My elite romantic comedy is w...

By EdisonSerna

Hikigaya Hachiman dies in the car accident on the entrance day of Sobu High School, when he wakes up he reali... More

Author's note
Prologue
VOL 1 Chapter 1 Welcome to the Metropolitan High School for Advanced Education
VOL 1 Chapter 2 Throwing Overboard
VOL 1 Chapter 3 Advantage
VOL 1 Chapter 4 Interesting
VOL 1 Chapter 5 Next Steps
VOL 1Chapter 6 Acknowledgments
VOL 1 Chapter 7 Class D
VOL 1 Chapter 8 Homecoming Club
VOL 1 Chapter 9 Interacting
VOL 1 Chapter 10 Parasite
VOL 1 Chapter 11 First Impressions
VOL 1 Chapter 12 Two loners
VOL 1 Chapter 13 Leader?
VOL 1 Chapter 14 Friends
VOL 1 Chapter 15 Friends part 2
VOL 1 Chapter 16 Movements
VOL 1 Chapter 17 May 1st
VOL 1 Chapter 18 Gambling
VOL 1 Chapter 19 Hikigaya Group
Chapter 20 Circumstances
VOL 1 Chapter 21 Blackmail
VOL 1 Chapter 22 Unmasking
VOL 1 Chapter 23 Meeting
Chapter 24 50%
S.S Those who were left behind.
Author's Note 2
VOL 2 Chapter 1 Tranquility before the storm.
VOL 2 Chapter 2 Those Who Reached Me
VOL 2 Chapter 3 Alliance
VOL 2 Chapter 4 Beast
VOL 2 Chapter 5 Confession
VOL 2 Chapter 6 Rumors
VOL 2 Chapter 7 Trap
VOL 2 Chapter 8 In trouble
VOL 2 Chapter 9 The trial
VOL 2 Chapter 10 Change for Yourself
VOL 2 Chapter 11 Do you have 5 points?
VOL 2 Chapter 12 Confrontation
VOL 2 Chapter 13 Shizuku
VOL 2 Chapter 14 The Red Moon
VOL 2 Chapter 15 Stalker
VOL 2 Chapter 16 Potential
VOL 2 Chapter 17 Second Year Status
VOL 2 Chapter 18 Scum
VOL 2 Chapter 19 Phantom Asura
S.S FiancΓ©
S.S Ideal
S.S Determination
Author note 3
VOL 3 Chapter 1 Paradise Cruise.
VOL 3 Chapter 2 The special exam
VOL 3 Chapter 3 Fast Moves
VOL 3 Chapter 4 Handing out the work
VOL 3 Chapter 5 Maturity
VOL 3 Chapter 6 Doubts Affecting the Heart
VOL 3 Chapter 7 Arrogant
VOL 3 Chapter 8 Exercise
VOL 3 Chapter 9 C Class Camp
VOL 3 Chapter 10 The days on the island.
VOL 3 Chapter 11 Respect
VOL 3 Chapter 12 Relationships
VOL 3 Chapter 13 Unexpected Companion
VOL 3 Chapter 14 incident
VOL 3 Chapter 15 Culprit
VOL 3 Chapter 16 Distracted
VOL 3 Chapter 17 Burden
VOL 3 Chapter 18 Taekwondo vs. Hybrid
VOL 3 Chapter 19 Utility
Special note
VOL 3 Chapter 20 The fool
S.S Greed
S.S Destroy
VOL 4 Chapter 1 Accumulated problems.
VOL 4 Chapter 2 Birthday
VOL 4 Chapter 3 Observed
VOL 4 Chapter 4 Another special test
VOL 4 Chapter 6 Exam Eve
VOL 4 Chapter 7 the first session
VOL 4 Chapter 8 Apologies
VOL 4 Chapter 9 Cards
VOL 4 Chapter 10 Control
VOL 4 Chapter 11 In the shadows
VOL 4 Chapter 12 Among friends

VOL 4 Chapter 5 The zodiac exam.

369 12 1
By EdisonSerna

Hachiman   POV

I'm on my way to room 200, it was unexpected that   Kikyo   also gave me something, I'm sure my eyes widened. However, I couldn't say that I dislike this sensation. 

