Right or Wrong ?

By JJKlove007

Kim taehyung is logical. Everything he does has some logical explanation. He liked Jimin and tried to get his... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part - 4
Part -5
Part -6
Part -7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part- 11
Part-12
Part-13
Part -14
Part - 15
Part -16
Part- 17
Part - 18
Part 20
Part-21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part-25
Part -26
Part-27
Part - 28
Part-29

Part -19

644 33 28
By JJKlove007

Flashback

" Hey hyung.... I'm Jungkook".

Huh????????????

Whaaaaaaaaaaat Theeeee FFFFFFFFFFFFFFuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taehyung's POV

What is going on? Am I going insane or something?

Maybe it's a prank, people will come afterwards with cameras. It's going to be okay. All is well. But his voice , he said hyung with that sweet voice I am used to hear. Did he change his face? Did he went to plastic surgery or something? Fucking fuck , I'm totally freaking out. Should I just scream out of my lungs and run away from here. Aaaaaaaahhh! my brain is not braining anymore..

He took his hands back , maybe because I didn't extend my hand to shake. He give me a genuine bunny smile. Ughhh... he looks so sweet . 

I need to compose myself and play it cool until I figure out what's going on. I try to give him a smile and said, " I'm Kim Taehyung , as you already know." I was contemplating what to say next to make it not weird.

Thanks  to heavens , at that moment food came. He was smiling ear to ear seeing his frappuccino and oreo sundae. He said looking at me, " you remembered?"

I smiled a little not to make it more awkward. But what to do now. I took a sip of my coffee and think about what is happening. My mind is a mess and I have zero idea about the situation I'm in. For the first time in my life I'm baffled. 

Thank god ! he is shy and eating without talking anything cause if he asked me anything I honestly don't know if I could handle that.

I can't even ask him anything cause he knows that I didn't see him before . It feels like I'm trapped in a situation cause I set the trap myself. 

Think Tae , think of something. Anything. What will you do now? Cause we already decided to make the date longer but I can't even survive this cafe. 

Yeah, I just have to think of an excuse to go home.  And only then I can think anything rationally. I need to clear my mind. Just think of anything like I'm feeling sick but that's cliche. Maybe someone died, but he knows everyone around me. Gosh I had to tell him everything. Man ! I'm so fucked up.

Let's think of something , like maybe I can say that some important work stuff happened. But then he can talk me into delaying that. Gosh, I need to think of a better excuse. 

He looks so cute while eating , looking so happy. No no.. Focus.. Just leave now then we can sort it out. I need to know what happened.

Joon is calling. Now? whoa! I can use it into my benefit. Thank god the timing is just perfect.

" Excuse me. Joon is calling . I need to take this.", I said apologetically to him.

He replied smiling, " It's completely okay. Carry on".

I took the call and said

" Hello"

" Hey bro, I know you're on a date and this is important to you. But this is emergency , or else I would never disturb you"

" Why? What happened?"

" It's hobi. He got into an accident, Nothing that serious but he's bleeding a lot . I told him to go to hospital but you know how much of a scaredy cat he is. So he is adamant to not go there. Please come fast , only you can convince him to go to hospital. I'm calling Jin hyung too. He might scold him and maybe convince him."

" Okay I'm coming. Don't worry"

I am really lucky , now I don't even have to lie or think of an excuse. I can just say the truth.

" Hey... I'm really sorry but I need to go. It's an emergency", I said.

He looked genuinely worried ," Why? What happened?"

" My friend Hobi got into an accident and he is scared of needles , so he doesn't want to go to hospital for treatment. "

He asked, " Can I come with you. I can help"

Noooo .... shit . Decline Tae come on. Say something why he can't go.

"I really don't want to bother you. It can take time you know. And you are a pediatrician", I said.

He smiled and said, " I'm a pediatric but every doctor knows the basic stuff. And this is not a bother at all. Come on, I insist. Please?"

" Okay".

Nooooooooooooooooooo. My stupid fucking mouth. Shit shit shit. Fuck man ! I had to loose this opportunity. Now I have to think of another excuse. But what's done is done. I have to calm myself down and don't create another drama. You can do this Tae.

I give him an awkward tight lipped smile and tell him to follow my car. After settling in my car, and putting on the seatbelt I start driving. He also looks worried. He is really nice but I'm really confused about my deeds now. Okay just don't think now. 

In fifteen minutes, we reached our destination. I parked my car and took him to our home. In the living room Hobi was sitting on the sofa , Joon was sitting beside him. Jin hyung was also there. He was doing something, maybe trying to stop the bleeding.

No one's POV

Hobi said, " Sorry guys. You must be Jungkook. If it was other time, I could give you a hug. I'm Hosoek by the way. Tae is completely whipped for you. Sorry for messing up your date. I was telling Joon to not to call Tae , I'm gonna be fine"

" Yeah you would be fine if you went to the hospital. I'm tired listening to your annoying ass. And nice to meet you Jungkook. I am Namjoon and this is my boyfriend Jin" , said Namjoon shaking Kook's hand.

" Hi Kook I'm Jin, the most handsome one in this room and also in the world. You are so cute and fluffy , you're gonna be my favorite dongsaeng.", said Jin hyung hugging Jungkook.

After the introduction, Jungkook blend with them perfectly. He asked for the first aid box and started treating Hobi. After ten minutes he completed putting on bandages and he instructed everyone how to take care of those wounds afterwards.

