In His Taste | MxM

By YOLOwriting101

His lips hovered over mine, feeling his fingers latch onto my roots possessively. My hands were tight to my s... More

☠︎︎🩺 one
☠︎︎🩺 two
☠︎︎🩺 three
☠︎︎🩺 four
☠︎︎🩺 five
☠︎︎🩺 six
☠︎︎🩺 seven
☠︎︎🩺 eight
☠︎︎🩺 ten
☠︎︎🩺 eleven
☠︎︎🩺 twelve
☠︎︎🩺 thirteen
☠︎︎🩺 fourteen
☠︎︎🩺 fifteen
☠︎︎🩺 sixteen
☠︎︎🩺 seventeen
☠︎︎🩺 eighteen
☠︎︎🩺 nineteen
☠︎︎🩺 twenty
☠︎︎🩺 twenty one
☠︎︎🩺 twenty two
☠︎︎🩺 twenty three
☠︎︎🩺 twenty four
☠︎︎🩺 twenty five
☠︎︎🩺 twenty six
☠︎︎🩺 twenty seven
☠︎︎🩺 twenty eight
☠︎︎🩺 twenty nine
☠︎︎🩺 thirty

☠︎︎🩺 nine

459 35 42
By YOLOwriting101

༒︎Damon
***

"You're not...Elio."

I looked down at a woman who stood at my door. She rolled her eyes, looking back forward as if I didn't just speak.

"You have been saying the same mess for days now. It's not changing anything, I will not be Elio today or tomorrow or even next week! My name is-."

"I don't care." I interrupt her, going back into my room as I slam the door.

Ever since Aleksandr told me what Elio did in the thought of me, he's disappeared. It's been...this new guard. She is nothing but business. The only time she speaks is when I come out and just express my displeasure to the fact she's not Elio.

It...doesn't bother me that he jerked off to me. I couldn't care less about that. We all have our urges, I just especially don't care to hear that because I know why Aleksandr told me.

He told me to mess not just with me, but especially Elio.

I could tell that embarrassed him greatly. Except me finding that out only made me feel bad for him. I don't know...if this aligns with what he said before.

How he said he's doing this because he likes me...likes me like that? I don't know, and I don't care; all I know is that he's my friend. I've began to care for him, even if he's a vampire. And the fact I'm losing literally my only friend over something such as that?

And it's all because of Aleksandr too?

It makes me want to find out where he went even more.

He has nothing to be...ashamed or embarrassed about. I think that's all it is.

Based on his expression, he just looked really ashamed. I wasn't judging him, I just...

I just want my friend back.

Having jerked off to me or not.

"Damon!"

I glare forward, going to my door as I open it. Looking down at Aleksandr whose smile turned to mock-confusion, fooling nobody.

"Oh my...what's the matter? I just got here and you already look so mad to see me-."

"You think I want to be around somebody who just sent my friend away?" I question him harshly. Aleksandr was quick to snicker like what I was saying was funny. "What's so funny?"

"You, you are Лапушка. I didn't send off anybody. Since I like you, I'll tell you. Elio changed his post himself, I didn't have to do anything. This was all his choice. The reason why he no longer guards this post, is because he changed it. Not me." Aleksandr clarifies in a cocky tone.

I still stand by what I said. It is his fault, he sent him away.

If he hadn't told me such a thing, he wouldn't have changed in the first place.

"Don't play dumb. It's you who started this in the first place. It doesn't bother me that he did that, that's his personal business. Yet it seems you don't know how to not over-exceed yourself when it comes to someone's personal business." I sneer, watching him shrug. "You really have no shame."

"I guess not. Moving on," Aleksandr pulls me out of my room, and I had to tolerate him dragging me along wherever he was taking me, "do you like reading?"

I don't say anything, and I feel him abruptly stop in his tracks. He looks at me now and his eyebrow raised curiously.

"Do you know how to read?"

"I know how to read well enough. My education was kind of taken away from me at a young age." I sneer at him.

"Oh yeah..." Aleksandr looks away, letting go of my wrist as he stands before two large doors.

They were as tall as the wall, reaching all the way up to the ceiling. Dark wood doors that had silver trim with no knobs. Aleksandr pushes the doors open easily and I am welcomed by a humongous library.

I was actually...silently amazed.

I ignored him watching me for some kind of reaction, looking away quickly.

"Reading...isn't really something I got to do often." I finally answer his question from earlier. "Why?"

Aleksandr takes my wrist again, pulling me into the library now. Just when we entered those large doors slammed closed. The echo rippled throughout the whole place and added to the ambience of this place.

Dark and...disturbing.

"I want you to read me a book I like." Aleksandr disappears before my face just to reappear again. Extending a book out to me and I grab it. "It's called Taste."

I just look at the book with no cover. It was just in a red casing that had somewhat withered pages. It was another thing in here that was nostalgic.

"Why are you making me do this?" I question him, seeing him raise his eyebrow. "What's your motive here?"

"My motive...is for you to read to me. That's all." He takes my arm more gently, sitting us down on a couch. A comfortable one at that.

