This is my destiny (Spider-Ma...

By wildxshark

Y/n had been Spider-Man for a few years and have save the city from many villains. Until one day Y/n was recr... More

The Avengers
Part 1: Recruitment
Part 2: Loki's plan
Part 3: New york
Part 4: we won
Spider-man: a city on fire
Part 1: take down Fisk
Part 2: the goblin
Part 4: A city on fire
Captain America: the winter soldier
Part 1: the Lemurian star
Part 2: S.H.I.E.L.D compromised
Part 3: the truth
Part 4: an old friend
Part 5: your my friend
Avengers age of ultron
Part 1: hydra take down
Part 2: party crasher
Part 3: visions (🍋 lemon)
Part 4: birth of Vision
Part 5: together
Spider-Man the great hunt
Part 1: a sandstorm
Part 2: revenge
Part 3: goodbye
Part 4: A rescue

Part 3: my path

151 5 0
By wildxshark

My alarm started ringing making me wake up. I got up and remembered. I was still wearing my suit. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. "I need to start taking better care of myself."

I changed into some regular clothes and walked into the kitchen and made some breakfast. I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. The news was reporting on the giant fire yesterday and the goblin looking guy.

The news added saying Spider Man was being granted, key to the city. I was grateful to captain Stacy for granting me this. I then received a call from MJ. "Hey Y/n I heard the news. Congratulations." MJ said congratulating me.

"Thanks MJ, I appreciate it." I said.

"I'm gonna be there with Harry and Eddie. I'll just say to Harry that you're too busy."

"Alright thanks MJ I'll see you there." I said before hanging up. I got up and put my dish in the sink and headed to my room. I changed into my suit and swung out my window.

~~

Norman was sitting in office with a headache. He hadn't been feeling well and has heard the voice in his head telling him to let him free. He picked up his phone and call Y/n.

"Hey Norman how are you feeling." Y/n said.

"Not good. After the incident in the lab I haven't felt well." Norman said.

"Yeah I'm sorry Norman I wished I could've done more. I know this has been your dream and I can stop to think that I'm to blame." Y/n said.

"No of course it's not your fault Y/n. I didn't take my time thinking it through." Norman said.

"Don't worry Norman we'll try again. Us scientists don't give up." Y/n said.

Norman smiled knowing Y/n was right. Sometimes he would see him like a second son.
"Thank you Y/n I appreciate it."

"No problem. Remember if you need my help, I'm just call away." He said before hanging up.

Norman got up and headed over to his liquor cabinet and grabbed a bottle and poured himself a drink.

As he drank he then heard the same laugh from last time. "You thing you can get rid of me."

"Leave me alone, please." Norman tried to ignore the voice. The voice just laughed.

"As I said before I'm not going anywhere. By the way we have a score to settle with the spider." Norman then felt like his head was about to explode. He then felt like he passed out.

~~

I made it on top of a building seeing everyone cheering for Spider Man. "They love me."

I then swung down over the audience. "Hey, what's up how you doing!" I said giving some high fives while swinging. I landed on top of the curtain. "Shazam!" I jumped down next to captain Stacy.

"I wanted thank you Spider Man for being here today. And to thank you again for saving not only my daughter, but Officer Jefferson's son."

He then grabbed a metal. "I'm pleased to give you this reward." He handed it to me. Before I could grab it my spider sense went off.

"Can the Spider-Man come out to play!?" The goblin then threw two pumpkin bombs. I jumped up grabbing them and threw away webbing them.

"Everyone clear out!" I yelled. Everyone started running away screaming. Captain Stacy and Jeff were trying to evacuate the civilians. "So what brings you back into town."

"What else do you think." He said.

"I don't know, the pizza? They're really good." He ignored my joke and few us up in the air. He grabbed me by the neck. I quickly break free and punch him in the face break the his mask a bit. I tried to get a good look at him but couldn't. He then pulled out two pumpkin bombs and threw them at civilians.

