You Again ~ Alastor [Hazbin H...

By randomfangirlfandoms

"What's gotten you so blue, my dear?" "Err... sorry, I don't speak to strangers." I mumbled. "I can respect t... More

~0~ Flatline ~0~
~1~ One Hell Of A Day ~1~
~2~ Unwanted Reunion ~2~
~3~ Join Him, Join Us ~3~
~4~ Deal. ~4~
~5~ Coffee Date ~5~
~6~ Make Him Pay ~6~
~7~ The Vees ~7~
~8~ Got You. ~8~
~9~ Fixing Experience ~9~
~10~ A Redeeming Quality ~10~
~12~ Hell's Greatest Disappointment ~12~
~13~ Advice ~13~
~14~ Setting Things Straight ~14~
~15~ Rosie ~15~
~16~ All Together Now! ~16~
~17~ The Quiet Before The Storm ~17~
~18~ Battle of The Roof ~18~
~19~ You... ~19~
~20~ Unfinished Business ~20~
~21~ The Limit ~21~
~22~ Operation Haz-Veen ~22~
~23~ High Risk ~23~
~24~ Unexpected ~24~
~25~ Hellsick ~25~
~End~ Me Again ~End~

~11~ Lovely Day ~11~

132 5 3
By randomfangirlfandoms

"Okay, I ADORE them."
I picked up one of the eggs.

"You are fine, I guess."
I shrugged at sir pentious.

Everyone seemed very bonded after the trust exercises yesterday.

"She WHAT?"

"Yeah, the girl literally threw us into a turf war."
Angel dust told me.
"Had to drag that snake up and down the stairs an' everything."

"So you really know how to pick 'em up, eh?"
I joked.

As the three of us laughed, a quiet, static humming caught my attention.

I made sure my clothes weren't wrinkly.
Angel dust raised an eyebrow at me.
"Sh-shut up."
I mumbled.

He simply smirked, shrugged and went to bother Husk at the bar.
Sir pentious was too busy tending to his egg boiis, so I allowed myself to leave.

I wanted to chill on the balcony, but I stood frozen in front of the door.

...
I just... CAN'T.

I sighed. My hand left the handle.

It was then that the faint, familiar hum got louder. Alastor found me as he was randomly patrolling the hallways.

"Ah, good to see you, Y/n dear! Lovely day outside, isn't it?"

Why am I so nervous around him all the sudden.

"I... uh, don't know, actually."

He let his hands rest on his microphone stand and tilted his head to the side in confusion.
"And why's that, if I may ask?"

"I'm..."
I hesitated, avoiding his eyes.
"...scared."

"What can possibly scare you on this fine day, my dear?"

"...the Vees..."
I rubbed my arm in embarrassment.

Alastor squinted his eyes.
He didn't like how they effected me.

"I'll go with you, if it makes you feel safer."

Huh?

I looked at him.
He offered his hand to me.

"O-Okay,"
I shyly took it.
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME.

We both reached for the handle and opened it together.

I haven't been outside since I sneaked out into the city. I took in the fresher air.
A faint, warm wind played with the tips of our clothes and hair.

"Better?"

"Yeah,"
I eventually said.
"It IS a lovely day."

The turf wars in the area have died down.
I tried to avoid looking too far in the horizon, not wanting to locate the tallest building in the nearby city.

I refused the urge to lean on him.
Just standing side by side is nice enough.

"You shouldn't be scared of enjoying the little things in the afterlife."

I looked at Alastor. His gaze was focused in the distance.

"I won't let anyone harm you."
He squeezed my hand.
"I will protect you. If you let me stand by your side, I will always keep you safe."

I've never heard him speak like that.

"Do you really mean that?"
I still couldn't believe he'd genuinely let himself be so vulnerable in front of me.

"Of course I do, my dear."
His eyes met mine.

He was so dreamy.
...
I'll also do everything to keep him safe.