But I have to focus on the mission in front of me. We begin the last stretch of this cruise.

I reached the front of the door and gently opened it.

There is one minute left until the indicated time.

Hachiman : With permission.

When I enter, I see that there are three figures sitting at the table around me. 
They are   Hoshinomiya   -  sensei   at the head, with Sato and   Ike  , each on the sides.

Satou :  Hikigaya-kun  ?

Ike  : So the last person is   Hikigaya.

Hoshinomiya: Come on, come on, sit down Hikigaya-kun, we were waiting for you.

Paying attention, I take   seat in   one of the chairs next to   Satou.

Hoshinomiya : Now that everyone is here, it's time to explain the content of this special exam.

Ike   and   Satou   look nervous, I try to look   interested , even if I'm not, this will be a good way to corroborate the rules.

Hoshinomiya  : In this special exam, all 1st year students will be divided into groups based on zodiac signs and the entire exam will be held within said groups of students from all classes who share the same sign. The purpose of this exam is to evaluate your 'thinking skills'.

Satou : What do you mean by 'thinking skills'?

Hoshinomiya  : I'm sorry,   Satou  -san, I can't answer you.

So the teachers are tied to not answering any questions, I thought it was possible that it was just   Mashima   -  sensei  . Maybe they will respond after the explanation.

Hoshinomiya: There are three attributes required for people to function properly in society and that they need to master: Action, Thinking, and Teamwork. These skills are necessary for them to become successful adults. The previous test on the island greatly emphasized teamwork, however, today's test will focus on thinking. The ability to think critically, analyze a current situation and solve the given problem will be evaluated in this exam. The ability to work creatively with imagination and determination to solve a problem, such characteristics will be vital for this task. Therefore, this exam will be carried out with 12 groups divided according to zodiac signs and under those conditions. Any questions?

The explanation is the same as if it were taken from a textbook. Maybe they made sure to be impartial.

Satou   is the first to raise her hand.

Satou : This… I don't understand very well, but does it mean that we will be grouped with other classes?

Hoshinomiya  : Right, other groups are currently receiving the same explanation.

Ike : So wouldn't it be better to explain when a whole group is complete?

Hoshinomiya :   Nope , this way we avoid confusion among the students.

Their words are hidden, it means that they do not tell everyone because in this way, separate groups already have a tactic to face this exam.

Satou : But isn't it strange? Until now we have been competing with the other classes, to now say that we work together.

Hoshinomiya : It is true that they are competing, but you must also consider how to socialize with those competitors and come to a satisfactory solution.

I highly doubt it, with the rules of this exam.

Hoshinomiya : Also it's not bad that they talk to the other classes, not everything in life is about competition.

Liar

Ike : I still don't understand very well. 
.

Hoshinomiya: At   this moment you don't need to focus on 'understanding' but simply on 'thinking'. The group assigned to them is the zodiac sign of (dog). Here is the list of all members assigned to this sign. You are required to return this list when you leave the room, so feel free to memorize the list if you wish. I wish you all good luck. 

A postcard-sized piece of paper is handed to us. I'm also curious to know what kind of group we're going to get.

He reviewed the paper and I can only be shocked.

Class A: Hashimoto   Masayoshi  ,   Kamuro   Masumi  ,   Yahiko   Totsuka  ,   Song   Johan.

Class B:   Hikigaya   Hachiman  ,   Ike   Kanji  ,   Satou   Maya.

Class C:   Amikura   Mako  ,   Himeno   Yuki  ,   Furinji   Miu

Class D:   Seong   Taehoon  ,   Yamada   Albert,   Shina   Hiyori

I'm screwed up.

In the literal sense of the word, I'm completely screwed. My head immediately submerged into a headache.

I expected it to be a normal group of students, instead they put me in with less than I wanted to, hell, it seems like I used all my luck. 

The God of romantic comedies must be laughing so hard he hits the table hard. That guy loves to spit in my face. 

And why the hell did he have to touch me with   Seong   again?! It is a cruel destiny.

