Like a disco ball [DRAKE TMF]

By ienjoywarriorcats_

CHARACTERS BY ROSY CLOZY! TMF DRAKE FANFIC<3 (After the competition) Jake and the music club become popular a... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER SIX

176 2 0
By ienjoywarriorcats_

DREWS POV

I laid on the hospital bed, longing for my comfortable covers.

Jake held my hand as a fresh wave of pain shot through my body from my leg.

"It stings anytime I move." I murmured.

Jake smiled at me, "I can see if you can get some Tylenol if you want."

"That would be nice, thanks Jake."

He nodded and stood up, letting go of my hand carefully.

He walked over to a nurse and began speaking with her.

I rolled over, grunting as the pain hit my leg. How long would I be in here??

A moment later, he reappeared with some Tylenol.

I took the pill and swallowed it.

I shivered, the thin layer I had for a blanket was doing me no good.

Jake looked at me for a second before taking his jacket off and reaching his hand out to me, trying to give it to me.

My eyes widened in surprise, "What? I thought you love that jacket! I don't wanna-"

Jake interrupted me, "Shh, take it before I change my mind!"

I slowly nodded, "Okay." I reached out and grabbed it.

I sat up, the pain in my leg wasn't as bad as before now.

I put the jacket on. It was a thick jacket, I don't know how Jake wore this everywhere!

I looked over, Jake had no regret in his eyes. They shone brightly, but before I could really read them, his expression changed to a neutral one, like he was trying to hide it.

I shrugged it off and faces forward.

I thought for a second..

"When do you think they'll let me out of here? It's miserable." I murmured.

Jake leaned forward, "I hope soon. I miss you, and I know you're right here but can you blame me? I can't really touch you. It sucks."

As Jake spoke, it felt like there was a longing in his voice, like he wanted to say something but couldn't.

He was acting weird. "Jake, why are you acting so.. Odd?" I asked.

He looked away at once. He muttered something, but I didn't hear him.

"Jake, what is it?"

He stayed silent.

"I'm gonna go see when you can get out." He changed the topic and walked away before I could say anything.

The jacket. The jacket was warm, I felt a lot better. I usually had my hoodie, but this was better.. I don't know why. I guess cause it was Jakes I just preferred it more.

I laid my head back down, staring at the ceiling. I had thought about the fact I might like Jake, but I denied it anytime I thought about it.

Cause I don't!

..

I do. I need to stop. I sighed. I felt more attached to him now, and even though Henry and Liam were on the way here now, he still felt more.. Special to me.

Jake came back, "She said whenever the pain in your leg stops hurting. Also, can I see the leg? You never showed me."

I nodded, hesitating. "Sure." I murmured. I got out from under the covers, I was in shorts, a white tank-top, and Jakes jacket. There was a big bruise just under my knee.

Jake looked at it for a second. "It's healing, it's turning purple." He whispered.

He looked over at me, the same type of longing in his eyes this time. What did he want?! It sort of made me mad.

I pulled the covers over me again, "What do you want? I know you want something Jake."

Jake stayed silent again.

"I'll tell you when the time is right."

~~~~

JAKES POV

~~~~

I stood there, staring at Drew. Did he see how much I wanted to say? He didn't know. He thinks I want something. I do. I want to say it. I want to say I love him.

He stared at me, he looked angry.

"Drew, It's nothing.. Bad. I promise. But it's just not the right time or place."

But I need to say it. I need to tell him.

Drew kept staring at me. "Just spit it out!" He said after a moment.

I looked at the floor. "It's not the right time." I repeated.

I looked back up at him. He was staring at the ceiling now.

I heard my phone ringing, it was Hailey. I hung up, now isn't the time!

I sat down beside Drew. I wanted to sit on the bed with him, but I wasn't allowed too.

The phone rang again. I hung up.

Then again. What does she want? I hung up.

She didn't call again.

Drew stared at me for a second, a look of confusion mixed with the anger. There was a flash of understanding that went over his face but it died away quickly.

I fidgeted my fingers nervously.

"How does your bruise feel?" I asked.