"Can be at two places at once." He then kicked me off the glider. I quickly shot a web grabbing one of the pumpkins and threw it in the air.

The other was close to hit a man. I quickly swung in grabbing him before the bomb exploded.

The goblin then threw three bombs at a building causing chunks of it to fall. I quickly grabbed as many people I could getting them to safety.

The goblin flew down grabbed me and threw into a building. He then grabbed more bombs and threw them at me.

But this time they spilt apart with razor sharp wings. I quickly dodge all of them and shot a web at his face.

I landed a punch in his gut. He returned it by punched me in the face knocking me back. He ripped off the web and flew out the building. I quickly got up and saw goblin throw five pumpkins bombs at every direction.

I quickly collected four of them before exploding. I was about to catch the last one that was about to hit Jeff and captain Stacy.

I shot a web to catch the bomb but the goblin grabbed the web and pulled me away. "CAPTAIN, JEFF!!!" I yelled out.

They turned around and saw the bomb coming toward them. Jeff immediately pushed captain Stacy out the way. The bomb then exploded. Smoke covered the area.

I quickly ripped a part of the glider off. "We'll finish this later!" The goblin yelled before flying away. I wanted to chase after him but I had to see if captain Stacy and Jeff were okay. I made it through the smoke looking for them.

"Jeff, captain where are you!" I yelled for them but got no response.

"Spider Man!" I heard someone yell. I turned to my left and saw Miles and Gwen running over.

"Are you guys okay." I asked.

"Yeah, but we can't find them." Miles said.

"Spider Man." I heard MJ say running up to us. It was her Harry and Eddie.

"Ok listen you guys go with them I look for your dads." I said to Miles and Gwen.

"But we can help you." Miles said.

"No I'm letting you get hurt." I said before running through the smoke trying to find them. I eventually made it to where they were.

Captain Stacy was holding Jefferson Davis body. He was dead.

~~

Me, MJ, Harry, and Eddie Attended a funeral for the for officer Jefferson. Miles had to it harder than his mom. Everyone had walked away but Miles stayed behind. I walked over to him.

"Hey how are you holding up." I asked. He just stayed silent. "Listen, I know what you are going throu-"

"I wish I could've done something." Miles said cutting me off.

"I know...I'm sorry." I asked. "I wish I could've saved my dad."

"Teach me please. We have to bring this guy down. For what he did." He said. I sighed knowing why he wanted to learn more quickly...To get revenge.

"You want to kill him don't you?" He just stayed silent. "Listen to me I wanted to kill the man that killed my dad, but I knew that's not the life he wanted for me and it's not what he would want for you."

"I will teach you, but I'll take down the goblin. He'll never hurt anyone else again." I said. I then walked away. I wasn't going to let the goblin hurt anyone else again.

~~

Norman was back home and reading a newspaper about the events that took place. It had said one officer was killed during the attack.

While reading he then heard the laugh happen again. "We did well." Norman turned around and saw his reflection smiling.

"Did you think all those things were just coincidences." Norman started putting the pieces together realized the goblin was this thing in his head.

"The officer you killed him." Norman said.

"We killed him! And we will do more. But we can't do it alone. With the Spiders Man on our side we could be unstoppable." The goblin just laughed.

~~

I was swinging around the city looking for the goblin. As I swung around the city I got a call from Miles.

"Hey Miles, you doing okay."

"Yeah, I just want to say thank you for being there for me." He said.

"No problem. I worked with your dad for years and saved a bunch of lives together."

"I also wanted to ask you a question. When will we learn on how to web swing?" He asked.

"Did you make the suit yet?"

"No..."

"Well, that's your first problem you need one so people don't know who you are." I explained.

"Ohh yeah I forgot that. I'll get to work on that bye." He said before hanging up. As I swung around, I felt my spider sense going off.

I turned around and saw the goblin flying towards me. Before I could react he grabbed me by my throat. "Let's have a talk." He said. He then stabbed me in the neck with a syringe. Making me pass out.

