Their Innocuous Wife

By amiablyyy

(CAPTURED SERIES #3) "Don't you for a second believe that we are ever letting you go, sweetheart". He muttere... More

A/n
Characters
Prologue
Monsters
An angel
New chapter of rivalry
Selfless her
Breathe in fear
Two choices
A bird and two stones
Unknown feelings
Desires for her
Their wife
Consummation night
Almost killed her
Innocent life
Changing dynamics
Treating her softly
Disrespecting them
The lesson
A simple kiss
Body shaming
Scaring her
Ignoring them
Princess treatment
Fulfilling her demands
Jealous asses
Her favourite one
Teasing her
Shopping session
Fear & restlessness
The reception party
Defending them
Hurted brothers
Bad omen
Baby steps
Being a brat
Serene feeling
Making excuses
Fear of Darkness
Queen and peasants
Foreign feelings
Lost puppies
Their first gifts
She likes them
Triggering past
Becoming one
Their angel
His Shadow
King treatment
Obsessiveness for her
Business event
Manipulating her
Parted ways
Back to home
In love of husbands
Her reports
Getting tattooed
Claim to care
Apologies & confessions
Concern as a father
Jealously in the family
Teaming up
Her condition
Fatherly embrace
Motherly love
Family time
Special occasion
Fasting and rituals
Her tattoo
Farewell
Reunion with Shadow
Talkative him
Devastated brothers
Numbing pain
Broken her
Secret visit
Still cares
Caught fighting
Incomplete vows
Selfish her
Avoiding them
Hospitalized
Memory loss
Freedom
After long time
Good news
Mama bear
Epilogue

Humiliation

5.8K 396 41
By amiablyyy

💜✨

The Fernandez brothers left the mansions leaving Vanessa alone at home. She pouted not knowing what to do here alone. She wanted to go back to her home but scared to ask them because they don't know how to reply softly but snap at her always. 'Why did they marry me if they didn't want to talk to me?' was the thought crossed in her mind. She started looking for someone to whom she could talk but everyone was ignoring her and walking past her making her frown. What did she do?

Vanessa saw the same two maids who were in her room and her face lit up. She immediately sprang towards them and blocked their way making them startled. Vanessa placed her hands on her hips trying to look intimidating, she was looking everything but intimidating. The maids looked at her questionably because their bosses ordered to every servant in the mansion that no one will talk to her until it is very much needed. They both were scared for themselves.

"W-w-why everyone is avoiding me?" Vanessa asked them but there was a sadness laced in her voice which could be easily sensed. The maids faces turned into concerned and sympathetic.

"Sorry ma'am, but bosses has ordered everyone that we are not allowed to talk to you." one of them said to her apologetically making Vanessa to frown more.

"W-w-who are they to decide? I will talk to a-anyone I want." Vanessa said a little angrily and hurt by their senseless order.

"W-w-will you avoid me too?" she asked them sadly making their hearts to melt. They didn't want to ignore her intentionally but they got strict order from their bosses and disobeying them bring painful death.

"Sorry ma'am we can't." they apologized bowing their head in front of her.

"I-I-I will forgive you o-only on one condition." she said folding her arms over her chest and puckered her lips out making the maids to look at each other.

"How ma'am?" one of them asked her.

"S-s-stop calling me ma'am and I will f-forgive you. C-c-call me Vanessa." she said beaming at them making them to sigh in relief that she is not giving them any threats.

"But we can't. Bosses will---" the maid was saying but Vanessa cut her off in between.

"Y-y-you can call me by my name when your b-bosses are not around?" she asked them making them smile and nod at her.

"D-d-deal?" she asked them extending her hand towards them and after some hesitation they both shook their hands with her.

"Deal." they said in unison and the three of them laughed out aloud.

"C-c-can you please guide me back to the room because t-this mansion is so spacious that I will f-forget the way?" Vanessa asked embarrassingly but the maids didn't found it weird because the mansion was really spacious and had many hallways and corridors.

They gestured her to walk with them and Vanessa happily followed them. But while walking somewhere clicked to Vanessa's mind and she decided to ask the maids.

"S-s-sorry but I forgot to ask your names." she said scratching the back of her head.

The maid smiled at their new ma'am nature and decided to introduce themselves.

"I'm Ana and she is Ava. We are twins." one of them said and then introduced the second one.

"O-o-oh that's why you were l-looking similar." Vanessa said surprisingly and her mouth turned in O shaped making the maids chuckle again.

