Like a disco ball [DRAKE TMF]

By ienjoywarriorcats_

CHARACTERS BY ROSY CLOZY! TMF DRAKE FANFIC<3 (After the competition) Jake and the music club become popular a... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER THREE

191 5 2
By ienjoywarriorcats_

Drews pov!

After the party, I drove Liam and Henry home. Those idiots WALKED to Lias, and they were drunk now. It was around 9:43.

"So, are you two spending the night together or do you need me to drop you off separately?" I asked, staring at the mirror in the car.

Henry spoke, "I wanna stay at myy house!" He exclaimed.

Liam nodded, "Okay, lettuce guy."

Henry shook his head, "I'm Henry! Don't call me Lettuce guy you douche-bag!" He pulled Liams arm playfully.

I rolled my eyes, staring back at the road.

We made it to Henrys house and I walked them to the door.

Henry opened the door, letting Liam in first. "Thank- you!"

I nodded, "You're welcome, 'lettuce guy'."

Henry looked up at me. "Hey!"

I grabbed the door and shut it in his face. I laughed a bit as I walked back to the car.

(time skip)

I walked into the house, putting my keys on the rack beside the door.

I went up the stairs and into my room.

I sat down on my bed for a second before lying down. I was alone now, and bored again.

Maybe Jake would spend the night here? I picked my phone up and called his number.

*ring.. ring..*

He answered. "Hey-" He was cut off and the phone hung up.

I looked at my phone, confused. He never does that?

After a few moments he texted.

———

J: sry, im w hailey and she hung up lol
J: she still doesnt lole u
J: like

———

I looked at the typo he had and giggled.

———

D: Ohh, sorry! I was gonna ask if you wanted to spend the night, but nvm

J: tmr night??
J: wait nvm tmrs sunday lmaoaoaodysiwhjsydj anywyaysyss next weekend then?

D: Sure, and STOP SAYING "lamaohdiwhs" OR WHATEVER I CAN BARELY READ IT

J: jeez jeezzz okay mr grumpy bear

D:😒

———

I looked at the time on my phone. It was 10:12 now. I may as well go to bed..

I got up and took a shower then changed into pajamas.

I laid back down in my bed, my hair still wet.

I pulled the covers over me and fell asleep.

....

*ding ding ding .. ding! ding"

I raised my head. My alarm was on! Its Sunday. This is dumb.

I rolled my eyes and turned my alarm off, laying back down.

My door opened.

It was my dad.

"Drew! Get up! Your friends here."

I raised my head again. Huh?

"Okay."

My dad left and I stood up.

I put on some deodorant and stuff quickly then went downstairs. I looked like a mess.

I peeked through the door hole, it was Jake.

I opened the door.

"Yes?"

He looked at me for a second. "Uhm- Tomorrow we don't have school."

I looked at him, confused. "Oh yea! You wanna spend the night?"

He nodded, "Yea. I spent the night with Hailey last night, but I can spend the night with you tonight! I had to beg my mom."

I laughed. "Well come on!"

We both went to my room. Jake jumped onto my bed, covering it.

"My bed now!" He yelled.

I rolled my eyes, "Yea, sure."

He looked over at my xbox. I looked over too. His beanbag was still there, I forgot to move it.

Jake looked at me, "Aww, you kept my seat!" He said, teasing.

I blushed in embarrassment, "Don't! I forgot."

"Mmhhhmmm!"

"I did!"

"Okayyy, sureeee!"

I rolled my eyes, giving up.

I pushed Jake off the edge of my bed.

There was a thump, and I started laughing really hard.

Jake stood up, saw me laughing, and started laughing too. He went around the bed, tripping cause he was laughing, and pushed me.

We started laughing more, but I didn't fall. Eventually we both just fell on my bed and stopped laughing.

I could barely breathe, "I don't know why I started laughing so hard, it wasn't that funny."

Jake nodded, "Same!"

