Jareth [The Labyrinth]

By bonbonsandbooks

Her life went down hill after school was over with. She let her parents down. Though it wasn't her fault. Her... More

Jareth [The Labyrinth]
Author Note:
Chapter 1 ❂︎︎ Dreams!
Chapter 2 ❂︎︎ As The World Falls Down!
Chapter 3 ❂︎︎ Underground!
Chapter 4 ❂︎︎ Home At Last!
Chapter 5 ❂︎︎ Within You
Chapter 6 ❂︎︎ Peaches & Cream
Author Note:
Chapter 7 ❂︎︎ Choices!
Chapter 8 ❂︎︎ Confused Hearts!
Chapter 9 ❂︎︎ Plots
Chapter 10 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Rescue
Chapter 11 ❂︎︎ Betrayed
Chapter 12 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Jail Time!
Chapter 13 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Goblin Queen?
Chapter 14 ❂︎︎ Saving Sarah!
Chapter 15 ❂︎︎ Thoughts Of Love!
Chapter 16 ❂︎︎ Magic!
Chapter 17 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Magic Dance!
Chapter 18 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Chilly Down
Chapter 19 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Gobblin Battle
Chapter 20 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Dream Dropper!
Chapter 21 ❂︎︎ Visions
Chapter 22 ❂︎︎ Finding Answers
Chapter 23 ❂︎︎ April Showers?!
Chapter 24 ❂︎︎ Witch World
Chapter 25 ❂︎︎ His Queen
Chapter 26 ❂︎︎ Love Lives On
Chapter 27 ❂︎︎ Meant To Be
Chapter 29 ❂︎︎ Needing Answers
Chapter 30 ❂︎︎ Wedding Day
It's Only Forever!

Chapter 28 ❂︎︎ Stronger Than Words...

57 5 0
By bonbonsandbooks

Chapter 28, Stronger Than Words
Jareth's POV

Jareth felt badly that he had not warned Sara about his ex -girlfriend Faresta was going to be worse than King Fairy. He had a feeling Faresta was out to stop the wedding. She already upset poor Sara.

Jareth could not stand to see Sara in any pain. They were not allowing Faresta to attend this wedding. Jareth would make certain of this. He would have a talk with Sara's mother about it.

No one was going to stop him from marrying the woman of his dreams and desires. And that woman was Sara! Jareth was waiting for Sara's mother to stop by while Sara napped.

Sara was getting over those horrible pains she endured the day of her party. Jareth had been watching over her. And taking care of her all day long.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Jareth, I am a very busy lady! What is it that is so urgent that I come talk to you? I know Sara was feeling ill is she alright?" worries her mother as she comes in the room.

"We need to talk about family. Whom should not attend this wedding event. I will make sure they do not ruin Sara's big day!" he explains things to her.

"My family will all be there! Everyone is welcome what on earth are you even talking about?" groans her mother.

"Faresta, that's whom!"
"What has she done?"
"She upset Sara yesterday"
"I was there. I saw. She would not ruin things"
"She will ruin everything!"

He was getting no where fast. He had to make her understand things. Sara would not want her there. He did not want her there either. Faresta only wanted to be there to ruin the wedding day!

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Do not allow her to come! Understand me?" He says sternly to her.

"Fine! Fine!" grumbles her mother. "I will go call Bea now and let her know'"
"Bea can come. Faresta may not!" he reminds her before she leaves.

"Jareth, was that mother?"
"Sara you are awake, how are you my sweet?" he asks as he rushes to her side. He holds her than kisses her lips.

"I am better all thanks to you! Why was mother here?" asks Sara.
"I explained to her I do not want Faresta here at all for our wedding day! She's out to ruin us!" he explained. "Your mother agreed to"

Sara nods looking refreshingly relieved then snuggled up to him placing her head on his chest for a moment. He smiles and rests his head on top of hers. Loving all the attention she was giving to him.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Why did you ever go out with my cousin?" wonders Sara.
"I was alone. You had gone home. She reminded me of you. I turned to her for comfort but she was always full of her own needs. She was never there for me. Not like you have been" he promised her.

"Oh Jareth! I wish I had stayed with you then and Toby to! We could have been a family. I ruined it! I ruined it all'" she cries. He rubs her back gently with his hand.

"Beloved we are now we are together that's all in the past. We all make mistakes. So many times I lost patience with you and I regretted that!" he sighs.

She brushes back tears then looks up at him. "Remember when I used my lipstick to make on the walls of the maze? You had people changing it. Then you confronted me cheating?" she laughs.

"I remember. I was stricked about my game. Then I cheated by having Hoggle give you that peach" he laughs.

"That ball was beautiful I got lost in time in the moment with you" she recalls. "That dress was amazing to"
"All my magic!" brags Jareth. "All my planning"
"You almost won then"
"Almost, but I lost you!"

"Thank goodness you never gave up on me! Or us! I love you and I'm so glad you forgave me" she mentioned again.
"Darling forget that. I was selfish for not doing it sooner!" he answers her. "I almost lost you! That will not happen again!"

He kisses her. She returns every kiss. She made his heart happy. She made him soften. To be a kind caring king. She was good for him and to him. He adored her with everything in him.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Wow!" sighs Sara after the kiss ends.
"I am getting out of control there" he admits.
"So would that be so bad?" she asks him.
"Darling you know I want us to wait for our wedding night!" he reminds her.

"I know but I can hardly wait" she admits.
"Same my sweet" he tells her.
"Are you writing your own vows to me? I am to you!" mentions Sara.
"Of course dear we talked about that."
"I know that was before the big fight"
"I haven't forgotten love"

"Good" Sara sighs.
"Want to go for a walk with me outside? The day is fantastic and bright out?" he asks her.
"I would love to!" she agrees.

They walk together outside of the castle. It was a bright warm sunny day. Every day with her made him deeply happy inside and the same went for Sara as well!

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Look! New flowers are in the garden! Lavender! My favorite ones!" she tells him. She looks thrilled.
"Yes, I had them grown for the wedding day! For you!" he explained to her.
She hugs him. "Oh thank you so very much! I love this!" she remarked happily.

They sit on rocks there by the garden to admire the sunsetting. They always found things to share and talk about with one another. He loved that about her. Not many people in his life could ever get him to open up. Not like she did!

"A few more days! Then we will be husband and wife!" She reminds him as they watch the lovely sun setting in the sky.
"I'm so excited for it!" he admits.

"It's going to get dark fast we had better head back in for dinner sweet Sara" he reminds her.
"Alight! Sounds good to me" she answers him.

She is offered to take his arm. She does. Then they walk back to have a quiet dinner at the castle.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thanks for reading!

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
мσяє тσ cσмє!!
------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
83.6K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
739K 20.2K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...