𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐕. 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐓.

By 8TRCKSHAWTY

𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚�... More

WYA? - H.E.R
PARTY GIRLS - YOU.
FUCKED UP - KEHLANI.
SORRY - TEYANA.
MS. KNOWLES - BEYONCÉ.
DRUNK IN LOVE - MEGAN.
GIRL NEXT DOOR - TACIR ROBERSON.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY - TEYANA. (1)
REHEARSALS - MEGAN.

ACT RIGHT - MEGAN.

1K 38 79
By 8TRCKSHAWTY

"𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬."

starring...
𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍.

𓃠

Victoria wearily pushed open the quartz-colored doors to her shared condo with her girlfriend, Megan. The weight of the day hung heavy on her shoulders as she trudged across the cool marble floor, the sound of her sneakers scuffing against the tiles echoing through the spacious living room.

With a deep sigh, she closed the door behind her, shutting out the outside world and the frustrations that had plagued her all day. Her dancers had pissed her off to the max, failing to grasp a crucial part of the choreography for Alright, despite Sean's efforts to drill it into them.

She had cussed everyone put clean, even Sean before storming out of the studio in whirlwind of anger. Now, finally home, all she craved was a hot shower and a moment of peace.

But as she flicked on the harsh lights and kicked off her shoes, tossing them carelessly aside, she found that even settling in pissed her off. Every little noise grated on her nerves, from the blaring TV in the bedroom to the clatter of her shoes hitting the floor.

Hanging her Sprayground bag on the back of the door, she made her way to the bedroom where Megan lounged on the bed, engrossed in a show.

Ignoring her girlfriend's presence, Victoria headed straight for the bathroom, seeking solace in the familiar routine of washing away the day's frustrations. Megan watched her with a furrowed brow, puzzled by Victoria's uncharacteristic silence.

"Hey baby," she called out, but received no response. Confusion crept into her features as she wondered if Victoria had even heard her. In the dimly lit bathroom, Victoria shed her jewelry with a sense of urgency, stowing them away in the gold jewelry box on the vanity.

Pushing her hair up into a messy bun and rolling up her sleeves, she let the cool water soothe her tired skin, the tension in her muscles gradually easing.

Megan entered the bathroom, leaning against the door frame with a quizzical expression. "Hello? You ain't hear me talking to you," she prodded, her arms folded across her chest. Victoria shot back a snarky reply, "I did."

"The hell wrong with you?" Megan's patience wore thin, her confusion giving way to frustration as she tried to make sense of Victoria's uncharacteristic behavior.

This silence was a rarity in their relationship, where open communication had always been their cornerstone.

Drying her face with a plush towel, Victoria met Megan's glare in the mirror, her defiance clear in her gaze. With a sharp tilt of her head, she challenged Megan's unspoken question, daring her to break the silence that hung heavy between them.

Victoria finished hanging the towel out to dry, the soft fabric billowing gently in the bathroom's warm air. As she attempted to exit the room, Meg's imposing figure blocked her path, casting a shadow over the tiled floor. Victoria, her arms now folded in defiance, met Meg's gaze with an attitude that seemed to emanate from every pore of her being.

Rolling her eyes in irritation, Victoria quipped, "Bro, can you move?" She tried to maneuver past Meg through a small gap she spotted, but Meg moved deftly to block her way.

"Oh, so we bros now? wassup with you, V?" Vic rubbed her tired eyes, unwilling to be drawn into unnecessary conflict.

"Nothing. Could you please move?" As Victoria pushed past Meg and made her way to her bed, Meg gently grabbed her by the wrist, turning her around to face her with a genuine look of concern as if questioning her sanity.

"Aight man, let me go. I swear I'll smack the shit out of you," Victoria warned, a faint smirk playing on her lips as her frustration began to escalate. She attempted to wriggle free from Meg's firm grip, but Meg held on tightly, her gaze penetrating.

"I ain't did shit to you. You trippin' forreal." Megan said with a hint of aggression. Victoria let out a loud sigh before impulsively swinging her free hand to slap Megan, the sound reverberating through the room.

Megan staggered back, momentarily thrown off balance, before her expression hardened with anger. Licking her lips, Megan nodded resolutely, releasing Victoria's hand abruptly before storming out of the room and slamming the door shut behind her, causing Victoria to wince at the loud noise.

"I swear, you always taking shit too far," Megan's voice echoed from the living room as the sound of bolts rattling in the door reached Victoria's ears, triggering a sense of unease.

