DhruvTara: The twist of Time

By Saborna_shree

DhruvTara: The twist of time, is based on the hindi television series "DhruvTara", a Time Travel fiction tele... More

Preface
Chapter 1: Tara's treatment
Chapter 2: Advent of Maharishi
Chapter 4: The truth unfolds
Chapter 5: The praise of Dhruv
Chapter 6: The return of Maharani
Chapter 7: Saurya goes to School
Chapter 8: Tara meets Paramita
Chapter 9: The Mumbai Tour
Chapter 10: Saurya's first flight
Chapter 11: The Family Photograph
Chapter 12: The Dinner Mishap
Chapter 13: The feelings lies deep
Chapter 14: Tara comes to know Ayesha's truth
Chapter 15: Dhruv reunites with his family

Chapter 3: Finding way to the wonderland

284 9 7
By Saborna_shree

Saurya is restless to meet his Jadugar. His despair attracts Pratap's attention, he needs to win his heart in anyway.
"Saurya bannaaa.... aap udas keu hai??"
"Babasa... humko Masa chahiye...."
Pratap sighed, "Masa jaldi lautenge banna... aap chintit na ho.... accha aap khelne jayenge?? Sukanya baisa ne kaha ki apko woh khandar wali gufa ke pas khelna bohat pasand hai..."
Suddenly Saurya's brain got a spark. Khandar wali gufa?! Jadui gufa! Jadu, Jadugar, Jadui duniya. Kahi us Jadui gufa mai hi Jadui duniya ka rasta to nehi. Saurya's heart danced with the idea of adventure. He nodded his head and agreed to go with Pratap.

---

"Patap banna kaha geye Saurya banna ko lekar??" Bhabosa asked the servants
"Ji Bhabosa Hukumsa Kumarsa ko lekar khandar wali gufa ki taraf geye hai... "
"Keya?! Woh to bohat khatarnak gufa hai... udhar keu geye?!" Exclaimed Bhabosa.
"Bhabosa humain yeh thick nehi lag raha... humain sighra jakar unlogo ko le ana chahiye..." said Minakshi
"Apne sahi bola Minakshi... kisi aur ki baat woh sunenge koni... humko hi jana parega...." said Bhabosa.
"Hum bhi apke sath chalte hai Bhabosa..."

"Aaplog kaha ja rahe??" Asked Swaraswati
"Khandar wali gufa ke pass... Pratap aur Saurya banna udhar geye hai... woh jagah sahi koni...." said Bhabosa
"Hum bhi chalte hai apke sath..."
"Ji chaliye..."

The ladies gang proceeded towards the Khandar.

---
Saurya flew the kite with Pratap's help and pretended to be happy. As Pratap was looking up in the sky, Saurya took this opportunity to slip beneath his nose and ran towards the khandar. When Pratap noticed it he was far away. Pratap ran behind him. The soldiers started searching for him. Pratap went towards the khandar and saw Saurya slipping inside. Pratap followed him.
Saurya went inside the khandar and saw the awesome painting of Radha krishna and caressed it.
"Saurya bannaaa" the voice came from behind. Saurya got shocked and got sitted on the painting which put pressure on the rock and the secret rock door got open. Both the boys got shocked. Saurya wanderd inside and Pratap ran to stop him but Saurya ran and stood at the middle of the time wheel.
"Adbhut..." exclaimed Saurya
"Adbhut to hai parantu humko yeh sahi koni lag raha..." said Pratap.

Soon the time wheel started spinning and before the two could understand anything they vanished from the dimension.

---
The ladies came to the spot and got told by the soldiers that Pratap and Saurya got inside the Khandar but didn't come back. The soldiers denied to get inside the mysterious place so bhabosa decided to go inside by herself. Swaraswati tried to stop them but she couldn't. She just prayed that they don't see the time wheel.

But her luck was not good. Bhabosa and Minakshi went inside along with Swaraswati. Bhabosa explored the cave but found nothing. Minakshi found the rock painting beautiful and put her hand on it which again opened the time door. The suprised ladies wandered inside, though Swaraswati tried to stop them. The time wheel spun again and the ladies got teleported.

---
21st century, Jaipur.

