Hated With Love

By yourshadow123098

She married him just to save her father's company but who knew that this marriage will save her live too. Aah... More

character sketch
[☆] welcome back
[☆] mehndi ceremony
[☆] Bride exchange
[☆] wedding/first night.
[☆] New beginning.
[☆] reception
[☆]pheli rasoi
[☆] moving into 'our' house.
[☆] His and her care
[☆] His jaan
[☆] His jealousy
[☆] warnings.
[☆] Double trouble
[☆] bad journey = good time.
[☆] Disturbance
[☆] unexpected appearance
[☆] Mistake.
[☆] Her past....
[☆] Her past:- 2

[☆] Her jealousy

105 6 16
By yourshadow123098

chapter 11☆

Another day begin in everyone's life. Some started it with a cup of coffee while some started with struggles like Aahna.

Here she was struggling while wearing her clothes due to the plaster in her hand. More specifically she was struggling while hooking her bra. Yesterday khushi helped her but today without thinking anything she just rushed into the bathroom to get fresh, and now she is regretting it.

Being tired with it, she called siddharth
"Siddharth....siddharth......

Siddharth who was sleeping peacefully as it was sunday, but he woke up due to her yelling. He first checked his other side of the bed, finding it empty he got up from the bed worriedly and yelled
"Aahna where are you ,are you okay".

"Yeahh I am, relax". She replied from the bathroom hearing to which he felt relaxed.

"Siddharth can you go and call either khushi or maa, i need help with my clothing". She said

"Yeahhh sure". He said while yawning.

He headed downstairs and went towards khushi's room, only to find it empty and then he went towards his mother who was busy in the kitchen.

"Maa where is khushi" he asked

"She went to office with kabir as they had a important meeting".
Vineta answered

"Ohhh, okay by the way Aahna is calling you as she need help with her clothings".

"Beta, right now i am really very busy, can't you just help her out?

"Maa how can I?"

"What do you mean, Siddharth she is your wife, you have to help her, now go and help her out".

"Huhhh, maa why don't you understand...wait where is chachi?".

"She went out with your chachu to buy something".

Siddharth just got disappointed as every lady in the house was not helping him but he thought to ask his dadi. He directly went towrds her but got to know that she was doing the pooja and can't help him right now.

Siddharth who was getting disappointed by every answers was now heading towards his room,while thinking that what he will reply to her.

On the other hand Aahna who was waiting for their aarival was cursing him for taking so time in calling them as she was standing in an unhooked bra.

And at that moment a knock was heard on the bathroom door. Thinking that it would be either khushi or vineta she opened the door but was shocked after seeing the person infornt of her.

Siddharth was standing with his eyes widened and jaws dropped as he saw aahna standing in front of him with an unhooked bra and panty.

He gulped hardly after seeing the sight in front of him which was making him hard.
"She is soo hot". Murmured siddharth.
Which was unheard by Aahna, and she quickly closed the door after coming back to her senses.

"Whatt the hell are you doing here and where is ...khushi...or maa".

"Khushi went to office early, maa is busy, chachi went out and dadi is doing pooja". He said in a go while gulping hard.

"Ohhh goddd....now what to do?".

"Aahna open the door, I will help you".
Siddharth said making her eyes widened but as she was not left with anyother option, she covered her chest by putting her tshirt on it and opened the door slowly letting him in.

Siddharth entered in the bathroom only to find her standing while back facing him and her bra being unhooked. He put her hair infornt and as his cold fingers touches her skin, a shiver was ran down through her spine. And what the best part was she was not felling uncomfortable with his touch.

His hands went down as he clutches the end of the bra and again giving her a shiver. He hooked the bra and made her turn around and said.
"Give me the t-shirt". With his eyes closed.

She unknowingly passed him a smile which was obviously not seen by him. She hesitantly passed him the t-shirt and he was able to put the t-shirt down on her one hand but was not able to put it down on the second hand as there was a plaster and his eyes were close. As she saw him struggling with her second hand she said....
"Open your eyes, and make me wear it properly, you have already seen everything then whats the point". As she said that he slowly opened his eyes only to meet her brown orbs.

He carefully made her wear the tshirt and as now it was the time for the pants she started wearing it by myself but failed miserably. Siddharth unknowingly chuckled and took the pants from her went on her kness to make her wear it.

He got up after getting her dressed and said
"You are looking beautiful". While kissing her forehead.

She replied in a hmmm and left the bathroom while saying "My husband is caring".

Siddharth locked the door and looked himself in the mirror and found him blushing.
"She is soo beautiful, so hot, so amazing uffff...you are a lucky man siddharth". He said to himself and went to take a cold shower.

They both weren't aware of that they started falling for each other. Siddharth started falling for her personality, her laugh, her face, her acts, her voice and what not.

And aahna she started caring about him. She stated him as her husband. Probably she is falling for him or it's just an attraction.

After a while siddharth came out of the bathroom and found her struggling while combing her hair. He took the comb from her hand and started combing her hair without saying anything.

After getting dressed completely they both headed downstairs as they were about to reach they saw Siddharth's Bua entering the house. They both passed a big smile towards her but Aahna's smile fainted when she saw shrishti entering the house. 

They both headed towards bua and as she saw aahna with a plaster in her hand, she quickly went towards her as hugged her tightly while saying
"Mera baccha, kya haal  bana liya hai tune apna". While caressing her cheeks and Aahna passed her a big smile.

"Sara pyaar khali bhau ke liye hai ki mere liye bhi kuch hai". Siddharth said while sulking.

"Tujhe to m batati hu, ese kaise tu isse akela chod diya huhhh". Bua said while hitting on his arm.

"Arrr bua... yeh apki beti thi jisse cab m jana tha". He said while protesting.