Drew moved his leg a little.

"Better," He murmured, "But it still hurts."

I nodded before looking at my phone to check the time.

It was 5:35. I needed to go home.

"I'm gonna head home now Drew, it's getting late."

Drew nodded, "Okay."

"Bye!" I waved as I walked away. I heard him say "Bye" back, and as I walked out of the room, I whispered. "Love you."

...

I laid on my bed. Poor Drew, he had to stay there. Hopefully he started feeling better soon..

It was 9:30. I was about to try to sleep, but Milo came in my room.

"Hey!!!" He yelled, running across my bedroom.

I sighed, annoyed.

He jumped on me.

I groaned, "Milo! Get off!" I pushed him off of me.

"I was trying to sleep!" I scolded him.

He rolled his eyes.

Like Drew does. I couldn't get him off my mind!

"You are soo annoying. Stop worrying about your boyfriend and have some fun!" Milo exclaimed.

"He's not my boyfriend, and I'm trying to sleep!"

But I wish he was.

"Get out." I mumbled.

Milo stalked away, mad.

I closed my eyes and let myself fall into a deep sleep..

...

My eyes fluttered open. I raised my head.

I lifted my body upwards, sitting up.

I raised my arms into a stretch as I yawned. I heard a knock on my door.

It was Drew!

I felt my jaw drop. He was wearing my jacket over his hoodie and gray sweatpants. I blushed a little.

"They let me leave, but I can barely walk on this leg," Drew explained. He stumbled over to my bed and sat down on the edge of it.

I looked at him with a tugging doubt. What if he didn't like me? I can't tell him.

I heard a growl and realized it was me. My stomach was practically gnawing at my throat, I was so hungry. I didn't eat anything yesterday.

Drew must have heard. He took the jacket off and handed it to me, "I can get us doordash if you want." He offered.

I shook my head, "I'm good. I'll have some food here."

Drew nodded, "I already ate. I'll wait here."

~~~~

DREWS POV

~~~~

As Jake left, I laid down on his bed.

I still had a thought that was nagging me.. What did he want? I wanted to know. I needed to know.

I sat staring at the ceiling, thinking of possibilities.

Maybe he want's money. Maybe he want's me to join the music club? Ew. Maybe he want's me to buy him something. What if he doesn't want something, but want's to SAY something? Maybe he want's to tell me he doesn't want to be friends. Or maybe..

Maybe he want's to ask me out.

No. He doesn't. He's my best friend and he likes Daisy.

..

Or Hailey. That ugly freak.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jake walking back into the room. He practically leaped onto his bed.

He rolled over on me from jumping. He laid on me, our faces touching. We stared at each other for a short second.

Then he rolled off of me and broke into a laugh.

I laughed with him.. But I knew I was blushing. I looked over.

So was he.

I pushed the awkward moment away and asked the question that I've been waiting to know.

"Jake, what did you want?" I asked.

He looked at me for a second, then at the ceiling.

"Jake, do you like me?" I blurted the words out. They tumbled out of my mouth, I barely heard myself say them.

Jake remained silent before having a sigh of relief.

"Well.. Yes." He muttered.

My heart was racing so fast. He liked me?

!!

oh my gosh this was painful to write im so sorry 😭 also sorry it ssuch a short chapter!!

i might add even more drama with hailey and a few other people.. i feel like the crash drew almost got into was like too much itself though😭 i might add it into an alternative universe when the series is done!!

(also uhm ignore any typos or anything i am NOT re-reading this..)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 215 12
Ever since Drew and Jake ended their friendship, past feelings they thought they had buried start to come up to the surface... They both have always...
9.4K 261 39
Drew has always been in love with Jake, but Drew was oblivious to his own feelings. He couldnt Express happiness or sadness very well. But as time go...
62.7K 1.4K 25
Drew has been in love with Jake since freshman year. Even though he was dating Zoey, there was always a different blonde in his mind... Drew knew tha...
56.7K 1.6K 13
Roses are red Violets are blue You are my friend I'll never leave you :) -Sean Jake was kicked out of the club for things he said but never meant. Al...