ADMIRING LOVE

By Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... More

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you โค๏ธ
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you โค๏ธ
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 85

5.2K 492 173
By Richaa_Sharma

First of all, I'm sorry for yesterday's note, Maybe I sounded rude but believe me, I was not rude, I just made a request to all of you.

And also, please, there is no need for all of you to force your votes and comments thinking that the update will be delayed.
No, I have started the story so I will update as I have been doing......All I hope in return is that whoever is reading would leave a comment in appreciation so that I know you all are enjoying the story....
But after the note you all comment, and then after 2-3 days the same situation, don't do this too...you all vote and comment only when you feel like it and if you all like my work.
Apart from that, you all do not have to do anything forcefully.

Thank you.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Chapter start 👇
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Aur ye dekho, aa gye humare aaj Shaam ki raunak...." Bebe says happily when she sees Avneil standing together on the stairs.

At Bebe's words, everyone's eyes fall on them, who hold each other's hands and after hearing Bebe's words, they smile at her and move forward.

Their look 👇
They have kept their look simple because both of them like simplicity.

As soon as both of them come down the stairs, Avni goes down on her knees when Ansh sees her and comes towards her shouting bua.

" Buaaaaa...." Saying this he puts his tiny hand around her neck and Avni smiles and holds him in her arms.

" Kya, Ansh ne buaa ko miss kiya ?" She asks, pulling him away from her and still sitting on her knees in front of him.

" Itna Sara " Ansh speaks while spreading his hand to which Avni smiles and kisses his forehead and again she hugs him and everyone present there smiles looking at both of them.

" Neela ji, ab ye mere liye accha ho gya hai....Avni ke bahaane hi sahi mera naati is ghar me toh rahega wo bhi bina roye...." Shweta says this because whenever Ansh came here, he started crying missing Avni, due to which Simran was not able to stay here with him for long but now this tension is over

The Mehra family smiles at Shweta's words.
And then Avni gets up and hugs Neela and Ashish and Neil touches their feet and takes their blessings.

Avni comes in front of Raj and Raj smiles and hugs her and then Neil.

But when Avni comes in front of Simran to hug her, Simran looks at her and Neil with a teasing smile.

" Didn't you both get ready very quickly? I thought you two would take a little more time." Simran says which makes Avni's face turn red remembering the state of the room, the state they both were in when she came to the door.

But further Simran is unable to tease them by saying anything else when one by one all the guests meet the newly-wed couple and give them their blessings.

Priyal and Vishal also come and congratulate them on this day, and then everyone enjoys this happy atmosphere with some dancing and fun....All the couples present have a couple dance with this newly-wed couple and then the evening passes like this.

While blessing Avni, an aunty from Neil's neighborhood notices Avni's quiet nature and how little she speaks and she is smiling as much as needed, fascinated by her nature, that lady says while congratulating Neil on getting such a good wife.

" Neil beta, tum toh bahut lucky ho, jo tumhe itni shaant, km bolne waali biwi mili hai....tumhari biwi toh tumhari sari baaten maanti hogi....nahi ?" At those aunty's words, Nell looks at Avni and he can see how she is trying to suppress her mischievous smile.

Shooking his head he looks into her eyes as they share a knowing smile, because in their relationship only they both know that she doesn't keep quiet, she talks like a chatterbox and she doesn't listen to a single thing he says, Rather, He is the one who obeys all her orders.

" Jii, aunty, main sch me bahut lucky hu jo mujhe itni pyari wifey mili..." hearing this avni sees him with smile because she knows that he is not joking, he is telling the truth and he really means it because no matter how much tantrum she shows, he doesn't get tired of her.

And there, Saying this, he takes her in a side hug, to which Avni does nothing, but gets a little shy because of him hugging her in front of everyone.
And that aunty smiles looking at this lovely couple.

" Achha toh jiju, aap dono honeymoon par kahan jaa rahe ho ?" After getting some free time from the guests, when Avni Neil, Raj Simran and Priyal Vishal sit together, Priyal asks this question to Neil while talking.

" I won't tell now, when we go you can see the photos..." Neil says to which Priyal gives him a look that "this is not fair."

" Hwww, jiju ye bhi koi baat hui...aap to apni location aise secret rakh rahe hai jaise hum aapke picche aa jaayenge...."

" Kya pta...aa gye toh kya karunga main....I will not tolerate any hadda/haddi on our honeymoon...." He says this teasingly to Priyal but Avni's eyes widen as to how he can say all this.

" Huh, jaaiye jaaiye, hum nahi aayenge....hume koi shaukh nahi hai kabab me haddi banne ka..."

" Good..." Neil praises her and Priyal makes a whatever face and everyone else smiles seeing this between them.

" Accha theek hai, hum to nahi aayenge aapke honeymoon par...par Raj bhaiya aur bhabhi ka jaana to banta hai....aap dono bhi to inke honeymoon par gye the...." Priyal again speaks teasingly to him, on which Neil smiles and before Neil can answer, Raj speaks

" No, we will not go with them... I am not shameless like him...."

" Oh bro, aisi bhi koi baat nahi hai....Those were our initial days, at that time I was not able to get time with Avni and when I got it, I did not miss that opportunity and it was not my fault, your wife had made that plan and that is why we went on your honeymoon...So now don't blame me by calling me shameless......" Neil says.

Raj smiles at the truth of his words and then their conversation continues.

Later Avni is feeding Ansh when everyone else is busy with the guests....Taking advantage of the opportunity, Neil comes and sits next to her and Ansh where Avni is feeding Ansh....and coming there, Neil is teasing her by touching her here and there.

" Neil kya kar rahe hai, Ansh hai yehaan...." She reminds him who probably thinks of this crowd as his bedroom.

