AGAPE LOVERS

By Varshutales

I am back with my new story lovelies, this is the story of Anirudh and Bondita, this is a school love story. ... More

«INTRO»
«CHAPTER - 1»
«CHAPTER - 2»
«CHAPTER - 3»
«CHAPTER - 4»
«CHAPTER - 5»
«CHAPTER - 6(1)»
«CHAPTER - 6(2)»
«CHAPTER - 7»
«CHAPTER - 8»
«CHAPTER - 9»
«CHAPTER - 10»
«CHAPTER - 11»
«CHAPTER - 12»
«CHAPTER - 13»
«CHAPTER - 14»
«CHAPTER - 15»
«CHAPTER - 16»
«CHAPTER - 17»
«CHAPTER - 18»
«CHAPTER - 19»
«NEW COVER»
«CHAPTER - 20»
«CHAPTER - 21»
«CHAPTER - 23»
«CHAPTER - 24»

«CHAPTER - 22»

229 30 6
By Varshutales

Arjun tells his side of story.

Arjun: the day I saw her, I fell in love with her. I saw her from the first day of college. But she knows me from her accident only. We confessed our love to eachother and it was going smoothly. Suddenly, a girl from her class asked me to help her, she was panting hard and she said that she stucked in the lab. I also went there to save her as it is chemical lab, but when I entered into the lab, at that time, someone from back kept their cloth on my nose. I tried to hit them but I can't able to hit them, due to the medicine, I drift into sleep. When I woke up next day with heavy head pain, I saw Swetha was standing in front of me, I stood up and went near her but she pushed me and started crying. I don't know what to do, then showed her hands down and I saw that girl is near me, I was shattered and trying to explain her, but she ran from there cryingly, I sat on my knees and started to cry loudly...... He said and crying.

All consoled him.

Arjun: with my crying sound, that girl woke up, I kept my hand on her neck and I asked her angrily, that why did you do this to me? After I shouted, she accepted her mistake that she is the one who planned this to separate me and Swetha and said nothing happened between us that night. From that day I was trying to explain her but...but...she broke up with me....I still love her....I can't live without her.... He said and crying hard....

The boys hugged him and consoling him.

Salim: Don't worry da, we are here na, we will talk to her...

Arjun: that won't work Salim....I think this is my fate.... He chuckled sadly.

Dev: no da, you love her, you please don't worry, 

Anirudh: yes Arjun da, don't be sad...

After consoling him, they all drifted into sleep.

____________________________________

The next day:

They goes to their classes.

After some hours, during lunch time, 

Anirudh started explain about Arjun to bondita.

Bondita: so there's a misunderstanding?

He nodded.

Diya: omg, what should we do now?

Salim: reunite them.

Dev: ya, we should unite them.

Kiara: but how?

Salim: we should get that girl's information.

Anirudh: she is not studying in our college now,

Bondita: what? Then how we connect her.

Dev: her friends? They must know about her.

Diya: ya that's a good idea.

Kiara: my brother also studying in arts department, I will ask him.

Salim: wah that's good.

After that Kiara talked with her brother and gets the number.

Anirudh: you guys contact that number and asks her to come, we will come in an hour.

He said and took bondita with him.

Bondita: what happened?

Anirudh: bondita look, call Swetha to our library, as if you are asking doubts for your lesson.

Bondita: ok but why?

Anirudh: I will call Arjun da, we will try to make them convince.

Bondita: she is so angry, how will she gets convince.

Anirudh: let's try.

She nodded and left to call Swetha to the library.

____________________________________

At library:

After some time Swetha came there and waiting for bondita.

Bondita saw her and was about to go, but someone pulled her near the book shelf. She grasped and turned back.

Anirudh: it's me bondita.

Bondita: why are you here? Where is Arjun da? She asked and searching.

Anirudh: he is right there... He said and pointed towards Arjun.

Bondita: Anirudh, she will be angry if she sees him, we have contact of that girl na, why are you doing this?

Anirudh: ahh... how many questions you are asking bondita...shhh...he said and placed his hand on her mouth.

She was breathing due to the closeness. They both were looking into their eyes and lost in their eyes. He realised what he is doing, and took his hand from her mouth.

Then she turned towards facing them. Anirudh is standing at her back. Both were became embarassed and standing silently.

