ORASANIAN ⚜️ ( THE ORIGINALS )

By BlitzMikaelson

After many weeks of being apart from each other, the Epic Love Soulmates, Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaels... More

intro to characters part i
intro to characters part ii
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Eight

13 1 1
By BlitzMikaelson

*~*~*

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, after Klaus and Christy arrived back in New Orleans in her skiff ship, Christy is sitting on the sofa, in the courtyard, playing with her wooden acoustic guitar.

(Christy's Outfit)

Ana slowly walks inside the courtyard. She and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"When did you and Klaus get back from Mount Orasani?" Ana asked, sitting down in the sofa chair.

"A minute ago." Christy replied. "How are things with you?"

"I'm fine." Ana replied. "Where's Luna and Trinity?"

"With Marion at the Camp Orasani." Christy told her.

"How is Marion liking Camp Orasani so far?" Ana asked.

"Marion loves it." Christy replied. "Luna and Trinity takes her to the schoolhouse and afterwards, they pick her up for lunch. And after that, the three of them just spend time together."

"Oh, okay." Ana said.

Christy's phone buzzes in her skinny jeans pocket. She stops playing her acoustic guitar and picks up her phone and looks at it.

Marcel

Christy answers her phone. "Hey, Marcel."

"Hi, Christy. I'm at my loft. We need to talk." Marcel said on the phone.

"Okay, I'm on my way." Christy said, and hangs up her phone and glances at Ana. "I have to go, but I'll see you later."

"Sure. We'll meet up for drinks at Rousseau's." Ana said.

"Alright." Christy said, getting up and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

ALGIERS / MARCEL'S LOFT

Christy is sitting on the sofa with a parchment paper with a werewolf on it.

"This looks like a spell. An old Rougarou werewolf." Christy said.

"A Rougarou werewolf?" Marcel said.

"It's an ancient spell from the Orasanian archives in the library. I know about it because Tithous told me about it." Christy told him.

"What does it do? The Rougarou werewolf spell?" Marcel asked.

"It's not a spell, Marcel, it's a curse." Christy said to him.

"Has it been used before?" Marcel asked.

"Not really no." Christy replied. "But where did you find this?"

"In Aurora's jacket pocket." Marcel told her.

Marcel and Christy exchange looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

ABANDONED TRAIN DEPOT

Later that day, Marcel followed Christy to Aurora's cell.

Christy walks up to Aurora's cell gate door, showing the redheaded vampire the parchment paper with the Rougarou werewolf curse.

"Where did you get this old Rougarou curse, Aurora?" Christy asked her.

"Marcalos gave it to me when he brought me back again." Aurora told her, getting up to her feet and slowly walks up to the cell door gate. "I wanted what you have, to be Nik's wife, his Epic Love Soulmate, the mother of his children. But now, his heart is with you."

"Why are you doing this, Aurora? To hurt Klaus? To make him fall back in love with you?" Christy asked.

"You do not deserve Klaus's heart. But to see the look on his face when he realizes that he will lose you again to a Rougarou werewolf curse, it will sadden him." Aurora said.

Christy slowly backs away from Aurora, still holding the parchment paper in her hand.

And suddenly, Christy gets a premonition, causing her to close her eyes, and clutches her head with her hand, making her lean sideways against a wall.

"Christy?" Marcel said.

- Christy's Premonition -

Klaus and Christy nearly shares a kiss in a ballroom. The clock strikes twelve o'clock and a Rougarou werewolf growls.

- Reality -

Christy opens her eyes and gently leans backwards against the wall, panting softly to herself.

"Christy? Are you alright?" Marcel asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Christy told him. "I gotta go. I'll see you around, Marcel."

⚜️⚜️

ROUSSEAU'S

That afternoon, Ana and Christy are sitting at the bar counter with their drinks of bourbon.

"Christy? Are you okay?" Ana asked, concerned.

"Not really no." Christy told her, taking a sip of her bourbon. "I had a premonition."

"What was your premonition about?" Ana asked, taking a sip of her bourbon.

