MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

By Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED βœ… ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... More

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚑
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚑
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❀️⚑
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT πŸ₯πŸŽ‰
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚑❀️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT πŸ’•βš‘
CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE πŸ’•πŸŒ
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚑
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❀️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION β€οΈπŸ’•
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❀️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN πŸ˜‰
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❀️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK

2.6K 90 3
By Sahithi_writes

SRIYA'S POV :

I woke up and saw I'm in my room with ruhaan sleeping beside hugging me in his arms . I saw my hands they are neatly dressed in band aid .

I caressed my husband's hairs , I kissed his forehead and I took him closer he buried his face in crook of my neck .

He is in deep sleep I don't wanna disturb him so , I just froze and didn't move for a while . I remembered he was in hospital and he was shot . I wanna see his wound I slowly removed his grip from me .

I sat beside him and slowly opened his shirt buttons I saw he was shot on right side of chest . I looked at him with teary eyes . I cupped his face caressing his cheeks .

Just then I remembered how he saved me and killed the stalker . I was flinched at my place thinking about it . I was about to get down but I stopped feeling the grip on my hand . I turned towards him and saw he slowly opened his eyes looking at me . He got up and cupped my face he spoke " Sweetheart are you fine ? How are you feeling now ? " I didn't spoke anything , he hugged me tightly . I put my hand on his chest looking at the wound . I can feel how ruhaan was worried about me . He was shot yet he came to save me . I looked at him and spoke " Ruhaan are you okay ? You were shot ! " Tears rolled down my eyes .

He lift my chin making me look into his eyes . He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead , He spoke " Sweetheart you're with me in my arms how can I will not be okay ! I'm totally fine and I promise you I will always protect you and your happiness " .

I released a breathe I was holding and spoke " Why did you do that ruhaan ? Why you didn't tell me you went to warangal to save Vidya ? ".

He spoke " Sweetheart you married me to save Vidya I know if something happens to her , the smile on your face would fade away and I can't afford that . Moreover I married you and now Vidya is my sister it's my responsibility to protect her at all cost so , I did ".

A smile formed on my face and tears rolled down my eyes . I wiped my tears and asked him " How did you find me ? ".

He gave a small smile taking my hand and kissed the ring . I looked at him and he smiled holding my hand rubbing his finger on my ring he gifted me . I understood he set a tracker on my ring .

I pulled him closer kissing his forehead , cheeks and his lips . I spoke while hugging him " I was so worried I thought to end my life without you " .

He removed me from the hug he spoke "  Sweetheart please never think like that I can't take it , I can't live....".

I sealed my lips on his not giving him chance to speak further .

Suddenly everything flashed infront of my eyes how ruhaan killed the stalker mercilessly . I flinched and broke the kiss in fear . Sweat formed on my forehead and my hands were shivering .

Ruhaan looked so worried , he was about to touch me and say something but I got down the bed and spoke " umm ruhaan please take some rest I'll just go and freshup " . I quickly went into the bathroom without listening to him .

I closed the bathroom door and splashed water on my face and took a deep breath . I never thought ruhaan would have such a cruel side I know the stalker need to be punished , how dare he tried to kill my husband and my cousin even I have a rage to kill him but how ruhaan tortured him was so cruel It's still on my mind . I wanna forget it . Yes ! I have to . I spoke to myself and took a shower to calm down .

I saw I didn't took my clothes so , I came out wearing my bathrobe .

Ruhaan quickly came towards me . I know he was worried coz I acted weird a few moments ago . He spoke " Sweetheart are you okay ? Do you feel any uncomfortable ? " . I can sense he might felt awkward when I broke the kiss . I hugged him and he hugged me back . We were silent for a moment . I broke the hug and said ruhaan " I'm fine don't worry . Come I'll give you a sponge bath and apply medicine on your wound " .

He smiled and moved towards the bed , he rested his head on the headboard . I told him to wait . I took my kurti and went into the bathroom . I changed my dress and bought warm water and a small towel .
I sat beside him and unbuttoned his shirt . I slowly removed his shirt and put beside . I can feel his immense gaze on me while I'm doing this but I tried to ignore it .

I slowly unwrapped the bandage , I saw the bullet pierced his chest , I was sad and froze looking at his wound .

He lifted my chin making me look into his eyes , he caressed my cheek and kissed me . I kissed him back and a silent tear rolled down my eyes . His hand reached my cheek and wiped my tears . We broke the kiss and I smiled looking at him .

I got up and made him sit comfortably , I dipped the towel in warm water and squeezed the excess water . I slowly started wiping on his left arm and hands without touching his wound . I did slowly and neatly . I feel he is staring at me and smiling . He forwarded his other hand and I once again dip the towel in warm water squeezing the extra water and I moved towards his other side held his hand and started wiping it slowly .

I don't know why but I feel a bit shy . I repeated the same and slowly started wiping his chest , abs and neck without touching his wound . He released his warm breathe on my neck and my breathe got struck . I can feel my raising heart beat and he caught my hand he placed it on left side of his chest making me feel his heart beat .