With Megan now officially enraged, Victoria couldn't help but find the intensity somewhat alluring, though she knew it came with its own set of consequences.

With a soft sigh, she mustered up the courage to open the door and step out into the tense atmosphere that awaited her.

Megan sat comfortably on the plush couch, indulging in a bowl of fresh fruit. "Meg..." Victoria's voice called out to her girlfriend, her thumb nail nervously between her teeth, a telltale sign of her unease.

Megan shot a sharp look at Vic and continued to focus on her fruit, her anger palpable in the air.

Slowly, Victoria made her way over to Megan, keenly aware of the intensity in the girl's deep brown eyes watching her every move. "Baby."

"Monét." Megan spoke after swallowing slowly, setting the bowl down on the table before her. Victoria tried to suppress a laugh, knowing the gravity of the situation but struggling to contain her amusement.

"Oh, so I'm Monét now?" Victoria teased as she playfully climbed onto her girlfriend's lap. "Very much so." Megan interlocked her fingers, assessing Victoria with a critical gaze, attempting to maintain her composure.

"I'm sorry," Victoria expressed sincerely, shifting onto Meg's lap, prompting Megan to mutter under her breath in frustration.

Sensing Megan's tension, Victoria smirked, "We good?" Her hand teasingly ventured under Megan's shorts, the cool touch of her acrylic nails causing Megan to glance down and then back up at Victoria, clearing her throat hesitantly. "Yeah... we're good," Megan replied, her tone softening.

Victoria nodded, "You accept my apology?" Her hand still lingering in Megan's basketball shorts, eliciting a hesitant agreement from Megan, "Yeah, you're cool. I'm... I'm over it."

"Okay! Love you!" Victoria cheerfully chirped, swiftly retracting her hand from Megan's pants, rising from the couch with a subtle sway of her hips, a mischievous smirk playing on her lips.

Megan's gaze followed Victoria as she left the room, her thoughts a mix of admiration and exasperation. "So fine and so trifling," Megan murmured to herself, shaking her head and rolling her eyes before deciding to follow Victoria into the bedroom, hands tucked into her pockets, a silent resolve evident in her demeanor.

Unbeknownst to Victoria, Megan was not so easily swayed by her playful antics, her resolve simmering beneath the surface as she entered the room, ready to address the lingering tension between them.

𓃠

Victoria sat at the edge of the bed, shedding her brown vest and tossing it aside, revealing a flesh-toned sports bra that accentuated her figure.

"So you just gonna leave me like this?" Megan's voice filled the room as she entered, closing the door softly behind her. Relaxing back on her arms, Victoria tilted her head to the side, "Like what, baby?" Megan rolled her eyes, directing a discreet glance towards her crotch, prompting a burst of laughter from Victoria and a playful click of the teeth from Meg.

"Poor baby, come here..." Megan approached Victoria, standing between her legs. Victoria gazed up at her with a hint of desire, pulling Megan closer by the waistband of her pants, initiating a deep, sensual kiss.

Megan's hand gently held Victoria's waist, the other skimming the exposed skin as their lips danced in a passionate embrace.

Moving from Victoria's lips to her neck, Megan nibbled and licked at her sensitive spots, eliciting soft moans and hitched breaths from Victoria before returning to her lips.

Breaking the kiss, Megan slid Victoria's panties and pants down, her tone shifting as she whispered, "What I tell you about putting your hands on me, Victoria?" Running her tongue over her lips, Megan's gaze held a hint of mischief as she noticed Victoria's sudden tension, realizing she might not have been forgiven as easily as she had thought.

"Stay right there. I'm not even playing with you," Megan commanded before stepping out of the room for a few minutes.

Victoria's mind raced, her heart pounding as she silently prayed, wondering about Megan's intentions and what consequences she might be preparing.

Walking back into the room, Megan adjusted the straps of the strap-on until it fit snugly, her movements deliberate as Victoria watched with a mix of anticipation and nervousness, her throat tightening with each passing moment.

Pulling Victoria towards her by her leg, Megan positioned herself in front of her with a commanding presence.

"Baby, I'm sorry," Victoria blurted out, a hint of desperation in her voice as she tried to diffuse the tension that hung heavy in the air. "Whatchu' sorry for?"

Megan's tone was firm, her faux confusion masking the seriousness of the situation. Victoria's breath quickened, her eyes widening as she realized the gravity of the moment.

"You gon' take every inch, since you want to act up," Megan's words held a weight of authority, a clear indication that she was not going to tolerate Victoria's attitude.

