Gяαρε JєƖƖу [Mιηѕυηg] [Ɓσσк Ƭ...

By Honney_Yellow

Sтяαωвєяяу JєƖƖу 2.0 Jisung really only wanted a kitten...so how in the hell did he end up with Minho ? [N... More

Iηтяσ
❖ Ƙιтту? ❖
❖ AɗσяαвƖє Iηтяυɗєя ❖
❖ Ɲєω Rσσммαтє ? ❖
❖ Ƭнαт'ѕ MƳ вєɗ !! ❖
❖ AρσƖσgιєѕ Aηɗ SηυggƖєѕ ❖
❖ Ɯнєη Rαввιтѕ Aттαcк ❖
❖ ƤєяѕσηαƖ Sραcє..Ɛνєя нєαяɗ Of Iт? ❖
❖ Ƥιzzα Ɛxρєяιмєηт ❖
❖ Aттєηтιση Aт AƖƖ Ƭιмєѕ ❖
❖ Sυρєямαякєт Ƒяєηzу ❖
❖ ƤσρѕιcƖєѕ ❖
❖ AιяρƖαηє Rιɗє ❖
❖ Ɲєω Ƒяιєηɗѕ! ❖
❖ Ɗєєяѕ Aяєη'т Sну ❖
❖ Ƭσσ Mαηу Qυєѕтισηѕ ❖
❖ Ƭяυcє? ❖
❖ Ƥαятηєя Iη Ƈяιмє ❖
❖ Lιєѕ, Lιєѕ αηɗ мσяє Lιєѕ! ❖

❖ Ƈυтє Lιттℓє Mσηѕтєя ❖

707 42 57
By Honney_Yellow

••••

Update!! 🤩

Maybe I'll keep the chapters a bit short to keep up

Jisung hadn't opened his eyes yet but he knew it was morning. He could feel his body transitioning out of sleep no matter how much he fought it and his muscles ached for him to get on with his 'morning stretch' routine.

Despite knowing all of that, he continued to lay there in the comfort of his (Felix's) bed.

But of course his few moments of peace wouldn't last.

Jisung felt something flick over his nose a few times. He swiped at it, moving his 'resting'' position to his back in hopes of being left alone.

Though it didn't work.

A heavy weight suddenly dropped onto his lower stomach, causing Jisung to wheeze from the force.

"Sungie?" 

Jisung felt his breath fanning over his cheek, meaning Minho was way closer then he'd usually allow. Don't get him wrong, he adored the hybrid...but that didn't mean he would willingly let him barge into his space.

He opened one eye and immediately made contact with Minho. The male was undeniably cute in the morning, especially when he sought out Jisung like he was.

Their noses were touching...and in five more seconds, if they were still this close...Jisung swore he would freak out.

"Are you awake?"

"..No?"

Minho pouted, "Sungie! You promised we'd talk." He untangled his hand from the blankets and landed a petty hit to Jisung's shoulder that actually hurt quite a bit. "It's the next morning!"

Jisung turned his head to look at the clock sitting on the bedside table. "Technically, Minmin...it's the next afternoon."

Before Minho could throw a fit, Jisung wrapped him in a hug and pulled him back on the bed. "I'm just kidding, love."

He was content for a short while before ripping himself from Jisung's embrace to speak. What he said next was completely out of pocket and shook the human out of his sleepy state.

"I was gonna suck you off until you woke up but I wasn't sure if you'd like that."

Jisung breathes in through his mouth and out through his nose, willing himself to untense before responding. "Thank you for waiting then, baby." He booped the male on his nose then repositioned himself to sit upright.

(He would've very much liked that but let's not get into that right now....)

"So let's talk about yesterday." 

He gathered Minho into his lap and sat him sideways. "I'm sorry for the misunderstandings but can you please explain to me why you were so upset?"

Minho crossed his arms and spoke with a small attitude, like if just thinking about the situation made him mad all over again. "We don't kiss and I wanna."

