My baby || girl x girl

By BWNR010606

Niamh and Rachel are a married couple in the year 3198 where there are many new ways of conceiving children... More

Introduction:
Meeting
Yes
It's time
Balance
Visiting
Close
Arrival

Surprise

268 10 3
By BWNR010606

Rachel's POV:

It's the next day and all the photos had come through onto the file so we could download them all, I have to admit they are really amazing and I love them all. Of course some are only off our eyes only but they are still brilliant. I am in the pantry trying to find something for me to eat that will fix my crazy need for food when I feel something rather wet flow down my legs, I did not just wet myself.

I look down and see a rather large amount of clear liquid all over the floor, it doesn't look like uridine. Oh my god. Oh no. Not today. I'm not ready for it today.

"NIAMH!" I scream at the top of my lungs, I hear her rushing into the room like a bloody elephant.

"What!? What's wrong?" She looks me up and down before locking her eyes on the water all down my legs and the floor.

"Holy shit!" I slap her arm trying to get her to focus as I feel a contraction coming on.

"Ughhh, Niamh please focusss." I grunt which snaps her out of her frozen like state making me giggle a little as I watch her now go into a slight panic.

"Okay baby, can you walk?" I nod my head as I focus on breathing through it all trying to ignore the pain in it all.

"Good good, let's get the hospital bag and we can head to the hospital." I nod my head as we walk over to the car which thankfully isn't too far of a walk.

We arrive at the hospital and I'm immediately taken in to one of their private rooms, I'm so glad I don't have to share with someone else because that would be rather awkward. The doctor comes in and checks how many centimetre dilated I am, I'm only three meaning I have a while to go yet. Niamh calls my mom who is apparently driving over here now, my dad is also with her but we had spoken and I had asked that they be here with me until I give birth and then they can come back in once I have given birth.

I'm laid currently holding onto Niamh's hand as another contraction comes on, the pain is increasing and I'm not sure how much more I can handle. We had come up with the plan that we would go for a water birth which I think is a much safer option for the baby, I of course am feeling a little bad for the fact of how dirty it is but I am doing what we think is best for our little girl.

Thankfully the only one entering the water with me is Niamh who was the one who actually brought up the whole idea of if all, the tub is next to the bed and I can get in when I want to but I have to decide before pushing if I get in because if the baby is born out of water I then can't finish in the water.

"Good job baby I'm so proud." I nod my head as I feel a cold a told towel being wiped across my forehead. Suddenly the door is opened and in walks my mom, she quickly comes to the other side of the bed and gives me a hug.

"Hey mom. I don't know how you did this." I whine a little making her and my dad laugh.

"I know it sucks honey, but I would relax while you can because you're not even halfway baby." Ugh thanks for the reminder, I really appreciated that one.

Time skip~

It's been four hours and the doctor has come in to check how many centimetres dilated I am, both my mom and as leave the room quickly for some privacy which makes me whine even more because I miss have them their to comfort me. The doctor has a look and sighs, well that's not good.

"I'm sorry Rachel but you are only just 4 centimetres dilated." What? How can I only be four centimetres dilated? This is going to be a long one then.

My mom and dad come in with a questionable look on their faces but I quickly shake my head, Niamh tells them how far along I have moved and they are both rather confused because both me and my brother we fast births so we are blaming Niamh for this one.

"I can recommend one thing that might help move along the dilation." We all nod looking at the doctor with an expected look I mean come on spill.

"Well vaginal stimulation is a great way to increase the speed of dilation." My head snaps up as I look between the doctor and Niamh, nowhere was I warned that my wife would touch me down there whilst I'm being torn in half.

"Erm and that is our cue to leave then come on." Mom says making me stop her for a second because I don't even know if Niamh would help me like that.

"Mom stop I don't even know if Niamh is willing to help me I'm sure it's all gross down there." I admit making her laugh a little, but we all turn to Niamh expectantly.

"Well honey I'm not touching you with everyone here so we will need everyone out." She says with a loving look in her eyes making me smile nervously and nod my head.

Both my parents and the nurse and doctor all make their leave, as soon as the door is shut Niamh locks it so no one will walk in on us. She removes the blanket which is on top of me and immediately goes in for a deep loving kiss, I can't help but kiss her hard. She soon straddles me on the bed, still kissing all over me making me gasp a little when I feel her hand down on my thigh.

"Baby I'm going to touch you now okay," I nod my head yes and jump a little when I feel her finger move inside of me, she rubs my clit causing me to moan loudly in ecstasy. She continues to stimulate me making me moan more until I reach a high I want expecting. I have never tipped over the edge from purely her touching my slit before.