~~

"Wake up little spider wake up. You're not dead not yet. Just paralyze...temporarily." The goblin said. Y/n started waking up but couldn't move. "You're an amazing creature Spider-Man, you and I are not so different."

"I'm not like you you're a murderer." Y/n said groggy.

"well, to each his own. I chose my path. You chose the way of the hero, and they found you amusing for a while the people the city, but the one thing they love more than a hero. Is to see hero fail, fall die trying. In spite of everything you've done for them eventually they will hate you. Why bother."

"Because it's right." Y/n said.

"Here's the real truth. There are 8 million people in this city. and those teeming masses exist for the sole purpose of lifting the few exceptional people onto their shoulders."

"You, me, we're exceptional. I could squash you like a bug right now." The goblin leaned over holding onto Spider Man's head. "But I'm offering you a choice. Join me. Imagine what we could accomplish together, what we could create."

"Or we could destroy. Cause the death of countless innocents in selfish battle. Again and again, and again until we're both dead. Is that what you want?" Goblin then jumped back on his glider. "Think about it, hero!" Goblin yelled before flying away.

~~

I was in the living room making some dinner. I couldn't stop thinking about what the goblin told me. "In spite of everything you've done for them eventually they'll hate you." While I was making dinner I got a call. I looked down at it and saw it was Nick fury. I picked up the phone. "Hey Nick."

"Y/n we heard what happened in the city. I'm sending in some of my men. To assist on hunting down this guy." Nick said.

"Thanks Nick. I appreciate." I said thankful for his help. He then hung up. After a few minutes of cooking I finished and sat down on the couch watching tv. While I was watching tv there was a knock at the front door. I got up and answered it.

"Hey buddy." Eddie said giving me a hug. "How you been." He asked me.

"Good as I could be." I walked back to the couch and watched the tv. "But how have you been." I asked.

"I've been doing amazing actually." I was shocked when he said that. He should've been the opposite.

"How?" I asked confused because he couldn't afford the treatment.

"Well...I've been talking with Dr Connors and he's been helping me out." He said with a slight pause. I was a little surprised when he said Dr. Connor's, because he had turned himself into the lizard.

"And I also came to tell you that I'm going out of town for a while." I confused.

"Why?" I asked.

"We need to go out of town for a bit to find a better solution for my cancer." He said explaining.

"Oh ok did you tell mom about this?" I asked.

"Yeah. She was happy to hear that I was getting help." I was happy and still a little worried.

"Ok, well be safe." I said giving him a hug.

"Make sure you catch that guy." He said before leaving. I finished my food and continued watching tv. After about two hours of watching tv I decided to head to bed.

~~

Eddie met up with Dr. Connors and Harry. "You ready." Connor's asked Eddie. Eddie was extremely nervous and worried.

"Hey don't worry it's going to be okay." Harry tried to reinsure him. Eddie calmed down a bit and took a deep breath. Connor's then opened up the glass to a room with green lights. He stepped inside and put on the oxygen mask. "You'll be out of there soon." Harry said.

Eddie nodded. Harry gave a nod to o Connor's. The glass then closed and the chamber started to filled up with liquid.

"How long will it take?" Harry asked Connor's.

"Don't know until we can figure out how to get that thing off of him or figure out what it is." Dr Connor's said. Some black tendrils came out of Eddie floating in the tank.

"But will he still have his cancer? When he loses it." Harry asked.

"I don't know. Until we can figure out more on what this thing is. He has to stay in there." Connor's said. Harry let out a sigh. He was worried for his friend.

"Let me know on any further updates." Harry said. Connor's nodded and Harry left the room.

~~

I woke up to my phone ringing. I grabbed it and saw MJ was calling me. "Hey MJ what's up."

"Not much just wanted to check up on you see how you're doing." She said.

"I'm doing good just woke up. How about you come over and talk over breakfast." I suggested.