I look him in the eye for a moment longer, seeing him insist for me to start.

"Are you trying to distract me from what you did to Elio-?"

"No. I just want you to read to me. I like your voice." He murmurs to me, nudging for me to start. "Very rarely do I get an opportunity like this. I like reading...but I like when people read to me more. They always have their own little spin to it, their own emphasis to words that another might not add."

"Who else has read to you?"

I see a smile slowly grow to his lips, a chill going down my spine. That bothered me as I look down and open to the first page.

"It's easy to get lost in it. To grasp onto something warm and living. That essence of life that is only attainable by being born, but there is a point when we are no longer living. We live, but we lack that essence that holds us together. It is proof in aging. When that essence is not there, we stay the way we are, because we are not living anymore. We are just existing. Yet in the taste of human blood, we feel alive once again." I read.

I stop, looking back at Aleksandr as he had a grin on his lips.

"What?" I speak, closing the book shut harshly. "Is this your way of telling me that you plan on drinking from me now?"

"No, who said that?" He snickers, looking me up and down. "I will drink from you when the time's right. I don't think now is the time. Not with you so agitated and upset over your little pathetic 'friend'."

"He's not pathetic. If anyone is the pathetic one around here, it's you." I retort against his rude words about him.

"You defend him like he's more to you than a friend. Are you not telling me something?" Aleksandr cocks his head at me. His grin beginning to falter and I watched how he seemed to be...trying to read me.

I shook my head, looking down at this book again.

"You misunderstand our relationship." I mumble, only to suddenly be on my back.

Aleksandr above me, he looked at me with so much seriousness. Not enough for me to feel any type of way as I look away from him. Just to feel his hand grip my face and force me back to looking at him.

"I misunderstand? I think not. What is there to misunderstand about what Elio feels about you? What is there to misunderstand about you clearly taking offense to him no longer being at your door?" Aleksandr breathes, his hand tightening on my face as his head cocks once again on me. "What is with everyone trying to play with my things before I get to?"

"I'm not your thing." I snap, trying to shove him off of me. Except he didn't budge and I just don't waste my time.

That means all the other times he let me shove him away, it was his choice. I never really was doing much of anything in terms of strength.

"It gets harder and harder to not get upset." Aleksandr begins, and I just continue to lay here. I don't respond to that. "You embarrassed me in front of Lucifer a couple nights ago... You embarrassed me in front of someone like Colette. You embarrass me by becoming close with Elio, but not me. You continuously do these things to upset me. You are...supposed to be my pet.

"You come when I come, you stay by my side...you bark when I tell you to bark." He begins to smile mockingly once he says that mess, my eyes slowly glaring on his entertained ones. "Yet...you defy me at every turn."

"It's not hard to do when it's you." I retort back, slowly beginning to smile at his own smile dissipating. "Maybe if you enforced yourself a little more...I may be more inclined to listen. You're a little too...wanting for me to be able to take you seriously."

Aleksandr eyes narrow on me, but he did end up lifting off of me. He sat back in his spot and I sat up too. The both of us looking at one another silently.

It annoyed me because why did someone so beautiful have to be such a horrible person? I can look at him and easily admit that he's nice to look at. You can look at him and easily understand how someone could've fallen for him immediately.

Especially if his affections came off as strong as they do for me...anyone would love him. Except they didn't know that to him, it was all a game.

"Is that so?" He pursed his lips, a smirk beginning to grow on his lips. "I can really show you wanting."

"Oh yeah?" I roll my eyes and he snickers.

"I want you to come to my chambers tonight. I have a surprise for you. And if you don't come, I can gladly bring it to you."

"Bring 'it' to me? What-?"

He vanished from before me, a gust of wind slapping me in the face.

I genuinely didn't know what that meant. And I am not looking forward to finding that out from him. Nothing he has shown me or done for me has been anything I truly appreciate.

It is stuff that only benefits him in the end. I'm trying to live and survive. To not be one of those names written on the wall...

Elio was a friend of mine and he took that way, I didn't appreciate that. No matter how much he wishes I did. Even if he didn't necessarily take him away...it's the idea of it. He is the reason it's gotten to this point.

It didn't need to be this way.

I didn't need to be here in the first place, so that's too bad. He's going to deal with my horrible attitude and not disrespect.

As much of it as he can take from me...and I know that's a lot.

I'm not going to his bedroom. I don't know what he wants and I don't care to find out.

I guess he'll just have to...bring it to me.

༒︎

does he now?

are you sure that's the best idea?

what do you think the surprise will be?

I bet you can't guess. 🥴

vote, comment, follow~

- yolo ☠︎︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 742 52
BLACK MOON Book Three Can be read as a stand-alone. A mating bond is Goddess' blessing, something pure and perfect but what if a mating bond is not...
26.7K 1.3K 13
"Help us, please." Smirking in entertainment, I crouch in front of them. Their heads hanging loosely, as if they couldn't hold their heads up. "Giv...
141K 6.8K 39
"I'm curious, you can read my mind but I can't read yours. What are you thinking?" I question him curiously, seeing his lips tighten into a straight...
279K 6.8K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...