There was a ding, not my type of phone ding though. Jake took his phone out.

"It's Daisy!" He sat up straight.

I rolled my eyes.

He kept looking at his phone, then started to talk. "She was asking if I made up with you yet."

I laughed a little. "Well, I guess you can tell her now!"

He texted for a second then put his phone down. "Shes so sweet!"

"Yea yea, lovebirds!"

He hit me with his shoulder, "Hey!"

I giggled. For some reason, I felt a little disappointed.

I stood up, "I'm gonna get ready." I walked into the bathroom in my room, then to my closet, etc. Jake waited outside my room while I changed.

I wore a black hoodie and flared gray jeans.

I opened the door, letting Jake back in.

Jake pushed me as I opened the door.

"Ha!" He ran to the beanbags and picked one up, hiding his face.

I staggered as he pushed me. "Hey!"

I grabbed a Garfield plush I had sitting on my shelf and threw it at Jake, but I hit the beanbag instead. He put the beanbag down and threw the Garfield plush at me.

I was faster. I caught it ans threw it at him, hitting his chest.

He swayed backwards a little, laughing.

I walked over there, picking up the plush and fixing the beanbag.

I put my hand on his head, pushing him down. "Idiot!" I said.

I sat down in my beanbag.

Jake got up and sat in his seat.

~~~~

JAKES POV!!!

~~~~

I sat in the beanbag. I missed this.

I looked at Drew for a moment. He looked cute with messy hair. He got ready, but he didn't do his hair. I shook my head, clearing my thoughts.

I stared at the xbox screen. "Wanna play video games or something?" I asked him.

He looked over at me. I avoided direct eye contact.

"Hmm.. Sure! What game?"

I shrugged. "I dunno.."

"Its don't know, idiot." He corrected me.

I rolled my eyes, "Okay, okay. You choose."

He looked at the xbox, then grabbed two controllers. He handed me one. It was blue. The one he had was Red and faded to black.

"A dumb game or an actual game?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"Just for that we are playing goat simulator."

I looked at him, surprised. "You know I hate that game! It's SO stupid, you are just goats and you attack people."

"Thats the point." He winked and opened the game.

I felt myself getting red and I shook it off. He did NOT have to wink at me!

I stared at the screen. This man had all the add-ons for goat simulator. GOAT SIMULATOR. WHO SPENDS MONEY ON GOAT SIMULATOR??

This is like one of his favorite games. Like actually. He said it's his third favorite.

I needed to hear him say it again, it's so stupid.

"Hey Drew, whats your favorite games again?"

"Well, Call of duty at first, then Fortnite, then Goat simulator, then literally any zombie game.." He started listing games, but I stopped him after the zombie game.

"How do you go from Fortnite to GOAT SIMULATOR?" I started laughing.

He rolled his eyes at me, "Oh shut up! It's a fun game. I'm planning on getting Goat simulator three soon."

I looked at him, confused. "But you don't have the second one?"

He shook his head, "Goat simulator three IS the second one. There isn't a Goat simulator two."

Hearing him say that was genuinely hilarious to me. Stupid developers and stupid guy. I laughed, "Oh yeah, my favorite game is-"

Drew covered my mouth with his hand, "Shut up! It's a good game. Just play it."

Drew made me play all the versions of Goat simulator before we played Minecraft. I filmed half the thing so I could show him how stupid he looked when I got home.

He looked at his watch and looked back at me, "Its already 1:30! We were playing for hours."

I rolled my eyes, "Yea, and we only just started playing Minecraft."

"Whatever!"

After we played Minecraft, Fortnite, etc, we just watched Tiktok for a bit.

My phone got a message.

I opened it, it was from Hailey.

———

H: hii! i just wanna say sorry for being mad over drew, hes just been a jerk. you can be friends with him ofc!! but tell him not to bully us anymore, its ANNOYING!