" Hey Kook please stay for sometime. We can have fried chicken and beer. I already  messed up your date. It's the least we can do. Please agree with me.", said Hobi.

Jungkook said smiling cutely ," okay".

" But we ran out of beer this monday ", replied Joon hastily.

" No worries, I'll bring some from the nearby store ", said Jin hyung happily.

Jungkook left the small packet he was carrying there since earlier and asked Tae , " Can I use the washroom?"

Tae replied " Sure. You can use mine. Go straight ahead and then turn left and that's my room . You can use the washroom inside "

Jungkook gave him a smile, thanked him and went for the washroom.

After Kook was gone from there Hobi inquired Tae about their date and things.

" How was the date? Did he say yes yet? What did he say?" ,asked Hobi eagerly.
Namjoon was also giving him questioning look.
Taehyung stopped them and asked , " First answer my damn question. Did you check the number before giving me?"

Hobi confusingly asked, " Huh? What do you mean? I don't understand anything".

" He is not the one I talked about. I mean I showed you the picture of a different person. Either you gave me wrong number or his number changed. " , Tae said with a done expression.

" Oh my God!!! That's why I was confused. I had doubts when I saw him but I forgot. Yeah he is different. Now what are you going to do? Damnnnnnn !! That's messed up" , said Hobi worriedly.

They were having the discussion,when Tae remembered that it's been fifteen minutes but Kook didn't come out of washroom yet. So he thought to check on him. He went for his room .

Here, Kook was out of the washroom. He was standing in Tae's room and admiring his taste. Though he likes different colours but Tae's room was aesthetically perfect. He saw a corner where polaroid
pictures were organised. There was lots of pictures of Tae and his many friends. Various trips Tae took or even some happy memories. He was smiling seeing his favourite person smiling and happy. He then noticed a board where some strategies , plannings were written beautifully. He was admiring Tae's visionary idea then by mistake the board turned over.
There was a photo of some guy and something written under the picture.
'Jungkook'.

He was shocked to his core. There were written plans of ' How to get Jungkook '. He didn't know what to do.
Then the door opened with a crack sound.
There was standing Tae who quickly understood what happened here.
" What is this Tae? What is the meaning of this?" , Kook asked with a trembling voice. He was proud that his voice didn't quiver .

Taehyung understood that he can't hide everything from Kook when he already got to see this. So, he decided to tell him everything from start. He explained everything briefly and finally said, " Maybe  I got the wrong number. Am sorry"

Jungkook was clutching the edge of the table. Because his legs were shaking so much he thought he may faint or something.
" Sorry? Tae.. Can you be honest with me just this once? Do you really like me or that guy? ".

Tae was already confused as hell and didn't know what to say. He just held his head down.

Jungkook was walking backwards to the door. He just said, " Okay, I understand. I am sorry too for the situation you're in. I guess I'm going then. Goodbye Tae."

How he went to the living room, only he knew. He hurriedly said bye to Hobi and Joon and went straight to door and got out.

Everyone was worried about the situation but they had an idea about these . So Joon went to Tae's room and asked him , " Why Jungkook didn't stay for chicken? What happened Tae?"

" He got to know everything. So he went out" , Tae replied.

" So, go after him. Why are you standing still?", Namjoon said.

" I don't know if I should. Cause I'm not sure about my feelings. And it's confusing. " , Tae said.

" I have nothing to say Tae. You are really something. The situation is no one's fault. But what you are doing now is wrong. I know you won't listen to me . So I'm going." , saying that Namjoon left angrily.

Jungkook was lost, he was carrying his shaky legs to the road after the block and he sat on the bench there. His mind was a chaos, he didn't know what to think. All his dreams, expectations shattered completely within few minutes.

Now, Jin was carrying a packet of canned beers when he noticed someone looking lost and sad on the bench. Coming more closer he recognised Jungkook. So he quickly came near the bench and sat beside him.
He noticed the younger was crying silently. He didn't have any idea about what was going on. But he still called Kook, " Jungkook?"

Listening to his voice Kook completely broke down to tears hugging him. He was sobbing hard and trembling slightly. Jin also felt the pain , the younger was in. He tightly hugged back and rubbed soothing circles in his back.

After a long time, his cries slowed down. He was now sniffling silently. Jin finally said, " I'm calling a cab, where do you live?"

Jungkook replied slowly, " hyung, I can go by myself. I already took a lot of your time."

Jin scolded him saying, " I already said you are my dongsaeng. So for family we have to do something shits. Now tell me where do you live , I'll take you home. "

Jin booked a cab and they went straight to Kook's apartment. The total time in the cab, Kook was silent. Jin gave him the space he needed , didn't ask him anything. Just sat beside him like a silent company.
Reaching the destination Kook thanked Jin and said bye to him . Jin also asked his apartment number and said he'll come to meet him after, so he should eat well.

When Jin was returning home , he was thinking about what might have happened with them. He needed to have a proper conversation with others about this.

___________________________________________
A/n: Hey lovelies....

I know... shit happened...
So what do you think will happen afterwards?

Will they reconcile or will someone else come between them?

Will Kook forgive Tae?

Lots of kisses for you guys.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 22.6K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
294K 11.5K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a strict Finance professor for whom work is love. He is very traditional kind of person and believes in his own customs and traditions...
647K 29.2K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
277K 14.5K 25
By Marrying a Complete Stranger, what Jungkook is expecting.. A beautiful life with all Giggles and Happiness?? A sweet Gentlemanly husband who treat...