The Prince wants me to be his...

By your_Amaia

Going home riding a train and then a light buzz off them boom got myself inside of the book wearing the secon... More

PROLOGUE ✨
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36

CHAPTER 34

490 32 9
By your_Amaia

Enjoy,

Rebellion.

That's your revenge for me? For taking away the love of your life you choose to throw away the name of your family and began to take the rebellion army across the royal family?

How naive. Foolishly inlove of someone who didn't even know you love them. Am I saying this to you or for my self? I really can't tell….

Five years. Five years has passed and still I'm still longing for you,your touch,your smell.

“Father.”

I heard a soft call on my side. It was the voice of a child. I pat his head and smile at him,comforting him and starting to apologize for ruining a child's life.

He is Tsai Lin's son or what they called her now was  the empress. The sole heir of the shen kingdom. The only crown prince.

Everytime the minister pushed me to conceive children with the queen,I will just thanked them for the good advice while killing them in my mind.

Everytime the queen goes to my bedroom,planning to have children with me. I will just go with flow with her,finding a man who's the same built as me while preparing  the aphrodisiac,making the queen drank in pleasure with another man.

What will you think if you knew what kind of woman you love is? Will you get humiliated or Angry for discovering this act?

Here you are now. Standing Infront of me like what we used to in the shade of the plum blossom but now your sword aiming on my neck while your eyes were brimming with killing intent. How I love your eyes that filled with love while mirroring the shadow of me in it.

“Like an endless beach at night

Like a river stretching out to the mountains and horizon,

your eyes stare into my heart

Whether in the sea,the mountains or even hell, anywhere you go,I will be by your side like a shadow.

No matter how many rainy days,or winter have passed,I will stay loyal to you.

My heart will remain unchanged in every lifetime”

I spoke the poem we love to tell to each other in the past hoping you could still remember the past we had.

I look it to your eyes,hoping it will change how you look at me.

“You still had the guts to speak poem in your dead end huh! What an emperor you are!”

That's were I found out you were not ‘him’. Relief  flashed in my body, soul and heart. All along your were not him. He didn't betray me. My Sheng did not betray me.

I laugh while I felt my blood gushing. My ear were ringing,I could feel that my blood starts losing. But it didn't matter, my heart has never been so light in these years.

I will find you, my sheng. General Zheng Sheng.

*************

“Again with that nightmare” I murmured

I massage my temples I could feel my veins pulsating. I'm dizzy. As I was busy with my being I didn't realize the fiery gaze on my side. Who on earth has the guts to stare at me like that!

My eyes met the eyes of the man in my dream. Sheng? Ah yes I drag him here in my manor.

“What?”

“Still too sexy in the morning,your highness.”

It seems my dizziness just fade away and my mind were blank. I just stare at him perplexed as to why he spew that flirty words to me. Staring at him for a minute to watch how his expression change from time to time.

“Your highness? Are you feeling unwell? Do you want me to call a physician?” He stood up attempting to call a physician in a hurried way.

“Pfffft.” I couldn't stop the laugh I'm holding in. Why is he so cute?

“Happy?” He snarl at me

“Yes and there's a lot of ways to be happy but the fastest way to be happy is seeing you everyday”

His mouth shaped into O too shock at my reply to him. I watch how his face turn into red so was his neck. He's so hot and mine. I stare at his neck,I want to bite it so badly.

“Eyes up here,your highness.”

I like Zheng Sheng,wanting him is my priority. I couldn't let him go,should I put a leash on him? What an Idea.

“Where did it begin?
The seed of thoughts grew and grew
Until my head was filled with thoughts of you.
If you feel the same please call my name
and tell me that this is what love is”

“Shen Yulin. When I see him all the thoughts disappeared and only my love remains.”

I laugh at his reply it seems these days of mine will be full of happiness despite our first lifetime full of despair

I felt his arms on my waist and his nose touch my cheek “We should get up now your highness the servants are waiting outside.”

“They are not worthy of your concern.” I shoot him with my eyes.

We stayed for a few minutes until the servants starts knocking on our door. I gritted my teeth they ruining our time huh I should cut his head—- my thoughts paused as his breath sprayed at my ears. “Should we wash up your highness? This servant will offer his hands to scrub his highness back.”

“Come in.” I ordered. The servants rushed in, while the servants were busy preparing our bath I could hear his low laughters on the side. My face heat up at his way of seducing me.

“Click.” The sound of the door closing echoed in the room as the servants left. I could feel my heart beat racing because I could hear the sounds of the clothes being undone on my side.

He’s undressing. Zheng Sheng is undressing his robe. H-hes naked…!

“Raise your hands your highness.”