J: okayayy i will dwdw

———

I set my phone down and looked at Drew. I just stared at him for a moment. I eventually just tapped him.

He looked over at me. "Yea?"

I felt myself blush a bit, but forced my body to stop. "Hailey texted me, telling me to tell you to stop bothering them or something."

Drew rolled his eyes. He does that so much..

"Whatever, I'll stop since you asked me." He murmured.

Since I asked him? Am I special to him? No. I need to stop, I like Daisy. Wait- I DONT EVEN LIKE HIM! Why am I even thinking of Daisy, I do not like him so I don't need an explanation!

I took Drews bed covers and covered myself. It was cold in his house.

He looked over at me, "Cold?" He smiled.

I nodded, "Yea. It's freezing dude!"

He shook his head. "It is not cold- like at all!"

He grabbed the covers and covered himself too. "I think I'm gonna go to sleep." He yawned.

I looked away, "Okay, I will too."

It was silence. I looked back at him and he was lying down on his side now.

I laid on my back, closing my eyes. I let the darkness engulf me as I fell asleep..

..

Something woke me. I opened my eyes, "Huh?" I breathed.

I realized I was cuddling Drew in my sleep. He seemed to still be asleep.. He must have pushed me in his dreams- Wait, why am I still thinking? I need to lay back over.

I started to roll over onto my back again. I felt myself blushing like crazy, why did I do that? I was asleep for goodness sake!

I ignored the thoughts and closed my eyes, falling asleep again.

~~~~

DREWS POV

~~~~

I felt Jake roll over. Did he think I was asleep? Whatever.

It was cold, I lied to him. It felt nice to have something else to keep me warm other than just a blanket..

What am I thinking? A blankets all I need. I suppose he did that in HIS sleep, he wouldn't do that normally.

I suppressed a sigh as I fell asleep. I didn't want to let him know I was awake.

I tried to sleep, but I couldn't. I just couldn't. I rolled over, facing Jake. He was asleep.. I think? He was still awfully close to me. I raised my hand a little and checked my watch.

It was 4:30 now.. We would be up late tonight.

I grabbed his arm and shook him a little.

"Huh..?" He murmured, squinting his eyes. He doesn't squint his eyes when he wakes up. He's been awake.. Did he cuddle me on purpose? I pushed the thought away.

"Its 4:30, let's get up before we stay up ALL night."

He nodded and sat up. I sat up a little bit after him.

I looked over at him. Did he know I knew he was hugging me?

Jake raised his arms into a stretch.

His leg touched mine.

He didn't seem to notice. I opened my phone.

2 notifications.. from Lia.

I opened the messages.

———

L: Hey!! Theres leftover drinks if you wanna grab any.

L: There are like 5 left.

D: Okay I might be there with Jake

Lia reacted "👍"

———

"Hey Jake, were those beers actually bad or did you just say that cause you didn't want me drinking them?"

Jake hesitated. "They're actually one of my favorite brands, but I didn't want you to-"

"Do you wanna get some? Lia said I can go grab the leftover ones." I interrupted.

Jake thought for a moment. "I guess."

...

Me and Jake entered my room, we had the 5 bottles. My dad wasn't home, as per usual, so we didn't have to hide them or anything.

!!

Thanks for reading chapter three! it hurt to make this because of the cringe scenes. also protest for drew liking goat simulator fr😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 201 14
[This story takes place before episode 9!!!] [The characters belong to RosyClozy, while the pictures I'm using for the cover were made by ✰𝐌𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐀...
3K 70 9
A week has passed since the music competition and school has finally become a much more welcoming environment for the music club. Although Hailey Aus...
43.4K 1.2K 15
The band competition is only five days away - five more stressful days of worrying and practicing. Hailey, the president of the Music Club, discovers...
28.8K 392 36
This takes place after ep.9 so ep.10 has not been released yet by @rosyclzy. Band competition, romance, friendship. The band forgives Jake for what...