Pratap's head was hurting. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Saurya looking here and there.
"Saurya banna!!" Pratap ran and hugged him.
Suddenly Pratap heard a mild sound. It sounded like bhabosa. He followed the sound and saw Bhabosa sitting beside unconscious Minakshi. Minakshi was bleeding from her head. Pratap went shocked.
"Bhabosa... keya hua Minakshi ko..."
"Pata koni Pratap banna... aap sighra inki upchar ka bandybast kare...."

Pratap took Minakshi up in his arms and went towards the mansion. As he proceeded he was shocked to see the high-rises far away.
"Bhabosa... yeh keya hai?!"
"Pata koni Pratap banna... yeh to koi ajooba dikh raha...."

"Durgavati jiiii....." Swaraswati shouted from behind, "Rukiye...."
"R a Swaraswati ji aap... "
"Aaplog....." Swaraswati stopped seeing wounded Minakshi. She wanted to take them away but now how can she?! There is no time to explain them.
As Swaraswati was thinking all these Pratap has already proceeded far away and got stunned seeing the road full of vehicles. Saurya saw the road and smiled.

Swaraswati came to him. Now there is no way out. Minakshi was bleeding heavily. She pulled Pratap back.
"Suniye... aap log yeh sare gehne is potli mai daliye... turant...." said Swaraswati.
"Parantu keu??" Asked Pratap
"Yada samai nehi hai... turant..."
Bhabosa n Pratap put all jewellery in the potli. Swaraswati ran towards the woods and hid the potli in the bushes.
"Ayiye..."
Swaraswati went towards the road.
"AUTOOOO...." Swaraswati stopped an auto and packed up the stunned souls.
"Hospital chaliye bhayiya....."

As they reached hospital Swaraswati got Minakshi admitted there and took out her phone from her pocket purse.
"Swaraswati ji yeh kaunsi duniya hai...." asked Bhabosa
"Yeh ek ajooba duniya hai Durgavati ji... jaha hum the bohat saal... yahi hai Navrangban ka sraap..."
"Navrangban?! Woh Vallabhgarh ka srapit khandar?!" Exclaimed Pratap
"Ji ha.... " Saying so Swaraswati got the Devgarh fam sitted in the waiting room and went out to call Dhruv.

"Helloo Dhruv..."
"R a Ma... aap idhar keu??"
"Aap ho kahape??"
"Station... Jaipur..."
"Jaipur... ati uttam... aap.. aap Jaipur Central Hospital ayiye.. turant..."

The Devgarh fam couldn't sit inside for long so Swaraswati had to bring them to the lawn.
"Yeh to jadui duniya hai... jaisa humne sapne mai dekha... yaha jadugar bhi honge..." exclaimed Saurya
"Haa ab byas unhika hona baki hai yaha..." Pratap replied in a hated tone.. then suddenly he realised something and looked at Bhabosa. The two looked around and got shocked. People here are wearing clothes just like Dhruv. And women too had dressed wierd here.

Dhruv took a taxi to the Hospital. He got down and called Swaraswati.
"Helooo Ma aap kaha hai..."
"Haa mai yeh... bagicha hai na wahaa..."

"Yeh Swaraswati ji keya ajooba bastu mai baat kar rahi..." wondered Bhabosa
"Sirf wahi nehi Bhabosa yaha bohat log wahi ajooba bastu ka vabhar kar rahe..." replied Pratap.

Saurya got fun in that device and stood beside Swaraswati looking up at her. Dhruv enters the lawn and waves his hand seeing Swaraswati.
"R a ma aap yaha keu???" Asks Dhruv
"Jadugar" Saurya's eyes shone
"Saurya...." Dhruv took him up in his arms, "Maa aap Saurya ko la........" he suddenly halts seeing the open mouths of Pratap and Bhabosa, "Maa... yeh pura Devgarh yaha kaise aye?!"
"Dhruv... yada baat ka waqt nehi hai... aap jara Minakshi ko dekhiye..."
"Minakshi ko dekhu?? But woh hai kaha?? Dikhai to de koni rahi..." Dhruv looked around.
"Dhruv... mazak band kijiye... unhe chot lagi hai... behosh hai..."
"Lag to raha mai khud behosh ho jaunga aab... room number kitna hai??"
"119..."
"Ok..."

