Like a disco ball [DRAKE TMF]

Por ienjoywarriorcats_

CHARACTERS BY ROSY CLOZY! TMF DRAKE FANFIC<3 (After the competition) Jake and the music club become popular a... Más

CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER ONE

319 10 12
Por ienjoywarriorcats_

Drews pov!

I walked into my room, shutting the door. I stared at my walls, floor, bed, everything. I took a glance towards the beanbags, Jakes still sat there beside of mine.

Did I really forget to put that away? It's been weeks!

I sighed and went to my bed, sitting down. I picked up my phone from my messy covers.

"15 Messages from 'Zoey😒'."

I rolled my eyes. She still texted me? I promised not to block her unless she did this. Well, I suppose I will now.

I opened the messages, seeing what she sent.
———
Z: Cant we talk this out??
Z: Drew!!
Z: Drewy bear..🥺
Z: Drew!! Answer!!!
Z: I want to go shopping but you don't love me anymore..
Z: Baby Im sorryyy!!!
———

I didn't read the rest.

———
D(Drew): Zoey, I said to stop texting me. We are DONE, and that is final. Maybe you should have thought of that before cheating on me.

Z: Wow!! I thought you loved me atleast a little bit.. UGH! you are so mean to me.

D: I'm blocking you.
———

I went to the top of my screen. I opened her profile and clicked block. She's so annoying.. I laid down on my bed, resting my head on the pillows. I heard another ding.

If she got one of her sugar daddies to buy the app for her so she can talk to me, I'm actually going to beat her.

I picked up my phone, still laying down. It was actually from Lia. She stopped being friends with us to be with Jake. My mouth dropped into a small frown at the thought of Jake. I shook my head, he doesn't care. I need to ignore these thoughts.

I opened the message.

———

L: Hey Drew, I know we aren't friends anymore but I'm hosting a party if you're interested. Invite anyone from Rosemeadow high. Don't invite any parents.. There will be some special drinks, if you know what I mean.😉

D: Oh, okay. I might go. Not too sure, I dont feel the best.

L: Okay, well, you're welcome to go. Just cause we aren't neccesarily friends doesn't mean I hate you, ya know.
———

Yea, sure. I rolled my eyes.

———
D: I just don't feel good, I'm not mad at you.
———

That's a lie. I might as well show up, maybe Henry and Liam are going.

I sat up, stretching. I was about to get up when I got another ding, "What now?" I mumbled. I grabbed the phone and opened it.

———
L: By the way, its tonight at 7:00 at my house. be ready if youre going!!

D: okay
———

Neither of us had good grammar this time, I could care less. Its texting. I checked the time, it was 6:30! I needed to get ready- now.

I put my phone down and stood up. If there was gonna be drinking, I needed to wear something- not bright, and not revealing.

I walked over to my closet. I had a lot of clothes, most of them being hoodies, sweatpants, tank-tops, t-shirts, etc. No jeans, except for my gray pairs. No fancy clothing or suits either. This would be hard.. But a certain outfit caught my eye.

~~~~

Jakes pov!

~~~~

I turned my phone off, there was a party! And the music club was going. I had already asked. I got off my bed, standing up. I was not ready to go anywhere!

Just a quick shower, brushing my teeth, deodorant, cologne, outfit.. I raced through all the things I needed in my head. I only had an hour and a half.. Lias house was thirty minutes away, so I really had to hurry!

I rushed into the bathroom, turning the water on for my shower.

(after shower ofc)

I put a gown on quickly and walked to the sink.

I grabbed my toothbrush, an electric blue toothbrush with a lightning bolt on the side.

I turned the sink on, putting my toothbrush underneath the water. I turned the sink off before grabbing the toothpaste.

I put a blob of toothpaste onto the toothbrush and turned it on, putting it to my teeth.

After brushing my teeth, I used some mouthwash, and went to my dresser.