"No we don't look similar I'm more pretty than her." Ava said pointing at Ana.

"Yeah yeah, keep dreaming." Ana said rolling her eyes at Ava and seeing their bickering Vanessa giggled softly.

Meanwhile they reached to the brothers' room and after leaving Vanessa inside the room the maids went away. Vanessa was about to enter inside the bathroom but then she remembered she don't have any clothes to wear and she forgot to ask Ava and Ana about the clothes. She pouted angry at herself that she forgot to ask about the clothes and now she can't go back because she will lost her way in this big mansion.

Then she remembered of the brothers' closet and again decided to take clothes from them. 'Because of them I'm here without any clothes so it is their responsibility to lend me their clothes.' she thought in her mind and entered inside the closet. She started look for a T-shirt again because it would be comfortable and then she found one. This time she chose to skip the shorts because anyways they slide down from her waist.

With the T-shirt and a towel she entered inside the bathroom. After taking her time in scrubbing and cleaning herself in the bathtub she showered and wore the same pair of undergarments, having no other choice. Then she wore the T-shirt not knowing whom it belonged to. Coming out of the bathroom she started drying her washed hair with the towel.

After drying the hair, she sat on the bed because again she had nothing to do and being alone she didn't know where to go until Ana and Ava choose to check upon her. She roamed her gaze in the whole room and saw the balcony which made her curious to look outside so she went to the spacious balcony and saw the weather which was a little dull today.

She saw her surroundings and the neighborhood which was far away because the mansion spread to the wide area. Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder making her startled and jump back. Vanessa placed her hand on her loud beating chest and then saw Ava standing there.

"Sorry did I scare you?" Ava asked her apologetically.

"S-s-scare? You gave me h-heart attack. M-m-my soul came out of my body and then went inside." Vanessa said dramatically making the twin sisters giggle at her dramatic nature. Vanessa gave them a stinky eye.

"A-a-are you making fun of me?" she asked them trying to look a little serious but by now the sisters are aware of her childish nature so the both nodded their heads in agreement making Vanessa to gasp more dramatically making them to muffle their laughs.

"From where you took your drama classes? You act really well." Ana asked her making her to pout at them.

"M-m-my mama. Papa always tells me that when they met, mama used to be a lot d-dramatic and he says that I got my t-this ability naturally from her." she said pouting more making the girls to be sad this time.

"You miss your mama and papa. Don't you?" Ana asked her making Vanessa to slowly shake her head.

"Y-y-you know my mama always used to worry about my m-marriage but my p-papa used to say that the m-man will marry me have to live in o-our mansion only and h-he will not let me go anywhere and mama used to bicker on t-this topic for days with h-him." Vanessa said remembering her parents bickering which she used to love a lot.

"But you are here far away from them. They would be worried about you." Ava stated sadly looking at the sad girl in front of them.

"B-b-by n-now papa would have taken the h-house on his head knowing I'm not with b-bhai. T-they already don't like e-each other and a-after this papa will get m-more angry with b-bhai." Vanessa said in her broken voice making the girl to rub her shoulder.

"I wish we could help you but if we even think about it, bosses will kill us and our family." Ana said making Vanessa to gasp loudly.

"N-n-no you don't have to t-think about it then. I-I-I know my p-papa he will come to save me. W-without me he never eats his f-food. I-I-I hope he will have his food and don't fuss about it to mama." Vanessa said sadly like a sensible and mature girl which she is when it comes to her loved ones.

"We hope to that your father come as soon as possible and save your from this hell hole." Ava let out making Ana to slap her arm making her gasp but Ava clipped her mouth shut when she saw Ana silently glaring at her and telling her to not care the little girl. She silently nodded at her apologetically.

"W-w-what hell----" before Vanessa could ask her about her previous statement Ava cut her off.

"Vanessa w-why don't we go to the kitchen? We have some work to do there and you can also sit there." Ava said loudly making Vanessa startled at her sudden loud voice.

"I-I-I'm right beside you w-why are you shouting?" Vanessa asked her frowning at her sudden loud voice.

"Leave her Vanessa she is an idiot and anytime started acting weird. You come with me." Ana said and took Vanessa's hand in hers and started walking with her out of the room.

"Hey I'm not an idiot! You are a dumbo!" Ava yelled from behind them making Vanessa to snicker but Ana didn't stop and kept walking making Ava to run behind them and match their pace with a grumpy face.