Not to mention those in class A, they are recurring characters and part of the   Sakayanagi  faction, more problems on board. Just seeing this my day is ruined.

Hoshinomiya : At this point the differences between classes   should   disappear, they are no longer known as Class A or D. They are part of the group (dog). So they should start acting like it. Whether they approve or not depends on the group and their collaboration. 

I wish it was that easy. I know they want us to put competition aside, and if we can do it, no one will lose or win. Which will maintain the status quo, which some people don't want. 
Hoshinomiya  : There are four possible outcomes for this exam, no more, no less. The explanations regarding this have been printed on paper for your reading, however, you cannot take them out of this room or photograph them. Memorize them here if you wish.

The paper that looks a little battered is passed on to us.

Special Summer Group Exam 
In this test, the cornerstone will be the existence of a “VIP” student who is chosen in each group. Using their critical thinking skills, they will achieve one of four possible outcomes at the end of the exam. 

─At 8AM on the day the exam begins, you will receive a message informing you that you have been chosen or not as the VIP student of the group. 

─The exam itself will take place mostly between 4PM and 9PM (students are free to act as they wish during the day).

─For one hour each day, twice, you will have to meet with your assigned groups and talk.

─The content of the meeting is at the discretion of each group. 

─At the end of the exam, you will have to identify the VIP student in the group. This will take place between 9:30PM and 10:00PM. You can submit only one response for your group.

─Answers must be sent to faculty members through a certain address that will be provided on their phones. 

─The VIP student should not send any response.

─They will only have to respond with the identity of the VIP student of the group that was assigned to them. Any other answer will be considered invalid.

─Exam details will be sent to students at 11PM on the same day. 

The rules are written, there is no change, which is good, although I highly doubt there will be changes, I can't help but be nervous. Below are the four available results.

─Result 1: If all group members' answers are correct, everyone will receive private points (including members other than VIP).

─Result 2: If there are incorrect answers or if no one answers, only the VIP will receive 500,000 private points.

Ike : Hey, isn't it too unfair that the VIP is treated so well?

Hoshinomiya : It depends on where you see it, it is true that the VIP position gives you quite an advantage, however it also faces a lot of danger, a relationship between high risk and high profits.

Poor whoever is the VIP in my group, there are too many snakes in one place. The VIP will have to have an impeccable facade, in addition to the help of his classmates. Curse. Just thinking about having to meet those guys is reducing my life expectancy.

Satou : I'm feeling dizzy with all the information.

Hoshinomiya : I will put an example so that we all understand. There is only one VIP in the group. So for example, let's say that   Hikigaya-kun   is chosen as the VIP student of this group. 

God doesn't hear you.

Hoshinomiya:That   means that the name of the group VIP (Dog) will be written as   Hikigaya  . Once the choice is complete, simply share this with the other members of your assigned group. And between 9PM and 10PM at the end of the exam everyone in the group simply needs to send the answer '  Hikigaya  ' to the teaching staff. If that is done, the condition of the first result will be met and everyone in the group will receive 500,000 private points as compensation. Additionally, the VIP student will receive 1 million private points for successfully leading the group to that result. 

Ike : A million?! It's too much money.

Satou : With that I could practically live in luxury for the entire school year.

Hoshinomiya  : That would be the first result, now we go with the second   result, In   the case that the identity of the VIP of the group (dog) cannot be discovered by the end of the exam and the teachers were Notified about this, only the VIP will receive 500,000 points while the rest will not receive points. 

Satou : Huh?! But that would be very selfish.

This result only causes the VIP to be seen as a greedy and mean person. Making him look like the villain of the story.

Ike  :   Sensei  , What about the other two results?

Hoshinomiya : Patience, I was just going to explain them. I just want to know if the first two were clear.

Satou : It's a bit confusing but I understand it. 

Ike : Me too.

Hachiman : No problem here. 

Hoshinomiya  : Wow,   Hikigaya   -  kun   can you talk.

Tch  , that's why I wanted my presence to be minimal. Even   Chabashira-sensei   does not escape the mockery of her, which is expected of a mere mortal.