I looked through my clothes. Maybe this gray hoodie with black, wide leg jeans with stars on the top of the jeans? There was a white tank-top to wear under the hoodie, too.

I changed and looked into the mirror. It looked great! I went over to my bed again, picking up my phone.

I turned it on and looked at the time. It was 6:24.. I had to go, and I had to go now!

~~~~

Drews pov!!

~~~~
I looked at myself in the mirror. I had already did my hair, put on some concealer for my eye bags, and I changed. I was wearing a dark red hoodie and black sweatpants.

I, personally, thought I looked good. I knew how to drive, so I didn't need to worry. I looked at my watch.

It was already 6:26! It was about a 15 minute drive. I may as well leave now, better early then late.

I got into my car (yes he has a car his dad is rich.) and drove out of the driveway and into the neighborhood roads.

I drove around the neighborhood, listening to music. Some was like sublime, arctic monkeys, etc. Eventually an ad popped up as I entered Lias rich neighborhood.

I was looking at the mansions, looking for Lias house.

The ad began to turn on. I felt my heart drop. It was Jakes voice. It was an ad for the music freaks. It was him and Hailey. Hailey.

Ugh I hate her! I turned the radio off, gripping the wheel tighter.

I saw Lias mansion and pulled into her driveway. It wasn't REALLY a mansion, but it was a very big house. She had a big yard and two garages, if you ask me, that still counts as rich. My house was only a little smaller than hers.

I stopped my car, opening the door and getting out. Only a few cars were there. I checked my watch.

6:41. It had been 17 minutes.

Only a little bit of time till the party actually started.
I headed to Lias door.

I knocked on her door, it was a rich, shiny, pretty piece of wood. Beautiful and smooth. Lia opened the door. The smell of Cherry Blossoms came off of her, it was a fancy perfume.

She began to speak, "Oh, so you did show up! I see you still didn't dress fancy," She rolled her eyes playfully. "You are early though. So were a few people." She added.

I looked at her, noticing what she was wearing. She was wearing a tight silk dress, it was dark purple. Her ears had two pretty silver ear rings in the shape of a gem. I was just wearing a hoodie and sweatpants.

I laughed a bit.

She shrugged, not noticing me looking at her outfit. "Come in, you can sit down while we wait."

She walked into the house. I realized that she was wearing heels, she was even taller than me! I felt my body rush with embarrassment, why didn't I wear platforms? I wasn't even really short, but I should have thought of the girls wearing heels..

I followed her. She led me to a large white leather couch. I sat down on the edge of it.

I checked my watch again, it had been five minutes.

I looked around, there were 4 other people. I didn't know them.

One of them was a guy. He was a white dude and had light brown curly hair. His eyes were black. He wore a black leather vest and a blue tank top, with some oversized jeans. He had his arm around a girl.

The girl, who had the dudes arm around her, was a mexican girl with black long curly hair. She had black eyes and she was wearing a long red dress with a slit in the side.

The other two other people had left to the kitchen, they were talking about something. I remembered that they were both white and were girls, thats all.

It had been two minutes. I took my phone out of my pocket and began to scroll through.

~~~~

Jakes pov!!

~~~~

I pulled into the driveway in my mom's van, the club behind me.

"Woo-hoo! I've never been to a rich party!" Yelled Milly. She wore a white tanktop and a pop-pink skirt.

Hailey, who was sitting beside me, shrugged. "I mean.. Don't get me wrong, I love parties! But what if Drew and his goons are there."

I looked over at Hailey, "I'm sure Lia didn't invite them."

"She better not have! If he was there and he said anything, he wouldn't be there much longer. Or anywhere, ever!" Zander complained, mad.

I looked to the back of the van where everyone was sitting.

Luke grabbed Zanders hand, lifting it carefully. "If he said anything, we could've just told Lia. Don't worry." He kissed Zanders hand before putting it down.

Zander looked away, blushing. "Well- Maybe he shouldn't be so mean!" He insisted.

Luke giggled.