Dhruv proceeded towards the reception and asked for the cabin number of Minakshi Singh. Then he went to her cabin and checked on her condition with the doctor.

"Hmm Bhabosa.. chinta ki koi baat nehi... abhi hosh ay jayega unhe...."
"Dhruv... aappp????" Bhabosa was confused.
Dhruv looked at Pratap in a dramatic way and replied to Bhabosa, "I'm a Doctor... mai ek Chikitsak hu... Neurologist... I mean.. snayu bisheshyangya... dimag leke kaam hai mera... mastisk you know..."

As Minakshi gained senses she was frightened to see the surroundings but got relieved as she saw Dhruv. She was shocked to see others too wearing dresses like Dhruv.

Dhruv booked a hotel room for private chatting.

"Itna chota kaksh?!" Exclaimed Pratap.
"Haa Pratap ji... raat bitane ke liye... abhi sham ho raha hai... kaal subah ko hum niklenge Agra ke liye...."
"Agra?! Dhruv! Aap inko Agra keu le jana chahate?!" Asked Swaraswati
"Inlogo ko sach bhi to batana hoga na Ma... yehlog jab yaha tak pauch geye hai... inko wapas bhejne se pehle sab clear to karna parega... hum itihas to bigadne nehi de sakte...."
"Itihas?!" Exclaimed Bhabosa
"Haa itihas... aaplog itihas ho aur hum bhabisya.... Navrangban ka raaj... samai chakra... jo ek inshan ko 400 saal paar karwa deta...." said Dhruv, "Maa aap thodi der ayiye mere sath..."

Dhruv took Swaraswati outside and told her to go back to Devgarh and arrange his things to bring them back along with Sukanya, because he doesn't feel that Devgarh is a safe place for her.
"Parantu aap inlogo ko Agra leke keu ja rahe?!"
"Maa... Saurya... Saurya mera beta hai maa... Tara ki shadi kabhi Pratap ji ke sath hua hi nehi..." Dhruv told Swaraswati the whole truth and how Pratap is infatuated towards Tara.
"Dhruv... aapko nehi lagta unhe apke ghar le jana anuchit hoga... aap kaam ke liye niklenge to Taru akeli hogi..."
"Aapko lagta hai Ma ki apki beti itni weak hai... aur 5 saal ji liya usne inke sath... upar se Bhabosa aur Minakshi bhi hai... ha dhushmani hai parantu iske liye hum unhe acche bhab ko bhi overlook na kar sakte na..."

Swaraswati left for 17th century early at dawn. Dhruv arranged for a car to take them to Agra.
"Jadugar..." Saurya pulled Dhruv's shirt and pointed at the sky, Dhruv saw a Airplane flying past.
"Hawaijahas hai woh Saurya..."
"Saurya ko hawai jahas pe chadna hai..."
"Ha jarur beta... parantu abhi tumhara parichay patra nehi bana hai idhar... to humai gadi mai hi jana parega..."

Dhruv got sitted in the front with Saurya on his lap and talked to him about wonderful things passing by the road.
The Devgarh fam was so much awestuck that they couldn't speak. Minakshi just felt her soft, light saree which Dhruv brought for her. Bhabosa is feeling too much light in this saree that she is sitting like a statue. Pratap is feeling himself like a joker in the pant and shirt, and why the hell Dhruv made this pony tail in his hair?! He felt so akward to see girls around having same hairstyle as his. On the way Pratap saw the poster of "Paathan" where Shah Ruk Khan had same hairstyle and the way girls were looking at the poster gave him much inner confidence (which obviously is of no use).

The driver parked the car beside a Dhaba for lunch.

"Saurya beta keya khaoge??" Asked Dhruv
"Aloo ke parathe...." smiled Saurya
"Aloo ke parathe... wah wah... aur Pratap ji aap sab..."
"Bohat adbhut jagah hai yeh... " replied Pratap
"Haa so to hai... yaha aurate aise khulke ghum rahe..." commented Bhabosa
"Haa Bhabosa... yaha aisa hi chalta hai... aap keya lenge boliye..." said Dhruv
"Puri sabji sahi rahega...." said Bhabosa

It's been half an hour and Pratap has already completed 20 puris and 3 plate sabji. Bhabosa is not far behind, she's at 15. Minakshi is being shy but 10 puris is no joke. That too these big big puris fried in a river of vegetable oil.