I raise my hands in a blink of an eye. Now I'm embarrass,I know this is not the first time I've been undress by someone but with him doing it feels erotic.

My head is spinning,I didn't know what happens next but now he's already scrubbing my back gently. My breathe hitch,I bit my lower lip to prevent the sounds of my moan going out. I can't let it out I know how good his hearing is and the silence in my room is not helping to cover the sounds i might produce.

“ah”   I hurriedly close my mouth. Shit I don't want him to call me a pervert. Only scrubbing my back and I'm reacting this way for him. Dammit

Uhmnngh!”  No I'm not doing it on purpose hngh…. Mm!” what what no!!

“Your hands … stop….scrubbing me mngh!”

“Why you're highness? Does my hands do not satisfy your needs?” A rejected tone sounded on my back. I didn't mean it that way!

“No, it's ….it's not like that”  its actually my fault for being a pervert.thats what I like to say but I'm embarrass to confess it to him.

I heard his scoff not buying my alibi but he  left my back and starts stroking my hair,he massaged it gently as if it's some kind of golden thread he treasured.  It's relaxing.

Thinking of the sounds of the clothes scuffling earlier,I realize that he's naked in my back he should feel cold now. I opened my eyes and turn to look his way,there I saw him fully clothe nothing missing on his outer robe. I slowly turn back and stare at the water where my reflection could be seen. If I just told him to share a bath with me earlier before I turn to him what kind of situation should we now have? So many embarrassing things i thought just in mere seconds.

How can I mistook the scuffling of the blankets for his clothes being undressed! What a pervert person I am!   “Should I. Also wash your body,your highness—”

“No please,I can manage.”

“How fast to reply huh.” I heard him snarl again. I could not bear to be touched by you again when you do not even have the thoughts of doing it the way I want you to do me.

When I'm done with my bath I heard him approaching me “wait. I can clothe myself.” He just look at me and put my robe to the bed looking disappointed. Im being a pervert when I'm with you.

Then it's my time to tie my hair. Should I call a servant? Before I could call someone I felt his hands on my hair “I should do your hair,your highness.”

I look at him through the mirror. He's so focus on my hair that I feel jealous on my own hair. What is this man doing to me,making me jealous over the smallest thing. 

“Grasp the hand comb and comb through great affection yet leave the hair to coil a predestined relationship. You can only feel it's pleasure when you do it with someone you love. Let these threads of love slip across his fingertips and stir his heartstrings.” He smiled while remembering the memories of someone who said it. I could feel it's someone important to him. Zheng Xiuren,his father.

He placed the fragrant wooden comb against his lips and kissed it gently.

“If I can fix your hair for a lifetime would it tie us into a predestined relationship in our next lifetime?”

“You are mine. All your next lives is mine.”

“So as your next lives is mine as well.” I saw him left a peck on the top of my head then I saw how pull out his hairpin and put it in my hair. He look at me through the mirror and smiled “Would you be open to embarking on an official courtship with me, your highness.”

“I thought were already married?”

“Then I'll just court you forever.”

The door closed again because the servant were called again to prepare his bath now. I saw how the real time he undress,how his back have marks of the swords from the war and how the back of his muscle clench. I gulped, I couldn't care less how ugly his marks are it's the trophy of him from the war. It doesn't make his back ugly at most it make his back more dangerously sexy.

“I might melt.” His low baritone voice echoed with water making it too erotic in this space. How I wish I could jump onto him now but I don't want to ruin my hair that he just did.

I stare at him he didn't even bat an eye. Shameless! he suddenly got up now I could see his full figure without nothing on. He turn my way with the robe just hanging on his shoulder.

"Memorize every line of it now. You can touch it later."

What is he pertaining to? I mean where...  *cough

He's big

Hello ლ⁠(⁠^⁠o⁠^⁠ლ⁠) I was really surprise when I open my wattpad account. This story now rank 1st out of 142 stories In gong mc. └⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┐⁠♪♪⁠┌⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┘⁠♪〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜 (im dancing)

Thank you so much for the support, comments and the votes guys. Please keep it up.. (⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡

By the way please vote~

-youramaia~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 592 23
Thy Neighbor II meets us where Trevante and Ciara left off. As their relationship grows, a man from her past -- and in close proximity to Trevante...
518K 19.6K 85
Author: 顾之君 Gu ZhiJun Total Chapters: 85 In the interstellar era, Wen Mingyu is an Omega who unexpectedly crossed over to the ancient Blue Star and w...
39K 1.9K 35
Alternative Titles: MJSHKM 师弟还不杀我灭口 Author: Zi lu (子鹿) Original Publisher: Chang Pei (gongzicp) Sypnosis: [Prevent the novel villain, Gu XuanYan, fro...
183K 360 19
Just a horny girl