"Do you want another honey?" I nod my head yes as she goes back to it making me whine a little.

Time skip~

An hour later and Niamh helps me adjust my hair a little so we look presentable before unlocking the door, it makes me laugh because most immediately my parents walk inside with a cautious look on their face, clearly not wanting to walk in on anything.

"Hey baby, are you feeling any better?" I nod my head making my dad laugh a little, my mom slaps the back of his head but it just causes us all to laugh at their behaviour.

Thankfully the doctor walks in before I am asked anymore awkward questions, he quickly tells my parents to either leave or go to the top of the bed whilst he checks that everything is going well. He takes a minute to look before nodding his head.

"Okay well you have managed to make some improvements you are nearly 6 centimetres dilated which is great. Clearly your wife is very good at what she does." He says with a smile before leaving the room, however I can't help but comment.

"She does have magic fingers trust me." I'm swiftly lapped on the arm whilst my mom gives me a disappointed look, but my dad is bent over laughing as hard as he could. Just as my mom is about to scold us all she is cut off by my brother storming into the room. I jump a little in bed before another contraction hits me causing me to release a loud groan as I snatch Niamh's hand into my own and squeeze it as hard as I possibly could.

"Woah is she okay?" My brother asks but I don't even wait for a reply as I snap at him.

"No you twat I'm being torn in half of course I'm not!" The whole room stays quiet as I groan even louder, Niamh turn to me places a kiss on my forehead before rubbing her hand up and down my back. Finally the contraction slows and I can stop gripping her hand so hard, I quickly realise I snapped at my brother so I turn to him a little guilty.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap you just had horrible timing." I apologise making him nod his head.

"Sorry I'm late Rach, traffic was a bitch." I laugh as mom again scolds him for his fowl language.

"Baby when do you think you want to get in to the tub?" Niamh asks, I know she likes to be planned so I think it through. I'm not entirely sure as to when I want to get in but I was thinking at around when I'm like 7 centimetres dilated.

"I'm not really sure but maybe 7 centimetres I'm guessing, but I want to be comfortable and all but I think I might get in earlier, I'm sorry you can't plan it out how you like." But Niamh quickly tells me to not worry about her and to worry about myself which I nod my head before another contraction comes again.

It's been another three hours and I've just been checked and am officially 7 centimetres, I look up to Niamh and nod my head telling her I want to get into the water. All my family leave the room whilst Niamh and a few nurses help me into the water, I take my gown off so I'm just in my bra and also an extremely baggy pair of shorts so that my family can come in, step into the water. It's surprisingly warm but they have the water being changed every hour and cleaned so that nothing like bacteria can get in.

My parents and brother join us back in the room and I can tell my brother is being his usual awkward self by looking everywhere but at me, I can't help but chuckle as Niamh also notices his behaviour. Niamh gets ch aged into a pair of shorts and a tank top so that she can't come in with me, as soon as she is inside with me, I make her sit down whilst I lean against her, enjoying the comfort of skin to skin. She ties my hair up so it's in a small bun and out of the water.

She coos softly at me reminding me of why I love her so much. The entire time we are here I'm either having a contraction or I'm being fed by Niamh, the amount of food I have eaten today is unreal as I am so hungry from being up so late and the amount of people who have looked at my vagina really is humbling. Right now I'm just about ready for a nap, I decide to just let my eyes close as I try and avoid having an epidural. I'm trying to avoid it at all costs but I'm still rather tired and ready for a good nap.

That nap did not work, I got a few minutes worth of sleep before the next contraction hit me and I was back to nearly balling my eyes out I pain as the contraction reached its peak. As soon as I manage to get home I'm making Niamh change all the diapers because there is no way after all this I'm dealing with the smelly poop, well at least the first two nights then I will help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 19K 75
She had only wanted to have a working marriage and a happy family. Despite that, her husband leaves her for another woman after the loss of their unb...
51.2K 2.3K 14
Annie was reborn to a life she never thought possible Finn x Oc x Kol Please note I do not own the vampire diaries or the original, and not everythin...
3.4K 154 15
Claudia has to be married in 1 year...she is currently single so her Father and her Grandmother step in..bringing forth 4 suitors who she has 3 month...
Allea By Ruji

General Fiction

829K 30.3K 66
[Part 1 | Completed ✓] Allea's life can be summed up in one word; waste. Looking back all she saw was a girl running behind things, things that never...