Jisung stayed quiet in hopes of encouraging Minho to continue but...he didn't. He stayed silent until another question was asked.

"Okay...why do you want to kiss?"

Minho dished him the nastiest side eye that Jisung's ever received in his life. "Are you stupid?"

....so maybe it was a stupid question. But still! It was good to get everything out in the open so there's no room for confusion again.

"Hey...let's not be rude, okay?" He reprimanded Minho gently so as to not dampen his mood. "We're having a calm conversation to figure everything out."

The hybrid didn't say anything but Jisung could tell that it was understood.

"I wanna kiss because that's what people in relationships do."

Cute.

"But...we aren't in a relation-"

"Yes we are." Minho's lips curved downwards, a cute pout on his face.

"Why do you sa-"

"Because you're mine and mine only which means we are married."

Jisung dropped his forehead to Minho's shoulder to hide his amusement. "Married?! How did we skip there?" His smile was wide, reaching around the hybrid to hug him close.

"You take care of me and on wikihow one of the requirements of couples is taking care of eachother so..."

Jisung snorted, "okay, I think I'm starting to get it."

He was hearing Minho loud and clear but couldn't stop himself from feeling just a prickle of anxiety. It was a big development, a big step into their growing relationship that Jisung hoped he would be able to uphold.

"Just for clarification on my part...why do you want to be in a relationship with me?"

"You really are an idiot."

Jisung opened his mouth to argue but Minho was quick to slap a hand over the bottom half of his face. He waited a minute before deciding to speak again.

"When I look at Felix and Channie, I want what they have."

They were basically the textbook definition of what a couple was so Jisung wasn't surprised that Minho would be a little jealous or curious about the dynamic.

"Seungmin too."

Now that was surprising. 

"I know our relationship will be better than theirs if you'd stop being so stupid."

Jisung huffed, of course Minho and Seungmin would spark up the competitive nature in each other like this of all things.

"And..and I just like being with you more than anyone else." 

He looked around as he spoke as a way to get his thoughts together. "Binnie kind of showed me that the feelings I have for you aren't the same like...others." Jisung could see that he was still adjusting and still a little confused on the subject but his main point was there.

"Okay." Jisung gently interlocked their hands and rocked them back and forth. "Thank you so much for being open with me, Minmin." The hybrid stared at him with those intense, dark eyes that made Jisung so nervous.

"I do want to tell you that I-I guess I've been feeling exactly the same way but.. I was just really scared to admit that and take the next step."

Jisung's only really been in a handful of relationships but none of them could be compared to whatever he and Minho would have going on in the next few days.

(Plus they were all...distinctly NOT a hybrid)

"So I guess we're boyfriends then. Nice!" It was a quiet but cute exclamation. "Which means we get to do all that couple stuff you were researching earlier."

"Sex too?"

An eager boy he was and Jisung should've thought about that before that sentence came out his mouth.

"U-Uh I... you- yes?" Jisung watched the way his eyes lit up and was quick to burst his little bubble, "-but not right now! We have to work our way up to that, okay?"

"How?"

"Basically- we...uh- just do the small stuff first before getting to that."

Minho still didn't get it but for Jisung's sake, he nodded his head and pretended that he did to placate him.

He would ask Changbin for help later. 

••••

I saw a comment somewhere in the chapters about someone not wanting any smut- should I leave it out? 

[1122 Words] 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.2K 15
↳˳;; ❝ completed! ᵕ̈೫˚∗ Jisung always wanted a kitty and to his luck he found not one but two. The only problem was they weren't exactly what he expe...
118K 4.3K 36
❝Hi, my name is Minho and I have three cats.❞ ❝Hi, I'm Hana and I love cats.❞ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 『 What do you do when your best friend decides...
3.6K 311 12
"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎." 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎. "𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔𝚢!" 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎. "𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜." 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚛𝚎...
44.5K 1K 10
[DISCONTINUED] HAN JISUNG x STRAY KIDS VERY SLOW UPDATES!! For almost a year now, Jisung's been in a group chat with seven online friends, they've ne...