cum again ma." I moans and bite my lip hearing him say that. "So do it." He grunts a bit as he says. "Don't stop." I pick up my pace making him grunt loudly. "Fuck..." He holds me as he sits up and pulls me against him. I wrap my arms around him and he holds me as I grind against him. We both start moaning and I feel him twitch inside me. "Fuck... I'm cumming Dave." "Me too baby. Fuck, don't stop."

After a few seconds I feel him twitch inside me again and I start to cum. A few seconds later he stops me and he starts to cum inside me. He pull me against him every time his cum shoots inside me. As he finishes, he holds me against him as he kisses my shoulder and he whispers in my ear that he loves me over and over. After a few minutes he lifts me up and slides out of me as he lays us down. "If you weren't already pregnant, you would've been tonight." I look up at him and laugh as he smiles at me. I shake my head and sit up. "Come on let's go shower, I wanna lay down now."

I sit on the side of the bed for a few seconds then get up and head into then bathroom to pee. A few seconds later Dave walks in and turns on the shower. "We can take a small nap but in a few hours I gotta get up to make us dinner." I flush the toilet then wash my hands. "Okay." Once the shower is ready we hop in and start to wash each other up.

================================
AUTHOR'S NOTE

So instead of 40 chapters, I decided I might make it closer to 50. I had an ending already planned but I think the new one will be much better.

Please check out the other 2 books on my page 'KD' & 'Luv U Better'  They are more EXPLICIT but just as interesting!!

Hopefully you enjoyed the double update. I'm gonna have another chapter out this week, within a few days!!

LIKE, VOTE & COMMENT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 11.1K 22
Maya is a curvy, shy, funny and sweet girl who just turned eighteen and is wanting to finish her Senior year of high school off with her cousin, Erik...
14.8K 525 20
"It feels like tasting poison, the more my tongue discovers her flesh the more addicted I become." Adeline seeks comfort in her studies, she...
64.8K 5.3K 44
Book 5 in Elder series Red is both on the run and looking to settle down. After escaping her previous pack and brainwashed, now rejected mate, her ta...
3.8M 121K 75
Olivia Charles is an apprehensive, quiet girl who tries to do everything right. She has low confidence and low self esteem. Getting teased daily by h...