Swetha: where is bondita? She said that she will be here, still she didn't come here....she thought in her mind.

Arjun saw Swetha was sitting there and goes near her and sat infront of her. She didn't notice him as she was reading a book. Arjun was staring at her lovingly.

Bondita was looking at them and she was nervous what's going to happen.

Anirudh: she will not shout at him.

Bondita: how?

He hit her forehead lightly and said: this is library, how can she shout her, that's why I asked you to call her here.

Bondita: ohh...I understand, no doubt that you are a genius...she said and chuckled.

Here,

Swetha felt some gaze on her, at that time she lifts her head to see him. 

He placed his hand above her. She jerked off her hand and about to shout. Suddenly she realised that it is library and became silent. She stared at him in anger.

Arjun: Swetha... please talk to me once.. he pleaded her in low voice.

She looked at him in anger.

She didn't meet his gaze.

Arjun: please Swetha...I want to talk to you...

Swetha: there's nothing to talk...she told in a stern voice.

Arjun: please give me one chance, I will explain...

Swetha didn't talk anything and turning her faces all sides searching bondita. 

Anirudh noticed it and suddenly picked a book from the shelf and pulled bondita's face closer to him, covering with the book. 

She was shocked and blinking her eyes.

Anirudh: Swetha is searching for you...pls co-operate...he whispered near her ear.

She got butterflies in her stomach having him so close. Her heart is beating very fast that even he could hear it. At the same time, Anirudh's heart also beating hard but he controlled it. 

Here Arjun was pleading her but she was hell angry not in the mood to listen.

She got up from the chair and goes outside. He hung his head in defeat and sighed.

After Swetha left, Anirudh and bondita came outside and sat infront of Arjun.

Anirudh: what happened da? Did you try to talk with her?

Arjun: she doesn't even sparing her gaze onto me...

Bondita: don't worry Bhai...

Then they three left from there.

At evening:

Bondita and Anirudh went to their respective forms.

In bondita's room:

Swetha: bondita...I was searching for you in the library, you called me... did you forgot it?

Bondita thought about Anirudh and blushed.

Swetha: I am asking to you bondita...

Bondita: ha..di...ah....I was in my classroom, they called me for an important class, sorry di I forgot to inform you.... She said and kept her hands on her ears.

Swetha: it's okay....but you could have informed me bondita... unnecessarily I met a person...she murmured.

Bondita heared it and asked her as if she didn't know about it.

Bondita: who is that di?...

Swetha: ah... nothing... leave it.

Bondita: don't lie di, I saw you with him...she said and bit her tongue.

Swetha: what you were there?..

Bondita: ah...that...no...di...my friend said that she saw you in the library talking with someone...she stammered.

Swetha: ah...he only came there..

Bondita: who?..

Swetha: Arjun...

Bondita: oh.. did you talk to him?

Swetha: I don't have anything to talk to him..

Bondita: why di, you must have talked with him..

Swetha: bondita...I broke up with him already and I don't want to meet him again... She said and a lone tear escaped from her eyes.

Bondita: di, did you even talk with him after that incident?

She nodded no.

Bondita: then how can you accuse him by only seeing, you should have talked with him na?

Swetha looked at her and thinking.

Bondita held her hands and said: di, we have to see both the sides, and I believe you'll soon realise your mistake....she said and took her clothes to freshen up.

Swetha was crying and thinking about Arjun.

How was the chapter guys?

Did they clear their misunderstanding?

Bondita's feeling?

Tell your opinion guys.

Inline comments are welcomed.

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Comment more....

Do vote and comment my dear readers luv u all 🤍.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 1.4K 20
Entirely different experience 💫 Here, the background of Bondita is unknown. The way they met is different. But the love between them is same❤...
70.6K 2.9K 46
It is story of anidita after a leap where anirudh is 26 and Bondita is 18 in these years anirudh and bondita have come closer and they share every pr...
11.1K 932 36
A short story collection of Anirudh and Bondita. Story 1 My Ex wants me Bondita's life was quite simple with a sweet boyfriend until her ex showed u...
2.3K 214 8
it's a dark mature story of Anirudh Roy Choudhury and bondita singhania .. Anirudh is a Mafia don and bondita is a doctor.. how will they cross with...