I looked into his eyes who is already looking into mine . I was completely lost in his eyes and I also feel our hearts are beating in same rhythm . He slowly bent towards me rubbing his cheek with mine . I feel his touch and his hand is moving inside my kurti touching my bare waist I gulped and I was completely getting lost in him . I caressed his cheek and he bent till crook of my neck placing wet kisses I moaned .

I was breathing heavily but I stopped him . He looked at me confused his eyes spoke " What happened ? ".

I looked into his eyes and I pointed my finger towards his chest . He understood I wanna apply medicine on it . I can feel he is disappointed . I smiled and moved towards our wardrobe . I bought the first aid box and took out the cotton from it . I saw some medicines and ointment that need to be applied on wounds and stitches . I took the ointment and slowly started applying on his wound blowing cool air on it so , he doesn't feel any pain .

I don't know why but I feel he is nervous and also looking at me lovingly . I did the first aid and dressed the wound neatly .

I took the tablet and I gave it to him . I filled water in a glass and told him to take the medicine . He took .

I bought a shirt and made him wear . I cleared the towel , warm water tub and told him to change his pants .

He got up and took me in his arms . I spoke " Ruhaan what are you doing ? " He didn't answered me . He made me sit on the bed and he cut the bandage on my hands which are wet . I forgot to remove them while I was bathing .

He spoke " you know the wound shouldn't get wet then why didn't you removed your bandage sweetheart ? ".

" I ...I ...just forgot " . I said and he looked at me seriously and I looked down . He saw my hand is almost healed . He did the first aid and dressed my wound .

He spoke " you are so careless sweetheart all you care about me but you forget to care for yourself but don't worry I'm there for you and I will always care for you my sweetheart " . He kissed my hands and I smiled .

Ok go and change into some comfortable joggers . I said .

He spoke with a smirk " Sweetheart you only gave sponge bath on my upper body , you forget my lower body which is way more precious " . He winked 😉 at me .

I don't know why but my cheeks turned red . I spoke " Ruhaan just go and get changed " . He chuckled and went inside the bathroom taking his shorts .

I made our bed neat and comfortable .
He came out wearing his shorts . He sat on the bed . I asked " Ruhaan do you feel any pain ? ".

He spoke " the pain so little sweetheart actually I'm strong and it's just a small thing so , don't worry " .

" That's a relief . Okay now you are not going to office till you recover fully " . I said .

" Ufffff sweetheart I'm totally fine I can handle it " . He exclaimed .

" No means No ! You won't " . I said in my serious tone .

" Ok fine and I will love to spend my time with you sweetheart " . He said and pulled me towards him showering kisses on my neck , cheeks and my collar bone . It was giving me tickling sensation and I blushed a lot .

I moved aside and got down from the bed I saw the time it was 8:00 am . I spoke " Ruhaan don't get down I will bring you the breakfast " .

I went out from the room and I felt happy with ruhaan I can literally forget all my worries when I am with him .

But my subconscious mind spoke " What if he becomes your worry didn't you see his anger , how can someone kill a person mercilessly ".

I shook my head and spoke to myself Ruhaan is my husband and the stalker deserves that punishment .

I released a breathe that I don't know I was holding . I took a deep breath and smiled .

I went downstairs and saw there are no-one in the house . I asked the maid " where are maa and papa ji ? ".

She said " mam they didn't come yet ".

I think they are still in warangal didn't they know we reached Mumbai ? Oh ! No I need to call maa and nanna they might be worried because of me . I told the maid to prepare the breakfast and I was going upstairs and saw vani coming down .

" Good morning bhabhi " she wished . " Morning vani " . I responded .

" Bhabhi why did everyone went to warangal and why nobody informed me ? " She asked .

I spoke " how did you know we went to warangal " .

" I called maa at night when ruhaan Bhai bought you home and informed you both came home and asked her when are they gonna come ? Maa said they are gonna come in the afternoon ". She spoke .

" Oh ! That's good ". I replied .

" Bhabhi what happened to your hands ? " She asked me .

I spoke " it's nothing sunshine I just fell down and it's a slight cut " .

" Bhabhi you need to be careful " . She spoke in concern .

I smiled and hugged her . She hugged me back . I said " ok I will " . We released the hug .

She smiled and said " bhabhi Today I've an important class in college and I'm leaving now please tell Bhai , the driver is waiting for me bye bhabhi " . She rushed towards the car .

I stopped her and told her to wait for 5 mins . I went into the kitchen and quickly made a sandwich and packed it in a box .

I heard she is calling bhabhi I'm getting late .

I went towards her and gave the tiffin box . I told her to eat . She hugged me and kissed my cheek . I smiled waved at her . She left .

*****************************************

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So , how is today's part guys ?

I hope you all like it .

So , will Sriya able to forgot the cruel side of Ruhaan ?

Thankyou for reading ❤️

Love you all ❤️

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.2M 65K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
30.3K 1.8K 34
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...
56.1K 1.9K 35
Kiana Kapoor a 18 year old cute and bubbly girl. She is in love with her best friend's elder brother ever since she knew the meaning of love but she...