"Sahab... aur lenge??" Asked the waiter to Pratap
"Ha ha jarur...."

Dhruv sighed with brusted eyes, "Cardiologist Dr. Gupta ko khabar deke rakhna parega..." he whispered, "inke arteries ke nadiya mai bohat jald siltation hone wala hai...."
"Aap kuch bole Dhruv??" Asked Pratap
"Nehi.. bilkul nehi... aap khayiye na..." said Dhruv and then whispered, "aur mera bill badhayiye...."

The bill was about two thousand rupees.
"Dhaba mai Taj hotel jaisa bill ho geya... kuch aur din aisa chala to raste pe ay jaye tu Dhruv" whispered Dhruv.

---

It was 5 O' clock and the dying dusky late winter daylight was giving an awesome vibe. The car entered Dhruv's "little" mansion. Saurya's eyes shinned, it's that place which he saw in his dreams. A smile came to his face by the imagination of his mother being inside this house.   Tara saw the car from the balcony and ram downstairs. As she came to the lawn Saurya noticed her and her floral kurti, same as he saw in his dreams.
"MAAAAAAAASAAAAA" Saurya ran towards Tara. Tara couldn't belive herself. She too ran towards him and tried to take him up in her arms, but she failed to due to her weakness. So she knelt down and hugged him. Soon she felt a shadow over her, it was Dhruv. Tara stood up and hugged him tightly putting her face sticked to his chest clising her eyes,
"Ohh Dhruv.... itni jaldi kaise ay geye tum Saurya ko leke..."
Dhruv hesitated to hug her back as the Devgarh fam was looking at the scene with bursted eyes but he gave his family the priority and put his hands on her back and on her head.
"Bindini?!" Exclaimed Bhabosa
Tara opened her eyes. She couldn't believe her ears. She looked up at Dhruv and saw the hesitation on his face, then looked towards the gate and moved back from Dhruv's hug with a shock when she saw the Devgarh family.
"DHRUV?! Yeh keya hai?!" exclaimed Tara with a shock.
"Yeh SUPER DUPER BUMPER MAHA FAMILY PACKAGE hai Rajkumari ji...." Dhruv put a taunting smile on his face. Tara gave a side eye to Dhruv and sighed. Pratap was shocked as hell as he feared the truth may unfold at any moment.

"Yeh sab keya ho raha hai?!" Exclaimed Bhabosa
"Aap under ayiye Bhabosa.... bohat kuch batana hai apko..." told Dhruv while looking at Pratap.

"R a Dr. Dhruv.... bari jaldi ay geye aap..." Dr. Kirti came towards them
"Ohh Dr. Kirti.... ha kaam jaldi ho geya...."
"Aur yeh puchku kaun hai..." Kirti looked at Saurya clutching to his mother's pants, "Yeh hi Saurya hai keya Dr. Dhruv...."
"Ha ha..."
"Dekh kar hi samach ay raha... akhain bilkul aap ki taraf geya hai, dekh kar hi samach ay raha apka beta hai.... hellooo...." Kirti tried to be friends with Saurya. Saurya looked at the pretty lady and smiled.

Bhabosa and Minakshi were started, they looked at Pratap who was looking straight at, God knows where, but he tried his best to avoid any eye contact. Dhruv looked at them and gave a wierd smile.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 45K 47
Priyanka -> Priyanka is 22 years old and is in the process of completing her masters in Buisness administration.Since a very young age Priyanka ha...
Another Chance for Lives By

Historical Fiction

55.5K 2.3K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...
2.7K 85 9
This story is based on the popular hindi daily soap "DhruvTara" telecased on Sony Sab. In the story Tarapriya, the Princess of 17th cen Vallabhgarh...
80.9K 7.7K 42
Waqt Ne Kiya Kya Haseen Sitam The boring life of 'Khushi' in 1000 AD, transforms into a roller coster ride when her SIMPLE, UNCOMPLICATED husband-'Ad...