"Yeah sure I'll be there in a few bye." She said before hanging up. I got up and took a shower and headed to the kitchen and started to make some pancakes, bacon, and eggs.

After a few minutes I heard a knock on the door. I went over to the door letting in MJ. "It smells good in here."

"Well I'm a good cook." I said in a cocky tone. I walked back into the kitchen and finished making the bacon.

"Yeah I wouldn't say a good cook." She said with a smirk. "Remember the time you tired to make the lasagna." I remember that day like it was yesterday.

"Listen that wasn't my fault OK." I said remembering it was my fault. MJ just laughed. MJ started to make the pancakes mix. We talked about old memories and had a couple of laughs.

I missed having moments like this. Ever since I became Spider Man I haven't had any time for myself and friends that much.

After a few minutes we finished making breakfast and coffee. We sat down at the table and ate. After we ate breakfast we sat there talking for a few minutes.

My phone then alerted me of a fire with civilians inside. "Sorry I gotta go." I quickly removed my clothes revealing my suit underneath.

"Don't forget this." She tossed me my mask. "Go get them tiger." I put on my mask and jumped out the window and headed over to the fire.

I swung as fast I could to get to the fire. I got to the fire saw a woman begging for me to save her baby. I quickly swung in and looked everywhere for the baby.

I found the crib with the baby in it. "Don't I won't hurt you." I grabbed the baby and jumped out the window before an explosion went off.

"Don't worry your baby is fine ma'am." Someone then started screaming inside the building.

"Oh my god there somebody still up there." A lady pointed at the building. I quickly shot a web pulling me into the building.

"Where are you?" I said looking for the person. Some part of the building collapsed. "Where are you!?" I yelled out. I then saw a lady standing around scared. "It's okay. I'm gonna get you out of here." I reached out for her. The person then turned around revealing to be the goblin. He then punched me in the face knocking me back.

"You're pathetically, predictable like a moth to the flame. What about my generous proposal? Are you in or are you out?" Hey removing the blanket.

"It's you who's out, gobby. Out of your mind." I said.

"Wrong answer!" He then threw some pumpkins at me that had razor sharp wings. I quickly dodge all of them but one was able to scratch my arm. The goblin then ran at me punching me in the face.

He tried to hit me again but I blocked it and punched him up in the air. I shot a web pulling him down and kicked him in the gut sending him back. The building was starting to collapse on its self. I quickly jumped out the window swinging away.

~~

Norman got back up and saw that Spider Man had gotten away. "NO ONE SAYS NO TO ME!!" He then called his glider and flew away. "If he won't join us, we will get those who will." The goblin made it back home. And began to make a plan. He researched all the villains that Spider-Man had put away.

One by one he made replicas of their suit and weapons. He was going to break them out of prison and cause chaos all over the city. But he knew that the Avengers would go after him. So he decided to release biological weapon to slow down anyone that gets in his way.

After he had finished his plan he will show the city that the hero that promised to protect the city had failed.

~~

I was swinging across the city. After the fire I was trying to find the goblin but found nothing. My phone started ringing.

I landed on the roof of a building and looked down at the caller Id. I saw it was Miles calling me. "Hey miles what's up."

"Hey...umm what you doing." He asked sounding nervous.

"Nothing really just swinging around. Why you ask."

"Ummm no good reason." He said. I was a little worried that something was wrong.

"Miles is everything ok."

"Ummm...I kind of jumped off a bridge."

"You what?!" I was shocked, confused, to why he did that.

"Yeah I jumped. But I'm okay I just broke a toe." He said.

"Miles listen you're strong but not immortal. You got to be careful." I said.

"Yeah I see that now." He said

"what made you even do that."

"Well I thought maybe I would've had organic webbing." He said.

I let out a sigh. "Miles when I'm free we'll swing through the city together, ok."

"Yes! I made my suit all ready. I'll see you then bye." He said before hanging up.