Alastor blinked a few times, clearing his throat and skipping to a different topic.
"I- AHEM. My broadcast should begin soon."
He wiped his monocule and placed it back on his face.
"I don't expect you to join it, of course, but... I hoped that..."

"I'll accompany you to the studio, sure."
I smiled.

"Maybe later we can have a small visit to the cannibal town cafe?"

"I'd love to. That's a date."
My eyes widened.
"I mean- deal."
THAT'S NOT BETTER.
"I- I- uh, I agree to these plans!"
I rephrased again.

Alastor merely let out a small chuckle and smiled, as usual.

We enjoyed each other's company a little longer. The view was relatively fine for hell. I started being cold, so I turned to go back inside.

It was only when we stood silently in the hallway that I realised that his hand was still holding mine close.

Oh.
I felt myself getting flustered.

To my disappointment, he let it go when Niffty hopped out of one of the guestrooms.

I followed Alastor to the roof of the hotel, where his recording studio was.

"Careful not to trip, dear."
He told me to mind the cables as I entered.

It was very reminiscent of the original studio. I instantly felt at home.

There was his chair at his original placement, but a secondary microphone was set up in front of a secondary chair.
Alastor reached to disconnect it before I set down.

Was that supposed to be for me?

He quietly sang to himself as he moved stuff around.
I've missed it.
His voice is amazing.

When the broadcast started, I leaned comfortably on the chair and listened to his natural flow of words.

I let myself close my eyes and it felt like I was alive again, studying his smile, waiting for my turn to report.

I opened my eyes and saw him speaking with the same manner and enthusiasm, even though the content was more violent than it used to be.
Well, life in hell, go figure.

Naturally, he didn't miss a chance on ridiculing Vox. The overlord previously announced angel-security tec, but obviously he isn't strong enough to do that, if it's even possible.

The shortened deadline for the next extermination is indeed concerning, but I assume the angels won't attack the hotel, as it is owned by the royal family.

At some point he almost paused and turned towards me, as if, by instinct, he wanted to present me as the next speaker.

The radio demon then wrapped up his broadcast, and the on air sign turned off.

"Wonderful as always, Al!"
I cheered.

"I believe I do better with you around."
He winked, his hand slipping into mine.
It felt natural, as if they were always ment to be held together.

We walked together, hand in hand, preparing to exit the hotel and go to Cannibal Town.

I think I can get used to it-
Oh.
He let go as soon as we stepped into the lobby. Only Husk was there, sitting at the bar, looking bored.

"A day such as this demands a good stroll, don't you think, my dear?"
Al offered.
I nodded.
I also wanted to avoid teleportation. I hate how loopy it makes me feel.

Stil nervous about the outside, I, rather boldly, tried to reach for his hand again. Alastor swiftly avoided my hand and linked our arms instead.
I suppose it's helpful, too.

I did start noticing a pattern forming.
Al refuses to hold my hand around others.
Should I be hurt?
Is he embarrassed by it? By me?
Or is this something else?

Nonetheless, as Al hummed his walking tune on our way to Cannible Town, I decided I was rather happy.

Two old friends, after a bit of struggle, finally reunited. Maybe into something more.

But now, with that out of the way, there are still things that concern us, other than this healing relationship.

The approaching extermination deadline, naturally. There's only so much that Charlie's rehabilitation exercises can do under a few months, especially as time keeps running out.

And also...

I won't forget my promise to Angel Dust.

Especially now, that it became personal.

The Vees should cease to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 829 12
"May I rise?" His question posed. "You may." He took your hand and placed a soft kiss upon your knuckles as a sign of respect, before standing befor...
21.9K 771 23
Blood splatters make you look absolutely Devine ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ You are Husks niece to everyone's surprise. Ever...
18.4K 843 20
"𝘖𝘩, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨... 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦?" "𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 �...
46.3K 1K 19
||"See, Look what you've made me do now" He soothed as i clutched my face in horror, Tears spilling down my cheeks as he looks at me with amusement||...