Milly groaned, "Why are we still sitting here? Lets go!"

She opened the door that her and Sean sat by, jumping out. Sean stayed in there, bopping his head.

I rolled my eyes, glancing at Hailey with an annoyed expression.

Everyone hopped out of the car except Sean, till Milly hopped back in the car for a second and emerged back with Sean beside her.

"Sorry, I was listening to music." Sean explained.

Hailey smiled, "Its fine. Now, let's go! It's already 6:54." She demanded.

Hailey walked off, not waiting for a response. Everyone just followed her.

~~~~

Drews pov!!

~~~~

I put my phone down, alot of people were there now. No one sat on my couch except for Liam and Henry, who sat on the floor in front of the couch. Henry didn't like the texture and Liam wanted to sit with him.

I kicked Liam, joking.

Liam turned around, "Hey! Thats so.. Not cool dude!"

I smiled, "Not my fault you're sitting on the floor," I teased.

Henry looked up, "Hey!"

I shrugged. Another knock hit the door.

Lia walked over to the door, opening it.

Each time the door knocked, My stomach twisted with worry it would be Zoey. My leg shook nervously as Lia opened the door.

I couldn't hear anything, everyone was talking. I leaned over to the side and looked through the door. I saw Jake and Hailey. I suppose the music club is behind them. I felt my heart drop.

I leaned back to my spot, nervous.

Hailey and Jake walked in, the music club behind them. Jake seemed to be looking for a spot.

I looked around. I was in the front, I hadn't looked behind me.

I felt worry rush through my body as I realized I was on the last empty couch. Maybe they would sit in the floor like Liam and Henry?

As I was trying to reassure myself, I felt a tap on my leg.

I looked down. It was Liam.

"Hey dude, you good? You look distracted- and uhm.. Kind of mad? and sad? at the same time?" He was fidgeting with his hands as he talked to Drew.

I shook my head to clear my mind. I looked back at Liam, "Yea- yea. Im fine."

I looked at the floor. Liam and Henry were talking, but I wasn't listening.

I saw the music club heading for my couch, they all obviously seemed displeased.

Well, thats a way to make it obvious.

They stood in front of the couch. Liam and Henry just stared at them. They were whispering to each other.

They pushed each other to the couch, but the person they pushed always went back to the club. They kept whispering. I managed to overhear what they said.

"Jake, you sit beside him! He was your friend after all!" Hailey whispered, pushing him.

Jake went back, "No! Thats exactly why I shouldn't be put with him."

The whole club began to argue quietly.

I looked down, they were arguing over who would sit beside me. Did they hate me that bad? I picked my phone up, visibly angry. I didn't have the motivation to even look at anything. I just held it in my hands, staring at his lock screen.

Eventually someone sat beside me. I recognized the smell at once, it was Jakes "fancy perfume". It smelled like vanilla and coconut. I glanced over, double checking to see if it was him. It was Jake. Hailey sat beside Jake, then Zander, then Zanders boyfriend, then some girl and a guy.

I leaned my head back slightly. I was annoyed. Why did Jake have to sit beside me?

2169 words!

Thanks for reading this chapter, I know it was long, and I might accidentally have switched from first person to third a few times, but please ignore it! The books I read are in third person so it's just habit :)

I hope you enjoyed! I hope chapter two will be out soon.

BYE!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.7K 215 12
Ever since Drew and Jake ended their friendship, past feelings they thought they had buried start to come up to the surface... They both have always...
2.7K 110 23
Hailey's always liked boys with blonde hair, but there's one she can't shake her mind out of... Jake. Even though she's met him 1 TIME, she's been pi...
32.1K 438 18
So ya I'm going to make some DrewxJake one-shots because they are my ships and most of them will be smuts. So read at your own risk ^^ I make fluff...
62.7K 1.4K 25
Drew has been in love with Jake since freshman year. Even though he was dating Zoey, there was always a different blonde in his mind... Drew knew tha...