The three of the girls came downstairs while Vanessa was trying to remember the way and looking cautiously everywhere so that the minor things will help her to keep the way in her mind. They were about to go inside the kitchen but suddenly some loud voices of yelling came from outside making the three of them to stop at their places and they looked at each other.

Before anyone could think anything Natasha, Kayla and Brittany directly barge inside the mansion and the guards didn't try to stop them because they used to come here a lot of time. They were directly coming from the brothers' company because they were not there so they thought they would be at home and they decided to come at their mansion.

"¡Alejandro!" Brittany yelled loudly in her Spanish accent and started looking at upstairs thinking the brothers will come downstairs but they weren't even at home.

"¡Alejandro! Baja." she again called but didn't see any brother coming downstairs making them more angry.
(Translation: Alejandro! Come down.)

Meanwhile Vanessa and the twin sisters were silently looking at them from a corner. Vanessa didn't know what she was saying but she was sure that the three girls were furious and calling some Alejandro.

"W-w-who are they and whom she is c-calling?" Vanessa slowly whispered to Ana whose eyes widened knowing that she still don't know their bosses' names.

"Alejandro is the younger brother and one of your husbands. They are their fiances." Ana whispered back making Vanessa's eyes widened at the new information she got from her.

'Oh so that less scary husband of mine is Alejandro.' Vanessa thought in her mind.

"I-I-If they had fiances t-then why did they marry me?" Vanessa asked again making Ana to shush her.

"This is not the time for your questions Vanessa, Madams are angry as fuck!" Ana whispered yelled.

"F-f-fuck? What d-does that mean?" Vanessa asked her confusingly making Ana to slap her forehead thinking should she be surprised that their new madam don't know the meaning of fuck or be worried because the three she devils were looking angry as fuck.

"You don't know the meaning of fuck? It means when----" as Ava meddled in between and was about to answer the question which Vanessa asked to Ana, Ana glared at her.

"Shut up you idiot! This is not the time." Ana hissed at her making Ava to pout just like Vanessa does making her giggle and it gained the three she devils' attention.

The three of them scanned her from head to toe making her eyes widened knowing what she did and she lowered her gaze on the floor immediately. Kayla strode towards her making the other two to follow her from behind.

"Donde estan tus jefas?" Natasha asked Ana and Ava while Kayla kept glaring at her making Vanessa to shift at her place nervously.
(Translation: Where are your bosses?)

"Señora, el señor salió de aquí hace media hora." Ana said slowly making her to clench her jaw knowing why they didn't find them in the company.
(Translation: Madam, sirs left from here half an hour ago.)

When the brothers and Vanessa came out of the church yesterday, some hidden paparazzi took their pictures because everyone stays curious what's going on in the brothers' life. They are public figure and not less than some celebrity. People always try to get to know about their lives which makes paparazzi to follow them everywhere.

The brothers make sure that no one get their personal information but because of their impulsive decisions yesterday they didn't think about the privacy they should keep and the paparazzi took it as a good opportunity and leaked the videos and photos of Vanessa and the brothers coming out of the church in wedding dresses.

After taking interviews of the victims present in the church the showed it on their news channels which left the whole nation in shock including their fiances. Everyone knows about their fiances and their sudden wedding with someone mysterious and above that they all married to a single girl left people speechless. Some people liked their decision while some envied their new bride because many of them want to be at her position.

Natasha, Kayla and Brittany were furious would be an understatement. They were shocked that till yesterday there was no girl in their life but them and they wouldn't even pay attention to them then suddenly what happened then the brothers married an unknown girl and above that three of them married her instead of one.

"¿De dónde sacaste esta camiseta?" suddenly Kayla asked Vanessa seeing Emiliano's T-shirt on her because she knew that she is the girl whom the three of them married.
(Translation: From where did you get this T-shirt?)

"H-h-huh?" Vanessa asked her in confusion not knowing what she was saying.

"Señora, ella no sabe español." Ana meddled in between making Kayla to turn her attention again to Vanessa.
(Translation: Madam she don't know Spanish.)

"From where did you get this T-shirt?" Kayla again asked her. Ana tried to meddle in between but Natasha stopped her showing her palm to her.

"T-t-this?" Vanessa asked looking at the T-shirt pinching it with her fingers. "I-I-I found it from the closet." she told her making Kayla to grab her elbow and pull her closer to her.

Her manicured nails digging in Vanessa's soft skin making her hiss but Kayla didn't loose her hold on her.

"Whose closet?" she asked her knowing the invoice answer.