Leaning down once more to kiss Victoria's lips softly, she stood back up and she stuck two of her fingers into her mouth, keeping her eyes on Victoria before taking them out and running them up and down the woman's folds.

Victoria's breath picked up as Meg slowly dipped her fingers into her heat, her walls immedately clenching around them. "Fuck.." Victoria whimpered softly at the pleasure that she had felt but also frustrated at the pace that Megan was going at and Megan noticed too.

Megan's deep brown orbs never left Victoria, watching at all of her reactions closely and intently.

Picking up the pace and Victoria's mouth fell open and she bit her lip softly, moving her own down hand to Megan's busy hand in attempts to move her away, to which Megan grasped with her other hand and intertwined the two.

Using her thumb, Megan began rubbing it against Vicky's bud, using the natural pleasure button to get her girlfriend there.

"Megannnn..." Victoria moaned out, her hand gripping Megan's harshly. Megan felt satisfactory, knowing she could make the bronze beauty crumble this easily.

She could even do it just by looking at her a certain way and she loved the effect she had on the girl.

Megan hit one spot that caused V to groan loudly, "That's what I like to hear." As she curled her fingers and flicked her around a few times, the way that Vicky's breathing grew shallow she knew she was near her climax.

"You ready to go, V?" Megan inquired and Victoria nodded her head eagerly, ready to let loose. Her chest heaved up and down as the knot in her stomach slowly began to unravel. "Mhm. Hold it." She stopped all her movements, bringing her fingers up to her mouth to lick up all of Victoria's juices.

Irritated, Victoria furrowed her eyebrows, "What the fuck?" She exasperated trying to catching her breath, confused as to why Megan would leave her hanging like that. But Megan had other plans for the girl. "You said what?" Megan questioned, a devious smirk playing on her lips, she let go of Victoria's hand in order to pull closer to her.

"I said- ouuuu." Victoria was cut off as Megan entered her without warning, holding up one of her legs and placing it on her shoulder. "Oh my god.." Slowly, Megan dipped the tip of the toy inside of her woman. Her lips folded in concentration.

She started off with slow deep strokes, making sure to hit Victoria's stop gingerly. Meanwhile, Victoria crumbling under her, her fist balled up as she crumpled the satin sheets in her fist, unable to formulate proper words. Her vow of silence being a testament of the state of bliss she was in right now.

Speeding up her strokes, Megan leaned down closer to Victoria, the sound of her wetness penetrating Megan's ears, she was taking the phrase,"In your guts." literally.

"You look so pretty taking all of me, baby." Megan praised the speechless woman under her, gaining a drawn out moan from her lips.

Moving her hand up to taller woman's stomach in order to push her away for her not to go to deep or too fast. "Move yo' fucking hand, Victoria, Back up all that shit you was doing earlier." Megan says lowly, her eyebrows knitted together, converting all of her frustrations into her thrusts.

"Baybeeeee, why are you fucking me like this?" Victoria questioned as her legs began to shake violently, her climax once again creeping up on her and she wasn't sure if she could've held it this time.

Mgean leaned down to kiss Victoria's lips, sucking on her bottom lip as Victoria moaned in her mouth.

"You got it, V. You ready to cum mama?" She asked whispering into her ear, kissing her jawline as well. "Yes please." Victoria held Megan's head close to her as she felt her stomach knot up once more. "Go ahead and make a mess on it for me."

With permission, Vicky let out a loud sexy moan that made Megan join her, Meg had slowed her strokes down, catering to Victoria's current state, her eyes low and hooded as she looked up at her.

Repeating Megan's named under her breath over and over, her legs tremored hard as she came, Megan helped her ride it out and her watched as her legs shook for a few seconds. Looking on at Victoria who's hand now covered her face, trying to catch herself. Megan tapped the tip on Victoria's sensitivity, making the girl flinch a little bit.

Leaning down, Megan wrapped her hand around Victoria's neck, making her move her hand away from her face, before speaking Megan squeezed Victoria's neck slightly, "Try that shit again with me and see if I don't fuck you up, literally." Victoria smirked faintly and nodded.

one thing about me. i don't proofread my shit, i just don't like to. it be corny as hell. anyways, enjoy this while i unravel myself from the depths of schoolwork! BYE! also this is from an old imagines book i had that i left for dead, but i tweaked it a luh bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...
347K 11K 83
just another imagine about your favorite celebrities... taking requests...
26.6K 1.1K 37
watch your back while you're bringing in your groceries. MegMani
11K 452 9
real fucking ride or die.