"I don't know when it's gonna happen, but a clock is gonna strike twelve o'clock and I'm gonna turn into a Rougarou werewolf." Christy told Ana.

"A Rougarou werewolf?" Ana asked.

Christy takes out a folded parchment paper from her jeans pocket and shows it to Ana.

"But now, what if Aurora already used the curse?" Christy asked.

"The Rougarou werewolf is a curse?!" Ana exclaimed. "Is there a way to reverse it? Or to stop it?"

"I don't know, Ana." Christy told her.

Ana and Christy exchange worried looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That evening, Christy slowly walks Klaus's and hers bedroom and sees a dress on her room divider.

She slowly walks up to the dress and gently soothes it in her fingers.

"I was hoping you would wear it on our date." Klaus said, slowly walks inside.

"It's beautiful." Christy said with a glance at Klaus. "And where is our romantic date gonna be?"

"Hmm? I was thinking at the gazebo in the garden maze." Klaus said. "We can have one of those charcuterie board that you love so much."

"That sounds good." Christy said.

"Chris? What's wrong?" Klaus asked, having sensed something was wrong.

"We can talk about it later, I don't want to ruin our date." Christy said.

"Christiana?" Klaus said her full name with a slight stern expression on his face. "You can try to fool me, Love, but you can't."

"Marcel and I visited Aurora. I'm in trouble, Klaus." Christy told him.

"What sort of trouble?" Klaus asked, becoming worried.

Klaus and Christy exchange worried looks at each other.

"I had a premonition. You and I were in a ballroom. And we almost kissed. The clock striked twelve o'clock and I saw a Rougarou werewolf." Christy told him.

"What's a Rougarou werewolf?" Klaus asked, a bit confused.

Christy takes out the folded parchment paper from her jeans pocket and unfolds it, showing him the Rougarou werewolf curse.

"A Rougarou werewolf is an old curse and I saw a Rougarou werewolf in my premonition." Christy told him. "Klaus? What if I'm the Rougarou werewolf that I saw in my premonition?"

"Where did you get this?" Klaus asked.

"Marcel told me that he found it in Aurora's jacket pocket." Christy said.

"We'll discuss this later, you and I have a date to get to." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / GARDEN MAZE GAZEBO

Later that night, Klaus and Christy are both sitting on the chaise lounge. A charcuterie board with food, a few pastries and fruits, and a bottle of red wine.

(Christy's Dress Outfit)

"So, what made you get an idea for a date?" Christy asked.

"I just thought we could use the lonesome together." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange soft chuckles with each other.

Klaus drinks the rest of his red wine and gets up, gently sets down his emptied wine glass on the table and offers his hand to Christy.

"Care for a dance, Little Enchantress?" Klaus asked.

"Sure." Christy said, drinking the rest of her red wine and gently takes his hand and gets up to her feet. She gently sets down her emptied wine glass on the table.

Klaus gently pulls her close to him. She gently wraps her arm around his neck, he gently wraps an arm around her waist and they gently holds each other's hands, intertwine their fingers together, and slow-dances together.

He gently lifts her up in his arms and gently spins her around with her chuckling and gently sets her back down on her feet.

"You look amazing." Klaus complimented on Christy's dress.

"I'm pretty sure that you're gonna paint it and add it to your personal canvas paintings of me." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. He gently twirls her out and gently pulls her back close to him, proceeding with the slow-dance.

"And you look handsome yourself." Christy complimented on Klaus's dark tieless suit. "Why the dark clothes anyway?"

"It's just how I am." Klaus said. "Let's just cherish this moment together."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and they share a kiss, enjoying the rest of their romantic date in the gazebo.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 449 31
A Remake of SORCERESS ⚜️ New Orleans. Meet Christy Nelson. An 1010 year old ancient sorceress with extraordinary magic. Stronger than any French Quar...
3.1K 91 22
A remake of the sequel to SORCERESS ⚜️ The Originals. It all began with Christy Nelson when she met the infamous Klaus Mikaelson. At first, they star...
2.1K 55 24
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.❞ 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞-𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚. It's been a few mon...
166K 5.3K 86
❛︎ 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 ❜︎ 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 �...