Hachiman :   Sensei , you're digressing. 

Hoshinomiya : That's true. But You have played wolves and villagers  before?

We all nodded, the classic game of finding the traitor before they are devoured by him. There is no problem with this.

Hoshinomiya : It's something similar to that, only instead of wolves there is only one VIP, results 3 and 4, are about discovering his identity. You can turn the page for more details.

─Result 3: In the event that someone other than the VIP answers the question before waiting for the established time and answers correctly, the class to which they belong will receive 50 points and whoever answered   will receive   will     500,000 private points. On the other hand, classes whose   VIPs   have been identified will receive a penalty of 50 class points for each one. Once this has been accomplished, the test will be over for the group. However, if a member belonging to the VIP class answers correctly, the previous result will be invalid and the exam for that group will continue.

─Result 4: In the event that someone other than the VIP answers the question before waiting for the established time and answers   incorrectly, the   class to which it belongs will receive a penalty of 50 points but the VIP will receive 500,000 private points. At the same time, the class to which the VIP belongs will receive 50 points. Once this has been accomplished, the test will be over for the group. However, if a member who belongs to the VIP class is the one who answered incorrectly, the answer will be considered invalid and will not be accepted.

Here is the game, everything depends on the good will that its members have to achieve a positive result, however if a traitor appears all the good will will go to waste. In these cases it is better to play it safe and distract the other classes. I preferably want one of the first two results but with the group I had it will be impossible.

Hoshinomiya: The   school will consider privacy issues and at the end of the exam, we will present the results for each group and each student. The names of the   VIPs   and the people who discover their identities will not be revealed. They can give themselves a temporary ID if they wish. However, fear not, your identity will not be revealed after the exam. Of course, if you don't want to hide your name, you can proudly display the points you received. 

Impartial rules, although this school claims to be so, it is not going to be like that.

Hoshinomiya : Also note the prohibited actions.

Prohibited actions are, for example, stealing phones from students and using them as a method of intimidation and   coherence   to reveal their identity as   VIPs  . Sending answers to teachers using another student's phone without permission will result in the greatest of punishments, expulsion. If a case like this happens, the school will carry out the corresponding investigation.

Hoshinomiya : You will meet at 1PM and 8PM tomorrow for your group discussions. The room you will meet in has your group's name written on a plaque. Once they enter the room, they will not be able to leave until the time required to discuss has expired. If an emergency occurs during that time period, contact your homeroom teacher immediately. Be sure to use the bathroom before meeting times.

Ike : What do you mean by time required?

Hoshinomiya : As described in the explanation, the discussion time will be 1 hour twice a day. In addition to introducing yourself to the other members of your group, you can use that time however you want. When an hour has passed, you can choose to remain in the room or leave, it is at your discretion. Once the VIP has been decided, the school will not accept any requests for changes regarding that. Furthermore, any action such as copying, deleting, transferring or altering messages to teachers is strictly prohibited, keep that in mind. 

With this   Hoshinomiya   -  sensei   finishes his explanation and asks us to leave. The three of us leave, I can feel the gaze of the two of them passing through my brain.

Hachiman : What do you want to ask?

Ike  :   Hikigaya   Did you understand everything?

Hachiman : At least 90% of what she said.

Satou : in-  incredible , I could barely understand half of it.

Hachiman : I'll explain better later, my main concern is the group we got,   Seong   Taehoon , he's in it.

When he mentioned his name they both tensed, it seems that the incident is still etched in their minds.

Hachiman : Just let me talk, don't fall for the provocations he can make, I'll take care of the verbal part.

Ike : I'm counting on you.

Satou : Me too,   although   it leaves a bad taste in my mouth to leave all the work to you.

It's best that they stay out of this, where another group was, I would definitely stay on the edge. 

This time, I'm going to show my fangs a little.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 891 17
Rimuru creates a new power system destroying the balance of the multiverse creating misfits, irregularity and abnormals
4M 86.7K 62
β€’[COMPLETED]β€’ Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
8.7K 78 5
ainz ooal gown and his floor guardians get teleported into a strange room where they will react to the future children of ainz.
599K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!