"What am I going to do with that kid." I continued swinging across the city. As I swung around I got another call. It was captain Stacy. "Hey captain what's going on."

"Y/n there's a prison break happening at the raft!" He said.

"I'm on it." I quickly swung as fast as I could to the raft. As I got there I saw prisoners escaping and stealing weapons from the guards. I quickly jumped down and started to fight them. I dodged all their bullets and punches. After I took them down I ran inside the building and saw electro with a new suit.

"Hey spider nice to see you again." He then freed all the prisoners from their cells. I quickly engage Them taking them down one by one. After they were down I chased after electro. I ran over to a door and tried to open it. My spider then went off. The rhino then burst through the door Knocking me back.

"I hope you like my new design spider." Rhino then ran off. I continued my chase and did my best to put the prisoners back in their cells. My spider senses went off again before I could react scorpion then wrapped his tail around me.

"Is this like a family reunion." I said. He then threw me across the room. I got back up and fought off against some more prisoners. After dealing with them I chased after electro. Me and electro were flying outside. "Electro can we just know sit down and talk for a bit." I web at him catching him. I was about to lay a punch on him until Flint Marco came out grabbing me by the neck.

"Hey Marco how's it been." He ignored me and tried to hit me with a hammer. I quickly shot a web in his face and kicked him off of me. "Sorry no time to talk actually." I quickly give chase after electro. I quickly landed on the roof of the and saw him.

~~

"How do you like my new suit?" Electro said.

"Dashing, would you get it?" Y/n said.

"It's an exclusive club." Sandman and rhino appeared. Rhino tried to run at Y/n but he dodged it. Sandman tried to hit him with a sledgehammer.

Y/n dodged the attack and threw him at rhino. The shocker then appeared tried to hit him with a shock wave but Y/n dodge it. Scorpion then appeared trying to stab him with his tail but failed.

"Remember, he said not to kill him." Shocker said to the others.

"Good idea. In fact, we don't have to do this at all if you don't want to."

"We definitely want to!" Rhino said. They all then charged towards the man.

Y/n quickly dodge all the attacks and laid a few punches across their faces. Marco made a sledgehammer and tried to hit him with it.

Y/n quietly dodge it and kicked him, knocking him towards the others.

Electro use the opportunity to hit Y/n with electricity. Scorpion also quickly stabbed him with his stinger.

Y/n fell to the ground in pain while the villains kicked and stomped on him. Electro then hit him with an electric shock causing Y/n to scream in pain. Y/n tried to crawl away.

But then a blade stabbed through his hand causing him to scream in pain. He looked up and saw the goblin on his glider. He then removed his mask revealing his identity to Y/n.

Y/n was shocked to see the man he knew and trusted, to be the goblin. "Norman Osborn."

"First and final warning." He then grabbed Y/n by the throat. "Stay out of our way." He then threw him off the building. Norman put his mask back on. "Each of you have a job to do. Your debts will be repaid when we're done." They all started going to do what Norman told them to do.

~~

The goblin then made it to time square. "This city is mine now. Not even you Avengers can stop me." He then released devils breath all over the city.

He then flew away and threw pumpkin bombs everywhere causing some buildings to collapse. The goblin just laughed enjoying the fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 1.9K 20
ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴛ [ᴄᴏ·ᴠᴇʀᴛ] ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ 1. ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ; sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ; ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇᴅ 2. ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ; sʜᴇʟᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ (Y/N) (L/N) was always curious about her parents' job. Oftentimes...
12.3K 404 35
Y/N was a 22 year old woman who just moved to New York City, and trying to live a normal life as a nurse in a hospital, despite being born with stran...
72.8K 1.1K 58
Her hands were scarred of murder, her eyes, dull and glassy as she loses her luster and her soul longing for death. I met evil when I was only a chi...
533K 16.5K 132
Not all heroes followed codes. Not all heroes strayed from the path of the light. Then again, (Y/N) (L/N) wasn't born of the light, nor was he a hero...