"M-m-my husbands." Vanessa said whimpering not knowing what to mention the brothers.

Hearing her mentioning them as her husbands made Kayla more furious. She left her elbow with a jerk and fist her hair between her fingers tugging her head backwards making Vanessa to whimper again. Ana and Ava tried to come in between but Natasha and Brittany pushed them.

"¡QUÉDATE ALEJADO!" Natasha yelled at them making them to lower their heads because they weren't at the place to stop them.
(Translation: YOU STAY AWAY!)

"Come again?" Kayla asked her so that she could reconsider her statement.

"M-m-my husbands' closet." she again said whimpering in pain making Kayla to leave her and slap her hard making her to fell on the floor.

Vanessa cried out in pain because she has never faced this much cruelty before but since she has come here everyone is hurting her. She cried laying on the floor not having energy to stand up while everyone was silently looking at the scene.

Kayla again made her stand up holding her hair making Vanessa to cry out more and she tried to get away from her hold but failed badly. She felt like her hair will come out of her scalp but Kayla wasn't ready to back off.

"They are ours!! Dare to call them your husbands again and I will kill you right here, right now!" she threatened Vanessa making her vigorously shake her head in fear and she tried get away from her hold.

"P-p-p-please leave m-me. I will n-not call them anything." Vanessa said crying and joined her hands in front of them making Brittany to grab her jaw and squish her cheeks completely so that her lips puckered out.

"Dare to go close to our men I will shred your skin into pieces." she said and jerked her face away from her making Vanessa to whimper.

She was scared would be an understatement because she never met this violence before. When the brothers kidnapped her and held her hostage they hurt her brother not her so all the fear and pain she was feeling was new to her. Ava and Ana silently shred their tears seeing the little girl sufferomh for something she didn't have a say in. They wanted to save her but they couldn't go against their bosses' fiances.

"I-I-I will not please a-ask them to send me b-back to m-my home. I-I-I-I don't want to l-live here. I want my m-mama and Papa." Vanessa said wailing out in pain and fear. She wanted to hide herself from everyone in the corner and want to go to her parents, her safe place as soon as possible.

"We will make sure of that." Natasha said to her through her gritted teeth.

"Take my man's cloth out of you." Kayla said to her angrily making her eyes widen at her words. Ava and Ana were also stunned by her words.

"W-w-w-what?" she asked her wanting to check if she heard anything wrong.

"I said remove my man's T-shirt out of you." Kayla said angrily making Vanessa to vigorously shake her head in no because there was so many men and servants present there.

"N-n-n-no please." she said joining her hands in front of her but Kayla was not ready to let go.

"I said remove it." she said and started tugging at the t-shirt making Vanessa to held it tightly with her both hands. Ava and Ana came in between to protect her.

"Por favor señora, no haga esto." the both pleaded to her but she pushed them away.
(Translation: Please madam don't do this.)

Natasha and Brittany also came to help her. They held her hands and Kayla took the t-shirt off from her leaving Vanessa in her undergarments. All the men present there lowered their eyes fearing for their life. Every servant lowered their eyes in shame and seeing this inhumanity woman doing to a woman, their heart broke.

Kayla took the t-shirt with her and took some steps away from Vanessa. She enjoyed humiliating her in front of everyone. Ava and Ana immediately came in front of Vanessa hiding her from everyone. The three of them smirked at her condition while Vanessa was shaking at her place silently.

"Remember this incident before going closer to our men." Kayla said and strode out of there. Natasha and Brittany gave her a last look and went away from there too.

Ava immediately ran and pulled the table cloth from the dining table and wrapped it around Vanessa's half naked trembling figure. They both took the traumatized girl to their bosses' room praying for everyone who will face now their bosses' wrath.

They didn't know what will be their bosses' reaction to this incident. Will they be angry or it will not effect them? Because as far as they know they don't feel anything for their wife.

****************************

Tsk...Tsk...Tsk...last chapter has 268 views but 89 votes only. Will you reward me this for daily updating?

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 55 10
Vanessa, aka Vanessa Baron is Brown skin, 5'4, 23 years old, plump butt, 36 C boobs, flat stomach, long thick, natural, 4b jet black hair, brown eye...
1M 47.2K 86
A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality ? "Yes.. You heard it right" Vikram's v...
8.3M 198K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
1.1M 18K 59
NOT A GODDAMN REVERSE HAREM! (nor is it a mafia story smh) He lightly shook his head and pressed his lips together, then, all his worry fled, leavi...