"Hhhhh buaa, see now he is blaming me, was i the one who had an important meeting with Mr.sharma huhh". She said.

"He is just an idiot, leave him". Bua said while hugging her. Shrishti who was seeing  all this was now getting piss off due to the sweet and lovely talk between them. She quickly hugged siddharth while yelling "siddharthhhhhh.... siddharth due to reflex hugged her back but immediately separated himself from her and the next moment Shrishti received a spank on her head which was given by sonali (bua).

"How many time should i tell you to call him bhai.. he is older than you". Sonali said while Shrisht protested while saying...
"He is not even that old".

"Yeahhh being 5 years older means nothing to you, right?". Said sonali as she headed towards the sofa. And everyone took their respective seats.

Siddharth sat on the sofa and aahna sat on his left side but Shrishti not wasting anymore second took her seat on the right side of siddharth. Which made Aahna a little upset.

Everyone were chit chatting while having their breakfast today in the living room. Shristi while talking kept her hand on the siddharth's thigh which made him a little uncomfortable so he removed her hand from his thighs but she repeated her action again and again siddharth was fuming in anger by this time due to her actions but as he didn't wanted to create any scene he didn't said anything.

Aahna who was smiling widely while talking turned her face towards siddharth but her smile dropped when she saw shrishti's hand in his thighs. She was already jealous but now she is fuming in anger and jealousy is taking over her.

Aahna excused herself and went in thier room. Siddharth observed her and followed her behind and he was about to enter the room she closed the door on his face. Which made him shock. He entered the room and saw her removing a book from the side table of the bed along with a chocolate.

"Aahnaa... he was saying but she stooped him in middle while saying.

"Get the hell out of here Siddharth"..

"But...

"No buts nothing just get out". She said and took a bite from the chocolate.
Siddharth not wanting to ruin her mood more went out but did he really went, obviously no... he was standing right at the door while observing her actions.

He found her getting clam and getting engrossed in the book, from seeing this he came to a conclusion that right now chocolates and books can help her more so he marched out to buy her chocolates and books.

~~~

As Siddharth was entering the mansion he found no one in the living room and he get a little relaxed as their is no one to question him about the hamper which he has in his hand. As he was leaving towards the stairs he found Shrishti walking down the stairs, he royally ignored her but she ran towards him while saying.

"Siddharth did you got this for me... so sweet of you...she was about to take the hamper but siddharth pulled it back and said.

"Bilkul nahi aur esa hone ke liye tumhe 100 baar wapas janam lena hoga yeh usse bhi zayad kyuki yeh isse janam m to possible nahi hai". He said and started walking upstairs leaving an angry shristi behind...

He entered in his room and found her still reading the book but her chocolate was finished. He went towards her and sat on the edge if the bed and tried to see the name of the book. As he read the book his eyes widened as she was reading 'fineprint' he snatche the book from her hand and his eyes widened again as he saw what she was reading. She was reading an erotic scene.

"You read this kinds of book..

"Yeahhh siddharth give me my book back it's none of your business"....

"What if you want yo turn those things in practical obviously it's my business".

"What the hell are you saying". She said but in no time a crimson red color has appeared on her cheeks. Siddharth not wanting to make the atmosphere more tense passed her the hamper.

She was confused at first but as she saw what inside a wave of happiness raised inside her as she started smiling widely.

Siddharth on seeing her smiling started smiling and thought

"Iski yeh smile dekhne ke liye lagta hai mujhe ek kamra library ke jiasa bana hoga aur ek chocolate factory kharid bhi hogi. Library ka kaam kal se chalu karna hoga". His smile didn't left his face as the whole time he was watching her.

Hello my social family

How are you guys doing?

Btw happy 500+ readers....thank you so much....

But i am a little upset as you guys ghosted me in the previous chp but I guess it's okay as we have achieved a little milestone.

Sorry but updated will be a little late as my finals will start from Tuesday.

Should i give you guys the spoiler of the next chp...

Hmm... a litlle spoiler won't hurt right....so here you go

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Just see her..mere se baat karne m to maut aati aur aur isse kaise hass ke baat kar rahi hai" he said while seeing the cctv footage.

~~~

His meeting was over when it was the lunch time. He was on the way to this cabin but he instead went in the cafeteria. And he saw something which made his blood bolied he yelled...

"Aahnaaaaa...... and went towards her while she turned towards him while rubbing her eyes..

"In my cabin right now".....

He said went towards his cabin as he entered his cabin after few seconds Aahna entered as she did he turned towards her and she started taking her steps forward, but when he did the same she did opposite of it. Her moment came to stop when she hit the wall behind her.  But that didn't stopped him he took his steps more close to her and now they were few inches apart

"Siddharth you are ve..ry...cl..ose... she said while shattering.

"Why is my closeness hurting you while his didn't.... he said in a husky voice and increased the closeness between them. He went towards her lips while aahna reflex closed her eyes.....

Enough of the spoiler but are they gonna kiss? Or siddharth have same other plans.

Find it out in the next chp named "his jealousy".....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927K 80K 87
This is the story of a rich , ruthless and a heartless billionare who has an awful past due to which he hates relationships . The word "FAMILY" doesn...
143K 5.7K 35
Daksh Malhotra - a womanizer and a ruthless billionaire - tears apart the life of Asmita Sharma - a vivacious and ambitious young woman - when he fin...
79.7K 13.6K 40
©Copyright - All rights reserved and belongs to the writer PoohBear on Wattpad. If you are reading this story on any other platform, then it's plagia...
23.1K 668 18
Shreya ma'am got married to Siddharth, daya sir started being silent all the time and forgot to smile, everone was so worried about him, abhijeet sir...