Billionaire Marriage

By jseraphina

One date. That's what they were told. One date evolves into something. Something neither of them wanted. A gr... More

Copyright
Characters
Character Inspo
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
WATTY entry!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 33.1
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A/N
A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Lean Onto Me:
Lean onto me: 2

Next Book: Lean Onto Me

90 2 0
By jseraphina

Vernon is the star swimmer of his school. Priding himself in his sport, his only focus is exceeding his goals and passing the last year of his schooling. One day, he unintentionally crosses paths with another student, Olivia, who causes trouble for him. After a huge misunderstanding, Vernon wants nothing to do with the girl and plans to get through his final year with no more trouble. Olivia is adamant about them becoming friends and pushes herself into his corner.

Vernon's reluctance and Olivia's persuasiveness come to a clash. Will sparks fly between the two opposing people?

Out March 1st

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 135K 52
๐•๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
462K 10.9K 37
Unedited First draft Samantha king is a girl every guy wants to marry , innocent , kind hearted , selfless you can count and count and count but wi...
129K 4.2K 17
"Let's run away together." || read description || In which you, Viscountess ______ Morgan, find some difficulty with being in love. Namely; being arr...
4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...