" Wifey, please come to the corner, I need to talk to you about something." Understanding his words very well, she gives him a disbelieving look.

" Neil, main Ansh ko khaana khilaa rahi hu n....aap jao yehan se..." Saying this she puts a morsel in Ansh's mouth but immediately flinches when she feels his lips on her ear from behind.

" Ansh ke maama ko bhi bhukh lagi hai...unka bhi thoda khayal kar lo...." He whispers in his husky voice, which doesn't do her any good, but she manages to compose herself and push him back and turning towards him on the couch, she offers him a morsel

" Here, eat if you are hungry..." He gives her a look at her words.

" Tubelight banne ki acting mat karo...You know very well what I am hungry for, feed me something sweet from your lips..." His words make her blush.

And before she can say anything to that shameless person, both of them hear Ansh's voice.

" Buaa, ice-cream khaani hai..." At Ansh's words she looks at him

" Jaaiye, Ansh ke maama ji.....apne bhaanje ke liye ice-cream lekar aaiye...."
She tells him that on this pretext this man should leave from here, on which he looks at Ansh, he has made the demand at the right time, his craving for sweets has not ended, let him satisfy Ansh's craving for sweets.

" Abhi laaya Ansh ki maami ji..." he says

" Na, buaa ji..." She reminds him because Ansh does not call her maami.

" Maami toh bulwaakar rahunga tumhe Ansh se..." he says

" Dekhte hai..." she says

" Dekh lena..." He says smiling and then immediately walks away to get ice cream for Ansh, but not without giving her a quick peck on the cheek, on which she does nothing but blush, at his antics.

Later everyone has dinner and the guests also start returning to their homes.

Neil, who is standing and talking to Raj, suddenly starts coughing when he feels something stuck in his throat but seeing neither water around him nor any waiter, he thinks of going near the drinks counter.

" Main abhi aaya..." He says to Raj while coughing and as he takes his steps towards that place, he is shocked to see Tina in his way who offers him juice but Neil refuses to take it on when Tina stops him.

" Neil, I know you are ignoring me because your wife probably doesn't like me...But Neil, whatever it may be, we are relatives first of all: talk to me only from that relationship." Neil looks at her at this word and still his coughing is not stopping.

" And look at the way you are coughing...it is only juice...what is the problem in taking it from my hand...please take it, you will feel good..." He hears her words and from the way she is standing in his way he knows she won't move unless he takes the juice, so he takes the juice from her hand.

" Thank you " Saying this he moves ahead from there drinking the juice at which she smiles devilishly.

Later, after all the guests have left, the Mehra families also ready to return to their home.
Ansh has fallen asleep otherwise while getting separated from Avni, he would cry again and insist that he does not want to go away from her.

But when the Mehra family does not see Neil there while saying goodbye, Neela asks

" Neil, kahin nazar nahi aa raha...." At his words, Avni remembers that Neil had gone to the room to charge his phone after telling her, but it has been so late that he has not come.

" Maa, Neil room me gye the...main unhe bulaakar aati hu..." Saying this she starts going straight from the hall towards their room.

As soon as she reaches outside her room, she sees an unwanted person there, Who is either about to enter her room or is coming out of the room...she gets confused after seeing her at the door of their room, what the hell is she doing here?

" Tum yehaan kya kar rahi ho ?" Tina flinch at Avni's voice and look at her in fear and Avni suspects something about her

" Maine puchha tum yehaan humare room ke paas kya kar rahi ho..." Tina looks at her question again but immediately composes herself.

" ye, Main tumhe btaana jruri nahi samjhti...." Saying this she quickly runs away from there and Avni sighs seeing her going like this.

Then Avni opens the door of the room and as soon as she comes inside, a smile spreads on her face when she sees her naughty husband sleeping like a child.

She smiles and comes closer to the bed and sits next to him, she runs her hand through his hair and whispers his name.

" Neil, Mom dad wapas jaa rahe hai...aap miloge nahi unse..." She speaks but she sees that there is no movement from his side, is he in deep sleep?

When he doesn't wake up even after she tries to wakes him up two or three times, Avni doesn't think of disturbing him because he must be tired from the last few days because of wedding due to which he has fallen asleep.

She comes down to the hall and tells everyone that Neil is sleeping, everyone finds it strange that it is not Neil's habit to sleep like this in the presence of everyone in the house.
But then not everyone takes it that seriously.

Shweta is trying to stop Simran with Raj and Ansh.
But as Raj is coming again tomorrow morning to take Avni to Mehra house for pagphere, so Simran tells Shweta that she will come here again with Raj tomorrow morning.

Then the Mehra family bid goodbye to the Khanna family and return to their home.

And then Shweta asks Avni to take rest, so Avni also says good night to everyone and comes into the room.

After coming into the room, she again sees Neil sleeping and pouts...what should she do now all alone...she is not even feel sleepy because she had completed her sleep in the evening.

She comes changing into her night clothes and then sits next to him on the bed... She sees that Neil has not even changed, why did he sleep like this?
If he was feeling sleepy then at least he would have changed and slept.

But then she doesn't think much and then moves closer to him and tries to sleep by placing her head on his chest.

To be continued.................

I hope you all liked this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 66.2K 51
"๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข. ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช,๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
9.2K 1.2K 31
* Please Read Book 1 before starting this one * "Please tell me what should I do to have your trust back on me?" She was begging him despite being so...
245K 12.4K 49
"ส™แด‡แด˜แด€ษดแด€สœ" It is a collection of short stories include romance, obsession, love, comedy and possession I hope you all like it
31.2K 4K 21
you know no that today is our wedding night and If I want, I can do anything with you, my dear wife." She looks at him angrily at his words. " Well...